Set Review: 70746 Condrai Copter Attack

That picture of Sky makes her look . I'm just saying.

Very nice review and if it was one of the dragons maybe would have made me want to pick on up. Is it always the same member who does these reviews and who is it?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Good review! I really like this set. It feels snake-like but doesn't feel like a repeat of the snake vehicles from 2012 — rather, it has more of an "ancient ruins" aesthetic that matches the other Anacondrai vehicles and shrines in this wave. I'd have never imagined how cool a color scheme of Medium Lilac (Dark Purple) and Sand Yellow (Dark Tan) would look before I saw these sets! The bone motifs also are very fitting, since as we know the Anacondrai are a nearly extinct tribe. I like to think that the weapons and helmets as well as the bones on the vehicles are actual Anacondrai bones. It certainly adds to the spookiness of this cult-like enemy faction.

I hope Skylor appears in the show again after this season. I had hoped for her to become a permanent member of the Ninja team (and help balance out the theme's gender ratios a bit), but the summer sets and her final scene in the Tournament of Elements season seem to imply that won't be the case. Still, that doesn't mean she can't show up again in a supporting role. It's just frustrating that Nya is the theme's only permanent main character who is female, especially when there are so many female fans of the Ninjago TV series.

• Upvote 2

tn_70746-Condrai-Copter-Teaser.jpg

Let's take a look at the winter wave of Ninjago sets with 70746 Condrai Copter Attack. In addition to the cool snake-themed aircraft, it comes with the new orange ninja Skylor. Read or watch the set review by BZPower Reporter Xccj to see if this set is worth sinking your teeth into!

View the full article

That is not the right head for Skyor.  Why is that?

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

Let's take a look at the winter wave of Ninjago sets with 70746 Condrai Copter Attack. In addition to the cool snake-themed aircraft, it comes with the new orange ninja Skylor. Read or watch the set review by BZPower Reporter Xccj to see if this set is worth sinking your teeth into!

View the full article

It actually is the right head. Her head is dual-sided—one side is normal, and the other has a face mask to hide her identity. I had thought that this would mean that Skylor's identity would be hidden from the Ninja at first, like Samurai X's, but as it turned out that masked face never appeared in the show.

I don't have much else to add that hasn't already been said, save for that I hope Skylor's Dark Red hairpiece appears in sets at some point.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

View the full article

It actually is the right head. Her head is dual-sided—one side is normal, and the other has a face mask to hide her identity. I had thought that this would mean that Skylor's identity would be hidden from the Ninja at first, like Samurai X's, but as it turned out that masked face never appeared in the show.

I don't have much else to add that hasn't already been said, save for that I hope Skylor's Dark Red hairpiece appears in sets at some point.

That can't be.

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

View the full article

Well her identity as the bad guy's daughter and the spy of the group was kept a secret until the end there. So maybe the head I just a physical representation of that. They think she is one of them, but in reality she is not. Then is at the very end. Or something to that effect.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

View the full article

That is not the right head for Skyor. Why is that?

That can't be.
But it is: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626cpb1326 Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The original Nya head also had an alternate face with a red mouth cover, but she never appeared that way in the show. Additionally, the original Samurai X head didn't have the original goggle printing that she first has in the show. So the show doesn't always follow the sets 100%. (Also the fact that they keep introducing hair pieces in colors that don't exist yet for the main characters...)

:music: