• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Can The Hero Factory: Breakout Game Still Be Played Now?

Hero Factory Breakout Online Game Glitches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 04-September 09
  • 879 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 01:03 AM

As the title says above, can the Hero Factory: Breakout game still be played now? For me, I started playing the game in the end of the second half of 2012 with my Dell computer, but I got busy with school work until today. When the Hero Factory website got rid of some things, including its oldest online games, in 2013, I tried to continue playing the game, but my computer can't allow me to log in. I tried to play the game in my brand new High Point laptop, but it didn't work for some reason. My laptop asked me what the problem, so I can report it. I did what it said, but I still can't play the game. Can someone help me? :( Do any of you guys have a similar problem, too?

Edited by Lenny7092, Nov 29 2013 - 01:04 AM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#2 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,455 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 04:33 PM

That's weird, because I just went on to test it and it was working perfectly fine. To confirm it, you can play it, but maybe your computer has a problem or the server at the time. I would suggest trying to go on again, and see if it works.

#3 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 04-September 09
  • 879 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 09:26 PM

That's weird, because I just went on to test it and it was working perfectly fine. To confirm it, you can play it, but maybe your computer has a problem or the server at the time. I would suggest trying to go on again, and see if it works.

Thanks.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#4 Offline Spirit101

Spirit101
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 22-November 08
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2014 - 11:40 PM

Does anyone know where or how to get "wave 2" of this game (including the extra levels, heroes, and villains)?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users