• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

UCS AT-AT Gets Ten Thousand Votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 2,843 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:16 AM

Over at LEGO Ideas, the UCS All Terrain Armored Transport project has recently reached the milestone of ten thousand votes from the community. This means it will become a part of the next review panel the Ideas Team holds, and will be considered to be released as a set. It's an amazingly impressive model on a huge scale, which personally tells me that it won't make it past the review - it would just be too expensive to reach a wide market. But who knows, we'll have to wait and see, and maybe some day you'll be able to buy a two-foot tall AT-AT set.

View the full article

#2 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 13-June 07
  • 2,522 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 11:23 AM

Even though it is still unlikely to be a set, it still is quite an impressive MOC.

It probably is for the better that it doesn't get approved; my wallet would get burned through much faster if sets this big were released often.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 09-April 10
  • 9,303 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 11:38 AM

It's definitely one of the best (and biggest) Star Wars MOCs I've ever seen. I would want this to become a set just for the challenge of building it. 

But I agree that it probably won't become an official set, just due to how expensive it would be. But who knows, maybe Lego will take a change with it? Time will tell.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#4 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 06-July 14
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 04:18 PM

Two feet? That thing's at least a meter tall! He has a pic next to another AT-AT set, and the thing just dwarfts it! No way it'll be a set (unless it goes for $2000) but amazing nonetheless, Excellent job!  :smilenuju:

Edited by creation, Jul 18 2014 - 04:18 PM.

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

Congrats, MOC winners! Glad I could finally be a part of Bionicle history- five years after it ended.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users