Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: xD And the boat that Zach sank. =P

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach headed into his room, and laid on the bed.

Well, the actual mission should start tomorrow... Zach thought with a grim frown on his face, as he sighed, and then closed his eyes.

OOC: Ready everyone? Because once this boat reaches Nuvema Town, this plot will kick off finally. Kinda wish that Nara was here so the whole Zac Flash and White thing can get wrapped up, and maybe have them meet up with the Shiny Beast group, but... I can deal with that later. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Nimbasa CityAfter he left the official to look around, Evan felt the familiar pressure of Palkia's will being imposed on him."What is it you wish to tell me?" Evan said in a calm voice."As you are my follower, you must be made aware of how the connection you and I share benefits you.""How so?" Evan asked in his mind, his mind's voice quavering."You can now see how I see.", Palkia said, "This is like seeing with Aural energy, but it also allows one to see distortions in space, such as teleporting.""Seems a bit useless." Evan said snarkily."That creature who was brought to life by the power of Space is a living distortion.", Palkia said in a admonishing tone, "This will allow you to see where he's been. Good Luck......""Always when I am busy..." Evan muttered to himself in an annoyed tone..

Edited by Alku

OOC: I'm so ready, I'm already at the next day. :P I'm not sure if I'll join you in Nuvema Town or just meet up with you in Accumula.

IC: Ryan
As Ryan walked down the streets of Accumula Town, he couldn't help but think about Jake's untimely death, Alex's sudden disappearance, and his own narrow escape from Dack. And just after Ethan and those other Rockets helped us escape from the Hojohsin League, he thought. I guess that goes to show that there's good Rockets and bad Rockets. I wonder if Team Liberty is the same way. We all think we're doing the right thing, but--

Ryan's thoughts were interrupted when a green blob popped up right in front of him, knocking him to the ground.

"Solo, I told you to find him, not tackle him to the ground!"

Ryan groaned as he picked himself up. The green blob was now bobbing up and down in the air excitedly.

"Sorry about that," a small girl apologized. "I guess Solo just got a little over-eager."

"No problem," Ryan said. "It was probably my fault -- I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't looking where I was going. Not to mention, I've never been to this part of Isshu before."

"This is my first time in Accumula Town, too," the girl smiled. "Hey, I've never seen this Pokemon before."

Ryan did a double take and saw that the girl was holding one of his Pokeballs. "Well, that makes sense. You see, I'm not from around here..." his voice trailed off as he noticed that the Pokeball the girl had taken was Entei's.

"I could tell you weren't from here," the girl said, still looking at Entei's Pokeball (which was in its "transparent" mode). "You said 'Isshu.' Daddy says only outsiders call our region that. Everyone else calls it Unova."

Ryan barely registered this. "How did you know that was Entei?" he asked in disbelief.

"Oh, so his name is Entei," the girl said curiously.

"Just who are you?"

The girl finally looked up from Entei's Pokeball. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself. I'm Ellen Burks."

"I-I'm Ryan Sanders," Ryan said, taken aback by the girl's blunt attitude.

"Solo and I noticed you earlier today," Ellen explained. "You were with a ton of foreign Pokemon."

"Yeah, I was trying to find the Pokemon Center."

"Solo noticed that you still had one Pokemon in a Pokeball, one with enormous power. I wondered why you would keep just one of your Pokemon in a Pokeball, so later I asked Solo if he could find you again."

Great, I'm being stalked by a little girl and her psychic green blob, Ryan thought. "Well, Entei isn't just any Pokemon -- he's a Legendary Pokemon. You don't see many trainers walking around with an Entei, much less in Isshu."

"Unova," Ellen corrected.

"Whatever. I'm trying not to draw a whole lot of attention to myself. I'm trying to keep a low profile, blend in with the crowd."

"Well, walking around with a ton of foreign Pokemon and saying 'Isshu' doesn't really help you blend in with the crowd," Ellen giggled.

"Er...right," Ryan said uncomfortably.

"So what are you doing in Unova, anyway?" Ellen asked.

Ryan hesitated. He didn't need Sonja to remind him that it would be disastorous if word got out that he was with Team Liberty. "I'm supposed to meet up with some friends of mine," he said carefully. "And then we're going on a mission."

"What kind of mission?"

Ryan sighed. "To be honest, I don't know what exactly we're doing, but I'm pretty sure it's like a saving-the-world type of thing."

"Will you be travelling across the Unova Region?" Ellen asked with wonder.

"I don't even know where I'm supposed to meet up with my friends, so I most likely will be travelling a bit," Ryan admitted.

