The Skull Demon Lord and his Bloodtooth Beast

Skull Demon lord is a pretty interesting build, especially seeing as how you balanced both two metallic shades and two shades of red. The creature isn't quite as interesting to me.

Funny, I actually think the 'little' beast is  more interesting. I feel the 'dark gothic demon in black and red' concept is quite overused so Skull Demon Lord doesn't appeal much to me, given, anyway, that he has a stunning build and cohesive combination of CCBS and standard constraction parts - the Knights Kingdom spiked shoulder pads are always nice to see.

Edited by El-P

Dude your MOCs are always amazing!

Very inspirational, Ive got about 1,500 BIONICLE pieces from G1 coming in the mail from Bricklink, bought them just so I don't have to pull apart any of my many G1 sets to create MOCs, and your creations have a lot of inspiration in them as to what I will create with those new (well technically old, but that makes me feel old saying that lol) parts coming in!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Very inspirational, Ive got about 1,500 BIONICLE pieces from G1 coming in the mail from Bricklink, bought them just so I don't have to pull apart any of my many G1 sets to create MOCs, and your creations have a lot of inspiration in them as to what I will create with those new (well technically old, but that makes me feel old saying that lol) parts coming in!

Oh, thanks man! That's really cool of you to say. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you get your haul. Do you think you'll go more for original characters, or re-vamps of existing characters?

• Upvote 1

Oh, thanks man! That's really cool of you to say. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you get your haul. Do you think you'll go more for original characters, or re-vamps of existing characters?

Yea all good man! 

I hope I can create something good out of my new parts when they come in!

I think I will go more for original characters, but one thing I may try and do is create the four main ninja from NInjago (as Ninjago is my second favorite theme of all time) in BIONICLE style form, but I'll see how I go with that concept lol

I will definitely share them on here when I create them!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Very nice-you captured the Skull style very well, and it's still cool and unique.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice. Like EI-P said the "evil demon lord" thing is pretty common but the build is still really good. He's somehow bulky yet...not bulky? It's very cohesive, as well. His little creature friend looks almost like a demonic flying monkey. The parts on his back and chest that almost look like fur add to that.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)