Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro

Toa of Dancing

Talk about last minute entry. Enjoy this rather sarcastic radio drama parody done by myself, with help from a few members. Yes, the name is terrible, and it's meant to be. Really sets the mood for the horrid creation into which you are about to delve. And yes, everything you think sounds horribly low-quality, it's probably intended (except for actual technical issues/my stumbling, but I was on a time budget XD). Try to enjoy the thing. =3

Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro!

Additional voice credits: Toa Novu (my sister), Eeko, and Takuma Nuva (two awesome staffers who jumped on my boat of a blog post). Thanks to them for making this more than a one man show. Credit to SoundJay.com for providing most of the sound effects.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or just stare wide-eyed at my computer screen. Suffice to say it gets a bit loud at times and you clearly were stumbling over your words at times. Other than that, it's hard to critique because one can barely tell how much of the horrible was intended. tl;dr :blink:

Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Yeah, I know I stumbled. I procrastinated way to hard and finished recording about five minutes before I posted, so there was no time for retakes. XD

Also, I have the most ghetto setup, you wouldn't even believe. I have the ear covering of a headphone strapped to a Rosetta Stone headset mic with a pipe-cleaner, but I have to use a separate set of headphones to actually hear because one ear of the headset is dead and the other is pretty much dead. I just learned Audacity while making this, and just made a Soundcloud account today.

But yeah, pretty much the entire horribleness is intended. Other than the sound imbalance, because I didn't give myself time to actually fix that/retake.

Thanks, though, and thanks for your vocal assistance.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*