Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: [Fragarach]"ORANGES ARE NOT HOLY!" Fragarach snapped, surprising the others with his loudness. "THEY ARE THE ESSENCE OF ALL THE EVILS IN THE WORLD!"He paused for a moment, before grabbing the massive spear/lance off his back. It was rather heavy, and would have been for others, but for some reason the Toa of the Green didn't consider it to be really that heavy."So I probably wielded this before losing my memory," he said, inspecting it. "Why are there vines wrapping around the entire thing's shaft? And why does its head look so big?"

IC: [Fragarach]"Okay then," the Toa of the Green said, pointing the spear at the ground nearby. "So do I say Super Awesome Spear Technique or something?"A blast of energy promptly exited his spear, slamming into the ground and causing a small tree to grow out of the ground."Eh," he said slowly. "That was weird."

IC: [Fragarach]Fragarach did so, attacking the imaginary opponent with grace and skill, which was a surprise, for he did not expect to keep skills he may or may not have learnt before his loss of memory. It was rather good to learn this though, for it meant that he could theoretically remember other parts of his past."So I was an awesome spearman before?" he pondered. "Seems like it."

IC: JLJL: Well, I fought a plantlife user once. First thing he did was stick a flower on me. I couldn't get it off for 5 days, and for 5 days Rahi would come sting me while he followed the Rahi. Then, he decided to just kill me, and sent a few explosive and acidic plants my way. Sure, I electrified him before that happened, but I was still thrown off a cliff from the explosion. Kinda sucked that day.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tanuka laughed at Fragarach's antics. "You're funny. Gali was a Toa of Water and the patron Toa of the village of Ga-Koro or the village of water." She frowned seeing Fragarach's confused look."Oh dear... you don't quite understand much of that do you? Poor thing. Where should I start?"-------ONU-WAHI/KINI-NUI BORDERKINI-NUI, 1000 HRSTanuka spend the better part of the walk answering many of Fragarach's questions.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

The Toa paused, "My weapons? Um... okay..." She hesitantly offered the tools to Kamaehu.Nothing was really special about the Toa of Water's tools. The spear was a blue metallic substance, looking as if it had been forged in a single piece. The spear head wasn't comically oversized or anything like that. It stood with the butt placed on the ground about as high as Tanuka's shoulder at the tip.A simple weapon for a simple Toa.The shield was large bowed rectangle. Despite behind thick and heavy looking it was surprisingly light. Small wonder the lithe Toa could wield it so easily with it's weight. With the bottom placed on the ground it came up to Tanuka's chest. It was a darker blue then the spear. With it, Tanuka was easily protected almost entirely in whatever direction she faced it. There were no marking on it, but it was heavily dented and scratched. Tanuka clearly favored it seeing how much use it had seen and how much she really seem to dislike parting with it.Simple, but effective for the Toa. Just like her.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Kamaehu inspected the weapons carefully. The shield was well-made, but could do with a bit of repair. But the spear was a different matter. It had obvious uses as a piercing weapon, but Kamaehu saw there might be more to it. The balance, the point, and the length were all there. "Tanuka, have you ever tried to throw your spear?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

"A few times when I was practicing with the Marines. One of them gave me the idea of utilizing my powers over water to retrieve it so I don't have to be weaponless for more then a few seconds despite if I hit the target or not." Tanuka shrugged. "It's good practice I suppose."

Tanuka took the spear back and shrugged. Looking over the distance she spotted a tree a good 70 bios off. Flipping the spear from it's resting point from the butt on the ground up and backwards she hefted it it after catching it, took a single step and hurled the weapon.The spear sailed through the air becoming a tiny stick in the distance before landing with a solid THUNK! right in the tree where the heart of an enemy would have been if the tree were a Toa instead."I can get up to about 90 to 95 bios even with the shield if I get a running start." She admitted somewhat embarrassed. "Not as good as Maya though. She can nail a target at 105! And she's not even a Dead Eye!"Tanuka held up her hand out toward the spear before it started glowing blue. A tendril of water suddenly materialized between the spear and her hand as Tanuka commanded the moisture in the air to retrieve the weapon. She yanked and the water pulled the weapon free sending it flying directly back at Tanuka, she side stepped it and caught it before it hit anybody or the ground.

"Um... everything?" Tanuka offered hopefully not sure if she was in trouble or not. "There were some Tarakava that got loose in Ga-Koro... um... a few sparring matches with some Marines... there was that fight in the vault of the Temple of Wisdom... some falling tablets from the library at the Academy... I can't even tell you how many times I've used it just to block something falling on me... those Jaga back at Golyo's place... I've fallen on it a few times... and whacked a Marine or two in training with it... "

"We're going to Onu-Koro. That's the village of Earth and Toa Onua's patron village. One of the villagers is in danger so we're going to go rescue him!"Tanuka thought for a minute. "At least, I think that's what we're supposed to be doing... Kamaehu was a little vague on what Kalama said."