Expanding Cot?

Xomeron

Now, I really stick around BZP for the Completely Off Topic forum, since I've moved on from the Bionicle Fandom and don't talk too much about Lego. Even before the Downtime, I've been thinking that the Completely Off Topic Forum is really cluttered, and I've been wondering if the staff would consider expanding the section by a few forums. For example, having dedicated "CoT RPG", "CoT Discussion" and "CoT Creative" Forums. RPG would of course be the system we have in place, Creative would be for writing, art, and the like, and Discussion would be everything else. A change this big seems like a good time to change. Would the staff consider this?

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

This is more of a suggestion than a question about how something runs on BZP or the like.Ergo, it's better suited PM'ed to a staff member. Probably Sixxer or, appropriately, the head of the COT forum.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka