Parting With Bionicle/Lego (Mostly 2007+) and Other Things

-TD-

Hey guys. So I'm a little short on cash and need to upgrade my PC for college. My income is pretty low right now and it all needs to go into my newly leased 2015 car.

I've decided that I'm now ready to part with a chunk of my collection. I'm not going to be able to list it all, but I'll generalize it. I'm not going to put down set prices, so I'm 100% willing to negotiate!

Green - In negotiations

Red - Sold

WANT:

- Money

HAVE:

SPECIAL: 5 LEFT Tanoka Discs - $5 each

1995:

- Royal King (New, but bad box)

2001:

- Onua (currently missing claws)
- Lewa (incomplete)

2003:

- Kohrak Kal

2004:

- Vahki Bordakh
- Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui

2005:

- Anything Knights Kingdom (ask)
- Street Sprinter vs. Mutant Lizard
- Urban Avenger vs. Raptor

2006:

- Avak
- Velika
- Garan

2007:

- All Barraki (Ehlek)
- Nuparu
- Matoro
- All Small Sets

2008:

- Pohatu
- Antroz
- Photok
- Tanma (Smashed limbs, ironically)
- Toa Ignika (maybe)
- Makuta Icarax
- Star Wars: Clone Wars (various)

2009:

- Tarix
- Raanu
- All Power Miners (Winter Wave)

There's still a lot missing, but I have some various Lego Racers sets and others.

The other things I have are mostly old video game consoles. I have FAR TOO MANY consoles, games, etc. I have NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and PlayStation. Not all have controllers and cables, but some do. I'll test them to make sure they work first. Just ask if you're interested in those!

Inventory:

- NES (Comes with 2 controllers, cables, and game(s) of choice)
- SNES (No controllers or cables, comes with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
- N64 (Comes with 2 controllers, cables, and a game of choice)
- Sega Genesis (Revision 2, comes with 2 controllers, cables, and Sonic 2)
- PlayStation (No controllers or cables, various revisions)

- Xbox 360 Halo 3 Edition (2 20GB HDDs, Power Brick, no controllers. NOTE: Has been repaired in the past)
- Xbox 360 wired headset (included)

- Many NES cartridges (ask)
- Some GBA games (ask)
- Xbox 360 games (ask, 2 of choice included with console)

Edited by -TD-

- TD

Makuta Icarax is currently the only Gen1 set I don't own. Do you happen to have the box by any chance? And is it complete as you state maybe...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Makuta Icarax is currently the only Gen1 set I don't own. Do you happen to have the box by any chance? And is it complete as you state maybe...

The maybe is actually whether or not I'll part with it. Not sure on that one yet, but yes, I've got the box and instructions, and it's complete. Offer?

- TD

Hmmm... Well I'm certainly interested if you do decide to sell it. Not sure how much to offer though! I sold my one for $30 so I guess that would be a good place to start from! I'm in the UK so sadly I'll have to pay a reasonable amount for postage too which will affect what I can offer. Let me know your thoughts! T

Sorry for the late replies! I've been sick and studying for finals the past few days.

Munty - How about $35. I think with the box and instructions it's worth a little more, but yeah, postage is going to be brutal.

Toa Lhikan Hordika - Since I've been sick, I haven't been able to check out what cartridges I have. I'm not sure if I have any Final Fantasy games for NES, but I do know from the top of my head that I have lots of Nintendo titles, Movie/TV licensed games, as well as Alien Syndrome, a Tengen cartridge game.

- TD

Thanks TD but have since spent too much money on a lot of new stock to be buying myself stuff :P Good luck with the clearout, perhaps I'll stop in again once I've sold some stuff myself :D

Thanks TD but have since spent too much money on a lot of new stock to be buying myself stuff :P Good luck with the clearout, perhaps I'll stop in again once I've sold some stuff myself :D

No problem ;)

Avak comes with canister? What about instructions?

Yes, I've got both. The instructions are pretty crumpled up though. What are you thinking for a price?

- TD

I may look into kohrok kal, Give me a day or 2 to decide... does it come with krana?

Yes, it comes with canister, instructions, and a Krana Xa.

Please excuse this double post, but I'd just like to bring to attention that I have seven Tanoka for sale:

single_tanoka.jpg

I'd like to get $5 plus shipping for them.

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

- TD

• 3 weeks later...

Hey TD, I may be back in the market for your icarax if you still have him for sale! If postage isn't too horrific I'd be happy to go to $35 on him :) Also if you have any of the items in my sig or wild kraata you'd part with I'll take those too!

Is pohatu sealed?

No, and it's in the process of being sold, sorry

Hey TD, I may be back in the market for your icarax if you still have him for sale! If postage isn't too horrific I'd be happy to go to $35 on him :) Also if you have any of the items in my sig or wild kraata you'd part with I'll take those too!

Icarax too is in the process of being sold, BUT without the box that you wanted. Not sure how to ship it though. I would ship it in a padded envelope, but I'm not sure how much crushing force it could take. I guess if I stuffed it with something to keep its shape?

- TD

Or possibly open both ends of it? Not ideal but would probably result in less damage overall. Especially if you can open it with a knife (where it's glued) as opposed to actually breaking any of the cardboard. Are the instructions going or not as I'd like them too if not! How much for that if you can flatpack and ship as a letter?

Or possibly open both ends of it? Not ideal but would probably result in less damage overall. Especially if you can open it with a knife (where it's glued) as opposed to actually breaking any of the cardboard. Are the instructions going or not as I'd like them too if not! How much for that if you can flatpack and ship as a letter?

Not sure about the instructions, and I might be able to fold the box down like that, but I can't find any postage for a large envelope cheaper than $40. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong?

- TD

Wow, yeah you're definitely doing something wrong :P Let me know if you can get a more reasonable quote and maybe we can sort something out!