"In that case, I'm going with you," Ellen declared.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Ladies and Gentlemen I have finally arrived! No, but seriously I am so happy to see this has returned. I would like to apologize to Parugi and Konuju for my absences, especially you Konuju. Thanks for taking care of Alex for me. I also hope you would like the team to band back together with who we have left although I'm currently stuck in Fortree still. And to you Parugi for just not being a good game player. Anyway I am back and ready to get this show going!IC:Ben and Honchkrow carried Alex to Route 120 and dropped him to the floor. Like usual it was raining and hard. "How does it feel Alex to be completely alone and vulnerable?"Picking himself up and getting up he look at Ben with a cold, hard stare. "You know how it feels Ben? It is the worst feeling in my entire life. And now because of you, I may have lost the only family I have left." "Well doesn't this sound familiar. Oh wait, that is because it is exactly how I felt when you left me in Sunnyshore!" Shaking now and letting his emotions begin to get to him, Alex put his head down and let the water hit him."Exactly, you have nothing to say for yourself! You are to blame." Turning his back to Alex he continued. "I have waited years for this moment Alex. So long I have wanted you too..."Alex interupted then "They died that day Ben, I was young, I was scared. What was I supposed to do?""What? Who are you talking about?" Ben turned around completely shocked at what was just said."That day I left, was because Team Rocket broke into my house and killed my parents, how could you not know?" Tears were streaming down Alex's face."The entire city was told differently. They said your parents decided to leave as they feared something, what at the time we weren't told, and took you with. I thought you had up and left without even saying goodbye." Honchkrow looked at Ben with a face of sadness."I only wish that was the case Ben. I had to grow up and fast. Team Liberty found me and gave me the strength I needed to keep going on. You think I didn't remember how I just left without talking to anyone? And now, my team probably thinks I'm dead cause of you. I still have no idea where Bill is, and I'm stuck out here with you." He wiped the tears from his face and looked at Ben. "So now what?""Nothing, I have nothing to say. I lived my life only to make you feel guilty for what you have done to me. But I now see your life can't get any worse then it already has. I am not saying I'm going to quit Team Rocket. But my personal vendetta with you is over. I'm sorry for all the pain you have experienced in your life." He reached out his hand to shake."Forget that." Alex punched Ben square in the face knocking him out. He knew Ben plotted Bill's kidnapping. He wasn't about to shake his enemy's hand. Honckrow just looked over at Alex and nodded. With that Alex ran back to Ryan's house in Fortree. It was empty. Everyone had left already. A battle had taken place and he wasn't sure whose side won. He pulled up his Pokegear and quickly sent a message to Ryan, Alex, and Jake. He got a message receipt from Jake's Pokegear saying it can't be sent at this time. "What happened since I got kidnapped?"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Zach sank a boat? XPI would definitely PM Nara. If not for the White thing then definitely for the fact that he has Shiny Entei. X3Ajad: !!!!Welcome back! It's good to see a new, though familiar face after so much trudging along! :DBut yeah, don't worry about it. You're back and that's all that matters. Now if only other people would return... DXIC - Kyle - S.S. Union: As much as he wanted to, Kyle could not sleep. Eyes shut tightly, he was still troubled. The dark presence, that aura of despair kept on creeping up on him. Once or twice, he jolted awake, looking around for the boy, but he wasn't there...The Liberty agent laid down again, staring up at the ceiling. Of course he wouldn't be... he thought. To his left, Sonja breathed softly. The boat continued to rock back and forth. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes.Finally, he drifted into an uneasy sleep, the soft beating of water on the window a sad lullaby to his anxious mind...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

He had looked around the house for anything he could use. It was wrong but he was sure Ryan wouldn't mind. He stopped in front of a mirror and looked at his hair. "Maybe it is time for a change." He dug through some drawers and found scissors. He clipped off the bangs so now his face and bright green eyes showed again. He called out Empoleon and had him use his wings to shave off most of the top. He now had much shorter hair and then spiked it up with a stroke of the hand and some water. "Least now I won't be that recognizable to anyone." After his quick primping he began thinking about where Ryan and the others could have gone. The damage from the battle showed a simple fight. One team didn't out match the other and it looked like no force was used. He pulled up his Pokegear and this time sent a message to headquarters to tell him Ryan's location.

IC: This maybe a trap but I have to try and strike at him. I need a wide attack to flush him out. Guinevere and Percival need time to reawaken so that leaves Gawain.

He pulled out Gawain's pokeball and turned it into transparent mode.

"I need you to use water gun as soon as I release you, use it over I wide area in the direction I point you. Do you understand?" James said quietly.

Gawain had little idea about what was going on but nodded.

James threw the pokeball which released the Marshtomp who unleashed a sweeping torrent of water with the intention of striking whatever may have been there.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Great to see you back, Ajad! :D I'd love to reunite the old team, on both the Liberty side and the Rocket side!

IC: Ryan and Ellen
"What?!" Ryan cried.

"I'm going with you," Ellen repeated. "On your trip across Unova."

"Absolutely not," Ryan said at once. "It's too dangerous."

"I can defend myself," Ellen retorted. "Solo can protect me, and I've also got Artemis and Terry back at my aunt and uncle's house. Plus, I've also got you and Entei." She handed back Entei's Ultra Ball.

"Don't you think you should talk with your parents before traveling around the region with a complete stranger?" Ryan sighed.

"You're not a stranger, I just met you!" Ellen laughed. "And I've already talked with my parents -- I live in Village Bridge; I just came here for a vacation. I was going to be leaving soon, anyway, and my parents said I could walk home so I could see some of the world on my trip. After all, it's not the destination that counts, but the journey."

"I'm not some tour guide!" Ryan cried. "Here, look." He led Ellen to a grassy route just south of the town, where he sent out his Typhlosion. "Whatever we're up against, Entei was worried about it, so I'd say it's much stronger than Quil, here." Quil snorted, but Ryan ignored him. "If you can't defeat Quil, then you don't stand a chance."

"But I don't want to fight you!" Ellen shook her head.

"You won't have a choice if an enraged Pokemon or trainer attacks," Ryan said. "Quil, use Quick Attack!"

"NO!" Ellen cried. Beside her, Solo glowed with a purple light. Quil was raised into the air, surrounded by a similar light, and held there telekinetically.

"What was that?" Ryan asked, surprised.

Before Ellen could answer, there was a rustle in the trees next to them and a large deer Pokemon leapt out. It rammed into Ryan, knocking the wind out of him. He could only watch as the wild Pokemon charged toward Ellen.

There was another flash of light, and when it cleared Ryan saw the deer Pokemon laying on the ground, barely conscious. "Careful!" he warned as Ellen approached the defeated Pokemon.

"It's alright," Ellen said, laying a hand on the Pokemon. "This Sawsbuck was just spooked."

"How did Solo defeat it?" Ryan asked.

"Psyshock," Ellen answered. "Solo doesn't really like to fight, but when he does, he's actually pretty powerful."

Ryan looked on silently as Ellen helped the Sawsbuck up and it trotted back into the trees. This girl is stronger than she looks, he thought. But she isn't quick to pick a fight. In fact, it looks like she could find some good in anybody. He turned to Entei's Ultra Ball. "What do you think?" he asked aloud, as he was not quite comfortable with speaking mentally.

She may seem naive, but she has a heart of gold, the Legendary Beast replied.

"So you think she should join us?" Ryan asked.

That is up to you to decide.

"Alright then," Ryan turned to Ellen. "I've changed my mind. I'll let you come with me -- but only until we reach this Village Bridge." I really have no idea where Village Bridge is, he thought to himself. But I hope it's not far.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Zach sank a boat? XP

I would definitely PM Nara. If not for the White thing then definitely for the fact that he has Shiny Entei. X3

OOC: Yeah, remember? He sank Gavin's boat by accident. Well, actually, I believe it was Gallade who did that when he evolved, but none the less, it happened. xD

Yeah, I'll likely do it sometime when I get back, but until then, let's just assume that Justin's with us. =P

-==IC: Zach//S. S. Union==-

The next day, Zach woke up, and walked out of the room. Not two seconds later, however, the intercom was turned on, and the captain of the ship gave a notice that the ship had arrived at Nuvema Town.

"Perfect timing." Zach said with a smile, as Orange walked out of his room, and scratched his head, obviously a little tired still.

"Come on... Let's go; we have a lot to deal with now." Zach said, and Orange yawned, but nodded, as the group headed off the ship. Meanwhile, Zach still was thinking about what would happen, and thought about why Black had continually attacked him, but didn't pay much attention to that, as he walked onto Unovan soil for the first time, and then looked around.

"Huh, it's certainly interesting." Zach said with a smile, as he walked further into town, and looked around. However, he paused suddenly, and looked at a building near the exit to the first Unovan Route, and smiled.

"Perfect; looks like this was just the place to go." Zach said, as he noticed the Juniper Research Lab.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Dack
"What do you think those numbers mean?" Dack asked Hannah. They had searched the rest of Karen's room and found nothing other than the numbers.

"No idea," Hannah said. "314546. It's got to be some sort of code telling where Karen is. If we head back to Chapel, we can use the computers to try to decipher it."

"Right," Dack sighed. "Not much else we can do here." With that, the two Rockets retraced their steps out of the Pokemon League building and flew off toward Chapel.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Oooooh yeeeeah.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Nuvema Town: Kyle and Sonja had followed after the others as they disembarked. Sonja looked curiously at him as they walked, noting his tired expression and the slight rings under his eyes. "Bad night?" she asked.He shrugged, yawning slightly. "Evidently I can't sleep on boats," he said dismissively. Sonja didn't answer, looking forward again.Noting where Zach was looking, "So... Are we going to Juniper's office or Route 1?"IC - James Pierce - Oval Office: "Seriously? Are you trying to destroy my belongings?" Pierce asked as the Marshtomp's attack spewed across the room. "So rude... Let's take this outside."Out of the ground rose a coffin-like Pokemon. Four arms stretched out, grabbing each of the participant's in the battle. Turning intangible the Cofagrigus lifted the two James and their Pokemon out of the room, toward the roof before dropping them off.James outstretched his arms, giving James A. his first view of the Hojohsin president. "Shall we make this a more traditional battle?" he asked. "Or would you rather I just go ahead and stomp on you?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach==-

"Well, I wish to talk to Professor Juniper about the possibility of getting my Pokedex looked at, since Blue agreed when I was talking to him the other day." Zach explained, and shrugged.

"If you want, you could go ahead, and I'll catch up, since it shouldn't take that long." Zach said with a smile, as Orange shrugged also.

"I have no real preference about that. Whatever works." Orange said with another shrug.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Alex had gotten messaged back from headquarters filling him in on The Shiny Beast mission Ryan went off on. It kind of hurt knowing he just left without looking for Alex but there must have been some good reason for it. "Well that means our old friend Entei, the Raikou in New Mauville, or that scary female Raikou had to get ahold of him." Alex thought to himself. After some thinking he decided to go visit the Raikou in New Mauville. After doing a double check of Ryan's house, he climbed down the ladder, and begun going towards Mauville City.

IC: Ryan and Ellen
Ryan and Ellen had just made it back to the outskirts of Accumula Town when Entei sent them both a telepathic message.

Raikou has arrived in Unova! he cried. I can sense her presence just south of us!

"South, huh?" Ryan said. He pulled out his Pokegear to check the compass feature on the map, only to remember that his Pokegear was still broken. "Darn, I forgot this thing's busted," he sighed.

"I bet the people at the Mart in the Pokemon Center could fix it up for you," Ellen suggested. "South is behind us, but I still need to stop by my aunt and uncle's house to get Artemis and Terry. While I'm doing that, you can get that little device fixed. I'll meet you back at the Pokemon Center!"

"Wait, south is behind us...?" Ryan asked. But Ellen had already run off toward her aunt and uncle's house. "That kid has way too much energy," he muttered as he headed for the Pokemon Center.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Noting the fact that with this battle Gawain has enough battles to evolve...

IC: "Rude? Ouch, that really offends me right here," James said putting his hand over his heart. "Still I take the traditional battle I suppose. Gawain are you...."

James stopped as he saw where a Marshtomp was a while ago was a Swampert.

"Why is it that half of my pokemon evovle whenever I am not looking at them? I actually like watching them evolve."

OOC:Species: Swampert

Nickname: Gawain

Trainer: James Arthur

Appearance: Head fin has a red stripe on it.

Personality: Gawain doesn't like to do hard work, but will fight strong if he must. Generally has a Relaxed nature. Didn't like his time with his former trainer, likes James a lot more.

Ability: Torrent

Specialty: Does well with both Physical and Special Attacks, but his main strength is in his Physical Defense. Lacks in speed however.

Known Moves: Tackle, Earthquake, Water Gun, Bide, Muddy Water, Mud Bomb (egg move)

Forgot Take Down, learned Muddy Water

IC: "Well, I suppose what is past is past. Gawain are you ready?"The newly evolved Swampert nodded as he looked for his opponet.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

IC: Evan Tierra, Nimbasa CityEvan's eyes widened at his newfound ability."Like looking in water..." Evan thought in wonder.Then Evan saw a great deal of ripples coming from an area in the sky, along with what seemed to be......"THAT BEAST WAS HERE?" Evan thought, his mind boiling with rage.Evan went back to the Plasma Officer to tell him of his findings.....OOC: Space is an Ocean.....

IC: Dack
"314546," Dack muttered to himself. He and Hannah were back at Chapel, using the computers in the lobby to try to find a meaning in the six numbers they had found in Karen's room. "314, 546. Or is it 31, 45, 46?"

