Official "Gravity Hurts" Instrumental by CryoShell

Toa TAK

So Cryoshell on their 2014 YouTube account finally released the instrumental to Gravity Hurts after all these years. It's a pretty big deal to me, although I love the original version, the instrumental is just as great and creates a motivational mood quickly just as well.

It's right here.

For any newer members, they used this song for these videos:

The 2008 Retrospective

Phantonka Commercial

They also gave us a hint about their probable future in the comments section:

Cryoshell will probably be involved in creating the soundtrack for "Rebel Nature"(working title). A new story and universe created by Christian Faber and his new company Faber Fuel.

Exciting stuff for those of us here who are fans of the band who used Bionicle in '07 as a gateway. :)

TAK

• Upvote 5

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

Oh, YES!!!

Not surprising to see they're working with Faber again. Hope they release more instrumentals!

A small part of me wishes they'd also released the original instrumental as well... but this is still very exciting, and I can certainly enjoy this version just as well.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, here's a download of the track. It's the original audio used in the video, no transcoding at all.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Awesome quality, really making me want to make a music video for G1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell