• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MNOG or MNOG 2....

Digital Discussion MNOG MNOG 2

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,507 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 12:28 PM

All the other temples had riddles, which I liked. I also wish the charms and crystals were explored, or at least referenced again.

United in Diversity, Victorious in Unity

unseen_light_banner.jpg
Click here for my other stories!

#82 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 09:24 AM

The crystals and charms were a big part of what made MNOG II fun for me. Yes, they could have been explored in greater detail, but it was still a great part of the game. Some were arguing that it was slightly girly, but I would disagree with that. The charms and crystals were not jewelry. They were symbols of the various Matoran values in 2001-2003. Hahli had to understand these values in order to get the crystals. 

I think the difficult Kohlii gameplay and the laborious tasks killed it for a lot of people, but aside from that, MNOG II had a good storyline and quest. I personally never found the Kohlii games impossible, although the tasks in Ga-Koro and the trading from village to village got monotonous after a while. 

#83 Offline Tiakor

Tiakor
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 80 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2013 - 04:03 PM

I personally say that MNOG portrayed the diversity and the vast differences over each Koro and the Matoran living in it while MNOG II portrayed the size of the villages better.

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users