"For all we know, it could be six seperate numbers: 3, 1, 4, 5, 4, and 6," Hannah suggested.

"What if they're Pokemon numbers?" Dack asked. He opened up an online Pokedex database. "Let's see, 314 corresponds to Illumise, and 546 is some Unovan Pokemon called Cottonee."

"One's a Bug-Type, the other's a Grass-Type," Hannah said, looking at Dack's computer. "That makes no sense, we're looking for a Dark-Type trainer."

"Maybe it means she's hiding in a forest," Dack thought.

"Or maybe it means you're jumping to conclusions. You don't even know if it's supposed to be 314, 546 or 31, 45, 46 or something else entirely!"

"But look here," Dack insisted. "31 is Nidoqueen's number, 45 is Vileplume, and 46 is Paras. I think we're on to something."

"What does a Nidoqueen have to do with a forest?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know... wait! Didn't the Viridian Gym specialize in Ground-Types under Giovanni? And the gym is right next to a forest!"

"But that was over twenty years ago," Hannah sighed. "I'm pretty sure the gym got a new leader before Karen even joined the Elite Four."

"Who's to say Karen isn't hiding in the Viridan Forest?" Dack argued.

"It's impractical -- if she was hiding from Team Rocket, why would she pick a hiding place right under our nose?"

"It would be the last place anyone would expect. Besides, do you have a better idea?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Hannah said. "I don't think the numbers correspond to the Pokedex -- I think they're Route numbers."

"Route numbers?" Dack repeated.

"Routes 31, 45, and 46," Hannah nodded. "All three are in the Johto region."

"So which route is she hiding on?" Dack asked impatiently.

"Neither of them. But the three routes do have something in common: they each contain an entrance to Johto's Dark Cave."

"Of course," Dack said slowly. "That makes perfect sense -- she's a Dark-Type trainer. What better place to hide than Dark Cave?"

"Precisely," Hannah smiled. "That's our next target."

IC: Ryan
"Can you fix it?" Ryan asked. He was standing at the counter of the Poke Mart within the Accumula Pokemon Center.

The guy behind the counter inspected Ryan's Pokegear. "Some of the internal components are fried," he said. "But it looks like the memory is still intact. I'll see what I can do, but it might take a couple of hours."

Edited by Konuju

Walking into Mauville, water dripping off his soaked clothes, Alex went immediately to the Pokemon Center. Walking inside the familiar building he went up to the counter and asked if he could use a dryer. The Nurse directed him to a back room and proceeded to take his Pokemon. Alex took off his clothes and wore a robe provided to him and sat on the dryer waiting for the clothes to dry. "I wonder what happened to the leader here." He remembered this was one of the towns with a gym. Raikou may know the answers though.After 20 minutes, dry as a whistle and all healed up and stocked up now on supplies, Alex journeyed to New Mauville. After the short Surf he stood facing the entrance to the old power plant. "Well, it is just me now. I can do this."

IC - James Pierce - Roof: "Evolution or not, you're facing one of the Hojohsin League's highest ranked officers -- alone," Pierce pointed out. "Do not expect to win." He waved, summoning his Cofagrigus to the field. "At any rate, let's start this off simple. Cofagrigus, Shadow Ball."IC - Kyle/Sonja - Nuvema Town: "I say we head over to the lab, get some information from Professor Juniper, and then head to Route 1," Sonja said. "We might be bale to find some wild Unovan Pokémon for you guys!""I don't mind that plan," Kyle said, yawning again.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: So, I pwe an apology to everyone for suddenly dropping out without any warning. Between college apps, schoolwork, my computer dying, finals, and the time I spent helping to run Starscape, it completely slipped form my mind, and I should've at least let you guys know so you could sidestep my plot arc in the meantime. I'm back now though, and hopefully I can contribute as I used to again. :biggrin: On the bright side I think this was the last thing that I need to know of to post properly for now, so I can hop right back and get what has stagnated because of me rolling again.IC: "To the first issue: Who ever said we didn't?" As he spoke, Maxie reached down, picking a small seashell off the ground and twirling it between his fingers. "We've been a covert organization, my friend, emphasis on covert. We operate behind the mask. Or did. I'm hoping to see us take a more prominent role now that we have enough force to help in the overall picture. We were helping you in ways I'd have to kill you if I told you before the war ends.""As for why we didn't take over instead of the Hojoshin League, believe me when I say I wanted to - I think I still have some fragments of my old desk if you want proof of how I felt when they took over. But we weren't large enough to keep things in order across all of Hoenn, and it seemed at the time that the best idea would be to stay in the shadows." At that, he stopped twirling the shell in his hand, slamming it onto the table. "We figured you'd take over and protect us.""That's neither here nor there though. You have my word that I will be in an alliance with you. And...barring certain conditions, with the Rockets. I hate them, but I hate the Hojoshin more. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, or so they say. As for the lengths, few things are off the table. Name what you have in mind?"

Edited by Necro
baltimore_ravens.png

OOC: Once again, Necro, don't worry about it. And believe me when I say that you are by far one of the smallest of the people who have caused the RPG to slow down, if one of them at all -- we lost a lot of people due to the downtime, unfortunately very few of which have actually returned. :)IC - Goldhawk - One Island: "I see," Goldhawk said. "The reason I ask was specifically because I wanted to know if you would be willing to work with Team Rocket -- which, by the sounds of it, you are, though I don't know how you found out about our alliance with their separatists."At any rate, I would have loved for us to have moved in and set up the new government of Hoenn when we had the chance. Unfortunately, that occurred when we were in a bit of a mess - still recovering from the largest attack we've seen yet, which resulted in Bluefalcon's death, for instance, as well as being spread out in general. And, actually, to my understanding, our attempt to clear out the rest of Team Rocket from the area was precisely what set us up for this very meeting." He glanced at Silvermind as he spoke. She did not respond, simply hanging her head slightly in shame. Goldhawk looked away quickly."If that's settled, then, we should be on our way," he said. "I've been getting messages for the past ten minutes, and I have a feeling that they're not good. Not to mention the team needs a morale boost from our recovery of Selene here."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Maxie nodded, reaching behind Silvermind and sliding a key into the lock on her restraints. With a click, they fell onto the sandy ground."If you don't mind my asking as long as we're allies now, what exactly is going on that's cause for alarm? Unless I'm expecting a message, I make a habit of leaving communication devices back home. Terribly bothersome things at times. As a result, I'm without my usual network."

baltimore_ravens.png

IC - Goldhawk/Silvermind - One Island: Silvermind rubbed her wrists as the restraints fell off, pushing herself up and nodding her reluctant thanks to the Team Magma leader, before moving to stand by Goldhawk, who has also stood up."Frankly, even if we weren't allies I'd feel the need to answer that," the Team Liberty leader said. "A group of Darkrai -- ancient ones, who apparently tried to overthrow Arceus thousands of years ago -- have risen again and begun to shroud the regions in darkness. Sinnoh has fallen already, and they've probably moved on by now to another region. We're working on figuring out how to stop them as we speak, though with Blackskull and his knowledge of Dark-Types to help us, it's going to be harder than it could be."He nodded at Maxie. "At any rate, thank you for your help; we'll keep in touch and let you know when we need you." He indicated the briefcase he had. "Are you sure you don't want payment for your help?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Apologies for not responding sooner, I wasn't on much at all yesterday, and today was swamped by a record number of 404 notifications from here. I was honestly surprised. And half of them are from Techna. xD

-==IC: Zach//Nuvema Town==-

"That sounds good to me." Zach said with a smile, as he nodded, and started to walk toward the lab, as Orange shrugged, and followed, sharing a similar opinion as Kyle right at that moment.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Nimbasa CityEvan walked up to the Plasma officer in control, a serious look upon his face."What is it now?", the Plasma Rook said, "Did you find anything out about what happened here?""Sir, the explosion at the Ferris Wheel was not caused by the two men who arrived here.", Evan said, his tone serious, "The evidence I have suggests that something else caused it.""Hrm, I will report this to the Bishops.", the Rook said, "Patrol the area for anything more suspicious.""Yes, Sir," Evan said, seeming a lot more tense now....

OOC: Don't worry about it, Blade; an immediate response isn't required for every post. :PIC - Blackskull/Ethan Gold - Black City: Well, now... This is interesting...So it was. In all his days, Blackskull had never set foot in so much as a Unovan Outpost; and yet here he was, being brought before the Six Sages of Team Plasma themselves. And how he had gotten here... that was an adventure in and of itself.He and Gold had awoken in a hospital in the city of Nimbasa. According to the detective sent to interview them, they had fallen from the sky in Nimbasa's amusement park; around the same time, the Ferris Wheel, the primary attraction of the park, had been destroyed, supposedly by a Pokémon. Needless to say, he and Gold were the primary suspects for the attack. That didn't surprise him. What did surprise him was the fact that instead of being carted off to jail, the police had actually decided to allow him and Gold to explain their side of the story.And the looks on their faces when they had... Completely priceless, as serious as the situation may have been. They hadn't told them much, but Blackskull had made himself as clear as possible with those few words: He and Gold, both trapped in another dimension by John Ford (known even to those in Unova, where news of the war was subdued) had been freed by a mysterious man -- probably unintentionally, but that didn't matter. Shortly thereafter they had been transported to Nimbasa via a portal in the sky, something that witnesses had supported. In explaining this, Blackskull had been forced to admit his position as a Team Liberty leader -- something that the knowledgeable police force hadn't been happy about.By now, the dilemma had been made clear: Should the Team Liberty executives been jailed, possibly provoking an attack by their group? Or should they be set free, considering their innocence was essentially proven?That was why Blackskull, in a van with Gold, was being driven to Plasma Castle. Only the Sages would have the wisdom to make a final decision on the matter. Blackskull just hoped that they made the more generous one...IC - Kyle Eston - Nuvema Town: As they approached Juniper's lab, Kyle was enthralled by the new and strange Pokémon in the area, despite how tired he was. There were a few small dog-like Pokémon, which reminded him of Growlithe; he saw what looked like chipmunks with strange, red and yellow eyes, slightly off-putting and yet strangely adorable. Then there were the birds, small, gray dove-like Pokémon, about two dozen of which were currently standing in a large patch of grass.The Liberty agent couldn't help but stop and stare at the Pokémon. So many new sights to see... He couldn't wait to catch one! Though with only one spot open on his team at the moment, he wasn't sure what he wanted just yet.As he looked, another Pokémon caught his attention, slightly hidden in the shadows of the tree it was sitting in. It was a large, black bird, which wore a necklace that seemed to be made of... bones? That was strange... He shuddered at the sight of it as he realized that it bore a slight resemblance to... that boy... To his despair, the boys words from the day before came to mind. Things are about to take a turn for the worse... for you... The bird turned its attention from the dove-Pokémon to him, their eyes meeting."Kyle?"The voice made him jump, at the same time that the dozens of small birds took off in flight as the larger bird chased after them for its own amusement. Kyle looked at Sonja, breathing quickly; he hadn't realized that he had been holding his breath, or that he had looked as terrified as he did. She stared at him quizzically; a moment later, before he could react, she had placed a hand on his forehead. He felt his face begin to heat up slightly."Are you all right?" she asked, crossing her arms. "You've been acting really strangely for the past few days.""H-have I?" Kyle answered, pulling at his jacket collar. "Yeah... yeah, I'm fine." He looked back at the field. "Sorry... I've just been... out of it ever since we left Four Island." He frowned. "I don't know... Maybe I'm just homesick.""Maybe," Sonja said, not sounding entirely convinced. She followed his gaze, looking at some of the doves that had returned. "Do you know what those are?" Kyle shook his head. "Those are called Pidove. They're the most common Flying-Type Pokémon in Unova, like Pidgey is in Kanto or Tailow in Hoenn. They're known for being incredibly loyal.""Ever had one?" Kyle asked, glad for a change in subject. Sonja shook her head. "No, though I've always been interested in getting one. They're really pretty once they fully evolve."Kyle nodded. Noting the dark bird, he pointed it out to her, hiding the nervousness in his voice. "What about that one?""That? That's a Mandibuzz," Sonja answered, seeming somewhat confused. "They're... interesting birds. They've got a bit of a reputation for being... well, nasty is the best word I can think of, but I know people who have one who say that they're not as bad as people generally think. I guess the public opinion just comes from those bones that they wear; supposedly they symbolize death, but I'm not entirely sure." She shrugged. "It's strange that there would be one all the way out here, though; I've only ever heard of them living up north. Guess this one must've migrated south for whatever reason; someone might've accidentally let theirs get out." She looked at Kyle, who had continued to stare at it and did not respond. When he noticed, he glanced at her and nodded.The female agent looked at him again, still seeming concerned. "You know... if you really are homesick, I don't think Zach would mind lending Gallade to you so that you could teleport back. We'll understand if you don't stick around."Kyle shook his head, smiling weakly. "No, that's fine," he said. "I promised to find out what happened to my father; I'm not about to leave when I just got here." He looked at Sonja again, his smile growing a bit stronger. "Thanks, though. Come on; we'd better catch up with the others."Sonja nodded, smiling back at him. As they walked, Kyle trailing slightly behind and staring at the nearing building, his gaze slightly blank, he ran an absentminded hand over a spot on his chest, through his shirt and jacket. It was where the bullet had hit all those months ago, during the attack on Four Island by Team Rocket. It was the wound that had taken him out of action for over three weeks, the one that had forced emergency medical action on Gecynde's part.The wound that had very nearly killed him, putting him in the exact same position as Kimberly Eston.Never again, he told himself. I'm not weak... I'm not... That boy... He closed his eyes. He's not getting the better of me... not like the Shadowed Man did... I won't let him. He looked forward, eyes slowly opening.Never again.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan, Nimbasa CityEvan, moved away and loooked to the south, and saw something that made the tension around him relax."SANDSTORM!", Evan shouted, striking a pose, "Pardon me, sirs, but I must go to this wondrous place.""That's route 4.", one Plasma Pawn responded, "But why would you like it there? You'll get sand in your eyes! It's nearly impossible to see in that route!""Not if you have these!", Evan said, holding up a pair of Blue tinged goggles, "Go-Goggles!"With that, Evan entered the storm, putting on his Go-Goggles. He looked at the area in wonder, sending out Gnip so she could see this place. Gnip, upon being sent out, dived into the sand, growling in a playful manner as she "splashed" sand about."Hrm, It's been a little to tense lately for us, Gnip.", Evan said, getting on Gnip's back, "Let's relax for a bit and go surf around this wonderful place."With that, Evan and Gnip disappeared into the desert....IC: Gnip Route 4While she was moving through the sand at high speed, Gnip was remembering how life was before she met this wonderful human........

