• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC #65 Blue Jay Chick

Birds More blue

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline jimmy_tofu

jimmy_tofu
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:27 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"]For the recent contest with the birds, I made a blue jay chick. [/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"]I started off with a blue, black, and white color scheme and then I realized I didn't have enough pieces of those specific colors. But then I thought, chicks have barely any feathers right? So I went with what I had and ta-dah![/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"]He[/font][font="georgia, serif;font-size:18px;"]re's a link with all the pictures: [/font]http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=530347

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 629 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:32 PM

folder not yet public.

76561198084895102.png

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong;
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

#3 Offline jimmy_tofu

jimmy_tofu
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:37 PM

Um.. I just uploaded the pictures to brickshelf. Does it take a while to become public or do I need to check a box?

#4 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,344 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:39 PM

Um.. I just uploaded the pictures to brickshelf. Does it take a while to become public or do I need to check a box?

It takes a bit of time; it's nothing you can control, really. What I recommend is deeplinking a few of the pictures. Here's the simple explanation of how to do that: in the gallery, click on a picture until you reach a page with the image itself, nothing else. The URL should end in a file extension (.jpg, .png, etc.). Use that URL to link to the image; we'll be able to see them that way.

Edit: The current contest is BBC #65, not #56. :P Would you like me to change the title for you?

Edited by -Windrider-, Jun 21 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#5 Offline jimmy_tofu

jimmy_tofu
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:44 PM

Okay, thanks! I think these should work then.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

If you could change the numbers around that would be fantastic!

Thanks for the help!

Edited by jimmy_tofu, Jun 21 2013 - 10:55 PM.

#6 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 629 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 10:49 PM

to do that, first you put in the text you want, say, THIS. then you highlight "THIS" and click the link button. it's two to the left of the image button. then put in the link and Voila

76561198084895102.png

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong;
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

#7 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 02:09 PM

Awww, that's so cyoot! Cool concepts, but it would look a little better if you could cover up the extra technic/bionicle parts.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#8 Offline jimmy_tofu

jimmy_tofu
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2013 - 08:57 PM

Awww, that's so cyoot! Cool concepts, but it would look a little better if you could cover up the extra technic/bionicle parts.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for the next contest, if I can compete.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users