BrickFair 2013 Virginia Wrapup

BFair_2013_VA_teaser.jpg

If feels like just yesterday that it was summertime and we were all having fun at BrickFair Virginia 2013. In what has become all-to-typical, I'm just now finishing editing my photos of that event to share with you all. We're trying something new though! The pictures are on Flickr and you'll be able to see them all in slideshow format or <a href='http://www.flickr.com/photos/black-six/collections/72157638894393486/' target='offsite'>head over there</a> to browse through them at your leisure. So what are you waiting for? Click on 'More' and see my thoughts on the displays!

View the full article

I had a great time at Brickfair Virginia this year! I got to exhibit a number of my Hero Factory MOCs from this year as well as BIONICLE, Hero Factory, and Ninjago art from the past few years. But really, what made the event so special for me was the people. I got to meet many of my friends whom I had previously only gotten to meet online, such as Lady Kopaka, Turakii #1 Lavasurfer, and Toa Lhikan Hordika. I also got to enjoy the free concert put on by Nervous Pudding. I only wish I'd gotten more time to really connect with so many familiar faces from the BZPower community. Ah, well, there's always next year!

BFVA was epic! I would definitely go again. It felt great showing off Kordan, Ozzy, my yellow spaceship, my minifig mech suit, and the tiny robot that I put in last-minute. Hopefully I can go again next year. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of Ketrus at BFAL and the following conventions. :D I also had fun meeting people like B6, Meiko, and Aanchir. Even though I didn't get to see the concert or play laser tag, I can imagine how much fun you guys had.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!