Set Review: 70808 Super Cycle Chase

Super Cycle Chase Teaser Image

The LEGO Movie might not premier for another couple of months, but the sets are just starting to hit shelves. And to promote those sets, LEGO has sent us a bunch of them to review for you. Today BZP Reporter Xccj takes a look at one of the more iconic sets from this wave, 70808 Super Cycle Chase. Will Emmet and Wyldstyle escape from the Robo Cops on their sleek cycle? Read the review or watch the video and see if this set is one to get your hands on!

View the full article

One of the features I love in The Lego Movie is the occasional use of "artifacts" from the real world—examples include the Kragle (really a tube of Krazy Glue with the label partially worn away) and Vitruvius' staff (really a chewed-up lollipop). This set features another such part: a curved slope with part of a "Good Job!" sticker on it, with a picture of smiling fruit. It's the kind of thing your kindergarten teacher would stick to a returned quiz or assignment, and I'd be lying if I said that no non-official stickers ever found their way onto Lego parts in my youth.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother