@MT: Zaktan may need it, he may not. We'll see. Well, actually, I already know every event through Chapter, what, 55? Actually-wait where did the spoiler tag option go? Well, no one gets to know.Anyways you can have your Dr. Pepper bath. Just don't invite anyone from Penn State oh that was too controversial of a comment. So I strikethroughed it. Or struckthrough.@TNTOS: The leaves are large, they're toy size. Possible? Possibly. Actually, it is possible, I'm pretty sure. And thanks for the reminder about NaNo. Gotta get writing...anyways, sorry for no Saturday update. I couldn't do much to help that though, could I? So, here.Enjoy!Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Volcano, a Bulldozer, and Hero FactoryIn Kaza’s front yard...Kongu: This isn’t good!Furno: Thank you Colonel Obvious!Surge: It’s Captain Obvious!Furno: Wow. I guess that’s quite a way for me to end my life. Finally realizing.Vezon: Kongu! I’m gonna end this once and for all!Vezon raised the arm.Breez: Wow, thanks! Now we won’t hit-WHAM!Vezon brought the arm down quick enough to smack Kongu to the ground, along with Breez, who rolled out of the way.Kongu: No! No! Don’t-CRUNCH!The Hero Factory sets landed in the arm as it came back up, tumbling down onto Vezon. Norik shot up besides them and positioned himself above Vezon, whom Iruini dropped onto. Norik then stopped flying and crashed into Vezon as well.Vezon: GAH! GETEMOFFOFME!The bulldozer continued onwards, going onto the street. Vezon grabbed the wheel and jerked it, taking the bulldozer down the street towards the neighborhood exit.Iruini: Wait-who are we fighting?Norik: Vezon and the Hero Factory guys!Vezon: Man, this is confusing!WHAM!Vezon: AH! HOW CAN I PUNCH MY OWN-Norik: ENOUGH INFORMATION VEZON.Meanwhile, in Hawaii...Alex: Thanks for the flight, Reggie.Reggie (pilot): No problem. You got cash, I got a mildly legitimate pilot license to fly you around with.Kaza: And that’s the kind of quality customer service I like. That’s honesty. I feel like I’m really getting to know you, Reg. Can I call you Reg?Reggie: Sure thing. Alright, and we have liftoff! Who’s ready to fly?Kaza: Oh-one last thing. We need to use the emergency parachutes to drop down into the volcano.Reggie: WHAT?!?!Kaza: Long story.Alex: Well, we transform into Bionicle-like beings and we fight against villains to protect the world.Kaza: You explained it like we’re the Avengers.Reggie: Oh, I believe you. I’ve seen them before.Kaza: Really?Reggie: No, I just noticed earlier your hand was a Bionicle part.Kaza: Okay...Meanwhile...Hydraxon: Hmm...let’s see...okay...hmmm...Hydraxon typed as fast as he could on the keyboard, trying to outdo a firewall.Hydraxon: And...I just crashed the AC/DC website. Oops. Wrong key.Hydraxon pressed one more key.Hydraxon: There. I’M IN! WOO! I CONTROL eHarmony!Zaktan: Hey, not so loud. I think Vezok could almost hear you.Vezok stood right next to them.Vezok: WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!?!??!?Zaktan: Quiet! Okay Hydraxon, hook Hahli and I up.Hydraxon: Hmmm...let’s see... “turn off automatic matching”...ooh, sounds good. Match...users...user ID...name...Hahli...Zaktan...and...THERE WE GO!Zaktan: So...how often do girls check dating websites?Hahli ran up.Hahli: So...um...Zaktan...have you been on eHarmony lately?Hydraxon and Vezok, whose ears had popped, shared a surprised look.Meanwhile...Lewa: And you’re sure that Kaza won’t mind us paying for some movies on the TV?Tahu: Nah, we’re not taking his money, just his college savings account. Well, a small chunk of it. Now, there are some options...lets watch Friday the 13th.Lewa: Sure.Tahu: Okay.Tahu pressed the button.An hour later...Tahu: WOAH! OH NO! NOT THAT!Lewa: TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!Lewa turned the TV off as fast as he could.Lewa: Okay...that was close. That was the scary part.A few minutes later...Lewa: Okay, fair warning-no one turn on the TV for about an hour.Meanwhile (again)...Makuta: Wow...we’re not doing much today, are we?Pridak: Nope.Makuta: So...where are your Barraki?Pridak: Enjoying a day off, watching some horribly inappropriate roasting on TV.Makuta: Man...the only dude with any moral left in this country is Ned Flanders.Pridak: Tell me about it.Back in Hawaii (see, I changed it)...Reggie: Alright guys, we’re over the-WOAHONOWHATWASTHAT?Kaza: Two prop planes...flown by Urohks!Alex: Oh man.Kaza: Looks like we fell into a trap.The planes began to open fire on the heli.Alex: ...and they have machine guns attached to the sides.Kaza: We really gotta learn to rely on more human weapons.Reggie: The helicopter might go down guys!Kaza: Ummm...okay...Reggie, you take the parachute and jump. You should be able to go past the volcano and down to the island. We’ll do something else.Reggie: But there’s only two parachutes.Kaza: Okay, I have a solution.Reggie: What?Kaza: Well, I’m not too good at this, but...Kaza leaped out of the heli. He shot down towards the volcano, then transformed mid-air.Kaza: It’s K-Time!Kaza’s helmet formed and he shot forward, flying crazily like he so often did. He barely dodged bullets from the planes, which he turned and launched jets of fire at, frying one Urohk and singing the other plane. As the plane neared Kaza, ready to ram him, he unleashed all the air power he could muster, causing the plane to get slightly out of control and hit the side of the volcano.WHAM!Kaza: Awesome!Reggie, no longer having to parachute, turned and flew away with a wave as Kaza descended into the volcano, and Alex floated down on a parachute.Kaza: Now where is that Jewel...Kaza landed on an outcropping, which he’d counted on, and searched for the Jewel before seeing it was on top of a stone pillar in the center of the room.Kaza: Easy.Kaza began to use his powers, but his suit wasn’t working. In fact, it was slightly warped from the heat.Kaza: Ah, man. I need to become a Toa. Well, there are pillars leading to it...I guess I can hop across.Alex came down on the parachute before getting snagged on an outcropping a ways above, on the opposite site.Alex: Oh great. I get to miss out on the fun.Kaza: Hey, turn back to your normal self before your armor melts.Alex: Sure.Alex transformed to normal, his armor already somewhat messed up, and dangled there.Kaza: Now, how to do this with no powers...let’s test the weight of these things.Kaza picked up a stone and tossed it onto the first one, which shook, leaning slightly and starting to sink.Kaza: Now that’s just peachy keen.Kaza sucked it up and leapt onto the first one, kicking off as it fell forwards and landing on the next.Kaza: Okay, okay. Scary, freaking out. Breathe slowly.Alex: Don’t fall into the lava!Kaza: Oh, thanks for that wonderful advice.Alex: Someone certainly didn’t forget their sarcasm back home.Kaza rolled his eyes and leapt to the next, then waited a second and jumped to the next as the one he was on began sinking. He repeated this process until all he had to do was jump onto the next and grab the Jewel.Kaza: Wait-these are all getting lower. I won’t be able to get back up to the ledge-what am I supposed to do on the way back?Alex: Jump and grab onto my feet!Kaza: Yeah, cause I was always so good at Field Day.Alex: No you weren’t, you-oh.Kaza ignored Alex and leapt to the last one, landing on it and scooping up the Jewel. He stopped for a second to look at it and his head began to hurt.Kaza: Ah!Alex: What’s wrong?Kaza’s vision blurred and blurred, colors and background mixing, nothing clear, until everything came back into focus.Except in a completely different place.It was a hill he was on. But he couldn’t move. The hill stood overlooking what appeared to be a battlefield. Kaza tried to look at his hands and legs, but they weren’t there-he wasn’t there. So he decided to simply watch.Many Toa and other beings, including a few Urohk, were gathered there. Some held blades, some held ranged weapons, others lay there wounded, gripping only their arms or chests. Others were dead as blasts flew left and right.White-Armored Toa: Guys, move, move! Charge!After the powerful-looking Toa spoke, many rose up out of ditches and charged, firing blasts at their opponents, which included a variety of species. Both sides included Toa, Urohk, even Matoran. It was pure chaos as the battle raged.A blue armored Toa was by the white, charging with him. The two looked like equals, simply. They wielded similar weaponry, which they used as quickly as they could. Suddenly another figure charged up, but towards them. He was tall, large, and-The vision ended and real life returned faster than a heartbeat, startling Kaza.Kaza: WOAH!Kaza caught his balance, as he had been reeling.Alex: Are you alright man?Kaza: I’m good, I’m-WOAH I’M LOWER!Alex: Yeah! You have to jump now!Kaza took a deep breath, then, clutching the Jewel, ran forward and leaped, shooting forward and up through the air, his hands clutching Alex’s feet. Kaza swung briefly, then dangled still as he held the Jewel in his mouth.Kaza: MMM! MMMM!Alex: Oh, you switched it to your mouth mid-jump! AWESOME!Kaza: MMM! MMMM!Alex: Oh, right.Alex pulled Kaza up and Kaza managed to grab the ledge, hoisting himself and then Alex up, and coughing, the Jewel dropping into his palm.Kaza: Wow. We’re never doing that again.Alex: Agreed.A few hours later...Kaza: Five Jewels.Alex: Yeah, five. So...only fifteen more to go, right?Kaza: Yeah. That’s all the elements-that they bothered to make Jewels for. I think they went by what’s franchise canon plus Sugar.The two walked off along the beach, towards the transporter, clutching the Jewel victoriously.THE END!Next time: Will Hahli and Zaktan finally get together? Will Wal-Mart be demolished? Where will Alex and Kaza go next?

