LEGO Marvel's Avengers NYCC Trailer

tn_15_10_10_lego-marvel-avengers-nycc-tr

In case you haven't noticed, it's New York Comic-Con - the perfect time to release a new trailer for the new video game about the most popular cinematic comic book franchise! LEGO Marvel's Avengers showcases "key cinematic moments" fron the two Avengers movies, plus additional story content and characters from the two Captain America movies, Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3. The game's release is due January 26th. Check out

or read on!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Loki got punched with a boxing fist. :P

Anyways, this looks like it could be a really fun Lego game. It looks like the Avengers will have combo that two of them can do together, which is cool IMO. Hopefully this game lives up to the hype.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

FYI, I was at the NYCC panel where they revealed/discussed this. When listing off the movies they're getting content from, the developers added "and more" but didn't elaborate further. So there's gonna be something else included.

Also: Fin Fang Foom is in it.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

FYI, I was at the NYCC panel where they revealed/discussed this. When listing off the movies they're getting content from, the developers added "and more" but didn't elaborate further. So there's gonna be something else included.

But Fin Fang Foom isn't in any of the movies listed in the trailer. He is a cool giant monster in Marvel Comics, so it would be cool if he could appear in any movies some time or in this game.:) Man, Marvel is just keeping getting random with surprises.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

But Fin Fang Foom isn't in any of the movies listed in the trailer. He is a cool giant monster in Marvel Comics, so it would be cool if he could appear in any movies some time or in this game. :) Man, Marvel is just keeping getting random with surprises.

Yeah, they're also drawing on the comics in a big way. Moon Boy's gonna be in it, as will Captain Marvel (yusssss). But the context for their own more makes it sound like they'll be drawing on other MCU 'flicks.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Didn't they already make a Lego Avengers game? Lego Marvel Superheroes?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Didn't they already make a Lego Avengers game? Lego Marvel Superheroes?

As I understand it, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes was an original story drawing from all kinds of different Marvel characters and stories, while LEGO Marvel's Avengers is a more traditional LEGO licensed game re-imagining the events of the movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I could be wrong about that, though.