Second SDCC Exclusive Minifigure Revealed: Arsenal

The Wall Street Journal has announced a DC Comics Super Heroes exclusive minifigure for San Diego Comic-Con: Arsenal, a.k.a. Roy Harper. The minifigure is based specifically on his costume from the third season of the TV series Arrow. 1,500 of this minifigure will be distributed as free giveaways to Comic-Con attendees. But as with the other exclusive sets and minifigures, attendees must enter a random drawing at the Pavilion Terrace of the convention center to win a copy. Follow the link above for pictures of the minifigure and packaging!

View the full article

The solid white eyes with a lack of pupils is quite unnerving.

I also have no idea who this is in general, but that's beside the point.

~B~

It's a mask, yo. You know, like Batman? Spiderman? Heck, masked characters in comics have been drawn with fully white eyes for about as long as superheroes have worn masks in comics.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The solid white eyes with a lack of pupils is quite unnerving.

I also have no idea who this is in general, but that's beside the point.

~B~

It's a mask, yo. You know, like Batman? Spiderman? Heck, masked characters in comics have been drawn with fully white eyes for about as long as superheroes have worn masks in comics.

I assumed the presence of angry eyebrows meant they were supposed to be his actual eyes. Besides, with all those weird mutant superhero characters I would expect at least some have solid white eyes, right?

~B~