On The Hunt For Kanohi

Kanakalackin

I am currently looking to complete at least a great 2001 mask collection. Here is a list of the things that I need to do so:

HAU: Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Silver, Gold, Black/Brown mix, Chrome

KAKAMA: Brown, Black, Blue, Green, White, Red, Silver, Gold

PAKARI: Brown, Green, White, Red, Silver, Gold

KAUKAU (Transparent): Clear, Light Blue, Yellow,

MIRU: Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Gold, Teal, Trans-Neon Green

AKAKU: Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Gold

If you own any of the masks listed and are willing to trade/sell them, please tell me either in the comments or via PM, and I will see if we can work out a deal.

I am willing to pay up to $1 per mask, depending on the rarity, the Light Blue and Yellow Kaukaus are misprints, and I will pay $10 per mask.

I buy internationally, but I prefer to buy from those living in Europe and America, because since I have access to a military base in Italy, I have the regular shipping costs for both Europe and America.

Edited by The Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

well, may i interest you in this then :

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/michio00/forsale/20140614_014040.jpg

thing is , these are no longer included:

vahis , chrome hau, infected hau , transparent kaukau, misprint kaukau , TNGM , and both copper hunas are sold.

That is fine, I commented on your topic, anything that gets me closer to a full collection of great Kanohi is appreciated. :)

E: Is that a custom trans-purple Kaukau I spy? Also, it appears that the bag is missing several pockets (which isn't that big of a deal). Did it come that way? Or have some fallen off over time?

Edited by The Malicious Phantom

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I have one Pakari each in green, red, brown, and white, as well as a white Akaku. Would those interest you?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I have one Pakari each in green, red, brown, and white, as well as a white Akaku. Would those interest you?

Yes! They absolutely would, but I am starting to run low on funds. Can you hold them for a little while?

• Upvote 1

HERE!

Yes! They absolutely would, but I am starting to run low on funds. Can you hold them for a little while?

Absolutely; I'll do that.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm just about ready to buy them (if you still have them, that is). 

HERE!

I still have some masks I wouldn't mind parting ways with, I'll PM you.

Thank you so much! Here's what I'm particularly interested in:

Trans-Yello Kaukau, Teal Miru, Gold Hau, Gold Pakari, Gold Miru. How does $16 sound?

Edited by The Phantom Terror

HERE!

Well, considering the amount of people wanting the misprinted Trans-Yello Kaukau and how few of them actually exist, then $16 for the whole lot would be laughable, only a fool would give out all of those things for that amount. Let alone the Trans-Yello Kaukau is worth around around $20 on itself. The Transparent Neon Green Miru is pretty common, but has recently became harder to find, costing around $2.50 and the rest would add up to a fair estimated price of $7. So your fair average asking price should be around $30 and that's on a good day. I possess all of those items so I have a pretty accurate estimate of the best market price for each one.Hope this will increase your chances of getting your hands on those Kanohis!

Edited by BionicleEvolution

Well, considering the amount of people wanting the misprinted Trans-Yello Kaukau and how few of them actually exist, then $16 for the whole lot would be laughable, only a fool would give out all of those things for that amount. Let alone the Trans-Yello Kaukau is worth around around $20 on itself. The Transparent Neon Green Miru is pretty common, but has recently became harder to find, costing around $2.50 and the rest would add up to a fair estimated price of $7. So your fair average asking price should be around $30 and that's on a good day. I possess all of those items so I have a pretty accurate estimate of the best market price for each one.Hope this will increase your chances of getting your hands on those Kanohis!

That's very nice advice; and I will take it into future consideration.

@Neaku; a better offer for a trans-yellow Kaukau and TNGM has presented itself, so I'll be changing my order.

HERE!

All right. I definitely still have them; they've been on hold for you.

AAZZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All right. I definitely still have them; they've been on hold for you.
Great! How does $5 sound?

HERE!