• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

TT Games Opens Mobile Studio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,273 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2018 - 10:07 PM

Most LEGO fans are familiar with the titles that TT Games releases every year for consoles and home computers, but what about your phone or tablet? Sure, some of their games have been ported over, but sometimes it's good to have a native experience, which is why the group is expanding with a new studio in Brighton, UK, as gameindustry.biz reports. The new office will focus on mobile titles designed that way from the ground up, and will hopefully offer some great gameplay and interesting new mechanics. I look forward to seeing what TT Games brings to mobile platforms in the future!

View the full article

#2 Offline evil_jaga_genius

evil_jaga_genius
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 17-January 15
  • 788 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2018 - 11:30 PM

I hope they create some cool original work.  The founder of TT has a channel on YouTube called GameHut where he shows off stuff they worked on for consoles like the Sega Genesis, and it's really cool.  I hope with this new studio they get to experiment with different styles of games like they used to, not just Lego games.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

#3 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-September 09
  • 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2018 - 12:29 AM

I hope they will be good, but some Lego game apps in the past, like the Bionicle and Ninjago ones, are not much to do.
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users