Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Konuju: Works for me.IC - Koga - Aqua Base: Koga's expression did not change as he continued to look at Feral, eyes darting to various vital areas on his body. As the aura began to appear, the ninja's senses began to feel strange--almost like they were being drowned in what could only be described as evil. It sickened the Rocket member, though he pushed the feeling aside, unwilling to let it interfere with his ability to fight.One hand still firmly gripping the hilt of his katana, Koga moved forward with surprising speed. Seeming to vanish, he slid beneath Feral's left arm. The soft grinding of his katana against its sheath was the only indication that he had aimed a swing at the spacial monstrosity's shoulder.Koga stood up as he slid to a halt several feet behind Feral, sliding his sword back into the sheath on his belt. "Koga," he responded. "Member of the Elite Four."IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "I will," Sonja promised, smiling slightly and nodding. "Thanks, guys." Her expression turned to one of slight surprise as she noticed Zach and Evan run down a hallway behind Orange. "What are they doing...?"IC - Ethan Worth/Ariadne - Route 120: Ariadne moved carefully from one body to the next, examining the wounds on each of the Latias and Latios, before moving on to the stones and seeing how badly damaged they were. Ethan watched nervously, stooping down to the nearest Latias and looking for any signs of life. He could tell that she was breathing, though it was very faint and ragged. He looked back at Ariadne, biting his lip slightly."Well?" he asked. "Are you going to get started or what?""Patience," the Deoxys said quietly. "I'm evaluating the situation. The ones I heal need to be those with the worst wounds, or else they will not make it."Ethan nodded, moving back and taking a seat on the ground. He tried to think of ways he could help while Ariadne considered each Latias and Latios's situation. After a moment, he looked up again as Ariadne extended her tentacles, one resting gently on all six of the Eon Pokemon--much to Ethan's surprise."I'm going to heal all six of them at once," she said simply. "At this point, they're all in critical condition. If I don't heal them now, then they'll all die." As her eyes began to glow, she looked at Ethan. "A word of warning: This is going to take a lot out of me. It's likely that I'll collapse from the effort. If that happens, give me a drop of blood; the resulting bond will be enough to keep me alive."Ethan nodded. Without a moment left to spare, Deoxys began pouring energy into the six Rocket-allied Pokemon. Purple auras appeared around each of them, forming visible outlines around their bodies. The Rocket Agent stared on in awe as their wounds began to repair themselves, cuts and bruises closing and psychically healing at a rapid rate. Their breathing evened out, and through the psychic field that Ariadne had created, Ethan could hear their heartbeats picking up again.Almost as quickly as it had started, the psychic show stopped. The auras disappeared from view. Ariadne's eyes stopped glowing, and she stumbled for a moment, placing a hand on her head. Ethan quickly moved forward, catching the Psychic-Type before she could fall to the ground, and helped her find a seat."They'll... wake in a... a moment..." she said tiredly. "After that I need to... heal my brothers...""Steady now," Ethan said. As she rested, he pulled out a small knife. Ignoring the pain, he pricked his hand, drawing some blood. Carefully, he grabbed the Alpha Deoxys's hand and planted it on his palm. A strange sensation swept over his mind as she absorbed the blood, recharging her energy. "You all right?" Ariadne nodded. "Good. Give it a moment before you try anything."He looked at the Eon Pokemon as they began to stir...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: *Walks into the store*Zac: Hello????: Oh hello! My name is Lady Destinia *walks to zac to reveal herself as a youn woman*Zac: I'm Zac, Pro pokemon trainer! Destinia: what brings you to my humble store?Zac: um...I thought this was a place for reading fortunes.Destinia: This is we're I craft special clothes made of a thread called destiny stringZac: isn't that the-Destinia: the same thing for destiny knots? Yes, but the clothes I make lead to the true destiny of a pokemon.Zac: wow...can make one?Destinia: Unfortunately I have little thread, enough to make a scarf, and can only be used by one.Zac: Alright! C'mon out Bladesman!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Jotham - Undella TownUpon entering the building, I found that it was far more spacious than any Pokemon Center I'd ever been in. As I crossed the lobby, I noticed that, in addition to the standard fare, the Center contained both a store and a pseudo-second floor consisting of a large balcony wrapping around the circumference of the building. (Not to mention that it had a lobby in the first place). I didn't have time to admire the place, though; I quickly made my way to the counter, suddenly concerned for my companions' health. They had appeared to be in good health, but the shipwreck...I shook my head to clear it as the fragmented memories washed over me. Where was I? Oh, right, there could have been some internal damage.I quickly returned Spiritus to his Ball before he could protest, then in a single motion placed the three Balls in a row on the counter. I introduced myself to the receptionist and briefly explained my situation. "My Pokemon - there's a Riolu, Metang, and Rufflet there, by the way - seemed fine, but I figured I should have them checked out just to be certain." She agreed, taking the Balls and placing them not in the standard healing machine but in a smaller device next to her computer. A holographic image of Invictus appeared, and the receptionist busied herself in examining it carefully.While I waited, I wandered away from the counter to explore the Center. The Poke Mart was in a small room off to my left, but what caught my attention was a map hanging on the wall in the lobby. This was no computer-generated image, it was a hand-drawn work of art. It provided an overview of the entire region, as well as a brief description of all the region's towns, cities, routes, bridges, historic sites, and other points of interest. I gave a low whistle. When I had taken in the map as a whole, I concentrated on the actual content. What was this place called, anyway...? Unova. I had heard of this place, but it was so far away from the other regions, I had never imagined I would find myself here anytime soon. And where on here was Undella Town...there, near the upper right. I read the description:

A summer retreat with a beach full of people who enjoy summer vacations.

So my guess about it being a resort town was right, then. I looked at the surrounding locations. I had just come from Route 13, of course, which apparently led to a settlement called Lacunosa Town as well as a legendary site known as Giant Chasm. "Legend says if you approach this big chasm, disasters surely follow," I read. Yeah, right. Sounds like the perfect home for a Legendary, if you ask me. Maybe I'd explore it later, once I'd gotten a respectable team built up.OOC: Not sure exactly how to phrase this, but what's the deal with White Forest/Black City?

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Bladesman: Gal.Destinia: just wait a few and I'll get the the scarf ready my pokemon* walks to the work room*Zac: thanks!*a noise is heard outside*Zac: hmm? * heads on outside* oh cr-

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: No time for an IC right now, but to answer your question, Balta, basically the actual town that takes up that space on the map is Black City, and the surrounding area is composed of a forest/mountain mixture called White Forest. So both locations are represented. Black City also functions as the HQ of Team Plasma, which runs Unova. :)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: FeralFeral roared in pain as he saw his arm fall off. Then he started laughing at Koga."Just kidding!", Feral said as his left arm slowly began to reform, "I am not going to let some fool with a sharp sword show me up..."Feral grabbed another of his pokeballs and sent out his doppelganger of Gnip."Fire Fang on HIS left arm." Feral said seriously as his Garchomp's fangs became alight with fire.The Garchomp charged at Koga, getting ready to bite him when Koga dodged the attack......

IC: Zac: d-d-d-darkrai!!!! Destinia! *rushes into the building* we have a problem!Destinia: hm?Zac: there is a Darkrai out there!!!!!!Destinia: what?!Zac: I'm gonna see if my charm can work! Come help if you want!

IC[Gareth Hawkes - Striaton City]"Mii!" The high pitched, almost comical sound that escaped the startled Haunter seemed to propel him backwards, floating behind Gary, hands on his trainer's shoulders. Romeo turned to look at him, but Gary laughed it off. "Hey, guys. Listen, how well do you know the-"Cutting him off was once again Mitch. The tiny Haunter rushed forward, exclaiming loudly while making a wide variety of hand gestures, among such fist shaking, and shaking his invisible arms up and down as if he were in a rush to make a snow angel. "Mitch!" Gary said again, the humor gone from his voice, and pushed the Haunter behind him, a sour expression on the tiny purple ghost the entire time. "Sorry, guys, I guess you must've startled him. Oh, this is Mitch by the way. This is Romeo," He said, pivoting and gesturing at the Shiftry, whose demeanor suggested he wasn't as phased by the two as the Haunter had been. "And I'm Gary."

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

IC: James didn't have too much data on Energon, besides what the rest of his team knew, which annoyed him. He perferred knowing as much as could on an opponent before engaging them, but he didn't have too many sources.

I have questions for you Mr. Vero, but they can wait.

"A submerisible, but not submersed?" James said. "Good I would like to keep it that way. I only have one pokemon that I can say is... at home underwater."

Turning towards the Gallade and Garchomp he asked, "Did you see how Executive Aaron is faring? Did you see if he is holding out or about to be overwhelmed?"

IC: Jamie wasn't sure which event was more awe-worthy. The Alpha-Deoxys healing the Eon pokemon, or her healing herself with a drop of blood. Although it really didn't matter she decided, as the six legends at that moment were waking, one pair already awake enough to start levitating. She sighed in relief, a moment ago she was afraid they had gotten there too late.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC:Zac: alright come on our Valor!Valor: Rufflet!Zac: use brave bird!Valor; Ruff let!!! *charges at the Darkrai with brave bird*Darkrai: whoa! *dodges brave bird*Zac: whu...IT CAN TALK?!Darkrai: legends can always talk! Jeez where have you been? An I am a guy not an it, my name is Shadows.Zac: I would have expected you to sound...older.Shadows: Well I'm a young darkrai, so could we not do this?Zac: screw it! Your my ticket to saving Sinnoh!Shadows: truly, you think and enemy is the answer?Zac: only a part of it!

OOC: If legends can talk is not up to me to decide but I'll be ###### if legends say jeez.

OOC: Shadows said he was a young Darkrai and I portray him as kind of a rebelious young adult. And who is this ######?

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded, as he smiled sheepishly at the haunter.

"Sorry 'bout that." Zach said, and held his hand out. "My name's Zach." He introduced himself, as he wondered what had happened with the house and such.

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

"I honestly have no clue. For all we know, it might've been a Pachirisu." Orange said, as he rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Think we should wait down in the lobby, or go investigate?" Orange asked, as he looked over at Sonja.

OOC: Pokemon equivalent, what can I say. *Shrugs*

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac: Use slash Valor!Valor: Rufflet! *slashes Shadows' arm*Shadows: *looks at his arm to see not a scratch* Ow? *uses dark void*Zac: hope this works!!! *pulls out the lunar wing charm and it glows*Shadows: What?!?!?

IC[Gareth Hawkes - Striaton City]"Nah, it's fine," Gary replied, smiling, and reached out to shake Zach's hand. Mitch complained loudly behind him, confirming it wasn't fine for at least one member of Gary's party. Romeo made no sound, and whether he was impressed or not by the Haunter's dramatics was just as unknown as to if his species actually had a back."Alright well, hey, actually, how well do you know the area?" The teenage trainer tried to continue, but cut off mid sentence. He paused for a second, a distressed look on his face, then recovered, as if nothing happened. "I'm new to Unova, see. Born and raised in Johto, spent a little bit of time in Hoenn, but new to Unova. I need somebody with some credibility, err, knowledge, on Pokemon dreams. I tried talking to Professor Fennel but she wouldn't have me." The two Pokemon behind him adopted faces just as somber as their Trainer, suggesting that Mitch the Haunter was not the only ghost the party bore.

"Not very well." Zach admitted with a shrug. "We just got here, to be honest, though I believe some of the others in our group know the region better than others."

Edited by An/A Blade

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach nodded.

"We were on our way to meet up with them again when I noticed you." Zach said, and thought for a moment. "You're looking for information on Pokemon dreams?" Zach asked, kinda curious about that.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:Zac: *disables the dark voids power with the charm*Destinia: are you alright?Zac: yea just about to whoop this legendary's with my Luner Wing charm!Shadows: how did you get that?!?!Zac: my aunt foun when she was young, and she have it to me, with this I can stop you darkrai! Shadows: for the record Im not wanting to be a part of what the other darkrai are doing.Zac: wait...why?Shadows: long story short what there doing is wrong, so can we please stop this?

IC: Lavender TownAs he walked into the Pokemon center he could tell it was different. But he guessed that was normal after twenty years time having passed.He handed over his Pokemon's Pokeballs to the nurse and after she healed them in the machine he got them back. And then placed them back on his belt.He looked around and heard different things and could tell people were worried.