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Zaktan: Hey, not so loud. I think Vezok could almost hear you.Vezok stood right next to them.Vezok: WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!?!??!?

HE SAID THAT YOU COULD ALMOST HEAR THEM.

Alex came down on the parachute before getting snagged on an outcropping a ways above, on the opposite site.

Thus proving again that using a parachute before almost hitting the ground is still a very bad idea.Good chappy again. Looking forward to the next.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Better one day late than never.My excuse?I was soooo socially active.but still no gf w/evrWhen I get a girlfriend out here, Kaza will in there.In? Out? I'm delusional.LESSER WARD!!![/skrimreferences]Enjoy!Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Pompatus of Love and VezMartZaktan: So...eHarmony matched us up...Hahli: ...yeah...Vezok and Hydraxon walked off silently to let the pompatus of love spread through the air.Zaktan: Well...you look nice today.Hahli: Thanks! You too.Zaktan: So...wanna watch a movie?Hahli: Sure!DING-DONG!Makuta: I’LL GET IT!Makuta ran down the stairs, through the living room, hopped over a Guitar Hero controller, leaped onto a chair, jumped towards the doorknob, grabbed it, and leaned back, pulling the doorknob.Makuta: Come in!The door opened, and Makuta’s jaw dropped in shock. He fell from the doorknob and crashed into the floor.Makuta: ...uhhhhh....Hundreds of Bionicles stood there, all toy-sized and alive.Strakk: We’re here for Iruini and Norik’s party, we were told there’d be queso.Berix: Yeah, that really put it over the top.The Bionicles flooded in, showing the invitations that Iruini and Norik had apparently mailed to a bunch of random homes.Makuta: Not good.Meanwhile...The party was the least of Norik’s concerns. Well...Norik: Hey...shouldn’t the Bionicles be arriving for the party right about now?Iruini: Oh yeah...well, focus, we’re almost at Wal-Mart.Iruini punched Furno again, who grabbed at Vezon.Vezon: GAH! Hey, I’m driving!Countless cars swerved and fled in Turkey Creek, the massive area of Knoxville with parking lots linked to many stores. Vezon crushed an island in the middle of the road and a curb as he went into the Wal-Mart parking lot.Norik kicked Surge in the face, who fell off, slamming into the concrete. He got to his feet and chased after the bulldozer until he was hit with Furno, who Norik and Iruini had managed to throw off. Breez and Stormer fought desperately, though Breez was body slammed off by Iruini.Iruini: Wow...she’s pretty hot...Hey Breez, call me!Breez rolled her eyes as she chased after them with Surge and Furno.Stormer: You’ll never succeed! I have direct orders from Hero Factory to-oh. Now that Kongu is dead...HEY GUYS! WE DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT VEZON ANYMORE! WE CAN GO GET EVO AND NEX BACK!Furno: Oh yeah...The Hero Factory sets dashed across the parking lot, hitching a ride on the back of a car that was pulling out.Norik: I’m a hero now! Maybe I have super strength!As they neared Wal-Mart, Norik flew off and hovered in midair, thrusting out his arms to stop the bulldozer. It did almost nothing, as he was pushed backwards along with the bulldozer and flew back to Vezon.Vezon: Guys, this is for the best! Wal-Mart has become greedy!Iruini: True, but there are innocent civilians in there!Vezon: Oh, relax. I’ll just make them be my employees. I’m no murderer.Iruini: Well...hmmm...what act of supervilliany is he committing, Super Norik?Norik: Well, destroying a store is illegal.Iruini: M’kay, that works.The wrecking ball swung, smashing through the front of the Wal-Mart. The customers and employees ran towards the back as the bulldozer crushed and smashed its way through the store.Intercom: Attention shoppers, attention shoppers, a bulldozer is destroying Wal-Mart, please flee. Come back and shop with us again!Norik: This is not good.Iruini: You think?Meanwhile...Lewa (shouting over the music): WHAT IS GOING ON?(the song fades away)Hydraxon: Looks like those dipsticks Iruini and Norik threw a giant party-and left us to handle it.(new song begins)Everyone: WOOOOO!!! JOURNEY!!!Song: Just a small town girl...Pridak: Man, this song always makes me cry. Just sounds so sad. It makes me think of people leaving, like a high school graduation.Tahu: I know...it’s so sad...Zaktan and Hahli slowly made their way towards eachother.Pridak: Oh look! Now it’s gonna be a happy song!Random Bionicle: HEY GUYS! I’M TAKING OFF MY PANTS!The random Bionicle took off his pants (which he was wearing why...), danced in his boxers, and stage dived into the crowd, which dodged, causing him to smack into the ground.Random Bionicle: WOOO! I HAVE NO PANTS!Tahu: ...maybe it won’t be a happy song.Pridak: I guess Zaktan won’t get the chance to speak of the pompatus of love.Tahu: Nope.Makuta: We gotta get these guys out of here!Lewa: Well what are we supposed to down? Hose ‘em down?Pridak: Maybe so...Later, in an upstairs window...Pridak: So we get on the zip and/or clothes line, head down into the yard, get the hose, use that rope on the door to open it up, and hose the partiers down.Takadox: Sounds good.Lewa: So...we’re gonna spray the hose all over downstairs?Tahu: Yeah.Lewa: But...we might mess something up. There’s already multiple holes in the wall from that running joke.Downstairs...Random Bionicle: Hey guys my pants are still off! And now I’m gonna smash through that wall, man!CRASH!Random Bionicle: Hey...I’m in the kitchen now, man!Back Upstairs...Pridak: Alright...move, move, move!Mantax got onto the zipline and shot down, followed by Carapar, Ehlek, Takadox, Lewa, Tahu, and finally Pridak. They landed in the yard.Tahu: Guys...that is a pretty awesome party.Lewa: Sorta.Tahu: I heard they booked Aerosmith.Lewa: Really?Tahu: Either them or Pink Floyd...I forget. They should be here soon.Lewa: Let’s go!Lewa and Tahu yanked open the door using the rope and dashed inside excitedly.Pridak: Alright men, now it’s getting out of control! Hose ‘em down!Takadox: Well...this song is pretty catchy.Ehlek: dashed inside excitedly.Pridak: Alright men, now it’s getting out of control! Hose ‘em down!Takadox: Well...this song is pretty catchy.Ehlek: Yeah...Takadox and Ehlek started to head inside, then froze.Takadox: We mustn’t commit mutiny!Ehlek: You’re right...Pridak: Good job boys. Now grab the hose!The Barraki all grabbed the hose and dragged it inside with them.Pridak: All right party animals! This is where it stops!Makuta (muffled from inside the crowd): HELP ME! RIOT! RIOT!Pridak: In 3...Tahu: NO!Pridak: 2...Lewa: NEVER!Tahu and Lewa dashed forward and leapt into the air, soaring towards Pridak.Pridak: 1....Tahu and Lewa came closer and closer.Pridak: LAUNCH!Meanwhile...CRASH! WHAM! SNAP!The bulldozer tore through Wal-Mart until only the back, the roof, and the side walls were untouched, basically meaning the inside was a wreck. Customers and employees cowered at the back. Suddenly someone ran