Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Ninja'd! Yargh Mangs, why?IC: For a terrifying moment, the guard had his arm. Hex almost jerked back too early. Before he could get him, however, Hex snapped into action. His arm was torn from his opponent's grip all too suddenly. Lunging forward, he shoved the ball down the guard's throat, twisting and grabbing him in a headlock."Any last words?" he said. His eyes now showed killer instinct. Like he was waiting for this moment. In actuality, he was. He was strong for a kid his age (a side affect of being a traveler) and he had surprise on his side. Also, the guard couldn't breathe, what with a piece of spherical plastic in his throat.With a sharp pull of his arm, he twisted the guard's neck at a painful angle, then further until it snapped. Letting the guard fall, he grabbed his pistol. He couldn't risk firing at such close proximity to other guards, but the man was probably dead anyway. He stuck his head through the open door, seeing that there were no guards. He quickly pulled the guard's uniform over his clothes. He said a solemn goodbye to his hat as he exchanged it for the helmet and visor that would hide his identity.These clothes were a bit big, but the boots increased his height, so...it would work.He took a quick inventory. Keycard, pistol, and a Pokeball he knew not the contents of. He slipped through the door, leaving the guard in the clothes he had luckily worn under his uniform, and a black and orange cap. Before Lark knew it, Hex was out and the door was locked. Walking down the hall in a calm gait, he checked for a room that had Pokeballs in it. He had to find his team.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ryan
It was not an Oshawott that collided with Gligar, but a taller, leaner, and more agile-looking otter.

"Wow, Osha, you've evolved!" Ryan grinned, reaching for his Pokedex to identify the new Pokemon.

"If you're wondering, that's a Dewott," Ellen piped up. "The evolved form of Oshawott."

Osha was so caught up in her evolution (and the successful Aqua Jet) that she completely forgot about trying to avoid the Gligar's Poison Tail. She staggered back, quickly succumbing to the poison.

"Oh, no!" Ryan cried. "We've got to finish this fast! Osha -- or rather, Dewott -- give it another Razor Shell!"

Dewott reached for her sides, grabbing not one, but two scalchops. Instead of throwing them like boomerangs, this time she leaped toward the Gligar, preparing to slash it with the two shells.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra, Dreamyard"Knock Off those shells!" Evan said.Vlad, immediately got close up to the Dewott and slapped the Scalchops out of the Dewott's paws, while taking the hit hard. Panting and looking very shaky, the Gligar held up a claw threateningly at the Dewott, his eyes full fire and venom....

Edited by Alku

"Don't worry about your scalchops now," Ryan said. He could tell that both Pokemon were starting to tire. "Hit it with Water Gun!"

Instead of firing Water Gun, however, Dewott leaped up and did a midair flip. As she directed her fall toward Gligar, a swirl of water formed around her tail: Aqua Tail.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan"That's enough.", Evan said, smirking, "Vlad, use a flurry of Acrobatics to take that Dewott out!"The Gligar, though tired, swooped back up readied itself for the Aqua Tail to come. Vlad was struck hard, knocking him down. The Gligar got back up and swooped towards the Dewott, ramming into her headfirst, knocking Vlad out in the process, but the Dewott stood tall and proud, albeit very tired looking."Good show Vlad!" Evan said to his Gligar as he returned it."This is too rich!", Evan thought in his head, "These guys are something. But I have to show them that an Evolution or two will not always help them in battle."

Edited by Alku

OOC: Random announcement: To follow up on something I mentioned a few pages back, the number of pages that need to pass between Pokemon captures is temporarily being lowered to three, as opposed to ten. Enjoy. :)IC - Goldhawk/Silvermind/Red - Four Island: Slowly but surely, the boat that carried the three Liberty leaders arrived at Team Liberty's docks. As she disembarked from it, Silvermind was surprised to find a large gathering of technicians, agents and other members of the organization waiting to welcome her back. Shocked as they burst into applause at the sight of her, she looked at Goldhawk -- and then stumbled in surprise even more as he handed her a belt, on which were attached the Pokeballs that contained her Pokemon."Welcome back, Silvermind," he said, smiling at her expression. "Consider those an additional present; just don't ask how we got them back."Silvermind, teary-eyed, looked at her Pokemon and nodded, clutching them tightly. Together, the leaders made their way through the crowd, heading toward the base.IC - Ethan Worth - Team Aqua Base: As Ethan watched the main area of the Team Aqua base clear, he prepared to move forward -- only to be interrupted by his PokeGear, which began to vibrate. Letting out an annoyed breath, he quickly read the message, and then frowned."New orders," he announced to the inactive group. "Executive Aris wants all available Rockets to report to Rustboro ASAP." Shaking his head, he cast another look into the base before heading back, the group taking to the sea again and heading back to shore.OOC: Minun, if you would like, you can assist me in the new mission once it gets revealed.IC - Sonja Baron - Abandoned Factory: As Evan prepared to send out his next Pokemon, Sonja stepped forward. "My turn, I guess," she said. Frankly, she wasn't sure she was going to be able to beat the Plasma officer; either way, she wanted to test Evan herself. Tapping one of the Pokeballs on her belt, she waited to see who Evan would send out.IC - Kyle Eston - Route 2: Kyle frowned at the lack of response as he made his way through Route 2, staring at his Poketch as he walked. He sighed. Oh well; guess I'll just have to wait... In the meantime...He continued on. Just because he didn't know Richie's mission, didn't mean that he couldn't continue on to Castelia -- especially as he knew that that was where Richie had disappeared at. That, at the very least, was something to go by.

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Lark languidly got up. Making sure to keep as normal-looking and quiet as possible, he dragged the guard's body to a dark corner of the cell and positioned him so that his head, neck, and thorax were concealed. Then the trainer rubbed grime all over the corpse.Now he looks just like a prisoner who's taking a nap. Until a guard gets in, they won't be able to tell the difference with what he's wearing and the bad light.Joseph examined the cap. He gave that a good dose of dirt too, then tossed it on his head carelessly and lay back down.The poor alibi...His reaction to that girl being consumed...That brutality just now..., Lark mused while staring at the wall.The trainer sighed. I can't believe I ever fell for the act. Note to self: Proceed with extreme caution around Hex Yutry from this point onwards.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Hex made his way through the halls. Where was that door? He almost wished the guard had a map. Luckily he hadn't been stopped for his size. Maybe there were other munchkins around here. Yutry had fooled the others very easily. They'd even bought into the tear. Of course, he'd had years of practice. It wasn't easy living on the road, especially during these times.He was finally approaching a door with the words "Pokemon- Repurpose: Redeploy." Entering the keyboard, he slid the door open. Luckily, the boxes were dated by the month. There weren't many recently. His three Great Balls with varying seals. Sliding them into his pockets, he slowly closed the door. The next guard shift, he'd counted, would be in about five minutes when they noticed the other was gone.He now had four 'Mon on him. Now. He'd need to get Lark. Above all else, the man was an excellent strategist.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sorry about my slight absence. Musical has kept me busy. Oh and sweet.

IC: The flames were placed in a perfect position defenesively. They definitely were not placed half badly for offense either. They left almost no opening for an attack. Mordred knew it, Lancelot it and James knew it. In fact they hardly were able to avoid them much less find an opporotunity for an attack.

"Darn it, there is no opening, think.... What can I do?"

Mordred and Lancelot had the growing feeling that there was no hope for victory in this battle. Something that their trainer had already taken for a fact.

"Hey Lancelot" Mordred said in Poke-languageish thingee.

"Yes?"

"If we are going out, how about a last blaze of glory?"

"...hmph, blaze of glroy indeed."

At this the two seemed decided as both of their claws begin glowing darkly.

What? I didn't give an order, James thought before realizing what they were doing cursing at himself inwardly.

The two charged, with their full tenactiy at the Cofagrigus, and while the flames did envelop them, draining what health they had, they hit their target.

IC: "What really? So we are just going to leave Team Aqua alone?"

Pelleas took a little sigh before grabbing Jamie's arm again. Most of the other trainers had used Surf, but Jamie used Pelleas and Lucan to create a swiftly melting icebridge that Pelleas was virtually carrying her across.

Quite nice really.

OOC: Interesting contrast between the two posts :P

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

"Great job, Dewott!" Ryan grinned. The otter Pokemon returned the smile wearily as she retrieved her scalchops. Ryan then applied an Antidote to cure her poison before recalling her back to her Pokeball. He then returned to the sidelines to watch Sonja battle.

