Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Garme"Why would you want to? You've never exactly been the strongest stomached person... Honestly, I'm surprised you actually listened to all of that without getting sick."She commented, turning toward the Vortixx to see if he had hit his head or something.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Walker"If I'm going to die, I might as well be unprepared and have some fun with it. Oh I can picture you at my funeral, looking down at my body and going on a long chant of sorrow of how I died, explaining every single detail you could memorize."The huts were getting bigger now and they were but a matter of seconds from arriving home. The wind that usually resides where a body of water blew over Walker's face, the cool feel of it against his sweet feeling good.

IC: WalkerThey were now arriving and the platform they were standing on slid to a halt as the sand below it stopped shifting forwards. Walker lifted himself off his chair and jumped onto the ground. Immediately, he sprinted off at the little river bank beside their settlement."Cannon ball!" he yelled out loud as he ran through the shallow waters and then jumped in a curled up ball by the time the water was up to his knees. He landed with a dull plop and immediately got back up, gasping for air in pain as his bottom hit an unexpected sand bank.

IC; Garme"Yeah yeah, I'm coming."She lifted herself up, dusting off some sand from her armor and muttering about the desert having too much of the stuff. She walked over near the water, looking down at it and no doubt seeing all the ways to die from it. Then she just dropped into the water, in a shallow area, wearing full armor. The area she chose was safe enough, where her head was still above water while standing. She didn't plan on drowning.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Walker"I think I'm all right." groaned the Toa of crystal, rubbing his behind with care. It was nice to be back home, it was a place of comfort, of safety, somewhere to come back to, somewhere to belong. It was always special for Walker when they arrived from a successful trip of mayhem or barely made it out of the Koro without getting arrested."So, who's turn is it to cook today again?"

IC: Walker"You did it even while knowing it was a horrible, not bad idea?! I'm going to kill you!" he said, running over to the little Matoran and tackling her to the shallow floor of the river shore and began to choke her in a comical fashion."I almost lost my hands in that incident when I tried to help out! This is why I wear bandages!"

IC: GarmeShe let out a shocked noise as her hands went to her throat, trying to pry Walker off of her neck. She started kicking at his arms while trying to break free. Out of all the possible deaths she had expected, this was not among them. Strangulation by Walker, she'd have to remember that... if she got out of this. It was easy to tell just by the panicky look on her face that she was not wanting to die.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: WalkerWalker did not relent in his choking of Garme but when he saw the tolls of him suffocating Garme appear, he let go and stood up. He looked around and saw Salvug starring at them."Sorry." he mumbled, offering his hand to his friend, looking away and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: The convey was soon on its way again."Judging by the landmarks we can see, we'll be at Po-Koro in ten minutes," Vade announced.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC: (Uar)After a few minutes of walking, the pain from Uar's headache had started to fade away. Activating his Kakama, he sprinted towards the place he had last seen Echelon and Vidar head: The Tiro Canyon. Along the way, he saw two Toa of the group that had been chasing the servants of Makuta heading in the same direction.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...