Agony (giant MOC: 7+ barraki pridak used in the build)

Geka_Ruko

Agony

Lost in the sands of time a legendary toa known as Grodosa(pronounced Grow-Doh-Za) was believed to be the strongest toa to ever exist he was even deemed an angel by the matoran, He alone obtained godlike abilities all in the name of protecting his fellow toas.

One day Grodosa and the other toas were sent to fend off an attack by an army of rogue dark hunters, It was a grim and bloody battle leaving only one left standing ... Grodosa ... even with all his power he couldn't save his friends and cursed the sky "Why Mata Nui!!! Why have I been left here to suffer!!!" With that said Grodosa lost his way and began to hunt for Mata Nui seeking blinded revenge for the nightmares of his friends deaths that haunt him...

while flying over the ocean in his hunt he was struck down into the deep ocean waters where no light shines...

what happens when a "fallen angel" of sorts falls into the ocean?

Many years have passed when a new vile sight appears on land no longer as Grodosa but now as Agony, Larger than before and even more intimidating, Very little of Agony resemble his former self now looking like an ancient aquatic creature with aquatic plants and animals living on his body his once beautiful wings are now nothing more than blood stained bones, even his tail has rotted until the bones are seen ...

Now he has become what he once stood against, a dark hunter, all that he remains alive for is the deaths of Makuta and Mata Nui alike...

Once on land Agony ran into an army and began slaughtering everyone in sight and where he also met his match ...

General Omen stepped out of the shadows and fought Agony head on to find they are equal in strength, Agony now annoyed and angered retreated and continued his hunt but now with General Omen in pursuit whom is now hunting Agony to seek revenge for his comrades deaths....

Will the circle of pain ever end?

~Mata Nui believes it can and thus has awakened the black keetongu in hopes of ending Agonys suffering...

this is a repost of old MOCS for this story I've made long ago in a forum long gone

anyway i hope you enjoyed the story and MOCS!

you never know when I'll post more ^_^ but it will be infrequent 

Edited by Geka_Ruko

Oh hey there big guy! I have to commend you on the creative use of the Pridak heads as claws. I also happen to like those bloodied wings. I do have to say, though, that the overall MOC could stand to get "cleaned up" quite a bit, even though you've intended for it to be a monstrous "Toa-turned oceanic creature". Overall, though, it's a refreshing change from the plethora of CCBS "clones" you see nowadays.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Geebus, how tall is that? I made a moc in recent that is over two feet tall, but this may be a good opponent to go up against given the height.

Anyhow, good job!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png