IC - Koga - Team Aqua Base: Koga didn't break a sweat as he kicked backwards again, avoiding psudo-Gnip's attack. A flash of light suddenly illuminated the hallway as he opened one of his own Pokeballs. From within, a large, purple scorpion-like Pokemon emerged. The Drapion rapidly uncoiled, glaring down the large dragon before it. It snapped its various pincers, hissing at the Garchomp."Ice Fang," Koga commanded simply. Drapion charged forward with surprising speed for its size, cold energy gathering in its mouth as it neared the Garchomp...The ninja, meanwhile, watched Feral. I suppose that proves his claim, he thought. In that case, perhaps I should simply continue with my mission--and possibly call in another distraction while I'm at it...IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "No reason not to see what's going on," Sonja said, shrugging. "Come on." She began to lead the way toward Zach and Evan...IC - Bounty - Lavaridge: As the helicopter began to descend, Bounty was given his first view of the destruction--or rather, total clearance--that had enveloped Lavaridge, Hoenn. For what seemed to be several miles worth of land, everything had simply been flattened and transformed into a smooth landscape--as if a gigantic knife had sheared through the place. Stepping off of the chopper and onto this flattened plane was like walking on the smoothest marble imaginable.The entire thing was disconcerting to Bounty, especially with the large Void Tower hanging ominously overhead. Briefly, he wondered how much involvement the Darkrai had actually had in this, as he had seen nothing like it up to now."Sir, how long are we going to stick around here?" the Second Lieutenant asked nervously as she looked around the darkened area."Not long," Bounty said. "Stay here; I want to look around..." Without waiting for a response, he began to walk away, closer to the tower...OOC:Pay no attention to my signature... 8D

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC:Pay no attention to my signature... 8D

I WON'T.BTW when I said one or two hours... I meant four.IC[Gareth Hawkes - Striaton City]Gary glanced at Romeo, nodding. A haunted look was in his eyes. The Shiftry shuddered, and cooed gently, and turned away, shaking his mane beautifully in the sunlight. The Haunter behind him whined, and slowly drifted over, curling up in a ball in his Trainer's arms. "We really need to talk to somebody."

IC:Zac: whu....I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A DARKAI FOR 4 FREAKING YEARS!!!! *breathing heavily*Shadows: You have some anger issues...Zac: its just that, I expected that this would be an epic battle but you just killed the moment.Shadows: well whatever, you said you wanted to stop the darkrai right?Zac: yea? You better not be tricking me!Shadows: hey! I said I don't have a clue to why they are doing this! I want to know you want to stop it, I see we have a proposal.Zac: ...sure, shake on it? *reaches out hand*Shadows: *curious at why Zac I doing this but then shakes Zac's hand* shall we go?Zac: first I gotta wait for Destinia to finish a scarf for Gallade.

OOC: And by that I mean don't ignore it at all. Give lots of love to Entry #2 in the poll. IC - Ethan Worth/Ariadne - Route 120: Ariadne paid little mind to the Eon Pokemon as they awoke and began to stir. Instead, she was focused on the other Deoxys. After waiting a moment, she stood up and began to walk toward the abandoned cores. Ethan reached out to try and get her to wait a moment longer, but faltered when he saw the fiery look in the Alpha's eyes.Standing in the center of the triangle formed by the three cores, Ariadne focused. Her eyes began to glow again, and the cores, surrounded by that same purple aura from earlier, started to float in the air, suspended by psychic energy. As Ethan, Jamie and the Latios and Latias watched, the Alpha Deoxys poured her own energy into the cores, seeking to connect with the dormant souls within them.Her power mixed with the energy that had earlier been planted inside of the crystals by the Eon Pokemon; as it mixed, the crystals began to flash brilliantly. Ariadne continued to focus on the cores, prompting energy to begin forming around them. The energy around each of the crystals took a different shape, before beginning to condense and turn into a physical form, each one different from the next.The blue core became planted into a thick, rounded body, with toughened skin on its surface. Its head melded into its body, and four large, thick tentacles sprouted from its shoulders, acting as a set of shields. The green crystal created a much thinner and lighter body, with an elongated head and hip armor. No other armor formed on the Deoxys's body, save for on the pair of tentacles that would act as its arms. The red core, meanwhile, created a body very similar to that of Ariadne, though with pointed tentacles and several spikes on other areas of its body.As their bodies finished forming, the three reawakened Deoxys floated motionless in the air, even as Ariadne relinquished her psychic influence. Nervously, the Rocket Agents and Eon Pokemon watched, unsure of what the Deoxys would do. Ariadne was not as concerned, instead watching her brethren so as to watch for any signs of damage."Brothers," she called. "Awake.""Ugh..." The thought seemed to emanate from the green-cored Deoxys; he was the first to move, placing one of his tentacles on his head. Lifting his head, he looked around in surprise at the presence of so many others. Upon seeing Ariadne, however, his head seemed to clear somewhat, and he rapidly transferred a thought that, to Ethan, sounded like complete gibberish. Ariadne responded in a similar set of words.At length, the Deoxys straightened up. "Ve," he said. Ariadne nodded. From the way he said it, Ethan assumed that 'Ve' must be the Deoxys's name--an assumption supported by the responses of the red and blue Deoxys, who quickly identified themselves as Odin and Vili, respectively."My brothers," Ariadne said. "I'm happy to see that you're alive, and I would like to welcome you to Earth. Unfortunately, we are not meeting under normal circumstances." She directed their attention to the cloud of darkness in the east. "Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't ask you to help so soon after being healed. But a grave danger threatens this dimension, and we need your help to fight it."OOC: For those confused-Red core - Attack Forme - OdinBlue core - Defense Forme - ViliGreen core - Speed forme - Ve