Edited by Konuju

IC (Jayron): *another time jump here, but nothing important up to this point*Jayron was seated on a small motorboat, steering his way back to Four Island. He and TL's Mewtwo had been trying to use dimensional disturbances created by the Mewtwo of that bounty hunter to track her down, with the hopes of stopping the exchange. TL's Mewtwo had picked up another disturbance somewhere in Johto, but before they had gotten too far, the disturbance had vanished mysteriously, before its location could be pinpointed. (This was due to Nine's interference durning the battle, but neither Jayron nor Mewtwo were aware of this)"Surely dimensional disturbances don't just vanish instantly." Jayron had said, after Mewtwo could no longer detect it.Mewtwo had merely sighed and telepathically replied, "It is true; they do not. Even if some powerful source were able to remove the disturbance, there would still be small traces of it here and there. But that would be harder to pick up, and I do not have any past experience in detecting dimensional disturbances...well, not since Team Galactic's exploits many years ago."It was eventually decided, though reluctantly, that it was pointless to continue searching. It would take them forever to scan the part of Johto that Mewtwo had detected the disturbance, and the fact that it had disappeared likely meant that it was too late to stop the trade.So they had decided to head back to TL headquarters. Teleporting would have been quick, except Mewtwo was exhausted from trying to sense the disturbances and wanted a rest. So they opted for a quiet boat ride back. Jayron sent a voice message to Cyan, who was back at the Alamo, waiting to send backup when the disturbance was pinpointed. He said: "We're heading back. We lost the location." Then, with that message sent, he grabbed the steering wheel of the boat and resumed the journey back.IC (Cyan):Cyan sat down with a sigh, inside Jayron's recently-obtained office. He was waiting for Jayron to send the location of the 'Mewtwo exchange', but he wasn't getting any messages over his Poketch+. This was strange, since he would figure that Mewtwo would have found the location of the disturbance by now. Behind him stood Shadow, who was marveling at the various Ninja equipment mounted on the wall. Cyan had already ordered her to leave the stuff alone twice, but she still couldn't help herself. Gallade also stood there, comparing the blade on his arm to the Katana on the wall.The three of them were interrupted when there was a beep from Cyan's wrist. Cyan pressed a button for the message, ready to alert the group of liberty agents he had found to help Jayron. But he didn't hear the message...all that he heard was static."Figures," muttered Shadow. "Bad reception in an office. I believe the human term for that is something like 'irony'.""That's not it." Cyan said, looking worried. "This thing can pick up a signal a mile underground. It has before too. No, something or someone is intentionally blocking the signal."Shadow chuckled. "Ah, isn't there always something? I take it that means the Aura-wielder is in trouble...again. Either that, or the Alamo is."-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom

IC - Ethan Worth - Lilycove City: "Unlikely," Ethan answered once they had arrived again at Lilycove beach, taking off his vest and wringing it out. "I'll put in a report to Aris and get her to send in a strike team to take care of them; they won't be a problem for long." Pulling out his PokeGear, "I'll send a request for a teleporter to come grab us..."IC - James Pierce - HJS Base: Chandeldure watched the two Pokemon move toward Cofagrigus, its eyes glowing as they did. As their attacks moved in, a telekinetic force diverted their aim, the influence from the Telekinesis attack causing their claws to slam into the ground at the other ghost's feet. In response, Cofagrigus lashed forward with all four hands, two aimed at each opponent...IC - Sonja Baron - Abandoned Factory: Sonja was about to send out Gaia when Loki emerged from his Pokeball, The Timburr held his species-exclusive plank of timber over his shoulder, a large smile on his face as he looked at his opponent. Sonja considered recalling him, and then realized that the Fighting-Type had an advantage over Evan's half-Steel-Type, and as such decided to keep him out.Deciding to keep things simple, at least to start, "Loki, use Low Kick!" The Fighting-Type responded in turn, charging forward and sweeping at Lazengann's feet -- using the piece of wood he was carrying.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan Tierra, DreamyardLazengann was swept off his feet, causing him to land on his back. Being light helped out a little, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt."Sandstorm, Lazengann.", Evan said calmly, striking a dynamic pose, "Then Swords Dance."The Excadrill jumped up and folded into drill form. Then, spinning with all his might, the Excadrill ground the rock and dirt into Sand, whirling it around into a tornado of Sand. Evan Evan put his Go-goggles on to protect his eyes from the sand. Excadrill, mean, had unfolded and was dancing in a flowing and ritualistic way, causing him to glow red......

IC: James already knew what the outcome would have been, specifically why he did not order such a rash move. He got out three pokeballs even before the events had finished transpiring. Noting that Percival was still sleeping, he knew the Guinevere and Galahad could not win this fight on their own, and if Lancelot and Mordred failed to defeat even one of his ghosts, then it was unlikely any of his others could at this rate. Even Celebi was at a major disadvantage.

There is no more information I can gather here and now. I can't even defeat one of his pokemon.

He was silent as he retreated both Lancelot and Mordred and sent out Guinevere. He had lost to his enemy. One who was most definitely too strong for him at his current level. There was only one thing for him to do.

And in a flash they were gone.

IC: "Very well then."

She felt uncormfortable with leaving the problem in someone else's hands, but as long as it was taken care of...

