Techna

Legolover-361

OOC: Ooh. =O-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan frowned, as he dug his feet into the ground to be stabilized as well, as Zero's eyes widened, as he looked to Emma and Hrunja."Every; grab onto something... Now!" Zero said, as he followed his own advice, and ducked down, and then grabbed onto a piece of nearby rubble.OOC: Since we're stating that we'd gone into the lab, I figure we should use the obvious next step. =P

IC: Krayzikk and AthenSo, Athen, you think this will work?You don't want to know what the odds are. Recalibrating power sequence to use the electric charge.A targeting panel flipped down in front of Krayzikk's face. "Targeting active. Targets locked." Nothing was happening yet. It was obvious why in a moment. "1st Tier Safety Locks: Disengage. Authorization: 11297504." A click could be heard. "2nd Tier Safety Locks: Disengage. Authorization: Magnus Hammer."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan waited, ready to unleash a concentrated electric burst when Krayzikk said to do so. However, he wasn't sure when that would be, at that point, and Tsuki smirked, as Omega and Blade began to approach them slowly...

IC: KrayzikkMata Nui preserve us. "Firing." Krayzikk's eyes dimmed despite the added power, as a beam of energy lanced out and slammed into both Omega and Blade. In comparison, his plasma bullets had been like rain drops. It was hard to say whether or not the blast would continue on into Tsuki. It depended on how tough Omega and Blade truly were.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan turned his head away, as he could feel the power of the blast, due to close proximity, and it seemed to threaten to throw him away. He noticed that the beam had slammed into Blade and Omega, however, he couldn't see what happened after that... Aside from the fact that at the point of impact, the floor was quickly fragmenting, and Kairan's eyes widened, as the group fell down through the floor, even as the high powered blast was stopped.OOC: Just mentioning that it stopped so that the blast doesn't accidentally kill us all. xD

IC: KrayzikkAs abruptly as it started, the blast ended. The destruction caused by the blast was very large, but it hadn't destroyed any critical in the environment. Krayzikk would have groaned, had he still been organic.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan, however, did groan, despite apparently being an S-Toa."What is this place...?" Kairan wondered, as he slowly stood up, and looked around. It was the lab that Zero had been discovered in earlier; however, it was obviously in ruins then, due to the destruction from the blast."Did we... Win?" Kairan muttered, as he looked around, to see what had happened to the others, and saw Zero nearby, as the robot stood up, and glared toward where the two other Robots had been, and Kairan looked over, and saw that Tsuki was still miraculously intact."Seriously? How could he have survived that...?" Kairan muttered, as he reached for his sword, and frowned, as he recalled that Emma had that still.

IC: KrayzikkAthen, system status.Systems operating at 27% efficiency. Just barely inside tolerable levels.Reaction times? Large reduction. Transformation is currently impossible, primary transformation mechanism is damaged.Get internal reapairs started on that. We might need it soon. We'll see a mechanic about the rest.Krayzikk shakily stood, a large handprint scorched onto his shoulder. The cannon had already retracted.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//Ruined Lab==-Kairan walked forward, as Tsuki smirked, and Kairan stopped and frowned."And what do you find so funny?" Kairan asked, as he mentally prepared himself."You all for thinking that you could defeat Blade and Omega with just that blast." Tsuki stated, and Kairan's eyes widened, and he jumped back from the rubble, which exploded shortly after. There stood a Toa that appeared to have similarities to Zero, along with a 'cape' of sorts, which the 'hair' on both the armoured form and Zero appeared to emulate, and another Toa, which seemed almost totally like Kairan, except with a blackened longsword instead of what Kairan typically wielded."... I am the hero..." Blade stated, as he looked at his opponents with a frown, even as Omega smirked, and laughed.

-==IC: Kairan//Abandoned Lab==-Kairan was filed with about as much dismay, and frowned."But... How..." Kairan said, and Blade smirked."That armour... Was restricting our power. Now that it's gone... Time to die, clone." Blade taunted, and ran toward Kairan quickly, and slashed out at him, and Kairan jumped back to avoid the slash, but only barely dodged it, as Blade smirked, and continued to swipe his sword at Kairan... The Toa of Lightning barely dodged the attacks, but it appeared almost as if it was on purpose, somehow.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk, we should withdraw. There is no way we can win this.No. We are not going to withdraw. There is no way we can win! There is no way we can even stand a chance!Krayzikk shakily drew his pistols. He played up the shakiness, he was shaky, but he made sure that he acted more beat up than he was. He triggered his external speakers to play Back in Black. "Alright, come at me Omega."

