Expand Library?

Pikachu127

Hmm... I plan on posting a story in the library soon, but... I'm actually unsure where to put mine, either epic (which it really isn't) or comedy (which it really isn't either)... Erm... Can someone help me please?

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

There is a "short stories" forum, but from the phrasing of your question it sounds like it contains chapters.Comedies are generally lighthearted and for laughs. Epics can have humor in them, but on the whole they're more serious.Really, whatever forum you think works the best for your story is probably where it should go.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Definitively not epic, short, or comedic... Hmm... But thank you. ((lol, how come it says i have one post))

Edited by Pikachu127

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

Definitively not epic, short, or comedic... Hmm... But thank you.

If you foresee its having multiple chapters/posts, then it would be classified as an epic, unless the subject material is intended to provoke laughs, in which case it would go in Comedies.A Short Story doesn't necessarily have to be "short" - something that would go in the Short Story forum would be contained in only one chapter or post, no matter how many words in length it is. Short Stories is also the place for poems.So:Epics: Stories with several chaptersShort Stories: A story contained in a single postComedy: A story rich with humor, often across multiple chapters.Does that help any? And - if it's not LEGO-related at all, it would go in COT. :PAnd a note on your sig: you don't have to use the rich text editor on the new board. If you'd like, you can type out the BBCode like you're used to doing, and then click on the light switch icon in the upper left corner of the editor once (or twice to get a preview). Edited by -Windrider-

Eh, I don't mind. Thank you (anyway to get a moderator to lock the thread?).