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Of course. ^_^IC - Aqua Guard - TA Prison: Said Aqua guard, as expected, arrived on schedule. Noting the familiar uniform of his comrad, he cheerfully and lazily waved at the disguised Hex, hardly even noticing the changes in his friend."Hey, Ralph!" he called excitedly, evidently very happy about something. "Did you hear the news?"IC - James Pierce - HJS Base: Pierce smiled as James A. teleported away. He recalled his own Pokemon, pressing a button on his watch as he did so, and alerting the guards in the building below that the threat was taken care of.Took him long enough, he thought, looking back at the spot that James had been standing in before. I have to commend him on his ability to last for as long as he did. But the fact of the matter is that his diligence is useless as far as I'm concerned. He tightened the glove on his hand. I'm not the only one who utilizes more powerful forces than normal in combat; the sooner Team Liberty and Team Rocket realize that their reliance on Pokemon is a weakness... Well, that will be a battle worth fighting.That thought in mind, he proceeded back down into the building, a soft smile on his face as he walked, humming a light tune to himself all along the way...IC - Sonja Baron - Abandoned Factory: Loki was stricken with curiosity and awe at Evan's pose; as such he was sufficiently distracted as to not hear Sonja's command to use Focus Energy -- a hearing problem that was not helped at all by the howling of the wind as the sandstorm came into effect.IC - Ethan Worth - Lilycove Beach: Ethan sat on the beach as they waited for the arrival of the Alakazam. As he was going to have to change and shower once they arrived back at the base anyway, he figured there was no point in trying to keep himself from getting any dirtier. As such, he decided to use the time to reflect on what they had seen, his mind setting on that mysterious, evil boy...He closed his eyes, all too vividly remembering the way that the Team Aqua Executive's Tentacruel had been transformed by him, and how his own Pokemon had given off an aura of pure evil. Whatever had done that to them, it wasn't natural."What do you think about that guy?" he asked Jamie. "The one who was helping the Aqua Executive against those kids?"IC - Kyle Eston - Route 2: Kyle paused in the middle of the road, eyes closed and one hand over the scar on his chest, feeling the excessive beat of his heart. He felt a bead of sweat run down his face as he forced himself to keep walking, moving over to the side of the road and sitting down. His head was pounding and his chest was sore; carefully, he took a drink of water from a water bottle in his bag.Something wrong? Suicune asked. Kyle shook his head."Just stressed," he answered. "Don't worry about it." He paused. "Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to know of any... quicker routes to Castelia... would you?"Suicune was silent for a moment. Not necessarily a quicker route, she answered. But I can get you there faster.IC - Nine - Oreburgh City: Emerging from his portal as usual, Nine cast a quick, scanning look around Oreburgh City. The desolation in this part of Sinnoh was monumental compared to other areas; the destruction of Purgatory had certainly played a factor in that. Still, unlike Lavaridge, there were still signs of life here -- hypnotized and temporarily subject to unending torment, sure, but it was still life.He moved about, searching. One of these fallen people, he knew, would be the course of the energy he was feeling; all he had to do was find them. Briefly, he wondered how many other affected beings he would find; by now the count was at five, including the two in Fortree. How many more people would be victims to whatever anomaly was ocurring?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Feral Tierra"Boring." Feral thought in his head. He wanted more chaos and devastation. Worst of all, that fool Evan, from Feral what felt, was feeling absolutely wonderful.He remembered that person, who seemed distraught at the "death" of the Team Liberty Agent he "ate". As he recalled, they were sent to the prison hold. Perhaps he would arrive there and see if they were willing to help him cause a little mischief.....IC: Evan Tierra and Lazengann, Dreamyard."You seem impressed.", Lazengann growled at the Timburr, his eyes now glowing yellow with power as the swords dance took effect, "I don't know why, but seeing my master assume such a pose makes me feel pumped, like how I feel now.""Lazengann, Rock Slide!" Evan said, grinning big.Lazengann, stabbing his claws into the ground, ripped up a sizable chunk of earth and jumped up with it. Letting go of the chunk, he smashed his helmet into the chunk, causing a huge downpour of rocks to fall towards the Timburr....

Edited by Alku

-==IC: Zach//Dreamyard==-

Zach realized that this battle might actually help him in a way, and smiled.

"I'll be right back, guys." Zach called out, as he ran back toward the city, an idea of what to do while the others were battling forming, as he ran toward the Striaton gym, and raised an eyebrow as it was shaped like a cafe... and then looked on in shock as the inside was essentially one too. Zach paused, and backtracked slightly, and then frowned.

"It says this is the gym..." Zach muttered, as he walked back inside, and then looked around.

OOC: Parugi, will you be controlling the Gym Leaders, or do you think it'll go faster if I battle them myself? I won't make this a walk in the park, obviously, but given that I have a Pokemon for each weakness that the three Gym Leaders have... =P It'll be seemingly easier than in the games, let's put it that way. But, I can make up for that. ;)

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:Hex whirled. He hadn't expected this. He nearly reached for his pistol, but resisted. "What? Did you get a new Pokemon? What is it?" he tried to make his voice sound deeper. Ralph. he thought. So this guy's name was Ralph. He could always use a quick excuse if he didn't know something...right? Either way, his hand clutched a Pokeball in his pocket.EDIT OOC: I'm starting to hate this cracked screen. Makes me miss the typos and look like a noob. XD

