• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

UCS AT-AT Gets Ten Thousand Votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,285 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:16 AM

Over at LEGO Ideas, the UCS All Terrain Armored Transport project has recently reached the milestone of ten thousand votes from the community. This means it will become a part of the next review panel the Ideas Team holds, and will be considered to be released as a set. It's an amazingly impressive model on a huge scale, which personally tells me that it won't make it past the review - it would just be too expensive to reach a wide market. But who knows, we'll have to wait and see, and maybe some day you'll be able to buy a two-foot tall AT-AT set.

View the full article

#2 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,453 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 11:23 AM

Even though it is still unlikely to be a set, it still is quite an impressive MOC.

It probably is for the better that it doesn't get approved; my wallet would get burned through much faster if sets this big were released often.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -Sir John Lubbock

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,064 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 11:38 AM

It's definitely one of the best (and biggest) Star Wars MOCs I've ever seen. I would want this to become a set just for the challenge of building it. 

But I agree that it probably won't become an official set, just due to how expensive it would be. But who knows, maybe Lego will take a change with it? Time will tell.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 04:18 PM

Two feet? That thing's at least a meter tall! He has a pic next to another AT-AT set, and the thing just dwarfts it! No way it'll be a set (unless it goes for $2000) but amazing nonetheless, Excellent job!  :smilenuju:

Edited by creation, Jul 18 2014 - 04:18 PM.

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users