• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

On The Hunt For Kanohi

Buy ing Kanohi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 04:42 AM

I am currently looking to complete at least a great 2001 mask collection. Here is a list of the things that I need to do so:

HAU: Black, Green, Blue, Brown, Silver, Gold, Yellow(?), Black/Brown mix, Chrome
KAKAMA: Brown, Black, Blue, Green, White, Red, Silver, Gold
PAKARI: Brown, Green, White, Red, Silver, Gold
KAUKAU (Transparent): Blue(?), Green(?), Clear, Orange(?), Red(?), Dark Grey(?), Light Blue, Yellow, Silver(?), Gold(?)
MIRU: Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Gold, Teal, Trans-Neon Green
AKAKU: Green, Brown Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Gold

If you own any of the masks listed and are willing to trade/sell them, please tell me either in the comments or via PM, and I will see if we can work out a deal.

I am willing to pay one Euro ($1.35 USD) per mask, the Light Blue and Yellow Kaukaus are misprints, and I will pay 5 Euro ($6.77 USD) per mask.

I buy internationally, but I prefer to buy from those living in Europe and America, because since I have access to a military base in Italy, I have the regular shipping costs for both Europe and America.

Edited by The Malicious Phantom, Jun 18 2014 - 08:54 AM.

#2 Offline ~GIN~

~GIN~
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,181 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 07:40 AM

well, may i interest you in this then :
http://www.brickshel...0614_014040.jpg

thing is , these are no longer included: 

vahis , chrome hau, infected hau , transparent kaukau, misprint kaukau , TNGM , and both copper hunas are sold.

#3 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 08:18 AM

well, may i interest you in this then :
http://www.brickshel...0614_014040.jpg

thing is , these are no longer included: 

vahis , chrome hau, infected hau , transparent kaukau, misprint kaukau , TNGM , and both copper hunas are sold.

That is fine, I commented on your topic, anything that gets me closer to a full collection of great Kanohi is appreciated. :)

E: Is that a custom trans-purple Kaukau I spy? Also, it appears that the bag is missing several pockets (which isn't that big of a deal). Did it come that way? Or have some fallen off over time?

Edited by The Malicious Phantom, Jun 18 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#4 Offline Artakha's Nephew

Artakha's Nephew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 09:50 PM

I have one Pakari each in green, red, brown, and white, as well as a white Akaku. Would those interest you?

I can also be found under the username Artakha's Nephew on Solis Magna and BS01, and the Biomedia Project. Check out Solis Magna, as it is exactly what we need to maintain interest in Bionicle. Also, I highly recommend the hand-drawn comic Diaries of Destral, by Stroxx.

Check out the script for Mysterious Island, an adaption/reboot of the 2001 Bionicle story which I am writing. It's also a musical.

Bionicle is returning in 2015!

#5 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2014 - 01:20 AM

I have one Pakari each in green, red, brown, and white, as well as a white Akaku. Would those interest you?

Yes! They absolutely would, but I am starting to run low on funds. Can you hold them for a little while?

#6 Offline Artakha's Nephew

Artakha's Nephew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts

Posted Jun 19 2014 - 11:08 AM

Yes! They absolutely would, but I am starting to run low on funds. Can you hold them for a little while?

Absolutely; I'll do that.

I can also be found under the username Artakha's Nephew on Solis Magna and BS01, and the Biomedia Project. Check out Solis Magna, as it is exactly what we need to maintain interest in Bionicle. Also, I highly recommend the hand-drawn comic Diaries of Destral, by Stroxx.

Check out the script for Mysterious Island, an adaption/reboot of the 2001 Bionicle story which I am writing. It's also a musical.

Bionicle is returning in 2015!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users