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'd prefer not to control them, Blade.... XPIC - Sonja - Abandoned Factory: Still enchanted by Evan's dynamic poses, Loki was too distracted to block the rocks. Luckily, his type meant that he was able to resist some of the damage, though it still hurt."Loki, Focus Energy!" Sonja called again.Hearing her this time, Loki nodded and began to concentrate. Remembering the Excadrill's words, he also slammed his log into the ground, and then struck a dynamic pose of his own, causing Sonja to lightly face palm. As a result, his focus was sharpened.And so, he waited.IC - Ray the TA Guard - TA Base: At 'Ralph's' response, the guard -- named Ray -- smiled broadly, reaching into one of the pockets on his uniform and fishing for something, completely oblivious to his friend's change in voice. After a moment he grabbed something and pulled it out, excitedly showing the photo to Ralph/Hex/Rex.It was a picture of a woman and a blanket-wrapped, newborn baby in a hospital bed."It's little baby Mary!" he announced proudly. "Just born yesterday!" With that, he delved into a heartfelt tangent about the baby, mentioning offhandedly that his newfound happiness easily outweighed the current financial problems they were having as well as the fact that being a guard for Team Aqua was the only job he had been able to find in forever...Indeed, he was a happy man -- and for good reason.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I think Zach and his Pokemon are going to be the only ones who don't gain strength by making a pose at this rate. You posers. xP

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach looked around the building, and then blinked, and stepped back in shock, letting said shock be known, as he noticed a weird man right in front of him.

"So! Pokeballs; a backpack, wandering around inside a gym... I'd say you're a trainer here to challenge the gym leader!" The man said, and Zach nodded slightly, unnerved by the man's enthusiasm. The man smirked, as he pushed his glasses up slightly, causing a slight reflective shine for a second.

"Good. Because I have some advice for you, especially on how to find the leader..."

OOC: Will continue tomorrow, it's late.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Hex's eyebrows softened under the visor."She's adorable..." he said softly.He remembered why he was here. He had to get past Ray...one way or another."...How about we practice with a quick battle? Winner buys the other lunch?"He didn't know what Pokemon was in this thing, but he reckoned Ray would know. If there was a battle, and at this point he'd rather not shoot the man, he'd have to fight with the stolen one...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Evan, Dreamyard"I like your Timburr's style!", Evan said, noting Sonja's facepalm as well, imitating the Timburrs pose to the letter, "Excadrill, slash with your claws!"Lazengann rushed over to the Timburr, dragging his right claw along the ground as he did so, causing sparks to fly. He sliced at the Timburr, only to have his right claw blocked by the Timburr's piece of wood. He sliced with his left only to have that blocked as well."You are a worthy foe.", Lazengann growled approvingly in pokemon-speak, "My master seems to have FIRED YOU UP!"With that, the Excadrill leapt backwards, striking a powerful, yet dynamic pose......OOC: I've been striking poses since the RPG began! It's only now that they are revealed to do anything. =P

Edited by Alku

IC - Ray - TA Base: Ray smiled broadly at the challenge. "You bet!" Whether he had forgotten that he was supposed to be on guard duty, or he simply did not care at the moment, was difficult to tell.IC - Sonja/Loki - Abandoned Factory: Loki responded with... the striking of another pose. Which caused Sonja to face palm again."Loki, Low Kick again!" she called, shaking her head slightly. Breaking his pose, the Timburr rushed forward and struck out at his opponent's feet again.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: EvanLazengann was knocked on his back.....again, but this time he folded into drill form to dig a hole, and popped up next to Evan, a little worse for wear. He then struck a bold pose."You seem to disprove of those poses!", Evan said to Sonja, a slight frown on his face, yet still striking a pose, "I guess I will have to get serious! Lazengann, Drill run and don't hold back."Excadrill, rushed towards the Timburr, folding into Drill form again, Spinning rapidly with the momentum of Sand Rush towards the Timburr......

-==IC: Orange//Dreamyard==-

Orange smiled, but resisted the urge to laugh at the poses, and Sonja's reaction to them, and also Evan's reaction to Sonja's reaction. In fact, this whole fight had been amusing, to him.

Now, where's Loki's evolution? Oranbe thought, as he considered the last two in-fight evolutions, and was now disappointed that he hadn't used Hozukimaru to fight the two Pokemon he had caught, and saved Senbonzakura's evolution for now.

OOC: For laughs, I wanna evolve Hozukimaru in the next round, but I can't. :P

-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-

Zach stood in the middle of the gym, and breathed in slowly.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME, AND THE GYM LEADER ARE WEAK!" Zach yelled out, and then paused, and looked around as he either got looks of shock, looks of amusement, or outright chuckles from the bystanders. Zach whirled around, fuming, as the guy who had given him advice was laughing so hard he was crying.

"You tricked me!" Zach accused the person, who chuckled, unable to look at Zach without having to stifle a laugh.

"I didn't actually think you'd be foolish enough to do it." He said, as he wiped a tear from his eye, finally getting serious, as he looked at Zach.

"Joking aside, you do need advice. And I will give it to you. Now listen..."

