• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tarsus V2

Bionicle Self-MOC Toa of Light

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Strange But Not A Stranger

• 05-April 12
  • 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 10:20 PM

Gallery

Feedback appreciated.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

#2 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 11:00 PM

A lot better than V1, and that is saying something. The addition of azure looks great. My main qualm is the midesection, which is a bit too skinny, but otherwise great! :lol:

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#3 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 05-April 12
  • 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 11:16 PM

A lot better than V1, and that is saying something. The addition of azure looks great. My main qualm is the midesection, which is a bit too skinny, but otherwise great! :lol:

Thanks, Chro. The midsection is too skinny - that's the problem with making the socket face forward. It gives better posability, though. Thanks for the feedback!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

#4 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2013 - 12:46 AM

I like this one. Since Toa of Light can change their colors, he looks like a Sound Toa. Cool, plus I do see the back upper arm plate.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,743 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 19 2013 - 08:24 AM

As Chro mentioned, the torso is a bit thin, but that's really the only major thing that could be improved. Overall, it looks very well-built; the legs, in particular, look really good, though the feet look a bit small. The color scheme as a whole is well-balanced, though the occasional dark gray piece throws it off a bit. The custom head looks good, and the little laser things on his arms are cool.

Good job.

Posted Image

#6 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 05-April 12
  • 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2013 - 04:27 PM

I like this one. Since Toa of Light can change their colors, he looks like a Sound Toa. Cool, plus I do see the back upper arm plate.

Thanks! The arm plate is missing on his left.

As Chro mentioned, the torso is a bit thin, but that's really the only major thing that could be improved. Overall, it looks very well-built; the legs, in particular, look really good, though the feet look a bit small. The color scheme as a whole is well-balanced, though the occasional dark gray piece throws it off a bit. The custom head looks good, and the little laser things on his arms are cool.

Good job.

Thanks! The feet may be a bit small - I was originally going to use a semi-custom design with additions under the Metru foot, but I didn't have enough gray technic. The dark gray can also be attributed to lack of parts.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users