Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx looks down to his feet again before replying,"It-it's complicated. I'll tell you some time when we're not with the others,"he whispers. Savulg felt awkward saying these things in front of the others and wanted to just faint, but he couldn't. Not in front of Garme. I'll faint later.-Mef Man

IC(Agarin): While his comrades were doing very well against their respective Jaga, Agarin was having quite a bit of trouble. His toa-tool wasn't exactly melee and he had no desire to get near the drooling, clicking, and screeching scorpion. The Jaga lashed to the right with its tail and Agarin jumped to the left. This little patter had been going on for most of his fight while producing no real results. After making yet another dodge, he cast a glance at Cyrax."Hey, Cyrax!" he called, "Would you mind lending me a sword?"OOC: Pleeeeeaaaaaase. :begging:

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: CyraxShe turned towards Agarin. Crystal shards formed in the ground, creating an obsidian sword embedded with sand, stabbed into the ground. It was large, sharp but very heavy - and it was right in front of the Toa of Sound.Cyrax wondered what would happen if the sound waves were used on the crystals.She took a swing at the Nui-Jaga in front of her. Another large gash of blood, as she twirled the weapon to repel any stinging counterattacks.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Kalama, are these Nui-Jaga infected?IC Nen and Thama:Thama was having an easy time. The Nui-Jaga she was fighting was half-blind, and the dune she was on gave her the height advantage. She fired another arrow into the rahi. It then began clawing at the base of the dune she was standing on, gradually digging it's way into the base of it. "So, finally decided to change tactics, eh you sily scorpion?" Thama jested. The dune was beginning to rumble at an increasingly fast rate, no doubt signaling the Jaga's rise to the top of the dune. When the rumbling reached it's highest, Thama leaped of the dune, turning in midair to fire at the Jaga as it burst out of the dune's tip. With the Jaga facing up, the arrow pierced into the belly of the creature, who collapsed. It was soon up again, sliding down the dune to catch up to the toa who kept hurting it.Nen parried another stiger strike. This was getting to be a fight of parrying, and Nen was getting a bit bored. He pulled up one of his cloak sleeves, revealing the silver armor beneath. Waving this arm with his sword uin the other, Nen reflected the sunlight at the Jaga. The scorpion reacted exactly as planned, striking with its stinger at the shiny object. Nen easily moved his hand away and the Jaga's stinger buried itself in the sand. Nen took this respite from blocking to swing a massive two-hyanded slice with his sword at the embedded tail, which was severed clean off of the scorpion. The Jaga scuttled away from Nen and prepared its claws to crush the toa. Nen smiled. What a fun fight this was!

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: CyraxCyrax stopped blocking the stinger strikes when she completed her job. A swing, and a crystal hook attached to the sword slashed down, trapping the Nui-Jaga's stomach to the sand. It tired to dig down, but realized that the crystal circled down to its stomach and held it in place.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Uar)Uar observed the two Toa and the Gukko-riding Matoran take up ambush positions. When Vidar noticed the three, triggering their ambush, combat commenced. As one of the two Toa of Fire leapt onto the ledge Vidar was standing on, engaging him in armed combat, Uar decided that this was the opporune moment to attack, the Toa of Air being preoccupied (hopefully) enough. Carefully taking aim from a distance, Uar made a small slash with his scythe, creating a small blade of ice hurtling towards Vidar.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Walker"Good since we have officially arrived in Onu-Wahi...I think."The sand vehicle slid to a stop in the sand as they were now parked beside a massive tunnel so black, you couldn't see where it led to. The sun was setting, their entire team probably got bad sunburns, suffered mild dehydration, many canteens were empty and Walker was zapped of his elemental energy."Finally...some shade." said the Toa of Crystal who began to walk towards the tunnel entrance after grabbing a few canteens and putting them in his backpack.

OOC: No just wild Rahi looking for a meal... Unless you WANT yours to be infected. Once you're done it can ether decide it's had enough and go looking for an easier meal or you can examine the corpse and discover the infection... if it IS infected then Kalama might start getting suspicious. We've had one infected Rahi attack already. He won't be suspicious of the Toa but the fact that Makuta might be trying to track them down for some reason...IC: While Kalama and his Jaga continued to box with each other and 'trade taunts' (the Toa weren't sure if he really could understand the Jaga or was just making up speech to spice up his fight) Tanuka had managed to get an advantage on her Jaga. Sidestepping the stinger, she jumped onto the Jaga and tried to pierce its shell......only to have the spear bounce off the heavy protection on it's back.The Jaga shrieked and started jumping around wildly trying to get the Toa off it's back. Tanuka swayed easily as if she were riding a rocking boat but the look on her face suggested that she was slightly panicked and that the motions were a natural Ga-Matoran instinct tricking her body into thinking this was a rocking boat.To anyone who didn't know Tanuka or wasn't close enough to see her face, she did look pretty awesome riding a bucking Jaga like she did it all the time, STANDING on it no less.Even Kalama grappled with the Jaga to spare a moment to check out Tanuka. "YEAH! RIDE THAT JAGA TANUKA! SHOW THAT RAHI YOU OWN IT!" He encouraged her.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I.C. Kranuka sighed. "There's a shop right across the street that sells them. Wait here." Kranuka quickly completed the errand and returned with a Kolhii ball.

IC Fehron"Well, that problem's solved. Let's see, we have another issue. Officially, Kolhii teams must number more than one but no more than six. However, we could probably make one-on-one work, if we skip the defender and stop goals ourselves. It would just be more challenging." Fehron grinned. "We should play to five goals, so you can catch up. Sound good to you?"

aouROFb.png

IC Nen and Thama:Thama was continuing to back up out of the reach of the half-blind Jaga, preparing for an opening. When one came, she fired arrows into two of the Jaga's legs, one on each side. The creature screeched from the pain and collapsed onto its belly once more. Thama aimed her bow right at the Jaga's good eye and said, "Listen here, scorpion. I have every intention to let you live. However, it is merely your choice whether to leave this fight with one eye or none. Think carefully."The Jaga scuttled back to its feet, jaw chittering as if it was pondering its options. It soon turned around and quickly left, disappearing over a dune. Thama turned to see how her fellow teammates were doing.With the stinger gone, Nen was easily fending off his Jaga. He took a step back from a claw attack to look over at Tanuka riding her scorpion. She looked terrified. Nen didn't care. "Awesome moves Tanuka! Keep it up!" he shouted, hopefully not messing up her concentration by doing so. The Jaga he was fighting took this time to swing a claw at Nen. He blocked it with his sword and used his other hand to sock the scorpion in the face. The Nui-Jaga had to back up a bit from the force of the blow, then charged back in to fight.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC(Agarin): Agarin gave an acknowledging nod to Cyrax and picked up the obsidian sword. He looked at the jaga and smirked. Now he had a plan. The jaga plunged its stinger forward and Agarin swung himself around and clingrd himself to it. As the stinger pulled back, Agarin vanished from the jaga's vision and it swerved its head and screeched. Agarin clung hard to the stinger and swung the obsidian blade, making a slice at the jaga's back, then another at its back, adding anger to the jaga's confusion of its unknown predator, his plan was almost done...

