• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Set Review: 41509, 41510, & 41511 Frosticon Mixels

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,512 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 02:46 AM

Frosticon Mixels Teaser Image
Today we dive into the second wave of Mixel sets by taking a look at the blue Frosticons. BZPower Reporter Xccj takes a look at 41509 Slumbo, 41510 Lunk, and 41511 Flurr in both a video and pictorial review. Should you brave the ice to get these, or will their designs just put you to sleep? Read on or watch the video to find out!

View the full article

#2 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 16-September 09
  • 3,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 10:26 AM

That's a pretty neat use of the minifig head and helmet.

lifeofthefez.png

#3 Offline CriticalMOCer

CriticalMOCer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 08-May 14
  • 9 posts

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 11:33 AM

I'm pretty sure that there is one more Chima constraction set, I think it's a vulture.

#4 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,900 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 12:03 PM

Slumbo looks like he's suspicious of something. I like it.

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

-Toa Varova, Out of Snax Part 3

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-October 12
  • 654 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 09:17 PM

I never really liked Mixels, but the more I see, the more I like. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 04-September 09
  • 418 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 10:53 PM

I like the Frosticons' unique designs. They look great and creative. I also like the transparent blue parts. They look cool and ice-like, as the Frosticons are based on.:)
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users