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Alright. I think we can try to help you however we can." Zach said with a nod, and looked back, as he saw Orange and the others walking out of the hotel. "Hey." Zach called to them, as they approached, and Orange frowned.

"Who's that guy?" Orange asked skeptically, not really knowing if he should be happy that they found another person to join them, or to facepalm because of Zach's accepting nature.

OOC: =P No offense, but that would be his reaction, given that there's already like 10 people in the group. But with this many, one more wouldn't hurt. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:Zac: *entwrs the building* hey Lasy Destinia is it finished?destinia: why yes, here is your Gallade back.Zac: alright, c'mon out Bladesman!Baldesman: *comes out of the pokeball with his scarf around his neck* Gallade.Zac: man that looks awesome!Shadows: I guess so.Destinia: huh? *sees the darkrai and hides under the desk* AHHHHHH! Zac: it's fine he is on our side!

OOC: @Zacax

-All Legendary Pokémon -- Rather obvious, as they are legendary, and as such there aren't that many, plus they're too powerful. The only time these can be obtained in any sort of way is on missions where you are required to recruit them; however, this is the only instance.

...Yeah, I don't think randomly finding a Darkrai is allowed...

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Frankly, as long as it isn't being captured and added to his personal team or being abused as a ridiculously powerful ally, I don't have a problem with it. *shrug* :3(although i won't hesitate to take it away if it does get abused. ;3)And I would now like to direct everyone's attention to my signature. Specifically the first two lines. 8)IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: Sonja crossed her arms, though repressed a sigh. Well, there goes any chance of inconspicuous movement...IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin leaned against the counter of the Pokemon Center as Nurse Joy took his Pokemon and began to heal them. He noted that she looked more tired than usual, on top of having that same worried look that everyone else seemed to have. "So, what's going on around here lately?" he asked, deciding to simply approach the situation head on. "Everyone looks so worried.'Nurse Joy stared in surprise. "You haven't heard?" Gavin shook his head. Joy sighed. "I guess that's not surprising, assuming you're just passing through." She paused. "There have been... a lot of disappearances lately. Mostly children." Gavin raised an eyebrow as Joy glanced at him. "Yeah. It's frightening everyone. And the worst part is that no one knows who or what is behind it.""The police don't have a clue?" Gavin asked. "That's weird."Nurse Joy nodded. "They think it's a Pokemon that's doing it, but they haven't found anything conclusive.""I see..." Gavin paused as the healing machine beeped. The nurse retrieved the Pokeballs from within and handed them to the former Rocket Agent. "Where did this kind of disappearance happen last?" After the nurse gave him the address, he nodded and straightened up. "I think I'll take a look around the area. I may not be able to find anything, but I have Pokemon that can help.""Good luck," Nurse Joy said. Gavin nodded and headed out, waiting for Chaz to follow. The Rocket Agent took a moment to look at his PokeGear, in which was a picture of Isabella Braner, before placing it back in his pocket and looking at Chaz. "Come on; we can talk while we investigate whatever's going on."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach raised an eyebrow, as Orange looked over at Sonja and chuckled slightly.

"Everyone, this is Gary. He apparently needs help involving stuff in the Unova Region or something, and I'm obviously not the best candidate there..." Zach said with a shrug, as Orange narrowed his eyes.

"Aka, we get to explain, while you sit back and just watch." Orange said pointedly, and Zach thought for a moment, and nodded.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC:Don't worry, i wont abuse Shadows' powers, like Digger and Baldesman, he is another last resort since he is really powerful. I Pinkie Promise.IC:Destinia: Are you sure?Zac: yes, he won't hurt you, is that scarf finished? Destinia: no, it will take a while, I'll give it to you when it is ready.Zac: alright then. C'mom guys, we need to find some help.OOC:So any good guys in Johto?

