Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: While Virthee worked to uncover a possibly remedy from his inventory, Hewkii gave a perplexed looked that bordered on frustration. "Clue... is that what this is all about?" grumbled the athlete.That was when it became clear to everyone in the room: the secrets were hidden so well that not even the Turaga's Right Hands knew about them. This would explain the issues Macku and Tamaru. They were handing out clues... and Makuta wanted to silence them. "I... don't know, but the Turaga can't be bothered now," Hewkii said. He walked over to Onewa, who was coughing in his sleep. He set a cup of water at his side. "It... is written in law that if the Turaga is, for any reason, unable to perform his duties for a time"Hewkii turned to face the visitors. "It is my duty to be as much help to you as I can. But I simply do not know about this clue that Hafu gave out. Are the other members of the Chronicler's company involved?"Then, a raspy voice came from behind them. "No... ran," Onewa attempted to speak with what little voice he had left."Wise one, don't try to speak. You must rest," Hewkii said. "To.. a...", Onewa forced himself to speak. "Find... Noran"Onewa then coughed again, and Hewkii helped him down the glass of water."Toa Noran... that name rings a bell," Hewkii said to Skyra. ---------------Ronkshou continued across the desert, but he was now veering to his right to avoid any stragglers that were caught by the sandstorm. The walls of Po-Koro were getting farther and farther away, but Ronkshou was able to stay on track to his destination. He had traveled to Po-Koro many times before, and knew the general route to get there. ---------------"I think the body should just be returned, but ultimately, these decisions must be made by the both of you", Vidar said. Vidar hoped that this would be handled quickly. Makuta was clearly not impressed with recent events, and obviously blame them for Wraith following them. Vidar disagreed with this placement of blame, but it didn't matter. If Makuta lost faith in Vidar, it would ruin decades of hard, excruciating work to gain the dark lord's favor.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna had followed Skyra from the main gate, and was now helping to remove the Turaga's belonings from the hut. He listened to the conversation, but didn't feel the need to contribute at this point. Right now, he was doing the only thing he could to help the elder. As far as he was concerned, this Noran could wait until Onewa was cured.

ppg2.png

IC Nen and Thama:Nen eyed the maha charging at him. It would be a simple task to just grab it and chuck it like Tanuka had, but Nen was always one to try being original. Fortunately for his original thinking, the sun was rising. And that added the last element he needed for his plan of attack. The maha was between Nen and the sun, but that meant that the maha wouldn't expect sunlight in its face. And Nen had just the thing to exploit that.He tossed off his cloak, revealing the very shiny silver armor he had underneath. The sun's light reflected off the armor right into the maha's eyes, blinding it. Its charge continued, but it was not moving as accurately as it was before. That gave Nen an opening. He began running towards the charging maha, getting closer, closer... And there it was. He hooked the maha under his arm and began to push forward and up against the maha's momentum. At this point Nen smiled through the effort. After all, the next thing to happen was going to be awesome."And... away... you... GO!" he shouted, throwing with all his might. The maha went up and away from the earth toa at a decent clip through the air before meeting the ground with a *thump*. It bounced a bit on the sand before slowly skidding to a stop on its side. Nen walked over to it and put it back upright and it quickly moved away from him. "Yay, I chucked a maha! And it was really fun!""Yes Nen, that's very nice, but please ut your cloak on before you blind us all," Thama said, carrying Nen's cloak to him. "You didn't have to toss the maha, merely stop the charge.""But I DID stop the charge and it is called maha chucking. And so I chucked the maha."As Nen put on his cloak, Thama sighed as the two walked back to their seats on the fence.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Echelon)Echelon turned back to Wraith."As Vidar suggests, I offer you...a compromise," he said. "I will return your body to you. But - and this is my one condition - you must stay with Vidar while I fetch it and bring it to you. Abide by these terms, and you will have your body back and we will let you go free. Break them, and I will see to it that your body is destroyed, whether you are inside it or not."He smiled coldly."Agreed?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra"Noran..." Skyra tried to recall if he'd ever met a Toa Noran, possibly, it didn't matter much though, they had no clue where he was. "I'll be back guys, I'm gonna just walk around the village." Skyra left the hut. "Toa Noran...Toa Noran...I've heard of him....somewhere...doesn't he live around here?" Skyra started asking around town about Noran. He finally found a matoran who had at least seen him around the past few days. He gave Skyra the location of his hut. Skyra decided he might as well check it out. OOC: I'm gonna PM The Mask, so he at least knows that Skyra is looking for Noran.IC: Wraith"Sounds good to me. I will wait here."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: WalkerHearing all this talk about the group dying of dehydration or suddenly all their water resources drying up humored Walker to a certain point but Garme always had an effect of paranoia on him. Luckily, Wrehn changed topic by asking them if his diamond was fake or not and what was its value."Wrehn makes a good point Garme. Not to mention I'm a Toa of crystal so I could check if it is actually real. Pass it over, ninja."

