New LEGO Elves Story Trailer on LEGO.com

LEGO Elves news keeps rolling in! Yesterday, LEGO inadvertently posted the 22-minute LEGO Elves mini-movie, but quickly took it down. Today it has been replaced with what they meant to upload, a brand new 85-second trailer! You can watch it on the LEGO.com Videos site or the LEGO Elves teaser site. The trailer gives a great taste of the epic, adventurous tone we can expect from the LEGO Elves story!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I have to say ELVES may be one of my favorite themes in a decade.  I'm definitely buying a significant number of them, or at least pushing them down my friends' throats.  The colors are fabulous, and who doesn't want to live in a tree house?!  Here's to seeing more Elves-like sets in the future.  Now, if only they'd do away with those fem-figs that looks like Brio characters and just go back to using normal mini-figs...

• Upvote 1

I have to say ELVES may be one of my favorite themes in a decade.  I'm definitely buying a significant number of them, or at least pushing them down my friends' throats.  The colors are fabulous, and who doesn't want to live in a tree house?!  Here's to seeing more Elves-like sets in the future.  Now, if only they'd do away with those fem-figs that looks like Brio characters and just go back to using normal mini-figs...

Frankly, I really, really like the minidolls. Not that they can't be improved (I'm hoping at some point they introduce a version with independently-movable legs), but they're often even better-looking than standard figs, with just the right balance of molded and printed detail, and nicer proportions than traditional minifigures. And I'm not even who they're aimed at—the minidoll wasn't introduced on a whim, but rather because it consistently tested better with Lego's formerly-underserved market of young girls than traditional figs did. It's impossible to know for sure exactly HOW much bigger Lego Friends' audience is than it would have been with standard figs, but suffice to say that it's played a big part in getting previously-uninterested girls into Lego.

Now, regarding how much you like Elves—I definitely agree. I honestly can't tell whether I'm more excited for Ninjago, the Bionicle relaunch, or this theme, but I know for sure that I'll be collecting all three!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Yesterday, LEGO inadvertently posted the 22-minute LEGO Elves mini-movie, but quickly took it down.

Lego just can't post any video at the proper time these days, can it? :P

Anyways, the trailer sounds interesting. I will check it out once its on Youtube.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png