1st MOC, back after a 10 year hiatus!

Hey all, the other day I was mindlessly browsing the internet when i stumbled across an awesome Bionicle creation! I love Bionicles. I started collecting them from the very 1st Tahu and on until about 2005. I even had some pre-2000 Technics. I have many lego star wars sets from back then also. So anyways, i saw the awesomeness and got inspired to create my own awesomeness. This is my 1st MOC, even when I was building Legos back in the day, I never did anything like this so enjoy. His name is ...strider. He is made up of pieces from McDonalds Bionicle, Rahkshi, Battle Droid from star wars, and some old Technic pieces. ..... Edit: wooow I cant seem to upload these photos, im using a chromebook, give me a minute

Edited by radioinactiv
  • Upvote 1

strider

Strider 4

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120871704@N07/16293030071/in/photostream/

"Strider is an assassin who uses his Gauss rifle to take out his prey from miles away. He can reach any target with his extreme endurance and agility. Strider has the ability to swim underwater at extreme depths with the assistance of his diving apparatus. He can run vast distances and conquer the highest of mountains with with ridiculously long stride. Strider prefers not to engage his enemy in close quarters combat because he will get wrecked! "

When posting a topic in BBC, you have to present pictures, or an extremely detailed description. Otherwise, this isn't really allowed. 

In the future, have pictures ready before you post the topic. :)

Edited by radioinactiv
  • Upvote 1

This is actually pretty good for your first MOC.

Mine consisted of putting random armor/limb pieces on a Inika body.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

thanks homies, I didnt intend for this MOC to be this slender, i started building the legs because one of the MOCs i saw used the Micky deez feet and i thought that was freaking awesome, I'm going to keep at it. this is the build i was trying to emulate, i think this guy is a genius =) http://lalam24.deviantart.com/art/F33-X2-257630454 EDIT: im not happy with my torso at all so any suggestions on how to make a nice zv-taper torso?

Edited by radioinactiv