Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Yes. =P I mean the whole IC at the end of your post before. =P

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

Orange nodded, and smiled.

"I agree with Truth as well. Ideals might be good; but if you don't use them for the right reasons; then it becomes corrupt itself... Whereas the truth is always something the world could use." Orange said, and paused.

"... Besides; I would like to find the truth about some things myself..." Orange muttered, barely audible, as he walked forward again.

OOC: I'll finish off the fight in a bit; gotta eat first. =)

-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-

"Time to get serious." Zach said, and focused.

"Fire Fang, straight ahead." Zach said to Luxray, who 'looked' in the direction of the Simisage, and bit down on it with burning fangs, which caused the monkey to roar out in pain. It kicked Rento away, however, he wasn't out of the fight just yet.

"Heather, Thunderbolt on the Simisage." Zach stated, as the Pikachu nodded, and sent a blast of lightning toward the Simisage. It was hit, and sent flying back, and slowly stood up again.

"Now, Smugleaf, Vine Whip the Seismitoad." Zach called out, and the Snivy dashed forward, and smacked the Seismitoad in the face with it's tail. Typically, that would not have been enough to knock it out, but it had absorbed strong attacks prior to that, and groaned, as it fell over. It didn't help that the attack had hit a weak spot, either. Cress frowned, as he recalled the Seismitoad, and sent out a Simipour, and looked over the Pokemon involved.

Oh boy. Cress thought, and looked at the Luxray.

"Hydro Pump." Cress called out, as the Simipour launched a concentrated stream of water at the Luxray, which knocked it back, and cleared away the mud, but, that was a little late, as Cilan's Simisage swung a knot of grass in it's hand, and slammed the knot into the Luxray, which knocked it out. Zach frowned, and recalled the Luxray, but concentrated on the fight.

"Heather, Thunderbolt the Simisage again, Smugleaf, use Vine Whip on the Simipour again, and finally, Heather, use Volt Tackle on the Simipour." Zach called off, as Heather sent a bolt of lightning at the Simisage once more. The bolt shocked the monkey again, and finally sent it to the ground, which made Cilan gasp, but then frown, as he recalled the Pokemon. Meanwhile, the Snivy slammed the Simipour, however, this time, the Simipour grabbed the tail, and swung the Snivy around, before tossing it into the air.

"Acrobatics." Cress stated, and the Simipour sliced at the Snivy, which sent it flying back, knocked out in one hit. Zach frowned, however, he then smiled, as, when the Simipour landed, it only had enough time to react by looking up, before the Pikachu that was charging at it quickly managed to get sparks flying off her... And then slammed into the Simipour, which sent the blue monkey flying back into a wall, and forced it to the ground, even as Heather was damaged in the process, and both Zach and Heather panted, as they waited to see what happened. However, the Simipour simply fainted, and Zach smiled, even as the three brothers stared in shock, while Cress recalled his last Pokemon.

"Amazing... You defeated all of us, at the same time, even after clearing everything else..." Cilan said, mumbling most of it in surprise, however, he shook his head, and then smiled, as he picked up something from the nearby table, walked up to where Zach was, and proceeded to hold out his hand, which held the Tri Badge.

"Congratulations, you have earned the Tri Badge, the first of many required for the League Challenge in the Unovan region."

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: That the gym, or a literal restaurant? =P

-==IC: Orange//Striaton CIty==-

Orange shrugged.

"Sure; I don't mind." Orange said with a smile.

"Zach probably will be a while still, if he's where I think he is. And if he gets done early, he can try to find us himself; I'm not waiting at the Dreamyard for an hour just to make sure he meets back up with us." Orange continued, with a chuckle.

/EDIT: OOC: Oh yes, if no-one managed to see, I edited my last post with a Zach IC... Shouldn't take too long to have him meet up with the rest of the group regardless. =P I have plans regardless of what happens, though. xD

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Still dunno what you're talking about. :rolleyes:And Alku meant the gym. Because it is also a restaurant. :PIC - Sonja - Striaton: At the mention of food, Sonja stomach growled. "Erm... yeah," she said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Eat then sleep. Sounds like a plan."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: _____/_____/______/________/___________/____________/-___________________________________

OOC: That. =P

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

Orange looked over at Sonja with a chuckle, and smiled.

"Alright then." Orange said, as he walked inside, and then stopped with a blink.

"... Hey guys." Zach said, as he stood at the opposite end of the room, having just walked out from where the actual gym was... Though, obviously, he looked like he'd been put into a Gyarados pen. While they were enraged. And hungry. Orange blinked, and sighed.

"So nice of you to, you know, wait for us." Orange muttered, as he walked forward, and shook his head.

OOC: =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Truth is important," Ryan agreed as the group walked into the restaurant. "But if we just accept the Truth and do nothing about it, we can lose sight of our Ideals. By pursuing Ideals, we can try to improve our world instead of simply accepting that it is how it is." That's sort of like what Team Liberty is trying to do, Ryan thought to himself. We don't like the "Truth" or reality of Team Rocket's tyranny, so we're striving for a more "Ideal" society.

"I agree with Sonja -- both are equally important," Ellen said. "The point of the story isn't to choose one or the other. After all, the Unova Region was created by the brothers working together, not fighting each other." Ellen then recognized Zach standing at the other end of the restaurant. "Oh, it looks like Zach was hungry, too!" she said brightly.

Ryan noticed how beaten up Zach looked. "This must be some restaurant," he muttered. He recalled how Alex had once told him about a restaurant in Sinnoh where the customers would battle each other. Was this a similar situation?

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Zach chuckled slightly weakly, as he heard Ellen's comment, and walked over toward the group, and held up the badge he received.

"Actually, it's the Gym. And getting something to eat would be nice..." Zach said, but then fell to the ground, with a slight groan.

"... And maybe some time to recover..." Zach muttered, as Orange slapped his hand to his face, and shook his head.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Viridian CityThis was not the city he had hastily ran off from the night before. New buildings had been build, some old ones aged and others were gone. He got out his Pokegear and it read one in the morning. This was strange. He quickly jumped to the conclusion of time travel and it was all because of Celebi.Darn, I have no clue the actual time or if this is just a prank by Celebi or whatever.Now he was hungry so he ran to the nearest Pokemon Center and bought some food for himself and his Pokemon. After looking at a clock and looking at a wall calender he found it really was another time. Twenty two years later to be exact. He then altered his Pokegear's time settings.A little confused and disappointed, he walked outside and set out the food and let out his Pokemon.He sat against a tree and looked at the sky and just wondered, why?Eevee started making hissing noises and Charizard's roar brought him out of his thinking. He saw a Squirtle dancing around with a sandwhich in its hand. Eevee looked scared but Charizard just looked annoyed.Chaz well he just thought the little Pokemon was adorable and just had to catch it.

IC:Alex's stomach rumbled a bit after watching the planes. Hrm I guess it has been awhile since I have eaten anything. He noticed a group walking into what looked like a restaurant. Walking over he looked the place up and down and determined with a wiff of the air around it the place was obviously serving food. It was to his surprise that in that group of people walking in was Ryan. "OMG RYAN!!!" Alex shouted with excitement.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Blade: Hm......IC - Sonja - Striaton Gym: Sonja poked Zach with the toe of her shoe. "You know, it might've been a better idea to wait until the morning to fight. Otherwise you wouldn't be so tired," she pointed out. "Regardless, up; you can't eat lying on the floor."OOC: I feel like we could easily skip to the next day at this point, since we don't really need to IC everyone actually getting a room and sleeping. I suggest everyone finish up their interactions with Alex, since he just arrived; then I'll get the group going for the next day.IC - Ray - TA Prison: Ray the Team Aqua guard turned a corner, having healed his Pokémon after the battle against 'Ralph.' He was still bubbly, thinking about his newborn daughter and almost shaking with a want to head home and see both her and his wife.He turned a corner and almost ran into a man with darker-than-average features -- not that Ray seemed to notice. "Woops," he said, grinning sheepishly. "Sorry about that, buddy; just officially beginning my shift."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: FeralFeral noted the man with alarm. What if he heard the plans? What if he reported to his superiors that he was down here? He couldn't let such a thing occur."Sorry, but you're going to have to come with me." Feral said as he grabbed the man on the head and erected a sound-proof spacial barrier.The process of "voiding" the man took only a few seconds, but the rush of energy as a result, made Feral smile. The fears of the cheerful were indeed sweet!

Edited by Alku

OOC: Aw. Poor Ray. It's just not his day. xD

Parugi: Wouldn't be a bad idea. =P

Zach nodded, as Orange resisted the urge to burst out laughing, and Zach managed, somehow, to pull himself into a chair.

"Those Gym Leaders put me through some very intriguing tests before they fought me..." Zach mumbled, still half wanting to just collapse, and then blinked, as he looked up and saw Alex.

"Hello." Zach said, not recognizing him at that moment, but, well, apparently he hadn't really met any of the Liberty agents.

OOC: =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Viridian CityThe wild Squirtle used water gun on Charizard and it was super effective. Charizard countered with a mega punch but the little Pokemon ducked into its shell and avoided most of the damage.Charizard roared in frustration and unleashed a flamethrower attack on the Squirtle but the flames were put out with a water gun attack.Eevee could you help Charizard, please? Asked Chaz telepathically to Eevee. Eevee let out a frightened noise and hid behind Chaz's leg.Charizard unleashed another flamethrower and it hit, hard. Squirtle fell to the ground and struggled to get to its feet.IC: Island FourA loud noise was unleashed from the roof where a certain legend had built itself a nest. The Pokeball it was once capture in having seemingly disappeared, it was no long bound to any Pokeball and was now wild again.Not wanting to stay on this cramped island anymore, Zapdos took flight.OOC: Help, I don't really understand what is happening with the story.Don't worry the GM said I could play as Zapdos.

"Hi, Alex!" Ryan grinned at his friend. "Long time, no see! I guess we had a stroke of bad luck there in Hoenn, with that Hojohsin League and the ambush in Fortree. So how've you been?"

Ellen glanced at the newcomer. "Are you the guy with Raikou?" she asked, recalling what Ryan had mentioned earlier.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC:Seeing the girl glancing at him, Alex simply acknowledged with a pointed finger, "Who is she? But to answer your question, yes I am that guy and that guy's name is Alex. Nice to meet you." He set his things on a table and started walking in circles. "Sorry guys, riding on the back of Raikou can cramp up your legs. Other then that I have been fine I guess. Ben took me into the woods and demanded a battle and I ended that pretty quickly, also resolved some long lost issues we had. By the time I got back to the house you were gone. Where is Jake?"OC: Sorry can't remember we had it so I still don't know they are dead yet right?

IC: Evan"Raikou, eh?", Evan thought, "This gets more interesting by the minute."Evan needed to contact the Six Sages before the night was over. They had to know that he had found the person responsible for the incident in Nimbasa City. They also had to know of this group......

OOC: Right, Alex doesn't know Jake and Jason are dead yet. That will change very soon, though...

"I'm Ellen," Ellen introduced herself to Alex. "I met Ryan in Accumula Town and decided to join him and his group. I haven't seen much of the Unova Region outside of Accumula and my hometown of Village Bridge, so I saw this as an opportunity to explore the region a bit."

At the mention of Jake, Ryan's smile instantly vanished. "Oh. I guess they didn't tell you about him," he said, careful not to mention Team Liberty by name in front of Evan. Although Evan seemed like a nice guy, it would be disastorous if word got out that their group was with Team Liberty. In fact, Ryan would have preferred it if Ellen and Alex had kept quiet about Raikou, but right now that couldn't be helped.

The sight of Alex's curious expression reminded Ryan that he still had to explain what had happened to Jake. I really don't want to do this, he thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, he continued. "I guess I should start from the beginning. Right after Ben ambushed you, the other Rocket, Dack, took me to a clearing in Fortree. It turns out, he was one of the Rockets who had chased me out of my home all those months ago. I guess he wanted to finish what he'd started, 'cause he forced me to battle him. Most of my Pokemon were still weak from the battle with the Hojohsin League, so I was at a major disadvantage. Anyway, Jake had followed us and was watching the battle. Jason must have followed him, because he showed up, too. Then, right in the middle of the battle, both Jake and Jason suddenly burst into flames. Only their Pokemon were left."

Ryan paused. Now that he thought about it, the flames reminded him of Ho-Oh's flames. Out of the all members of the Ho-Oh retrieval group, Jake had seemed to have the closest connection with the Rainbow Pokemon. Sometime, he would have to ask Ho-Oh if it knew anything about how or why Jake and Jason had suddenly died.

"Needless to say, I stopped the battle immediately," Ryan continued, staring at the restaurant table as he spoke. "Dack wanted to keep fighting, and probably would have continued to attack had I not mentioned the Darkrai who had conquered Sinnoh. Dack must be from that region, because he seemed pretty agitated when I mentioned it. He grabbed Jason's Pokeballs and left. I have Jake's Aggron with me, and put both his Typhlosion and his Dragonite in the PC. They're still pretty depressed over Jake's death, but you can have them if you want. They're already pretty familiar with us, and... well... I think Jake would have wanted us to look after his Pokemon for him." As he finished recounting the incident, Ryan was surprised to find that tears had welled up in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away on his sleeve, embarrassed, then looked up at Alex to see how he would react to this news.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I couldn't remember lolIC:Alex stood there mouth agape and tears welling up in his eyes. How could this have happened? Why? This is my fault. No, this isn't my fault how do you stop someone from bursting into flames? I should have done something. He didn't even know how where his thoughts were supposed to go or how to speak after hearing this. He wiped the tears away but they could easily have returned and he mustered himself up to speak, "I don't understand this at all, Why? Why Jake? Why couldn't Ho-oh protect him?! Why didn't I know about this till now?! Why couldn't you tell me sooner?!" Anger was clearly coming through. "Why do we keep losing people!? Haven't we been through enough yet." He pounded his fist on a table causing everyone to look up. "I'm sorry Ryan it wasn't your fault. Also don't be embarrassed to hide your emotions Ryan, it's completely understandable to feel this way. He was our ally. Our friend. Our family. I won't let him have died in vain and for nothing." Another tear began to fall down and Alex quickly wiped it away with his arm.

IC: Ryan
Ryan nodded solemnly. "Believe me, I don't really understand it, either. It all happened so quickly. One moment they were there, right in front of me. Then... they were gone."

He was silent for a moment as he felt the return of the emotions he had felt when he had first witnessed Jake's death. He almost felt as if it would have been better if Jake had been slain in battle or killed by some Rocket agent. At least then, he would have someone to blame. Instead, he was just left with the cold fact of death, with no explanation of why or how. It had been horrible being forced to watch helplessly as his friend was consumed by fire right before his eyes. Ryan couldn't help but wonder if he might have been able to do something to help Jake. Not only that -- after Jake and Jason died, Ryan had found himself completely alone, except for his Pokemon. "I would have called you as soon as I could, but my Pokegear was broken," Ryan explained. "I just got it fixed today in the previous town."

OOC: By the way, the song "Parting" from the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon goes really well with this entire scene.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Viridian City"Charizard stop attacking Squirtle." Said Chaz in a commanding voice. Charizard roared in defiance but stopped.He then took out a Pokeball from his backpack and threw it at Squirtle.The Pokeball opened and drew Squirtle in. The ball shook three times and then Squirtle was caught.Chaz ran over and picked up the Pokeball.OOC:Species: SquirtleNickname: noneTrainer: ChazAppearance: Looks like a normal SquirtlePersonality: Bold and also very friendly. Not only to his trainer but to everyone. He also loves food especially sweets.Ability: TorrentSpeciality: Defense and Special DefenseKnown Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Bite, Skull Bash

IC:"Again I apologize for snapping, it wasn't your fault your Pokegear broke. Plus I feel it was meant to have waited til now to be told to me." A slight smile appeared on his face. "Least we're back together again right? We can keep fighting the good fight in honor of Jake. I know it's what he would have wanted. I think I want to hit the hay though. Its been a long rough day and after this I need some sleep. It's good to see ya man."

Yeah, I'm actually more sleepy than hungry right now," Ryan said as a waiter approached their table.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Fine with me.

IC: Dack
Dack fought back the urge to panic.

Dark Cave was infamous for being pitch black, but despite the precautions the group had brought with them -- flashlights, along with Luxio's electricity and Umbreon's glowing rings to light their way -- something was blinding Dack to these light sources. It seemed that both Hannah and Ben had also fallen victim to this perpetual darkness.

As Dack was trying to assess the situation, he heard a loud thump as the entire cave shook. There was another thump, this time louder, and then another. Clearly, some enormous creature was approaching them. However, blinded as they were, the three Rocket agents had no way of defending themselves. Of all the times to face such a foe, Dack grimaced. Then, a sudden realization popped into his head. What if this creature was responsible for blinding them?

"Luxio," the Rocket agent muttered quietly. "Your senses are more acute than ours. We may be unable to see, but you can still track down our foe. Find it and attack it."

He heard Luxio purr lightly in response. The Pokemon perked up its ears to hear where their enemy was coming from. With its location pinpointed, Luxio charged forward, his fangs crackling with electricity. Luxio collided with their opponent, knocking it down with a powerful Thunder Fang.

As soon as Luxio attacked their enemy, Dack could see. The cave was still very dark, but compared to before, the light of Luxio's electricity, Umbreon's rings, and the three flashlights was like the light of a thousand suns. Once Dack's eyes had adjusted to the sudden light, he got a good look at their foe. It was a dark fox-like Pokemon he had never seen before. Before he could ask Ben or Hannah if they knew what it was, he heard a slow clap echo throughout the cave.

"I see you've managed to defeat Zoroark's illusion attack," a woman's voice said. "Few travellers wander here on their own, and those who do usually turn back when Zoroark creates an illusion of pure darkness all around them. I congratulate you, but I must ask; what brings you here?"

Dack peered through the darkness, trying to see just who they were facing. He could barely make out the outline of a tall woman. Although she was keeping her face hidden in the darkness, Dack had no doubt that this was who they were looking for. "We deciphered the clues you left at Indigo Plateau," he answered.

"31, 45, 46," Hannah spoke up. "The numbers of the three routes that have an entrance to this cave."

"Oh, so you're not just travellers who happened to wander in here," Karen of the Elite Four said, sounding interested. She stepped forward into the light, revealing a woman in her mid-40s with long, grayish-blue hair. "If you were looking for me, then I take it you're here to try and convince me to join the war. So tell me: why should I fight for you?"

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I am all right with that, Parugi. Also, since Detranix is a bit busy at the moment, I will be posting a Darkrai post in his stead.IC: Darkrai, Fortree CityFortree was burning. Trees fell, Sparks flew as the Darkrai fired blasts of dark energy everywhere. The leader of the group made a motion and the Darkrai left, leaving the city a burning ruin....Two was deep in thought, he was wondering when he would make his move and how he would do it. By the end of this conquest, all would be his.........

Edited by Alku

Zach, albeit only half-conscious right then, raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, Alex.

"A Raikou?" Zach asked, as he was kinda confused; for more than one reason.

OOC: Quick question, before we time skip... Does reading minds instantly tip off that you're reading it to said person whose mind is being read? Like, say, if Alex's mind was read, for instance, would Alex know, or is it subtle enough that it's not noticeable except to people who were trained more than others.

Also, did we ever actually mention our mission to Evan? =P

-==IC: ChiliCilanCress//Striaton Gym==-

Chili frowned, as he paced the gym.

"Explain again why we need to do this...?" Chili asked, and Cilan sighed.

"He aced everything we threw at him... He is the one. The one that she mentioned. The one who has the potential to stop all this madness, once and for all." Cilan explained, and Chili rolled his eyes.

"Please. Half of that was simply luck, and picking the right moves. Or, heck, even simply forcing his way through. I know you're not used to people getting passed our tests, but seeing as we only test people normally who don't have badges at all, and most of them don't make it through any tests, or fail any subsequent ones given by other leaders, I think you're just overreacting, and you know that's what Lenora and the others will say too." Chili stated, and Cilan frowned, but Cress stepped forward.

"It's not our decision to make. The League said that we needed to get together to do this; so that the impending crisis that was mentioned could be averted. That's why we've started to test people, no matter how little good it's done so far. However, it's not our job to decide if someone's this 'chosen one' or not, or even if we're to tell the others of the results. If we don't, then the others can't test this 'Zach Grey' guy further. We need to tell Lenora and the others, if only so they can confirm our results. They can handle things from there." Cress said, and both of the others looked at him, kinda stunned.

"I-I see..." Cilan said with a nod, but Chili simply grunted, and turned away, as Cilan opened a communication link with the others of the Pokemon League of Unova...

"Hello? It's Cilan... I think we might have found a candidate for the Chosen One."

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Mind reading: Depends on the person and their abilities (psychic powers, aura, etc.)/training. But generally, no, they wouldn't notice, as long as you didn't do a ton of mental shifting at once.Evan: Yes, we did. That's why Sonja facepalmed a wile back.I'll post the time skip either tonight or tomorrow; have a bunch of stuff to do...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Oh wow, that's what I thought; and Evan's still intent on telling Plasma everything? Wow. Well, that certainly makes things, err, interesting. =P *Grabs popcorn, and waits to see how things go*

Anyway, do we mostly just need to wake up, or do you wish to do something during/right after the time skip? Just curious there, but you can time skip away when you want. =)

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: If I'm not mistaken, we only mentioned to Evan that we're investigating potential dimensional disturbances. I don't think we've said anything to him about looking for Black or about the Shiny Beasts. That was towards the top of page 18. If we told Evan anything else about the mission (other than the fact that Alex has Raikou), I must have missed it.

OOC: That's actually kinda what I thought. Though, since Evan can see Dimensional oddities... He probably knows we have Dimensional anomalies of some sorts, just not knowing it's the Shiny Beasts. =P

IC: Evan"Guys, I am sorry to tell you this.", Evan said in a serious tone, "But before we sleep, I must call the Plasma Leaders and inform them of these developments. This includes mentioning Raikou. I will try to put in a good word to them about you guys, but it may not work. So I suggest you just tell me, so I can help your case: Why are you really here in Unova?"

IC: Viridian CityHe held the Pokeball for a moment and then let Squirtle out of his Pokeball. Squirtle made a silly face at Charizard to which Charizard roared in disdain."Okay guys I think we should find someone who can help me understand what happened to me. Man if I could find Celebi I would have a word with it."After the group finished eating the rest of their food and getting to know Squirtle, Chaz returned Eevee and Squirtle to their capsules. He hopped on Charizard's back."Charizard I think we should go look around for something that looks important. Maybe we can get help there."Charizard roared in agreement and took to the skies.IC: Approaching Kanto's mainlandThe legendary birds wings crackled with electrical energies with each flap of its wings. It could see land in the distance. It was happy to be returning to Kanto, its home.OOC: Is there anyone in Kanto?

OOC: Kay; honestly I don't remember, so we'll see how much Evan actually gets to tell the Sages. Although considering his last post, he may just find all of that out... xpFrankly? I think this just needs to happen. I don't need to do anything immediately following it -- what I have planned can be written any point after it happens, essentially.Paragon: I don't believe so, outside of my Rocket character named Gavin in Lavender Town.Actually, even with Chaz as a TL member, Gavin isn't really active in TR at this point. Feel free to head that way if you want. :)IC - Sonja - Striaton Gym: Sonja almost groaned. It was obvious that fatigue was starting to catch up to her. "Can it wait until morning?" she asked. The Liberty Agent looked at her watch. "It's like, 1 a.m. now; I doubt the Sages are even awake at this point."IC - Nine - Fortree City: As the fires continued to burn Fortree City, a sphere of darkness appeared, quickly taking form into the shape of a green-eyed Darkrai. Nine observed the damage that had been done for only a moment, before focusing on finding the two energy sources he had detected. It didn't take long for him to locate them. The yellow and dark blue auras stood out amongst the uneasy calm, and so he approached them.He barely observed the unconscious girls as he transported them to the others. That's five... he thought. The Darkrai paused, trying to get a feel for where his brothers and sisters were going, before turning in their direction. He cast a quick glance at the fires around him. As he disappeared, following after the others, beams of cold energy swept across the city. The fires were easily quenched.How many more will you corrupt, my siblings?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Sam was on Team Liberty. Chaz is not on any team at the moment. :PI'll send Chaz to Lavender Town.IC: Lavender TownAfter a long flight Chaz arrived in Lavender Town. He had to land because Charizard was tired of flying and needed some rest. He sent his Pokemon back into its Pokeball.Looking around he hoped to find something or someone.

Ryan quickly glanced around at the other Liberty members. Although he hadn't recognized the term "Plasma" when Evan had first introduced himself, he now recalled from the Manaphy Mission that Team Plasma was Unova's government. This was not good. Of course, with Evan travelling with them, it would have been hard to keep the Legendary Beasts a secret from him for very long. It would be best to just tell the Plasma Agent about the Beasts up front, but Ryan didn't want to reveal too much, especially that they were with Team Liberty.

I know Ellen doesn't know that we're trying to operate in secrecy here, but I still wish she hadn't gone blabbering about Raikou, Ryan thought. He glanced at the young girl and was surprised to find that she had fallen asleep in her chair. "I agree with Sonja," he said with a nod toward the sleeping Ellen. "We need to find a hotel, if there's even one available this late."

Edited by Konuju

Zach groaned, as he looked up.

"I agree with Sonja as well." Zach said, before he collapsed to the table, but still conscious. Orange sighed, and shrugged.

"If you're willing to wait until morning, we can fill you in on as much as we know." Orange said, and yawned.

"Because honestly, right now, everyone's tired." Orange said, and leaned back in the chair he was sitting in, as he began to get lost in thoughts.

I'm glad no-one's thought about if there was a second reason I joined with this group... Especially after the mention of that guy we have to find... 'Black'... Could he really be...?

Edited by Tiz Arrior

-==IC: Orange//Striaton Gym==-

"Right." Orange said with a nod, as he and Zach stood up, and walked out of the gym.

"Where is the nearest hotel, anyway...?" Zach wondered, as Orange looked around. Orange then nodded toward where a nearby hotel was, and then began to walk toward it, still a little distracted, both by his thoughts, and the fatigue that was slowly setting in.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Eh, I've been disconnected from a few days. I can mix up details on team membership. :PIC - Sonja and co. - Striaton City: After checking in, heading to their rooms, and, quite simply, sleeping, Sonja awoke. Groggily, she set about preparing for the next day of travel that was in store for the group.OOC: Therewegowoooot. I feel like that shouldn't need to happen again... ever. xp

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png