Vezon

So, Vezon is my favorite charecter. I was thinking, since Vezon "has" an Olmak, assuming he ever got control of its powers, what would happen if he traveled to another dimension where he exists and the spear of fusion exists, and fused him selves together? Would he become sane? Would he become super powerful?And to further add to the topic, what if any other person did this, what would happen since they would already be "whole" unlike Vezon.

Seems like the Spear of Fusion adds together the parts of each being, or alternately splits them apart.So Vezok split became one original being with his mental capacity minorly reduced but powers intact, and one powerless Skakdi who was insane and lacked the species' distinctive spines.Fusing Vezok and Vezon would result in:Shape + powers + major mental capacity + minor mental capacity = Original Vezok.Fusing Vezon with Vezon would result in:Shape + no powers + minor mental capacity = Possibly slightly more sane Vezon.I don't think fusing two insane beings would be enough to make the result fully sane, but likely a bit more "filled in" due to the mixture of two beings' separate experiences and view points.Mixing myself with another version of myself could result in a being that is bigger (extra mass) and with new knowledge and ways of thinking, or it might have adverse effects. One Dark Hunter is insane after originally being two separate Toa fused together, so I guess it depends on the minds involved. If my alternate self was very close to my current self, I imagine the fusion could be beneficial.

Well, Hakann used it to accidentally split a being, and Vezon is insane... so for all we know he'd just split himself in two again, with who-knows-what result. :P (Possibly flooding a wizard's basement? :P [/allusion])

Agreed with the others. But it seems unlikely he would do this. More likely he would seek out an alternate Vezok (blue guy) and restore them to a version of the original Vezok (since he tried to do this with the Core Dimension Vezok once). Then he would become sane.

I must wonder, though, if he even still wants any such thing. He seems to revel in his insanity, at least now if not before. He might want nothing of the sort, period.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Vezon seems to be able to distinguish his memories from Vezok's... Or not, he is insane. If he fused himself to himself (a version with similar origins) he would basically double that mental strain. Thats four sets of memories in an already fragile mind that could never be certain he was even in the right universe. If he continued universe hopping Most of the time none of his memories would be valid.Forget stabilizing his personality, what we would have would make Vezon now look sane and logical! Scary.Imagine, a scitzofrenic Vezon. D:

Honestly, I'm surprised everyone seems to agree about Vezon. I still like to think he would become a bit more sane, but perhaps his insanity is what we love most.What do you think if another charecter fixed themselves together. Someone sane like pohatu?

I simply don't know, it would depend on the beings. Some could likely handle the mental soup, like Toa who willingly go into a Kaita fusion. Others would find the conflicting thoughts and memories too confusing, and start doubting themselves and their own reality. Others again might be similar enough to not freak out, but also different enough that they recognize the memories as coming from different origins.