IC[Gareth Hawkes - Striaton City]The Trainer, as well as his Shiftry, nodded furiously along with Zach's story- the Haunter in his arms, however, had closed its eyes, dead to the world. Careful observation would show that he wasn't sleeping, though, no, the bulges around his eyes that meant he was squeezing them shut purposefully, like a frightened child while his parents fought. "We've been having some, I don't know, problems. We just want to know if there's anybody we can talk to, who specializes in Pokemon dreams. Professor Fennel wouldn't see us, and I really just don't know what to do anymore." The voice of the trainer was shakier than an injured Pidgey's flight path. His face had reddened, expression clearly distressed. He shifted his weight, holding Mitch in one arm, and pressed his left hand into his eye, shutting off his tear duct momentarily. "I'm so sorry." He choked out. "It's just been... God, can we go somewhere else? I hope I'm not making a scene..."

-==IC: Zach/Striaton City==-

"Sure; let's all head back to the hotel. One of us has to still be checked into our rooms, so we can use that room to talk." Zach said with a nod, though he looked at the haunter curiously.

What could cause that...?

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: EvanEvan listened to the trainer's story, and nodded."Well, perhaps I could help you get help from Fennel?", Evan said, "I happen to be an Agent of Plasma. I could ask if she could see you on my behalf.""Using your status to aid others?", Landorus said in Evan's head, "Clever."Evan turned to the others, and whispered in a stern voice, as his eyes turned slightly violet, "After this is dealt with, you WILL tell me your story. I've told Zach a good deal about myself. Now it will be your turn."

IC:*walks over to a map and sees the location of goldenrod and the famous magnet train*Zac: this takes us to kanto, and since goldenrod is a good few miles away, we could head to kanto through the magnet train! I heard there are some powerful trainers their who can help us!Shadows: what if people think of me as a villain?Zac: I'll think of something when we get there.*we begin walking to golden rod city*

OOC:

OOC: So any good guys in Johto?

If by 'good guys' you mean player characters, I think Konuju's Rocket characters are the only ones at the moment. :3IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "Hold your horses," Sonja fired back, annoyance flashing across her face. "In case you've forgotten, you invited yourself along. What right do you have to demand we tell you what we're up to?"IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "Right," Gavin said as he began to lead the way to where Nurse Joy had directed him. "So... go ahead, I guess. What's your story?"IC - Kyle Eston - Black City: Stopping at the gates of Plasma Castle, Kyle couldn't help but stare in awe at the size of the building. Black and white in color, it towered above the rest of the surrounding city. Automated defenses lined the walls of and around it, the high level of technology contrasting sharply with the presence of a moat around the outer walls. A bridge fed into the courtyard from the city, about a dozen feet above the surface of the water.Briefly, Kyle wondered how deep the moat itself was, before turning his thoughts elsewhere as he realized how queazy the thought made him. Unknown to most people, he wasn't a good swimmer, and it wasn't a skill he ever thought he would pick up--his failures to do so in the past were proof enough of that, at least in his mind. Even with a Water-Type Pokemon on him, he didn't feel comfortable in--or even near--deep water. Pushing the thoughts away, he walked across the bridge, keeping to the civilian sidewalks that had been built at its edges (much to his dismay.) Unsurprisingly, he found a pair of guards waiting at the other end. They were adorned in armor that bore that same mixture of low and high tech; it made the Liberty Agent think of some sort of futuristic knight with a gun."What business do you have here?" one of them asked, taking a step forward as Kyle approached. He stopped, gripping tightly to the strap across his chest that held his bag to his back."My name is Kyle Eston," he said carefully. "I'm here..." He paused, biting his lip. Then, deciding to be honest, "I'm a member of Team Liberty in the Kanto regions." At this, the guards visibly shifted in alarm. "I don't want to cause any trouble. My father recently came here, but he disappeared. I just want to figure out what happened to him. I figured Team Plasma would have heard something."He couldn't read the guards' expressions due to the black helmets they wore, but he could tell that they seemed to be contemplating this. If he could wager a guess, he would assume that they were talking to each other while blocking their own outside transmissions, as they were looking at each other and would occasionally make a hand gesture. Finally, they turned back to Kyle."You haven't gone to anyone else with this information?" the second guard asked. Kyle shook his head. He sighed, slightly annoyed at the situation, and tapped a finger on the back of his gun before looking behind him. He looked at Kyle and nodded slightly. "All right. Give your bag to Lancer and follow me."Kyle nodded and handed over his bag, along with his Pokemon. After a quick pat-down to make sure he wasn't armed, they allowed him through the gate, led by the other guard, Cade. Kyle felt his breath escape him as he looked up at the castle, now bigger than ever, before hurrying after Cade.The courtyard, too, was much larger than he had initially assumed. Now he could see that there were two other large gates on either side of the wall, each as big as the one he was walking away from; presumably, there would be another on the far side of the wall. More guards and soldiers could be seen aorund the courtyard, including a large number that seemed to be running drills in one corner. The sheer size of the place and the number of trained agents made Kyle feel smaller and more insignificant than ever, especially without Suicune and the others with him.He could almost hear the Legendary Beast's voice in his head now, reassuring and motherly. While no specific words formed, he knew she wasn't far away. If he needed her, she'd be there."This your first time in Unova?" Cade asked. Kyle nodded. "I could tell. Most wouldn't be bothered by how big the city is otherwise. At least, not as bothered.""It is a bit overwhelming..." Kyle said. He felt something nagging at the back of his mind. "I have to be honest, I've heard some bad things about Team Plasma. I'm surprised you let me through so quickly.""Under normal circumstances, we probably wouldn't have," Cade said. "As it stands, though, there's been a little bit of an uproar around here lately. You're the fourth Liberty agent we've brought here in the past few weeks." Kyle raised an eyebrow. "The last two were a Liberty leader and executive whom we had heard were both dead. If they weren't already talking with the Sages, chances are we would have thrown you in jail." A dead leader...? "I see," Kyle said slowly. "Mind if I ask what the leader's name is?"Cade paused for a moment as they entered an elevator, pressing a set of buttons. The transport began to ascend. "If I remember correctly, he said his name was Kane Umbra," Cade said. "You would know him better as Blackskull."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Zach looked over at Sonja, as he agreed with her mentally.

He is only a new arrival, who's on Team Plasma's side. If he's a spy, it might be a bad idea to tell him too much; however, if he can help us... That might be to our advantage. Zach thought to himself, as he contemplated what to do, while he waited for Evan to respond to that comment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan Tierra"I am asking you, as Evan Tierra.", Evan said calmly, "Not as a Plasma Agent. Not as the Hero of Space. But as a fellow Trainer. I could care less if you guys are Liberty or Rocket. Any information you provide will only be given to the Bishops. Hopefully, they may extend some measure of immunity to you."Evan then smiled and said in a kindly voice, "I swear on my honor as Hero of Space, that I will do my best to aid you people.""My 'Hero' speaks truth.", said a voice that echoed with power inside the heads of those involved in the conversation, "I, Palkia, will strip Evan of his title and power if he does anything to betray you. What do you say to that, human?"

IC:Zac: Wow...look at this lake!Shadows: look we need to go to Kanto remember? Besides...I feel a strange presence here in Johto...Zac: Another legendary?Shadows: no...something evil...Zac: Darkrai?Shadows: human...Zac: Team Rocket?Shadows: you know them?! The same guys who tried to capture us?!Zac: well I know that now, but other than that I only know that they stole Pokemon for evil purposes 20 years ago, and I think they still do...Shadows: I presume they went after legends?Zac: who wouldn't?!Shadows: then they have to be stopped! My friends will not be harmed!!! *flies off over the lake*Zac: hey wait!!! C'mon out Valor!!!Valor: Rufflet! Zac: *grabs claws* use fly!Valor: ruff...Rufflet! Zac: let's go!

IC - Sonja Baron: "You're missing my point," Sonja said icily. "This isn't about who's with whom or who is what. This is about demanding information as if you're entitled to it--which you just did. I'm willing to work with you if you can make things easier for us, but I'm not about to let you demand that we tell you anything as if we owe it to you. If you want information, you can ask."She paused. Then, her voice lowered, "Although, since you mentioned it, I will say that I don't trust Plasma. Regardless of your word, they're a totalarian government who consistently lie to the populace and suppress information that doesn't need to be suppressed--something I've seen first-hand. I have reason not to trust them or anything related to them." She opened her mouth to say more, but cut herself off. For a moment, she simply glared at Evan, clenching her fist at her side. Then, "Meet me at the Pokemon Center whenever you're ready to move on."With that, she turned and headed away from the group, irritably tightening the strap of her bag as she stormed off.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png