Does anyone know what happened to the "Metru Nui Legacy" guy?

Didn't know where else to put this. Moderators feel free to move if necessary

The title pretty much says it, i used to regularly check on Metru Nui Legacy, facebook guy who created and posted the popular G2 Bohrok and has done a lot of amazing G2 related artwork...now he is just gone all of a sudden.

His Facebook account has apparently been removed or closed...his youtube page has been inactive since March, notthing on his Twitter account since april either and there's barely any update anywhere on the internet regarding what bionicle stuff he's been working on lately or if he called it quits without any announcements.

any news or suggestions ??

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg

Also remember we are in a constraction dark age.

Most people vanished and stopped creating fan based media when G2 got canned. Bio-tube is pretty much dead as well the only big thing we have to wait for is Bionicle revolution.

I do know from one of his videos that he has not given up on Bionicle.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Part of what really drove mocists between 2015 and 2016 was to build models of things Lego wouldn't create. Things such as rahi and matoran. These were things that Lego didn't pay much attention to in the lore of G2 so part of the appeal was to fill in those gaps with fan work. Now that G2 is over there really are no more gaps to fill in the lore because no more lore is being produced. So I imagine that will lead to less mocs being made for G2 and thus people like this guy won't be as motivated to make new models. I mean he could return of course but expect a decline in mocs now that G2 has ended.

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

Most people vanished and stopped creating fan based media when G2 got canned. Bio-tube is pretty much dead as well the only big thing we have to wait for is Bionicle revolution.

Well Reviving Bionicle 4 and Anonymous are in development, Bionicle Ignition 2 is set to be released this month, Ignohkii, Callanlof, TSO1 and TTV still upload and Makutafest 2017 is right around the corner, so I'd say Biotube is still alive.

Well Reviving Bionicle 4 and Anonymous are in development, Bionicle Ignition 2 is set to be released this month, Ignohkii, Callanlof, TSO1 and TTV still upload and Makutafest 2017 is right around the corner, so I'd say Biotube is still alive.

Makutafest is still happing? I thought last year was the last one.

I am pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/