• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:55 PM

Talk about last minute entry. Enjoy this rather sarcastic radio drama parody done by myself, with help from a few members. Yes, the name is terrible, and it's meant to be. Really sets the mood for the horrid creation into which you are about to delve. And yes, everything you think sounds horribly low-quality, it's probably intended (except for actual technical issues/my stumbling, but I was on a time budget XD). Try to enjoy the thing. =3

Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro!

Additional voice credits: Toa Novu (my sister), Eeko, and Takuma Nuva (two awesome staffers who jumped on my boat of a blog post). Thanks to them for making this more than a one man show. Credit to SoundJay.com for providing most of the sound effects.

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Aug 09 2013 - 11:29 PM.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#2 Offline Takuma Nuva

Takuma Nuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,087 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 11:04 PM

[color=#000066;][font="Garamond;"]I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or just stare wide-eyed at my computer screen. Suffice to say it gets a bit loud at times and you clearly were stumbling over your words at times. Other than that, it's hard to critique because one can barely tell how much of the horrible was intended. tl;dr :blink:[/color][/font]

[color=#000066;][font="Garamond;"][color=#660000;]Takuma Nuva[/color][/color][/font]

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

he would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

#3 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, I know I stumbled. I procrastinated way to hard and finished recording about five minutes before I posted, so there was no time for retakes. XD

Also, I have the most ghetto setup, you wouldn't even believe. I have the ear covering of a headphone strapped to a Rosetta Stone headset mic with a pipe-cleaner, but I have to use a separate set of headphones to actually hear because one ear of the headset is dead and the other is pretty much dead. I just learned Audacity while making this, and just made a Soundcloud account today.

But yeah, pretty much the entire horribleness is intended. Other than the sound imbalance, because I didn't give myself time to actually fix that/retake.

Thanks, though, and thanks for your vocal assistance.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#4 Offline Silverglass

Silverglass
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 11:00 PM

[color=#000066;][font="Garamond;"]I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or just stare wide-eyed at my computer screen.[/color][/font]

Posted Image

“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users