• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZ Koro: The Movie

Titan Monster Movie Toa Voice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 10:29 AM

This is my Titans V Monsters entry topic.

All hope is lost for BZ Koro.

Kayn is dead.

Pakare is wounded.

Toa Uhat and his Titan powers are the only hope left.

Is 'The Monster' a paranormal being bent on destroying BZPower? Or is it just a sadistic kid playing with his Bionicles?

YOU DECIDE.

In BZ Koro: The Movie!

Edited by Hahli Husky, Aug 14 2013 - 11:17 PM.

9HYoRY7.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 99% Complete, If it took this long to do the trailer then...)  

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 04:37 PM

Great opening! You set the emotional tone extremely well with the heroes falling. I absolutely loved the "gotta get myself back together" line XD! The middle was okay, I didn't really like the fact that Uhat shoved Pakare into the box and found out that Uhat was happy that Pakare was dead. The ending was a bit humorous. For your future movies, I would suggest stop-motion animation.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 04:46 PM

Great opening! You set the emotional tone extremely well with the heroes falling. I absolutely loved the "gotta get myself back together" line XD! The middle was okay, I didn't really like the fact that Uhat shoved Pakare into the box and found out that Uhat was happy that Pakare was dead. The ending was a bit humorous. For your future movies, I would suggest stop-motion animation.

Thanks for the feedback :P I started off trying to make a serious short but I just decided to try and make it funny when I accidentally made Uhat wriggle too much at the start.

If I ever make another one of these, I'm still going to go for the non stop-motion approach but I'll take more time in making it smooth. I'll also make sure to not let my hand appear in any of the shots haha.

I enjoyed making this!

9HYoRY7.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 99% Complete, If it took this long to do the trailer then...)  

#4 Offline SilverCor

SilverCor
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-August 12
  • 208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 10:42 PM

The first two minutes of that were just...Posted ImageThe comedy bits were pleasantly unexpected, and certainly brought a smile to my face. Except for the unsteady camerawork, I have no complaints, ha ha.

If you have noticed this notice, you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.

#5 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 05:28 PM

The first two minutes of that were just...Posted ImageThe comedy bits were pleasantly unexpected, and certainly brought a smile to my face. Except for the unsteady camerawork, I have no complaints, ha ha.

Thanks man :D I appreciate the feedback,

I'll make sure to be more steady in the sequel.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users