6885321506_31063935cb.jpg

^Click for le Flickr gallery^

Yeah, I don't really give two fruitcakes about this one.

I could've done a lot better, but eh, laziness. Built for Marchikoma on Flickr (hehe, only just scraped in on the last day!), it's meant to be a think tank. If you wanna see some examples of these, here's a

whole group full of them.

Thanks for viewing the topic, and C&C is much appreciated as per usual

:)

-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

well u might not give two fruitcakes about this but it certainly deserves ... those.. fruitcakes... o_0It's really good! Reminds me a little of a spider with the sack on the back. One thing some people might not like is that the back of the model uses a different shade of blue but this doesn't particularly bother me because you kept it consistent and in any case I'm sure TLG never made a bright blue bohrok head.

sigpic2.png

Whoa, excellent! Besides the blue mixed with dark blue. Rahkshi feet do come in dark blue, but not Bohrok shield thingamadoodles. But the build itself is just spectacular, though I would use barbs, not black claws, for the ... mandibles? And it could use some (or many) eyes, maybe trans-orange? Lastly, the mouthish blue pin part may be better as a bulb or dish, or a set of pin holes or pins.Overall, great MOC.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

D'awww. :wub: I've always thought Tachikomas were cute/cool little buggers, and you've made a faithful representation in Bionicle parts compared with the bazillions of System versions. The use of Mata blue and white looks sharp, but as other people have said, you might want to add a little more Metru to him -- maybe switching the Mata blue Rahkshi feet on his legs for their Metru blue equivalents from Krekka. Otherwise, the Rahkshi feet pods work well as legs, and almost make him look like a chibi creature of some sort, which is a good thing for a Tachikoma.Since these tanks are supposed to be spider-like, your layering of Bohrok faceplates produced a splendidly round abdomen. But as for his cephalothorax, I would highly recommend sprucing it up a bit, as his front end looks a bit plain with the simple cannon and manipulators. You might want to replace the black Exo-Force robot hands on his manipulators with white Viking horns, which would solve the mandible problem; and that single blue pin could be built into a larger gun to give him some more oomph. Is there any way you could fit eyes onto the white tendrils on his front?Minor nitpicks aside, I like this little guy. I can easily see him waddling along futuristic battlefields, a la GITS.~B~

I, for one, love the multiple shades of blue in this particular MOC. It think it adds alot to the color scheme and just looks nice. What does bother me is that you have the white-to-trans-clear Bohrok shields ruining the nice, clean color transitions. Given that they don't come in solid white, more dark blue would ruin the color scheme, and you need the shape, though, I can forgive it. I love the "cockpit" bit and legs.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg