• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Commemorates Eighty Years of Batman

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,469 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2019 - 08:00 AM

Tomorrow marks a pretty momentous occasion - March 30th, 2019 is the 80th anniversary of the Darkest of all Knights, Batman! To celebrate, today LEGO is revealing six new sets based on the Caped Crusader and his stable of allies an enemies that will be releasing this summer. The sets will feature special anniversary packaging and while they're not based on specific incarnations of the World's Greatest Detective, I'm sure you'll find some of them familiar. To learn more about Batman's eightieth birthday bash, read on!

View the full article

#2 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 04-September 09
  • 1,301 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2019 - 11:55 AM

Man, these sound awesome!:D

I super-wish Lego could do the same for Bionicle, Hero Factory, and Spider-Man with this kind of treatment on their anniversaries. Seriously. They are just as good as Batman (well, Spider-Man has less movies in a way, Bionicle is second rate while HF is below Bionicle, but it did make a good replacement). Let’s pray, y’all. Lego should really consider these things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#3 Offline Pohaturon

Pohaturon
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 11-March 07
  • 1,017 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2019 - 02:09 PM

The sets themselves are a major snooze, but there are some interesting looking new parts in there

:kakama: 

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

I write stories, which you can read at A Beach, Somewhere. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users