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Omega==-Omega smirked, as he drew an energy saber, and dashed toward Krayzikk quickly. However, while he was on-par with Toa-level speed now; he appeared to be weaker than he was boasting to be, in some way. Omega slashed out toward Krayzikk quickly.

IC: KrayzikkHe is faster, but he isn't quite as strong......Krayzikk took the hit on purpose, to further the image of him as being nearly unable to fight. The blow connected with his left shoulder, and while it wasn't ineffective, Krayzikk's armor held. He retreated a few steps, stumbling, hoping to lure Omega in close.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: It begins. And ends.God, that was corny. Um, forget I said that.GM: IC: EquinoxThe "virus" had fulfilled its task perfectly. After switching from its worthless vessel to its real goal, the Techna mainframe, it reached out into the empty void of space, calling out its siren song to the universe at large, where nothing could ever be entranced by its binary cries.Or so it appeared.Sending out the necessary sequences, the entity known as Equinox tore through any remaining Technan defenses, reaching into the navigation computers and logging the coordinates of the ship, sending them out into space for anyone to find.And find them they did.On radar screens across the ship, a giant, circular mass began to pull its way into view...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: That's no moon...Also, for fun, imagine Cannonball playing during this fight... Fits, especially since it's essentially the same part in the spoof. =P-==IC: Omega==-Omega smirked, and dashed forward again, and attempted to stab out at Krayzikk's shoulder this time. However, even his movements didn't seem quite as fast as a Toa, after further glance.

IC: KrayzikkOmega had given Krayzikk his opening. He pushed his motors to their current limit, and deflected the strike up a few inches with his arm. Omega continued to sail forward, and Krayzikk's other arm shot out, grabbed him by the throat, even as his foot crept behind Omega's ankle. He pushed with his hand, and pulled with his foot, leaving the other being to fall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emma - LabEmma sprinted at Blade and Kairan, using the fallen pieces of lab to propel herself forwards. She was unarmed, but she had spent years honing her skills as a fist-fighter. Leaping off of a chunk of masonry, Emma aimed her elbow into the small of Blade's back, between his shoulder blades.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: What happened to the swords, anyway? =P-==IC: Blade==-Blade stumbled forward from the hit, and whirled around, aiming to slash at Emma's face or so; but it was more a blind attack more than anything, and wasn't really aimed, as a result.-==IC: Zero==-Zero fell to the ground, however, as he fell, he planted his hands on the ground, and then attempted to swing around and kick Krayzikk's legs out from under him, to send him down to the ground.

OOC: One (Kairan's) was dropped near to Tsuki earlier, and the other (Emma's) is somewhere behind him.IC: Emma - LabEmma instinctively dropped to the ground, apparently one too many falls for her body that day. Groaning from the force of impact, she raised her right hand, activating her power over nucleons, using her signature move: Water.Slowly, droplets of water began appearing on Blade's face, small and sparse at first, but soon growing bigger."Kairan, now!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded, and fired off a lightning bolt at Blade, however, the Toa smirked, and as the bolt was about to hit, a field of lightning surrounded him with a smirk."My true name is Kairan... Toa of Lightning." Blade stated, as he held his sword to the side, and advanced toward Emma, and Kairan's eyes widened, as he scrambled to his feet, and ran toward Blade quickly, even as Blade prepared to slash Emma, his arm up in the air.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade raised his hand, and a bolt of lightning fired off at the chunk of masonry, blasting it to dust."... Believe me now?" Blade asked with a scowl, as his mask glowed, and he appeared behind Emma quickly."Besides; the way you can tell I'm the true Kairan... No Kairan wields a Kualsi... He wears a Calix. I wear a Calix-shaped Kualsi."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk went with the motion, his hand still gripping Omega's throat. When he landed on top of Omega (which would hurt a lot by itself, he weighs about a ton.), he raised and fired his pistol at Omega's face

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Omega==-Omega raised his hand to block the blast... However; he kinda forgot that he wasn't armoured anymore, and the shot went right through his hand, and also through his mask and head. Omega gasped, and slowly stood up, as the wound began to spark."Get away!" Zero yelled out, as he dashed in front, and pushed Krayzikk away, and then dashed away, and then jumped as the robot-Toa then exploded, which knocked Zero back, with a slight groan.No recovering my 'old body', even if I wanted that. Zero thought, as he seemed to fall unconscious.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stood carefully, and looked at Omega's smoking remains. It's a good thing that finished it. I couldn't have done much more. Now, to subdue that toa. Krayzikk gave Tsuki a glare, that when combined with his red eyes, the lighting, smoke and his overall appearance, made him look like something straight form a matoran's nightmare. "Perfect, you said. We can't stop them, you said. Well you were wrong." Krayzikk calmly started walking toward Tsuki. "This is your last chance to surrender."

