• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Crick

bug alien bionicle mutant

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

• 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

"Can I have those fries? And your throat?"

Name: Crick

Species: unknown

Weapons: Duel scythes, fists, feet

Element: none

Powers: none

Bio: Crick the cricket isn't actually a cricket. He comes from a planet far away of intelligent arthropods. He's not normal either. Crick is completely insane and sadistic. He stole a ship and flew to earth a long time ago. Putting his martial arts training to work on this new planet he began killing and stealing fries.

Posted Image

I wanted to try to make a super thin kung-fu-y person. I think I succeeded IMHO.

Posted Image

The scythes were just a last minute addition

Posted Image

Anyway he kills people with scythes, fists and feet. Why? Because he can.

Posted Image

He has great balance.

Posted Image

And he can do handstands.

Comments and critique are appreciated.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

#2 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 02-April 13
  • 136 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 07:02 PM

I like it. I don't really have any complaints with this. He's small and skinny, no bulk at all. I can't think of a single thing to improve him.

#3 Online ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 21-June 13
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 08:53 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Nice model, but I think you should have made him specifically a Sci-Fi type Character.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Having him ALSO be a Martial Artist is a little Overwhelming the Character.[/font]

[url=The (supposed) quest for the mask of hype]

touch the sky
learn to fly
legends will carry us thousands of miles
Take a stand
hold the land
make sure that everyone's ready to win
Find the speed
all you need
team up for battle we fly, fly
And if we try
we can survive
all the way unto the end.

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 09:24 PM

The thin look actually turned out well here. ;) Nice MOC.

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Nice model, but I think you should have made him specifically a Sci-Fi type Character.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Having him ALSO be a Martial Artist is a little Overwhelming the Character.[/font]

Eh, not really. What's wrong with mix-and-matching? Space pirates! Time-traveler ninjas! Time-traveling pirates! Space ninjas! :lol: I'm going to assume you don't like Star Wars, eh? :P

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#5 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

• 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 09:56 PM

The thin look actually turned out well here. ;) Nice MOC.

Eh, not really. What's wrong with mix-and-matching? Space pirates! Time-traveler ninjas! Time-traveling pirates! Space ninjas! :lol: I'm going to assume you don't like Star Wars, eh? :P

I like it. I don't really have any complaints with this. He's small and skinny, no bulk at all.I can't think of a single thing to improve him.

Thank you for the comments. I have to agree with Chro though, sci-fi and martial arts seem to work out and be popular often.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users