IC: WalkerWalker took the diamond gingerly in his hands, careful not to drop it. If this was the real deal, Wrehn would earn himself a lot of money. He observed it through his fingertips, still concentrating on moving the sand towards their hideout."No way." he breathed. "Wrehn, this is your lucky day. It's the real deal." he said, handing the diamond back to his friend."Don't lose it."OOC: Have you checked out the blog?

Kalama was forced to lean against Tanuka's posted shield as he burst out laughing at Nen's antics. Golyo grinned, "Well I've never seen a Maha get chucked like that before. Can't say I've seen anyone help the Maha up ether. It was definitely unique."Kalama chuckled as he pushed off the shield. "Something tells me at this rate, I am never again going to be able to look at a Maha with a straight face. Whoooo... let's see how the other two fare."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Garme"Maybe the store owner was scammed too. And you stole a fake gem."She replied in her normally depressing voice."But maybe we'll have some luck this time... doubtful."Then Walker said it was real."Well, what do you know. Not that it will help us when we're dying from dehydration."IC: VirtheeHe mixed up a mixture of herbs and plants into a pale grey-green paste. It should help with the Turaga's coughing, atleast a little. But this was something new to him, the sickness might be stronger than his medicine... But it was worth trying. He held it up to the light, making sure it was mixed well enough, then he rose and turned toward Hewkii."This should help with the coughing... but this is nothing I've even seen before. Are there any other symptoms? I might be able to help atleast ease them until it can be discovered what item is causing this."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Good night, wotsiznum and happy new year! (Even though it's not new years here yet) :)IC: Walker"They all sound very interesting Garme...I'll have to think it over carefully." he joked, with fake optimism on the subject of how he would like to die. "But I think I'm more tempted to go with Wrehn's version of plans. Hey, I think I can see home."

IC: Aurum, CyraxAurum trudged along the path of the canyon; By now, the only trails left were his footsteps. He had walked for quite some time now; However, Vidar, Echelon, the Kane-Ra and something new was in front of him. A spirit, it seems. And a very weird one indeed. He stepped forwards.Aurum: Whats with the ghost? Make him leave.=====Cyrax stood as the Maha ran straight at her. Before it got close, Cyrax picked up a mound of sand, and threw it. However, this wasn't any mound of sand; It cost money when there were crystal pellets; Or rather, powder, mixed in. The sudden darkness, along with reflected light, ignited fear in the Maha, who winced slightly. That was all Cyrax needed to run forwards and drag its front leg out.*PLOP*

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Golyo and Kalama both gave Cyrax's Maha a curious look."An... interesting display of powers. I admit." Golyo commented."Fail. There was no airborne Maha." Kalama said obviously disappointed that the Maha didn't go flying through the air. "Chucked Maha are supposed to be airborne.""To be fair Kalama she did stop it. I'd say that counts." Golyo replied."On the stopping of the Maha yes, I'll give her that. There was however a distinct lack of airborne Maha which is required to successfully chuck Maha."Golyo shook his head. "Don't listen to him Cyrax. This is just for his amusement. All you were required to do is stop the Maha which you did successfully."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Ic: "Over here!" Stannis said, waving his comrades over. Lepidran had gathered the others and had led them to Hafu's hut. Guards were all over the place, but they were unbothered for the most part. Stannis had found a place to gather, but since everything had happened so fast, he was unable to reach the others before the alarm went off and pandemonium ensued. At the Pa-Matoran's urgings, however, the others came forward and joined him in one of the quiet corners of the village."Aurax, Lepidran, Atiel, Nichou, Dece... We can only assume that Hafu is dead," he said, his tone somber as he explained the circumstances. "But before he passed, when Aurax and myself were there with him, he gave us a clue. 'Only the most Creative can unlock it,' he said. But there's a second part to this and he wasn't going to tell us that. He did, however, say that a certain Toa Noran would know the rest and that Onewa would know where to find him. But the turaga has fallen ill, it seems. We have to find him on our own now."But our adversaries are certainly not stopping at Hafu and Tamaru. The others are in danger themselves, and we have to act quickly before it's too late and the other hints are lost as well. We were lucky with Hafu in reaching him in time, but we need to make sure we are just as lucky in the future. Taipu in Onu-Koro remains, and Hafu said we should try Ta-Koro, too. I'm not sure about the other villages, but we have to concentrate on those two for now. Any opinions on which village to go to first?"

IC: Garme"Then they must be hiding in the sand, waiting for Makuta to order them to kill us violently."She noted, before going into a description of about seventeen ways a Nui-Jaga could kill a person. Then she changed to describing the pain of the creature's venom, and the effects of it. Learning about dangerous things had always been her favorite hobby. She wanted to know every possible way to die, so she would know what to expect... it had somewhat affected her thought process.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Garme"Sure, why not? I suppose the best place to start would by the types of skull fractures...and I've got nothing better to do right now, so..."And now she was off onto the subject of the most common ways a person's skull would crack and result in death."- and blunt force often results in the cranial area compressing in on the brain, which means-"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles