• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

I want a cool prototype, never owned one before. Buy or trade

buy Prototype trade Nuva Protodermis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Xenock

Xenock
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10-September 05
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 09:15 AM

I never new Lego prototypes existed until recently.  And if I could have guessed, I would have thought they weren't available for the general public.  So because of that, I would love to acquire one.  I don't care if its Bionicle, Minifigure, or regular Lego stuff.  I have some cash, and some Legos.  And I just want this to become the center of my collection.

If you have something you may be willing to part with, let me know, and we may be able to work out something.

I think I should also mention I am also interested in the Silver Toa Nuva Masks  AKA Protodermis.

Edited by Xenock, Jun 26 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#2 Offline doodleloot

doodleloot
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 30-April 14
  • 347 posts

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 09:59 AM

You can send in a Moc to BrickFair Virginia, you'll get a Bionicle Prototype part sent back to you together with your Moc.

Take a look at this topic for more information:

http://www.bzpower.c...ention-circuit/

bzp_banner_small.png

Mata Nui Online Game III: Destinies

#3 Offline Xenock

Xenock
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10-September 05
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 10:21 AM

I would love to do that.  But a couple years back I sold almost all of my Legos, including Bionicle.  So now I only have a few Legos, lots of Figs, and a collection of Hero factory goods.  As I have been making some MOC using them.  So regrettably I can't do something of bionicle theme, unless I buy a lot of old sets... Which I don't know if I can afford...  Although I do have a few too many Hero Factory Parts, maybe I'll try selling them to get some older bionicle ones..

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users