• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

question regarding numberless disk of time

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline squidmaster

squidmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 23-July 16
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 03 2017 - 03:27 PM

hi all

recently, one of my friends  have bought a big lot of bionicle parts and has claimed to find a numberless disk of time he isn't really into collecting bionicle (he likes mocking better) so he asked if I wanted to buy it off him

so my question is how would I tell if the numberless disk of time is legit or not and if it is legit, how much should I pay for it

oneyear.gif  looking for trades PM me for more info oneyear.gif

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

6NClCu6.png

#2 Offline Darth Jaller

Darth Jaller
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 08-March 04
  • 4,866 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 03 2017 - 04:42 PM

I just checked the Official Rare Collectibles topic to see if it held an answer for you; but little luck, I'm afraid. The numberless Disk is listed (as quoted below) in the ultra-rare category - and there's a picture comparing it to the standard Disk of Time, if that helps any - but the "$??" means, in the thread's own words, that the item "cannot reasonably have any value associated with them because they haven't been sold even once".

Numberless Disk of Time - $?? (comparison with regular Disk of Time)
A very rare version of the Disk of Time that lacked the number 199, presumably a misprint. Owned by Toa Lhikan Hordika. Another was found by BZP member Dr. Johnathan Crane in a Keerahk set that was meant to include a regular DoT, but was destroyed.

Still, I hope that helps a little, at least?

Edited by Darth Jaller, Sep 03 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#3 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,381 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 03 2017 - 09:28 PM

Wait the disk of time is suppose to have a number on it?

Y0BQvAz.jpg

Coming in 2018
banner by Voltex

#4 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • King of the losers

• 21-June 08
  • 2,384 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 03 2017 - 11:34 PM

bBhcfWO.png

#5 Offline squidmaster

squidmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 23-July 16
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 04 2017 - 02:10 AM

i think it was a joke

anyway, thanks for the input ill see what i think a fair price .

6NClCu6.png

#6 Offline CommanderKumo

CommanderKumo
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 08-May 17
  • 314 posts

Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:11 AM

First ask if they can email photos to you and then I suppose, make a base offer of £10 as the given price is simply $?? implying two figure numbers

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....KmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

#7 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,381 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2017 - 07:07 AM

i think it was a joke

It's not a joke because my disk doesn't have numbers on jt. I thought they were suppose to be just the image of the Vahi and that's it.
I now know I've had a rare disk that's been in my parts bind this long. I'm kinda shocked.

Y0BQvAz.jpg

Coming in 2018
banner by Voltex

#8 Offline squidmaster

squidmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 23-July 16
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2017 - 10:02 AM

i think it was a joke

It's not a joke because my disk doesn't have numbers on jt. I thought they were suppose to be just the image of the Vahi and that's it.
I now know I've had a rare disk that's been in my parts bind this long. I'm kinda shocked.

quickly get on the rare and promotional topic and get added to the list of owners

6NClCu6.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users