Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC Nen:The toa of the green's vines were unable to find Nen. The trap was now ready. And here.. we... go, he thought, jabbing his sword into the ground. At first nothing happened. After a pause, the ground beneath the enemy toa opened up, dropping the surprised toa into a small pit. The toa of plantlife raised his arms and a beanstalk burst from the bottom of the pit. He grabbed on and let it grow taller, carrying him up higher into the air. It would be difficult to reach him from that vantage point. Fortunately, Nen was creative. Still cloaked, he ran towards the beanstalk, judging the distance between it and him. Calculations made, he made the earth beneath him burst upwards, sending him flying in an arc towards the toa. He flying kicked the toa of the green right off the stalk and they both fell down, Nen landing on top of the fallen toa. They began struggling on the ground, the toa of the green having a hard time fighting his cloaked target.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: JLJL stepped into the forest around Kini-Nui when he heard the fighting through his Arthron. Apparently, he forgot that every time he came here, he barely escaped with his life.JL: Well, I take it back.First thing he saw was a rock pillar and a Toa of Plantlife hugging nothing. That seemed wrong.JL: Can someone tell me what's going on.....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tanuka yelped and narrowly managed to get her shield up to block the worst of the debris from hitting her as the cart fell out of the air and squished the Skakdi. "Careful!" She called back to Agarin. "You almost hit me!"A yell got Tanuka's attention and she turned just as a Matoran bounced off the upraised shield causing Tanuka to stumble backwards. She tripped and fell over.The three remaining Matoran pounced on the fallen Toa as she struggled to beat them off her. Tanuka finally managed to blast them all off her with a burst of water centered on her. She got back on her feet and glanced around.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: The fight was coming to a close, but wasn't done yet. An enraged skakdi crawled out of the cart wreckage, holding a long knife. He advanced, ready to exact vengeance on Tanuka, but was stopped by Kamaehu. Seeing the other slave traders decimated, Kamaehu decided to forgo any pretense of this being an even fight. A challenge left his lips. "By the souls of the fallen, you will return to nothingness." With that his sword leapt from it's place on his belt, already on upward cut. Then one turned into a hundred. Kamaehu's blows rained down from all sides, leaving the skakdi unable to defend against them. As the speed of the assault started to waver, Kamaehu pivoted, kicking the skakdi's leg out from under him and following it up with a elbow to the stomach. Turning full circle, The fire toa ended the 'battle' by slamming his sword hilt against the skakdi's head as he sheathed the blade, sending the slave trader into unconsciousness. Kamaehu smiled, looking around. "That was worth it."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC Nen:Having punched the toa of plantlife multiple times, ripped his mask off, and tossed it down the way, Nen got off the now unconscious toa and brushed himself off. He turned visible again and looked around. All of the enemies seemed to be defeated, or at least rather harmless."If everyone is done fighting, let us continue on our way," he said, starting down the path once again.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC Nen:"Because slavery is bad, especially when you try to take slaves without their permission," Nen said over his shoulder.

IC Nen:Nen stopped and turned to face the two newcomers. "Slavery is when one person keeps another person as their property. The slaves are usually forced to perform unpleasant tasks for their owners and are usually punished with violence for disobeying. It is basically keeping a servant with less job satisfaction and no pay."

OOC: Fortunately, these were mean slavers we just fought so Nen doesn't have to worry about being slightly incorrect in labeling an entire group. Besides, the original question was "Why are you beating this person up?" so saying they can be good doesn't necessarily make Nen's actions justified when they were. So yeah.IC NenNen nodded. "So these slavers we just fought were trying to capture us, so we beat them up. And now you know. And knowing takes place after the battle."OOC: G.I. JOOOOOOOEEEEEEE...please excuse my cartoon reference

OOC: It is perfectly fine if you don't. It's a reference to the old GI Joe cartoon where they would end every episode with an informative message and then say "...And knowing is half the battle." Just me being a nerdy person.IC Nen:"At the moment me and my friends are on a quest to go meet up with some friends in Onu-Koro to help them find someone so we can protect them from some other guys who are evil. Then we're going to meet up with another friend who is currently looking for his other friends and someone else who needs to be protected from the aforementioned evil guys. It's fun."

IC Nen:Nen blinked. "Onu-Koro is the village of earth. It's underground. Are you new here? You seem new. I'm Nen by the way. Nen Yabayand, toa of earth, nice guy and do-gooder, helper of people who need help by helping them. And who are you two nice and friendly folk?"

IC Nen:"I completely did not notice you standing there. Many apologies," Nen said, shaking Ussalaius's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. And who is this currently silent person?" he asked, pointing to JL.OOC: Well at the time of that post I had no idea you were there. My bad :sigh:

Edited by pokemonlover360

Tanuka poked at the Skakdi cautiously with her spear. "...Is he dead?" She asked Kamaehu when the being didn't react.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Tanuka poked it cautiously again before turning back to the new arrivals Nen was conversing with."More Toa?" She asked curiously.

"...are they slavers or nice Toa?" She whispered to Kamaehu as she pointed with her spear at Fragarach since her hands were full to indicate who she was asking about.

IC Nen:"Considering this one didn't know what a slave is, I'd say no, they are not slavers. They seem friendly."

"My name is Tanuka." The Toa of Water said as she put her weapons away. "Not Gali. Despite how much I look like her."

IC: JLJL: Actually, My friend here suffers from Amnesia. Don't bother asking him anything - he knows nothing except how to talk, how to grow plants and how to be fearful of oranges. Anyways, let me guess. You're going to find Taipu, prevent anything from happening, right? As for your other friends, who're they? And I wasn't really silent. Just......nothing. Just memories.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013