IC:luckily, Aurax, who was familiar with the streets of po-koro, directed The members of stannis's group to a local inn. but there is more to come......."rooms are 50 widgets, no exceptions." said the innkeeper."how about..." Nichou glanced at his comrades, doing the math. "40 widgets per person, instead?""no, 50""40""do you really think that your 'fancy' sword, annoying personality, and ugly face will get the price down?" the innkeeper sneered.Nichou, clearly offended, (and not quite the haggler) gritted his teeth, and muttered to stannis. "get that annoying rockhead to lower the price, please"After a debate, multiple references to atiel's rather-on-the-large-side hammer, stannis's group got a good deal."alright, alright, 40 widgets per room. here are the keys" the innkeeper grumbled. as they went upstairs to the 2nd floor, the innkeeper chuckled under his breath.as they entered their separate rooms, at least half of them (the tourist-like ones) had their mouths hit the floor. their rooms accomidations included a stone bed, a door, and a single lightstone. the cheapness of the rooms obviously suprised them. either way, they were so tired by the night's events that most of them fell asleep on the spot, most wondering what will happen next, in onu koro.ooc: i tried to spice this up a bit, add bits of what i9 call comedy, instead of a 2 sentence post like" and then they went to bed in a local inn"sorry if i misjudged any of your characters. :)

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: WalkerWalker drifted deeper into the tunnel leading to Onu-Koro, the blackness beginning to swallow him up but not entirely if it weren't for a lightstone hanging on the wall. He wondered if they'd encounter the glowing fungi he heard about that grew in the caves of Onu-Wahi.OOC: Sand Runners to Onu-Wahi! Feel free to make the first post. On a side note, if you don't know what glowing fungi I'm talking about, it means you have't watched the first movie.

The Jaga screeched in Kalama's face."Mata-Nui... WHAT DID YOU EAT?!?!" He asked it before pulling away from the scorpion. The Jaga struck again with it's stinger. Kalama deflected the first one and side stepped the next one. It charged him and knocked him over. Drool fell from it's mouth onto Kalama's mask."...Okay, that's disgusting." The Matoran said before jabbing it in the eye with his knife."SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" The Jaga pulled away dancing around in pain. Kalama got up watching it amused. "Not so hard there are you?"Tanuka weaved about as the Jaga started adding a stinger attack wildly at whatever was on it's back suddenly feeling like she was getting the hang of this whole 'riding the Jaga' thing.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: CyraxCyrax continued to hold the Nui-Jaga in the hook attached to her sword. 2 large gashes were on his back, and it had a slightly blunt stinger now, after stinging the crystal for so long. She lifted her sword up, and the Nui-Jaga stayed still, for a bit.Cyrax: Done.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ooc: Not at all, Bulik! Good job fleshing things out. Only correction I have is that everything up to this point was at night.Ic: As Stannis slept, he felt the whirl of the universe around him. It buzzed like machine, coming closer each second, until it slammed in his face.Stannis awoke with a startle, gasping for breath as he looked around. It was still dark outside, and it was impossible for anyone else to have gotten up yet. He waited a bit, then reclined again and fell back to sleep.As he vanished into darkness, he could feel the tinge of a spirit as it tugged at him. "Stannis," it whispered."I am here," he answered."Stannis, you have a mission.""Yes. To save Mata Nui," he responded."No." Neither spoke for a while, though in his slumber it could have been a second or an hour. "You must understand that your purpose is far more special than you realized. You have a Destiny.""Then speak! What is this Destiny I have if it is not what I believed?""Stannis, you are a strong warrior. You have a wise head, a good arm, and a great devotion. But you lack that which you so eagerly need. You use your head too much. Try using your heart, Stannis." He felt a sensation on his chest as he heard these words softly spoken to his ears, slowly kneading his heart like a lump of dough. A strange sensation crept on him."Who are you? Where are you?" he shouted. "Who are you!?" he yelled even louder, suddenly becoming aware that he was awake and yelling to an empty room."We'll be in touch," he heard at his side. He spun his head, but there was nobody there. He was alone.Leaping from his bed, he cried out. "Tell me more! I must know more!""Later..." was all he heard.It was morning.

IC: [Uyism]Uyism entered the village of Po-Koro, attracting the gazes of several beings. Her species wasn't that known on the island, having only recently made contact with Onu-Koro. However, she was currently rectifying that by randomly walking over all of Mata Nui. Without any knowledge of the island and everything on it except for the village of Onu-Koro.OOC: Uyism open for interaction.