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Tsuki==-"Omega was simply an experiment, all along. A combination of S-Toa and Robot technology. I'm honestly not surprised you defeated him. But, can you handle a true hero from the surface of Spherus Magna, along with me?" Tsuki asked, with a smirk, as he held his sword toward Krayzikk as a challenge.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk paused, and his tone took on a menacing edge. "I am Detective Krayzikk Xelan Altair. Perhaps you heard of me. I'm dead. Some criminal scum like you did the job. But you know what? Even death could not stop me. Even if you kill me here, I will still come back to finish what I started." Krayzikk's eyes brightened."So bring it on, you arrogant prick."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Tsuki==-"I doubt it. If you die here; I'll make sure that there's not enough to bring you back." Tsuki commented, as he summoned a ball of flame around his left hand, and smirked to Krayzikk.

IC: Hrunja Gilga - LabA portal flashed into existence behind Hrunja, whose mask began to glow with power. A mad grin appeared on his face, and when he spoke, his voice seemed to echo somewhat."You should really dodge Mr. Krayzikk," he said cheerfully. "You two friends of Krayzikk."Swords began to emerge slowly from the portal."GATE OF BABYLON."And a rain of swords fell on the group.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk smirked to Tsuki. "I can't truly die now. My brain is programming, that is backed up to several remote hard drives so that in the evnt of my destruction I will endure." Then came Hrunja's announcement. Krayzikk dove to the side, and activated his riot shield, bring it up to defend himself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//Ruined Lab==-Kairan frowned, and then comprehension dawned on his face, as he ran at Emma, and pushed her out of the way, as the swords crashed down toward the ground. Tsuki was only just barely getting out of the way of being impaled by the deadly weapons, however, his shoulder was pierced by one, and also the same arm further down, along with one of his legs. Tsuki growled, but narrowed his eyes, and his eyes glinted, as he then dashed toward Hrunja, with a smirk."You can't kill me when I'm right next to you, can you?" Tsuki stated, a triumphant look on his face. Meanwhile, Blade looked from one of the ruined rafters, having used his mask to barely get out of the way, and was now waiting for the rain of blades to be over with.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: KrayzikkTsuki had his back to Krayikk, it was a perfect opportunity. He took aim with his plasma pistol, and fired two shots in quick succession at the back of his head. The angle was such that he could fire without fear of hitting Hrunja.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Tsuki==-Tsuki's expression was one of shock. He dropped to his knees, and then fell to the ground, the two holes in the back of his head not doing anything good for his status as a living being. Tsuki tried to mumble something, but then went silent, as his heartlight blinked rapidly, and then went out. It just took about 100,000 years, but the megalomaniac scientist and memory altering criminal was killed. However, Blade was still around, and the original Kairan glared down at the group, even as he charged up a lightning bolt, and attempted to send it hurtling toward the ground.OOC: Kinda wish I could've done more with his and his mask, but, well, I don't mind giving up the defeat in that case, though it was a surprise attack. =P

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonThe toa duo continued their trek through the prison."One hundred Bio." Swuiop whispered, and Thuiop nodded. They were that close to their target.Unsurprisingly, the Central Power Station was well guarded. The gate was flanked by two huge Steltians of the Warrior class, their clawed arms poised and weapons ready. Swuiop didn't put it past either of them to attack other guards if they came too close.Holding her hand out, she soon received a ball of super dense, compressed stone. It was incredibly heavy - despite being barely the size of a bowling ball, it weighed almost six times that.The two had used the trick many times. No Toa - at least, no normal Toa - could set a delayed blast on elemental powers. Supposedly the Toa Nuva could do that, but she had her doubts. Still, they had learned ways to do similar things. Grabbing a hold of holes placed within, she rolled it down the hall.Sure enough, the guards aimed their weapons at it as it rolled, thinking a grenade. The stone rock that came instead puzzled them, and the first moved to get a closer look.That was their first and last mistake. Flashes of lightning went flying past them as they were distracted, most of the bolts hitting but doing no significant damage to the brutes. Thuiop followed up, as the two turned to Swuiop, by focusing on the ball of stone and allowing it to explode in a shower of rocky shards, which were caught in armor, eyes, and the surrounding wall.But these were no mere Toa or Matoran; they were Steltians. Elite guards. That wasn't going to bring them down. Thuiop charged forward, rushing directly into the first one, towards the right. He swung his pick, which embedded itself deep into the Steltians upper left arm, forcing it to drop its only projectile, a plasma rifle. The being opened its arms wide and reached out to grapple him, save for one, which thrust a virbro-dagger at him.Swuiop quickly teleported in and faced her rival up close as well, slashing up and cutting across his chest. Channeling the energy absorbed from the blade, she exploded into a whirlwind of strikes, each one merely regenerating the energy within. The massive titan shrieked as two of his hand were sliced off, left lying on the floor below. He raised all four arms, projecting energy shields and blocking her attacks.Thuiop grunted a number of times, as the dagger kept going into his chest. Growing angrier and angrier by the moment, he finally roared and twisted his body quickly, grasping onto two of the brutes arms and slamming his entire form into the ground, then twisting the opposite way and slamming him into the wall. The stunned guard tried to regain his balance, but before he could, Thuiop slammed his fist down as hard as he could. Pieces of the beings head splattered across the area, and a large dent was left in the ground below.Swuiop spun back and forth in a whirlwind, the toa of lights shield now active and blocking the occasional attack the guard made. Growing tired of the sick game - and realizing the energy within the blade was being spent - she warped behind him, and spun quickly, slashing the blade cleanly across in a full 200 degree angle. The guard stood there for a moment, before his head rolled cleanly off and he fell to the floor below."Endurance proves meaningless when challenged by practice and talent." Swuiop said smugly, wiping her blade off, as Thuiop followed forward. Taking a moment to grab a hold of the pass code held by the guard she had been fighting, she walked over and slipped it quickly to allow entry beyond. The door slid open, allowing entrance to the central power core. Thuiop grabbed onto the guards plasma rifle.The two stared forward into the room. The prison, hovering in the air above, wasn't supplied power as the rest of the city. Instead, a massive tower led up to it, guarded by more shields than the ships hull (though probably not as strong of ones). This was its top - a massive, glowing orb, almost blinding in its radiance, that illuminated the whole room. Cords connected to it in every direction - including a few that they intended to change.It took only a quick moment, as the two stepped in, to note that the core itself was still guarded by impenetrable barriers. Destroying it was not an impossible feat, but it would not be an easy one. That was for certain.But that couldn't be said for the cables, which stretched out every which way.Thuiop aimed the plasma rifle, but before he could fire, Swuiop pointed the weapon down slowly and took it from him. Taking aim herself, she fired, one at a time, at each of the cords, going around the room...* * * * * * * *In every level of the prison, convicts found the energy shield holding them in opened. Lights went out, but that didn't matter - for some, escape was all that did. In many high security areas, where physical barriers were also placed, the prisoners could not escape - the same could be said for ones where they had their own power, in case such an event occurred, to keep the prisoner in.The prison lock down would begin soon, undoubtedly, as reinforcements would be called in to deal with the prisoners.* * * * * * * *"We move!" called Thuiop, all too aware of what was going down. It was so exciting!"Agreed. Make haste!" Swuiop called, turning and rushing out of the doorway.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Krayzikk + SkullKrayzikk nodded, as he stood. He turned to look at Blade in time to see a lightning bolt coming straight for him. The lightning bolt struck Krayzikk, and he fell. The surge of electricity rendered his legs incapable of movement. "Karz."Skull grinned under his helmet as he watched Swuiop and Thuiop turn off the power. Another guard was coming toward them, but Skull quickly darted out of his hiding place and drained the Toa of electricity, and thus, life. He returned to his hiding place. The second phase of his instructions was about to begin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

GM IC:Beeeeeeep went a dull alarm in each Toa Techna's ear.Three screens appeared in three fields of vision. Three walls of text began to take shape, causing three different minds three different levels of shock.And a fourth mind looked on and, somehow, knew exactly what the streams of data meant.!! PROXIMITY ALERT !!Planet-sized mass, ~120,000 kio and closing.Diameter : ~15,180 kioMass : ~3.1 x 10^24 kgAtmosphere : ~60% oxygen, ~30% nitrogen, ~10% unidentified substancesMean Heat : ~30 degrees FahrenheitSurface : ~40% H20, ~30% assorted rock and minerals, ~20% protodermis, ~10% unidentified substancesLife : indeterminablePlanet-Speed : ~100,000 kphTN-Speed : ~550,000 kphTechna Nui is currently adjusting course to avoid mass. Projected course will take Techna Nui within ~50,000 kio.Command? y / n> _

Edited by Legolover-361