IC: "I make a point of only accepting payment from clients. Allies aren't clients, I won't take payment from you much as I wouldn't from my own operatives." Maxie rose from his seat, pulling a pokeball off of his belt. "Best wishes with the issues that have arisen - I'll see what I can gather about the incidents with the Darkrai, and contact you if I find anything. Keep me updated as well, I get a feeling you'll have direct contact first, and the more information we both have, the easier we can figure out the answers needed." At that, he tossed the ball to the ground, an Alakazam appearing before him. "Doc, take us home." The pokemon nodded, and in a flash of light, the two disappeared.OOC: ...So, what did I miss in these fifteen pages, and what do I need to know? :lol:

baltimore_ravens.png

-==IC: Orange//Nuvema Town==-

Orange looked around, with a smile, as he walked through the town.

"It's been a long while since I've been here... Probably not since..." Orange started to say, but then faltered, as he frowned, and shook his head, and didn't pick that line of conversation up after that.

"Let's go; maybe Juniper might give some ideas." Orange said, in an attempt to change the subject, as Zach looked at him oddly, but didn't object, as the group walked into Juniper's lab.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: "Hmm maybe not, but it ought to make this battle more... informative. Gawain, have you learned anything new?"

The Swampert smiled as a thought of an attack rushed into his mind. It created a stream of both water and earth and launched it toward the Shadow ball.

It was no contest.

The Shadow ball completely dispersed the attack.

Gawain managed to dodge in time upon seeing his attack being destroyed.

That was Muddy Water, one of Swampert's more powerful attacks, but it was no match for that Shadow Ball.

"Gawain launch a Mud Bomb at Cofagrigus."

The Swampert complied creating a ball of mud and launched it at Cofagrigus.

