• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bfa Plays

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2017 - 08:30 PM

Sounds to me like it can be difficult to explain things like story content while also trying to do stuff in the game. And depending on the timing and kind of interruptions you encounter, that could also make it a little difficult for us to understand what it is you're trying to tell us. Perhaps it my not be such a bad idea to simply have the characters just stand around for a few seconds while you quickly explain the story content of the previous cutscene or two.

Anyway, nice to see we're now starting on Year 2. Since the first game covers Years 1 to 4, that means we're now over a quarter finished with the game. Four movies, six levels per movie (so that's a total of 24 levels), with additional stuff to do in the hub area, I think it's pretty clear that these older Lego games were a lot more time-consuming than the recent ones, which typically have only 15 story levels, although there's still certainly plenty to do in the hub areas.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users