• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking for a Flintsmith original

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 23-June 10
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2017 - 08:10 PM

I'm looking to get my hands on an original dyed mask, I've wanted the trans-purple Kaukau for a long time, and the trangerine Miru more recently, I have a fair ammount to trade but I may purchase one if needed
I own some rare and misprint items.
I am not as big a collector of metallic dyed masks or metal masks (besides some chrome masks I had made) but I'll consider them.

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 25-May 09
  • 6,110 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 07 2017 - 07:32 PM

I'm not sure Flintsmith got his masks very far. I remember someone else a little while ago offering to sell them, but they never finished the project. As for other options, a guy named Socketball just opened a Bricklink store with some custom-molded parts. Perhaps you could talk him into a trans-purple Kaukau. If it helps, I think it'd be cool to get my hands on one too. :D

#3 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 23-June 10
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2017 - 12:15 PM

I've been in communications with Socketball as well, I really enjoy Flintsmith's work, I'm not personally a collector of metal masks besides chrome, but his plastic masks is really intriguing! Ty for the info!

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users