OOC: Necro: Let's see.... In no particular order:-Blackskull and Gold are alive after all, and are in Unova-Team Aqua has become active again, with Archie being freed from prison and having returned as their leader-Sinnoh has completely fallen to the Darkrai, and Hoenn is about halfway there.-There has been a lot of dimensional disturbance lately--An evil version of Evan Tierra, called Feral, has been released as a result of Evan losing control of Palkia's power; Feral is now allied with Team Aqua, at least for the time being.--A strange, extremely destructive man -- referred to as Mr. Rage for now -- appeared in Ecruteak City and completely decimated Ecruteak and the Tin Tower. He's gone off the radar for now.--Another person -- a jogger who seemed to have been corrupted by the Amncient Darkrai during their Lavaridge attack -- completely obliterated Lavaridge Town via a massive release of shadow energy; he seems to have been killed in process, though no body has been found. The entire area -- about a half mile radius from every edge of the town -- has been "blanked out" so to speak.-Ho-Oh has compeltely destroyed the Searcher organization; Searcher himself was thrown into another dimension by Feral, which is also how Blackskull and Gold came back into this dimension.-The Six Sages have been revealed as the current leaders of Team Plasma; Evan Tierra has joined Team Plasma's ranks, and Landorus has joined him in his quest to end the TL/TR war.-Dack and Hannah of TR are going after Karen of the Elite Four-A LOT of PC backstory has been revealed for a lot of characters-James Arthur attempted to get private information from James Pierce's computer in the Hojohsin headquarters in Hoenn, but was confronted by Pierce. They are currently battling.That's all I can remember off the top of my head; everythign else is fairly minor, but there is some other big stuff...Anyone have anything to add? X3IC - Goldhawk/Red/Silvermind - Leaving One Island: Goldhawk had nodded at Maxie as he teleported away. Looking at Silvermind, he smiled slightly, nodding at the Team Liberty agent. "Welcome back."She frowned, nodding back at him. Silently, they walked back to the boat, where Red was still waiting. The Liberty Executive saluted the two leaders as they stepped on board. Within moments, the engine had been revved up, and they were back on the sea. Goldhawk took a seat on one of the benchs, setting the briefcase at his feet. Across from him, Silvermind sat, leaning against a wall and staring solemnly out the window."Something wrong?" he asked. Silvermind didn't answer for a second, Then she bit her lip, sighing."I'm sorry," she said, surprising her fellow leader. "I acted... way too quickly; I put the stability of Team Liberty on the line, and it very nearly cost us the war." She grabbed her badge, holding it in her palm and staring at it. "And now..." She sighed again, shaking her head, "Markus, I don't think I'm cut out for this position, and I don't get the feeling that I'm going to get a very warm welcome once we get back to Four Island." She held her badge out to Goldhawk. "I understand if you want to lower my rank."Goldhawk simply stared at her, a sympathetic look in his eyes. "Ever gotten anyone killed under your personal protection?" he asked. The question seemed to surprise Silvermind, who shook her head slowly. "I have. She was a valuable source of information; one might see that as a reason for grief by itself. But that isn't what bothers me about it. What bothers me is the nagging feeling that I could have done more to protect her from dying. The loss of any life is a sad thing; it's even worse when you're responsible for it." His eyes were slightly cloudy and distant as he recalled the conflict between himself and Buzz -- the day that Ace had died."But that tragedy made something clear to me," he said after a moment. "It doesn't matter how hard you try to avoid it; it doesn't matter how much you want the truth to be otherwise: We all fail on occasion. It's human nature." He looked up at Silvermind. "And when we do fail... we need to get back up and try again. I can't lead this group alone, and we're too thinned out for me to just find someone to replace you. As such you're one of the only people I can trust right now. You made a novice's mistake; it happens. I can overlook it. But giving up?" He shook his head. "I can't overlook that, Selene." He stood up. "Keep trying; think it over. I won't demote you for what happened; not this time. Learn from what happened and use that knowledge in the future. If you're absolutely sure that you can't forgive yourself in a few days, then come see me again; I'll understand then. But not this soon."He nodded at Silvermind again, before turning and heading to the lower deck of the boat, leaving the other Team Liberty leader to herself.IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Nuvema Town: As the group arrived and entered (somewhat awkwardly) the lab, Sonja noticed that the place seemed to be... relatively messy. Papers were strewn about on tables, there were shelves of Pokéballs all around, and dozens of machines were hard at work doing whatever they were doing; she didn't have the technologicall experience to know what they were.Before long an older woman with a beehive haircut had appeared, tilting her head in surprise at the large group of young trainers that had arrived."Oh, hello," she said. "How can I help you?"IC - James Pierce - Hojohsin Base, roof: "You know what to do," Pierce said calmly to his Pokémon. With a devilish smile, the Cofagrigus raised two of its hands; the aura around them began to glow red, before a burst of energy intercepted the ball of mud. A moment later, orbs of ethereal, purple-blue fire were launched at the Swampert.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach//Juniper Lab==-

Zach had been thinking over how to handle the introductions, but now that it came time to do so, Zach just stood there awkwardly, and opened and closed his mouth a couple times, in an effort to try and say the words, and Orange sighed, slapped his palm to his face, and then grabbed the broken Pokedex that Zach had in his hand, and held it out toward Professor Juniper.

"What my friend here is trying to say is... He would like this looked at and fixed, if possible... And I believe the software or something is a little behind, and was going to request that as well." Orange said, as he recalled what Zach had mentioned at one point. Zach blinked, and nodded.

"What he said." Zach said, somewhat surprised at Orange's straight-forwardness.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Taking a step into New Mauville, darkness immediately surrounded the place. Within an instant though all the lights seemed to flick on. A voice rung in Alex's head. Hello again young one, have you come to see me? Knowing instantly that it was Raikou he told him yes. Then please proceed, just watch out for the few wild Pokemon. Walking through the old power plant was easy enough. Nothing serious got in Alex's way. After the last turn around some old shelves lined with electrical equipment, laying before him was the legendary beast Raikou. It looked at him and nodded for him to approach it. Slowly walking up to it, he opened his mouth. "I need to go to Unova. Apparently there is a mission out there and my friend Ryan went with an Entei we met to go join the mission. I have no way else to get there nor now how to..." Silence young one. I knew before you got to me what you needed. Of course I will help you. "Alright, let's go now! We can't waste anytime!"

Edited by Ajad_Prime

IC: Ellen
"Are you leaving so soon?" Ellen's aunt asked.

"Yeah, I've got to leave now if I want to get home by Christmas," Ellen replied.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" her uncle frowned. "You'll be travelling across nearly the entire region all alone."

"I won't be alone," Ellen smiled. "I've got Solo, Artemis, and Terry with me." And Entei and Ryan, too, she added to herself. Although she felt bad for keeping that information from her aunt and uncle, she knew it was for the best. They would be horrified if they found out that she had decided to travel with a complete stranger. She was a little surprised herself to find herself doing this, but there was something about Entei that gave her peace and told her that she could trust him.

"Just be careful," her uncle warned.

"You know I will," Ellen grinned.

"Before you go, take this," her aunt said. "Consider it an early Christmas present." She handed Ellen a light blue jacket and a matching scarf.

"Wow, thank you!" Ellen cried. She put on the jacket and scarf and embraced her aunt and uncle. After saying her final goodbyes, she turned around to head out the door.

Her journey had begun.