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Ray - TA Base: Out of the Pokeball emerged a Poliwhirl. Ray smiled at the familiar sight and released his own Pokemon, a Seel."I'm still not much of a battler," he said, "But that shouldn't be a problem, right?"IC - Sonja - Abandoned Factory: "They're... ridiculous," Sonja said flatly, recalling Loki as the attack knocked him back and out. They hadn't really noticed due to the... ridiculousness of the match, but he had been gathering damage for the past twenty minutes. Not to mention, he wasn't as tough as he acted. "All right, next person."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:"Right."Hex gathered his memories of Poliwhirl. He'd seen one once, fought it. A trainer had had one."Mud Slap!" he said remembering a move used against him.The Poliwhirl turned, giving him an odd look."Guess he hasn't learned that one..." he muttered.What else had he seen? What could help against Seel?"DoubleSlap!"The Poliwhirl lunged forward, slapping with his left hand, then his right.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: @Parugi: Is there any possibility other 'mon than Lark's-specifically, those of other defeated agents-might be stored in the same PC as his are? I'm thinking that if he escapes, it would be a nice time for him to get his next guy. And he wouldn't capture it with force it if so...I'm not sure how you feel about that.IC: Lark watched the fight out of the corner of his eye. He was already adding the Poliwhirl to his list of Hex' assets, and it would be good to know its full capabilities.The trainer yawned and let his lids droop a little in order to keep up his guise. Joseph kept on staring into the wall.

[Profiles]

"You did great." Orange said to Sonja with a smile, as he stepped forward, and looked ahead at Evan.

"Now it's my turn." Orange stated, as he sent out his Bisharp for this fight.

"Don't mess around, just go for the finish." Orange said, and frowned.

"Swords Dance into Night Slash." Orange stated, as the newly evolved Senbonzakura nodded, seemed to strike a pose, and then a metal blade appeared in his hand, which he slashed to the side, and then held forward, as he dashed at Evan's next Pokemon.

OOC: I don't know if You're switching or not, this is the first round where you didn't have to switch. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: EvanIn a flash, Lazengann was knocked out by the Bisharp before Evan could switch him out."I like your style!", Evan said, switching out the KO'd Excadrill. He then drew a new pokeball out."Time to get serious!", Evan said, not striking a pose, "Go, Gnip!"Evan's Garchomp came out of the ball, but unlike Evan's other pokemon, struck no pose. She simply roared an earthshattering cry."Gnip's been with me for a while.", Evan said matter-of-factly, "She's knows that when I send her out, I am serious. Flamethrower, then Earthquake, Gnip."Gnip rushed towards the Bisharp and breathed a great gout of fire at the Bisharp, who tried to dodge it, but got slightly grazed on his right arm. Gnip then roared again, but towards the earth, causing it to heave and crumble even more than Monstro's Earthquake........

Edited by Alku

Team Liberty/Allies

• [*]Silvermind has come back into Team Liberty's hands.[*]Team Magma has officially allied with Team Liberty.[*]A group of Liberty agents was traversing Hoenn and eventually came to Team Aqua's base. They were captured after a grueling battle.[*]Meanwhile, Sonja B., Kyle E., Zach, Thomas S. and Justin I. continued their travels. While intending to go to Unova, they were sidetracked by a disturbance sensed by Shekou (Sheik :P,) and ended up traveling north, to Ecruteak. On the way, they were joined by Orange.[*]They were attacked by a group of Rocket Executives, led by Executive Riley. After a long fight they were interrupted by a being of destruction (Mr. Rage) and fled. Ecruteak was destroyed as a result. They came into possession of several Shiny Beasts and then headed to Unova (more information further down.)[*]During the boat trip to Unova, Kyle began to experience hallucinations of sorts. After arriving at Unova, and receiving an Oshawott from Prof. Juniper (with Zach getting a Snivy,) he left the group to look for Richie Eston.[*]The group soon after met up with Ryan Sanders and Ellen (whose last name I forget; both Konuju's characters.) Going to Striaton, they have just run into Evan Tierra.[*]Earlier on, Ryan had been separated from his own group in Hoenn due to various conflicts, involving the deaths of both of Nuju Nui's PCs due to him leaving the RPG. He met up with TL's Entei, and together traveled to Unova after Entei told Ryan of the same dimension disturbance that Sheik had sensed. After arriving, they met with Ellen.[*]Similar to the above, Alex Lockwood was separated from Ryan's group and will begin traveling to Unova shortly.[*]In short, a lot of TL action is centered on Unova right now -- the search for Richie Eston; the search for the source of a lot of the D. disturbance; and quite a bit more soon enough.

