• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Get Your Voice On The BZPowercast

Powercast Podcast

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,122 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 05:29 PM

This is a permanent offer for you guys to join us on the BZPowercast. If you have any questions about BZPower or other Bionicle, Hero Factory, or LEGO topics that you'd like to hear answered, send an audio file with your question (or just the question) to powercast@bzpower.com. Preferred formats are .aif, .wav, and .mp3. We'll pick the best few to include in each episode.Send your questions in - I can't wait to hear from you!

#2 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2012 - 05:40 PM

I have doubts. What does it stand for? What is it about the BZPowercast?-Guu

-G u u R a h K

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,208 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 26 2012 - 05:46 PM

I have doubts. What does it stand for? What is it about the BZPowercast?

The BZPowercast is the official podcast of BZPower, where the Staff discuss items of interest relevant to BZPower or LEGO. New episodes are posted every month.I'm unsure what possible "doubts" you speak of, and the Powercast doesn't "stand for" any particular position. (Unless you're asking what the "BZP" part stands for, in which case I can answer you - it's "BIONICLE Zone Power.")

sdadcomedy.png

#4 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2012 - 05:47 PM

I have doubts. What does it stand for? What is it about the BZPowercast?

The BZPowercast is the official podcast of BZPower, where the Staff discuss items of interest relevant to BZPower or LEGO. New episodes are posted every month.I'm unsure what possible "doubts" you speak of, and the Powercast doesn't "stand for" any particular position. (Unless you're asking what the "BZP" part stands for, in which case I can answer you - it's "BIONICLE Zone Power.")

OK, thanks, that were my doubts. (BTW, thanks for answering my question about what does BZP stand for :))

-G u u R a h K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users