OOC: I realized that it's the middle of winter in-game, and I gave Ellen clothes more suitable for spring or summer. :P

Edited by Konuju

IC: Gnip, Wayward Cave, the PastA Gible was digging a tunnel. All it seemed to do was dig for it's fellow Gible, Gabite and Garchomp. It was rewarded for it with Yache Berries. Did it dig for the berries? Perhaps. But I also yearned for something exciting.Today was that day.While she was digging, a Human, looking hurt and tired, limped into the cave. His clothing looked like that of a Garchomp. He sat down near where the Gible was. She looked at him, despite looking hurt, this human had an air of brashness and confidence, as if he didn't care how much he was hurting, that he'd fight to the bitter end with a smile upon his face."I've got to get deeper into the cave, but I have no pokemon.", The Human said to himself, "But I can't stand and fight."The Gible noted this man seemed to be desperate for aid. She meekly touched his arm, growling reassuringly."What?", the Human said, his voice almost echoing throughout the cave, "Oh, just a Gible. You don't look impressive, but I bet it's a mask. You're probably tough as nails!"The Gible blushed. This human gave her way too much credit. But she did feel a sincerity coming from his voice."Well, I gotta go deeper.", The human said, hearing footfalls coming close, "Join me if you want, I 'll catch you when I get the chance."With that, the human ran deeper into the cave......

OOC: Just a note, Ajad, the Shiny Beasts aren't known about by TL; as far as command knows, the Beasts group is only heading to Unova to look for Richie and (Blade's) Black. :)IC - Kyle/Sonja/Juniper - Juniper's Lab: "This thing?" Juniper said, taking and looking at the Pokedex. She raised an eyebrow, and then smiled slightly. "Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. Come on in; I'll have it fixed in no time." Beckoning for the trainers to follow, she walked back to her work bench, sitting down and immediately setting to work. "You know, it's not often I get visitors these days -- at least, not ones who are Pokémon trainers, and especially not so many at once. Are you visiting from another region?""You could say that," Sonja said, examining some of the devices that were scattered around the room. "We're actually on winter vacation. You know; from school and stuff.""I see," Juniper said. "Must be a pretty well-equipped school to have one of these." She held up the Pokédex. "They aren't exactly common these days."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach//Nuvema Town, Juniper's Lab==-

Zach shrugged.

"It technically isn't actually from the school, one of my friends gave it to me a while ago so that I could help educate myself on the different Pokemon. But, well, it broke shortly before the trip, and I had heard that you knew things about the Pokedex, so I suggested we stop in here first." Zach explained with a smile, as Orange nodded.

"We've been training our Pokemon for a little while now, and since I heard that there's a powerful league of trainers here, I suggested we use some of our time to challenge those gyms, and see how we make out." Orange explained with a smile, though he suddenly recognized who this was, and while he didn't lose any composure, he kinda hoped Juniper didn't recognize him.

OOC: Half tempted to have a flashback for Orange as well, but not everything would be known yet; given that pretty much everything gets revealed and tied in and understood, all at once. Now I just need to figure out a way to deal with that last detail... Hmm...

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Kyle/Sonja/Juniper - Juniper's Lab: "I see," Juniper said again, closing the back panel of the Pokédex. Turning in her seat, she held it out to Zach. "There we go; all done. You'll find it's a fair bit harder to break now." Once he had taken it, she leaned back in her seat, grabbing a set of what looked like permission forms. "So you're interested in taking the Unovan League Challenge, eh? In that case you might want to take these with you -- ever since the Pokémon Protection laws were passed, Team Plasma has required all active trainers to receive licenses. Just fill those out and bring them to the Pokémon Center a couple of streets down.""Thank you," Sonja said, taking the forms. As she neared, Juniper gave her a curious look. Sonja, busy handing out the papers to the others, didn't seem to notice."If you don't mind me asking," the professor said. "have we met before? You look vaguely familiar.""Me?" Sonja asked. "Oh, no; we haven't." She paused awkwardly. "Um... you might be thinking of my sister, Sophia. Sophia Baron?""Ah," Juniper said, smiling. "I remember now. Sweet girl. A bit rash, but talented nonetheless. How is she these days?"The Liberty agent seemed to become flustered by the question. "Er... fine. I guess," she said after a moment. Kyle glanced at her, eyebrow slightly raised. "I... I actually haven't gotten a chance to speak to her in a while..."Kyle frowned as Sonja seemed to stumble through the conversation. Not liking the rapidly-growing air of awkwardness in the room, he moved over to one of the shelves of Pokéballs, hoping to distract himself by looking at some of the Pokémon that the professor owned. At a glance he noted that she seemed to have a large number of a pig-like Pokémon, a snake-type, and an otter -- Oshawott, if he remembered Orange's names correctly. There were a few others, though he didn't look at them as long as the others; he found that his eyes kept on going back to the snakes and the otters...Juniper nodded; seeming to sense the uncomfortable air from several of the teenagers, she smiled. "Well, all right, then," she said. "If that's all, I'll let you be on your way. Unless you need something else fixed?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Orange==-

"I think that's fine." Orange said with a nod, and smiled slightly.

"Thank you for helping out with the trainer licenses." Orange said with another nod, and then started to walk out of the building. Zach looked at him curiously, wondering what caused his sudden change in mood, however, nodded as well, with another smile.

"Thank you for everything, Professor." Zach said with another nod, as he turned to walk out of the lab, and also noticed one of the snake Pokemon, and was curious about it, and so, he opened his Pokedex, and scanned it, to see what would show up, and the Pokedex noted that it was known as Snivy.

"That looks pretty cool." Zach said with a smile, as he started to walk back toward the door.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: The orbs came in fast and Gawain, knowing he would not be able to dodge them and probably not reflect them with strength, braced himself for the impact. As he made no to avoid them, the attacks struck him dead on doing major damage. However Gawain still stood strong.

It's a good thing his defenses are as good as they are, James thought.

He paused for a moment before issuing the next command. He wanted to use Earthquake, as it was Gawain's strongest move, but thought about what the consequences would be if he did so. Earthquake was definitely not the most discreet move.

"Use Muddy Water Sir Gawain," James said and the Swampert complied unleashed a wave at Cofagrigus.

OOC: Question, is there any reason why James wouldn't be able to Teleport right now?