Team Rocket

• [*]A group of TR agents -- led mainly by Ethan Worth -- has discovered Team Aqua's return, inadvertently freeing Archie in the process. At the same time, they freed Ryan Sanders's imprisoned group from the HJS League, leading to the events talked about above.[*]Gavin Braner has begun a confrontation with his father. This has yet to be finished, and I need to update it. XP[*]A television broadcast was made, issued by Sleight and Joker, to pin Ecruteak's destruction on Team Liberty. No retaliation has been made thus far.[*]Executives McKlellen and Riley have come into bigger play; more NPC usage is planned for the future, pending increased activity of the RPG.[*]Surge, Koga and Sabrina were called to Chapel by Sleight. Meeting with McKlellen, they had been made into a three-person strike team, which will aim to target enemies of Team Rocket -- the HJSL, Teams Galactic, Energon and Liberty, etc. It is implied, however, by Koga's thoughts, that they are not working with TR for reasons that they have entire control over -- something that, spoiler alert, is meant to kick-start a plot for Jayron and Cyan at some point in the future. :P[*]McKlellen, as well, has been revealed OOCly (specifically on the wiki) as an Aura wielder.[*]Joker seems to be building something inside or around the Lake of Rage, though no one knows what.

The Searchers

• [*]The entire organization has been destroyed by Ho-Oh.[*]Searcher was forced into another dimension by Feral Tierra -- Evan Tierra's "dark half" given physical form by the powers of space.[*]As a result Searcher is trapped and will most likely not return, rendering the entire organization defunct.[*]During his imprisonment, Blackskull and Ethan Gold (canon Ethan/Gold) managed to escape their own dimensional imprisonment through the portal Searcher was being forced through, and have both been revealed to be alive. Obviously. :P[*]They were teleported to Unova at the same time that Black (Blade's character) attacked the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, causing enough of a distraction that he was not caught.

Team Aqua

• [*]Team Aqua has been revealed to have returned to action, with Archie still at its head.[*]TA has come into possession of a Lugia.[*]Feral Tierra has (temporarily?) joined forces with Team Aqua.[*]As a way to stop a group of attacking Liberty agents (who are now inactive, unfortunately) Feral "ate" a Liberty member named Jennifer Lorne.[*]Archie is currently trying to secure an alliance with the Hojohsin League -- and with the Searchers gone and Neya inactive, rendering Soil Colossus unable to take their place, it's very likely he'll be successful.

Ford and his Operatives

• [*]It's been revealed that Ford has a fourth operative. His name is not known.[*]Ford has come into possession of the second Mewtwo as a result of Nine interrupting Quincy Adams's and Dara Trina's battle.[*]James Pierce has engaged James Arthur in battle in Lilycove, atop the Hojohsin League's "white house," so to speak, after the latter attempted to gain information from Pierce's personal computer. So far Pierce hasn't lost a single Pokémon, and is currently fighting using a Cofagrigus and Chandelure, as well as using a Porygon-Z earlier.[*]Maddison Hayes has begun a plot in Unova. Apparently, she plans on causing mass destruction in Castelia City, though for what purpose is unknown. She has recruited Black -- Blade's character -- to help her.[*]The two came into a short conflict with Evan Tierra. Despite help from Landorus (see below,) Hayes managed to almost single-handedly defeat Evan without uttering a single command, through the use of her piccolo, Bronzong and Jynx.[*]She has also been revealed to possess at least a minimal amount of psychic ability.

Team Plasma/Unova

• [*]Evan Tierra has joined Team Plasma as a field agent.[*]He has also been joined by Landorus, who, being impressed with Evan's spirit, managed to convince Team Plasma to let him join Evan.[*]The Six Sages (not Ghetsis) have been revealed as the current leaders of Team Plasma.[*]They have been made aware of the various issues -- the Darkrai, for instance -- which has influenced their willingness to bend several rules as of late.[*]They are about to meet with Blackskull and Ethan Gold to talk about an attack on the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, which Blackskull and Ethan are suspected of having taken part in.

Darkrai and Dimensional stuff

• [*]The Ancient Darkrai have completely covered Sinnoh and have moved on to Hoenn.[*]As a result of their attack in Lavaridge, a jogger was imbued with darkness power and corrupted. This would not be a huge concern, except for the fact that he released a massive field of energy around himself once he woke up that completely obliterated the landscape within a mile of Lavaridge's borders, empowering the Void Tower there. He survived his 'kamikaze,' and has been recovered by Nine.[*]Nine suspects that there may be others like the jogger -- humans corrupted by the Darkrai's attacks instead of dying from them.[*]He is currently attempting to speak with Mr. Rage, a similar being.[*]Mr. Rage is actually a manifestation of pure fury and anger that appeared as a result of the massive dimensional imbalance. Upon his appearance, he completely destroyed the Tin Tower and Ecruteak City, single-handedly. Legendaries could not fight him (aside from Darkrai) due to his very presence causing insanity in them.[*]Both are currently at the Lake of Rage.[*]Kinali seems to have been captured by Shade. Seth is currently trying to locate the remaining Element Plates to get him back (iirc.)[*]Also as a result of the dimensional imbalance, three Shiny Beasts -- Entei, Raikou and Suicune -- have appeared. They are traveling with Zach and Sonja's group in Unova to find the source and help fix it.

