Old Set Cleanout

gopalchicken

Yup, the shipping is what I'm worried about. I think I just want one of every type, not any doubles. That'd make it $25, yeah? Are the turaga about the same as the va? If they're $3 or $4 I'd be interested in VakamaAnd yeah, I live in the USA so no worries there.

"Lanza del Relámpago"

Credit to Ga-Metruan for the avatar

Hey, I have obtained your parts, i will be sending your out sometime before the end of the week. thanks for the sweet deal!MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Cooldynamyteproductions: Regarding set prices, I have been hoping for $60 for Muaka and Kane-Ra, as they are complete and not easy to find; I've been looking for $7 for the Toa and $4 for Vakama, but I feel a little more flexible regarding the prices for them.MC: Great, I'm glad everything made it safely!

I'm a bird!

Cooldynamyteproductions: Regarding set prices, I have been hoping for $60 for Muaka and Kane-Ra, as they are complete and not easy to find; I've been looking for $7 for the Toa and $4 for Vakama, but I feel a little more flexible regarding the prices for them.MC: Great, I'm glad everything made it safely!

Then how much for Matau? Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of country for several months and I do not really have access to my sets. I do have Kanohi and Krana with me, but unless someone is putting in a substantial order I will not be sending any sets until April at the earliest.

I'm a bird!

i sent your stuff out to you a little while ago, and i got them back in the mail yesterday, are you not living in the same area anymore?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yep, i will try it again sometime before friday!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey man, i'm gonna try for the third time tomorrow. but i found these if you want me to toss something more in and i will still send tomorrow, anyway here is what i need!Kanohi:Trans-blue RuruKal:Pearl:CaAlso, do you have any kraata? At all?ThanksMC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 4 weeks later...