IC:Agni frowned as he walked behind Mef. These recent events made the Toa feel as if they were heading for even darker times. Sure, they had never had it easy. Life was harsh. But the amount of bad things happening had increased substantially. Fights in every Wahi, Rahi-attacks, Toa gone rogue, or worse, evil. The Toa of fire was not sure how they would be able to cope with all those things.But first things first. He stepped up behind Mef as the oa of earth reached the well. Agni looked down into the opening but couldn't see anything. The early-morning lit up the horizon, golden rays of light stretching out to bring a new day, but they did not provide enough light to make out anything in the dark hole.Agni flicked his wrist and a small ball of fire appeared, that he directed to descend into the hole. "They have to dig deep out here to even find water." he remarked, as the flame descended further into the darkness. "See anything yet?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"OOMMPHHH!" Tanuka finally took a lucky hit from the stinger knocking her from her perch. Tumbling to the ground she sat up and shook herself off.Both Kalama's and Tanuka's, decided to seek easier prey then the tall two legged ones and the bleating four leggeded ones. They fled into the desert."Did we win?" Tanuka asked from her sitting postion."Mostly. Looks like we've got them on the run." Kalama said taking stock of who was still bashing Rahi.

Ooc: Not at all, Bulik! Good job fleshing things out. Only correction I have is that everything up to this point was at night.Ic: As Stannis slept, he felt the whirl of the universe around him. It buzzed like machine, coming closer each second, until it slammed in his face.Stannis awoke with a startle, gasping for breath as he looked around. It was still dark outside, and it was impossible for anyone else to have gotten up yet. He waited a bit, then reclined again and fell back to sleep.As he vanished into darkness, he could feel the tinge of a spirit as it tugged at him. "Stannis," it whispered."I am here," he answered."Stannis, you have a mission.""Yes. To save Mata Nui," he responded."No." Neither spoke for a while, though in his slumber it could have been a second or an hour. "You must understand that your purpose is far more special than you realized. You have a Destiny.""Then speak! What is this Destiny I have if it is not what I believed?""Stannis, you are a strong warrior. You have a wise head, a good arm, and a great devotion. But you lack that which you so eagerly need. You use your head too much. Try using your heart, Stannis." He felt a sensation on his chest as he heard these words softly spoken to his ears, slowly kneading his heart like a lump of dough. A strange sensation crept on him."Who are you? Where are you?" he shouted. "Who are you!?" he yelled even louder, suddenly becoming aware that he was awake and yelling to an empty room."We'll be in touch," he heard at his side. He spun his head, but there was nobody there. He was alone.Leaping from his bed, he cried out. "Tell me more! I must know more!""Later..." was all he heard.It was morning.

ooc: ah, i see. i thought morning had already passed, sorry.IC:Nichou had a rude awakening when suddenly stannis was yelling at himself in the room left of Nichou's room. He had never considered that his trusted comrade would be mentally unstable, yelling at nothing in his sleep. As he rubbed his eyes, he put the small amounts of homely items he had taken with him in his pack, ate a bula berry or two he had bought at a vendor days earlier, and dismissed the thought as he whittled away at a small, fist sized block of wood he had brought with him.obviously stannis is a scholar, warrior, and tactician. He doesn't seem like the person who would yell out in his sleep. There must be a reasonable explanation for this, but for now, I must wait. He tried to not think about the events of last night, and hafu and tamaru's deaths, instead putting his energy into making a carving of an ussal, waiting for one of his comrades to burst through the doors with new or orders.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Time for me to wrap up my fight, with Agarin's other angle twist! XD!IC(Agarin): Agarin clung to the tail. Just a few more seconds to go. He climbed a lttle closer to the back of the tail as it swung down. Agarin held out the obsidian sword, which was driven through the jaga as he descended with the same force of the stinger's striking strength. The jaga screamed, then fell silent. Agarin climbed off and strode up to Tanuka and Kalama."Done." he said.OOC: Well? How'd he do?