• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Can The Hero Factory: Breakout Game Still Be Played Now?

Hero Factory Breakout Online Game Glitches

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 304 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 01:03 AM

As the title says above, can the Hero Factory: Breakout game still be played now? For me, I started playing the game in the end of the second half of 2012 with my Dell computer, but I got busy with school work until today. When the Hero Factory website got rid of some things, including its oldest online games, in 2013, I tried to continue playing the game, but my computer can't allow me to log in. I tried to play the game in my brand new High Point laptop, but it didn't work for some reason. My laptop asked me what the problem, so I can report it. I did what it said, but I still can't play the game. Can someone help me? :( Do any of you guys have a similar problem, too?

Edited by Lenny7092, Nov 29 2013 - 01:04 AM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,953 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 04:33 PM

That's weird, because I just went on to test it and it was working perfectly fine. To confirm it, you can play it, but maybe your computer has a problem or the server at the time. I would suggest trying to go on again, and see if it works.

#3 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 304 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 09:26 PM

That's weird, because I just went on to test it and it was working perfectly fine. To confirm it, you can play it, but maybe your computer has a problem or the server at the time. I would suggest trying to go on again, and see if it works.

Thanks.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users