Vezokius Titus

vezokius_titus.jpg

(If the staff could please thumbnail this, it would be great)

Galleria (when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=541164

Reference Pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Flaredrick/Bionicle-Chronicles/Vezokius/ryse-son-of-rome-11_465500364.jpg

So I went with Marius Titus on this, because Ryse has an extraordinary story and visuals. Now, the truth is, this guy was built about a month ago. BUT, I swapped some parts and added some to make him look different a bit. I looked at him and said, 'He reminds me of Marius with that spike coming out his head. It looked something like the top of his helm, which brought me the idea of entering him here. Now, I did not know what the contest was about until I read it. When I did, I decided to put him in, but the only thing was I hadn't taken pics of him yet.

Well that's about it with my commentary. Comments & Criticism are really appreciated. Edited by Shadow Flaredrick
  • Upvote 2

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'm not sure whether it is a pro or con that he is a Roman Skakdi. On the one hand, a BIONICLE interpretation of a human character sounds neat, but also sounds not very much in the spirit of this contest.

On to the Moc, he mostly just seems, well really generic; especially his limbs. The armor, however, was a nice way to both keep him from being too generic and allow him to resemble the source. The shoulder pads are nice, but IMO the wrist guards could have been attached better with two black pins. The shield is really my favorite thing here, it looks cool and could credibly be a Scutum. So, good job for that. :)

All in all, not the most creative moc, but still a rather nice one.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

As a huge fan of Ryse, I'm pretty excited someone actually made a moc based on the main character. It's seems like a nice recreation, however the blue glatorian hand takes away from the dark blue armor. I would also expect for the moc to have somewhat of a dark red color as it's primary. Other than that it seems like a nice entry and you have my consideration for a vote. I'm also very fond of the shield. Good luck! :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I would do red, but I would have to find a way to make that fluffy brush that's on Marius' helm. Now I could have used grey instead, but all are being used and some are craked at the ball connection due to excessive MOCing and playing around with.

I could have the Glott, but I procrastinated in my Spring Break and had no time to make him. =P

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg