Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

A Tahtorak appears near it and they become friends.

The Prototype Robot is actually the Agori's villages!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The Great Beings reveal one last contingency plan and grant the Prototype Robot a power boost.

The Great Beings have escaped the scene of the Core War!

t5pQDlO.jpg

The residents decide to make the Great Beings help rebuild from the destruction after a long debate.

Lots of Rahi are escaping the GSr and onto the island of Mata Nui!

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Order of Mata Nui joins with the Dark Hunters and take down their shared enemy.

The Order of Mata Nui has discovered a breach in security. There are rumors that there are Dark Hunters members have become members of the Order!

t5pQDlO.jpg

But then those Dark Hunters see how much better it is to work for the Order, but they fully commit to it's cause instead.

All the Toa have been brainwashed into joining the Brotherhood of Makuta!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Order of Mata Nui proceed to kidnap each Toa and teach them the ways of the Toa Code once more.

The Avohkii has no affect on Takua!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Light Teridax mends the whole in his heart with love.

Mazeka's turret has broken!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Vultraz challenges Lightidax to let him go if he wins a round of Rochambeau. He wins, but is forcefully purified and sent home.

The Klakk are an endangered species and there are still lots of Shadow Matoran!

t5pQDlO.jpg

A group of cultists invade the island and pick him up to leave.

This group of cultists is actually a well-known terrorist organization!

t5pQDlO.jpg

All of the forces of the universe take them out quickly and return them to their prison.

The Makuta are endangered!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well, good thing the Agori can continue their legacy.

The Agori are on the verge of extinction themselves!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Man, is it ever lucky that it's uninhabitable.

The GSR is being slowly sucked into a black hole!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 1 month later...

Matau jumps to save him in an echoing scene.

The Vahi has a real gnarly crack in it!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nokama finds out how lazy Makuta is. I mean, he spends all day watching TV while drinking Coke and makes her do all the chores! What a total jerk face.

Nokama realizes how wrong her decision was and rejoins the good guys.

Lesovikk reanimated Nikila who is now a zombie and is now on the loose to start a zombie outbreak!