And I believe that covers most of it -- for you and everyone else. :P Although, to everyone else, if I missed something, speak up. ^_^

Here's a basic summary of this entire topic so far, Krayzikk. Other than that... Well, for one, I would need to know how far back you're talking about and a reminder about who you're main character is. :P I assume you know about the Manaphy mission last topic... Along with that, a group of nine Darkrai (ten including Nine, though he's not technically with the others) is slowly covering several regions in shadow so as to try and take over the world. Again. XPThe Darkrai called Nine has also been collecting a few humans who seem to have been corrupted by the other Darkrai, with the exception of Mr. Rage who is actually from another dimension. So far he has or knows of five.Silvermind is also back in TL's hands, and an alliance has been made with TL and Team Magma. On TR's end, Lt. Surge, Sabrina and Koga have been made into an elite strike team; they have yet to go into action. The three TL agents who were captured by TA -- Hex, Lark and Tim -- are enacting their escape, while the TR agents -- led by Ethan W. -- who were investigating TA have been called back to Rustboro.Evan Tierra was beaten by Maddison Hayes and has since joined with the Team Liberty agents that are with Sonja Baron. James Arthur was beaten by James Pierce, though escaped. Kyle has left the group, right before Evan, Ryan and Ellen joined the TL agents; Alex Lockwood, iirc, is going to join the group soon.Aaand.... yes. Information from the other topic will have to come after I know where you were at last. The main thing, though, is basically the whole Darkrai thing. :)Pein: What I, personally, was thinking was that TA was storing the Pokeballs physically and not in a PC. But either way, yeah, access to all through access to one would be logical. Although I can't imagine the other inmates being happy with you stealing from them, even if you decide to release them... :PIC - Ray - TA Base: Seel took the hit, getting knocked to the side. Ray wasn't fazed. "Aqua, use Aqua Jet!"IC - Sonja Baron - Abandoned Factory: Sonja rubbed her chin lightly as she walked past Orange. That sense of familiarity was back again, almost like she had fought against Evan before... and then the feeling was gone, along with her irritated attitude.She blinked in surprise at the sudden shift in mood. What the...?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Ah. He'll probably just take a random Rocket's (if he can tell the difference between theirs and liberty's). From Lark's point of view, said Rockets are probably going to die in the escape, so why WOULDN'T he take theirs if he's looking for it?Also: Are characters allowed to give their 'mon to other chars in case of death? I'm pretty sure I saw someone doing that a few pages back.IC: Poliwhirl's known moves: Doubleslap. Note: No Mud Slap, Joseph remarked. He kept pretending to stare into the wall.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

"Sucker Punch, Faint Attack." Orange stated, as the Bisharp quickly moved from his position on the field where he had been after he dodged, over to Gnip, and then slashed out at the Garchomp, before he jumped back and got hit by the earthquake, barely holding on, especially after the super effective hit he had barely dodged. However, after the Earthquake stopped, Senbonzakura shot forward, and gripped his summoned makeshift sword, as he aimed to stab at Gnip's outer shoulder for the Faint Attack.

"Well then, it's a good thing I'm being serious as well." Orange said, with a slight smile. He looked over at Sonja slightly, as she seemed perplexed about something, but he looked back at the battle for the moment, because he couldn't afford to not pay attention here, not now, with his Pokemon weakened.

I think Senbonzakura deserves a new Nickname...

OOC: Not trying to seriously injure Gnip, but, he's also not holding back, as Orange is serious as well. =P

Also, is there any sort of way to block out memories in here? If so, would Team Liberty have access to that? And while I'm asking, would it be possible for that to possibly affect others as well? I have an idea, but it may or may not involve false memories, or otherwise changing others' memories, and will definitely involve having no memories of the past.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan"Take the hit and blast it with a Flamethrower" Evan said.Gnip then got stabbed in her shoulder, roaring in pain. But she immediately regained her composure, breathing another blast of fire. The Bisharp, due to being so close, couldn't dodge the Flamethrower this time, causing him to fall backwards, only to get up again..........

At this point, it was obvious that Senbonzakura was simply going off pure will and pride alone, as he staggered to his feet, and glared at the Garchomp. It was obvious that to at least the Bisharp, this match was more than simply a training match; it was a match of pride.

"My master may be concerned, but I shall not lose to one like you." The Bisharp said to Gnip, not out of disrespect, but out of desparation, and slightly wounded pride.

"Torment, Slash." Orange said, calling out the commands in succession, though in a way, the Bisharp had acted ahead of his trainer, the comment acting more as a tormenting comment than anything, as he slashed out with his one good arm.

Edited by Tiz Arrior