up.Mr. Rollover: Hey! You ain’t gonna take down my Wal-Mart!Vezon: Yeah I am.WHAM!Mr. Rollover: OOF!Mr. Rollover flew back after having been hit with the wrecking ball. Why the bulldozer had a wrecking ball...well, it was just that awesome. I ain’t no demolition expert.Random Employee: PLEASE! SPARE US!Vezon: Oh, I’m not going to kill you!Norik: Yeah! You...better...notNorik spoke as he faded into unconsciousness, along with Iruini.Vezon: I’m just going to offer you minimum wage to be my employees.Other Random Employee: And, uh...what if we...decline your offer?Vezon: Then I’ll hit you with my wrecking ball.ORE: Then I think I’m fine with minimum wage.Vezon: Heh heh...Meanwhile, in the City of the Great Beings...Kaza: And you brought us here why?Drarak: To explain something.Kaza: ...and what is that?Drarak: Well, we think you two should split up to get the Jewels.Alex: ...why?Dinys: Well, not only would it prevent Kurahkzon from getting a hold of them first, we’re running out of chapters in this season.Stallak: And I say to. Just for the record, have you even been to your house lately?Kaza: Not since Alex and I left to search the world for Jewels, why?Stallak: Because I want Iruini and Norik dead.Kaza: What did they do this time?Stallak: Well, they not only trapped all Bionicles in toy form, they also brought all Bionicles in Knoxville to life. And shot me in the face.Alex: That doesn’t sound good.Stallak: No. It’s most definitely not.Kaza: Well...I’ll...try and fix it.Stallak: Hm.Drarak: Anyways, we sent out some Matoran spies-toy size, of course-to investigate and apparently since you last saw him in Atlanta, Kurahkzon has obtained the Plasma Jewel.Kaza: How?!Dinys: Well, the Plasma jewel was found in some country right along the equator, where it tends to be hottest, also near active volcanoes. So basically the hotspot of Earth.Kaza: I don’t do good with heat, so maybe that’ll work out. I’ll just snatch it from him later...if he doesn’t kill me. And I especially don’t do good with heat since the suit got warped.The three Great Beings exchanged a glance at this.Drarak: Well...we can fix the suit. Just transform and take it off.Kaza: So...all this time the transformation just put a suit over my body?Drarak: A Toa Simulation Suit, or a TSS, yes.Kaza: M’kay.Back at the house...Lewa and Tahu came down and were almost touching the front of the hose when Pridak gave the order and stopped squeezing the hose. Water shot out, now free, and blasted the two back. They slammed into the crowd, which was soaked. The water, however, caused some amp issues, electrocuting one nearby Bionicle.Bionicle: GAAAAAAHHHHH!Vezok: And...he’s not moving.Pridak: Oh, whatever.As Pridak continued to hose them down, the partiers opened the door by forming a ladder and dashed out. Makuta, missing an arm, found it underneath the couch.Tahu: NO!Lewa: THE PARTY OF ALL PARTIES!Makuta: It’s okay.Lewa: NO IT’S NOT!Makuta: WELL TOO BAD! YOUR PARTY NEARLY KILLED ME!Lewa: Hey...that’s on Iruini and Norik.Pridak shook the hose as it died down, thanks to Mantax turning it off.Pridak: And once they get back, it definitely will be...THE END!Next time: More Jewel hunting plus VezMart gets going!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Random Bionicle: HEY GUYS! I’M TAKING OFF MY PANTS!The random Bionicle took off his pants (which he was wearing why...), danced in his boxers, and stage dived into the crowd, which dodged, causing him to smack into the ground.Random Bionicle: WOOO! I HAVE NO PANTS!

He was wearing pants because this is a kids' comedy. Can't have nudity in a kids' comedy, after all.

Mr. Rollover flew back after having been hit with the wrecking ball. Why the bulldozer had a wrecking ball...well, it was just that awesome. I ain’t no demolition expert.

The bigger question is where Mr. Rollover came from, but I digress.Anyway, good chapter. Looks like Kaza and Alex are gonna have to get a move on if they want to get all of the Jewels before Kurahkzon does. Keep writing!-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I have a feeling Zaktan and Hahli is going nowhere fast.

The bulldozer tore through Wal-Mart

At long last proving what extremes smaller companies, who couldn't keep up with Wal-Marts prices, would be willing to go to to stay in business.

Other Random Employee: And, uh...what if we...decline your offer?Vezon: Then I’ll hit you with my wrecking ball.

Heck, if you're going to force them to work for you, why pay them anything at all?Good chappy once again. I look forward to VezMart.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@TNTOS: How dare you call this a kids comedy. I've been pushing boundaries for a long time, you know. Just look over the comedy, you'll see a few boundary-pushing instances. It's what I'm all about. In fact, I had to take out a dirty joke from this because I thought it was too bad for something kids may stumble upon. Here's a hint: "deodarant" used to be "birth control pills". Not really bad, but referencing birth control. So I took it out.And don't you know Mr. Rollover can teleport?@MT: Because Vezon is feeling nice today. He just took a warm bath.@JL: Well, I pride myself on originality, did 'ya know? And the vision is total Season Three foreshadowing. If I can find the spoiler tag...which I can't. Anyways, you guys can probably guess the big Season Two finale twist in Chaper Fifty-One. Well, part of it. Other parts are completely unexpected, with only minor foreshadowing.Sorry I never got to add the Tuesday update. Thanksgiving and such (plus I'm now sick, some sort of coughy-cold thing or whatever) delayed it. I'll post Saturday's update as normal, so basically, its two-in-a-row time for Mad House.AND FORTIETH CHAPTER YEAH!!!Also at some point I'll post a random extra chapter so I can fit a Christmas chapter in the schedule.Chapter Forty: Not So “Super” AnymoreIruini and Norik returned to the house, having failed to prevent the destruction of Wal-Mart. On the bright side, however, VezMart would offer “the most excellent deals on semi-reliable products, such as car brakes and inhalers”. So basically it was a death trap mart.Norik: Maybe I’m not meant to be a hero...Iruini: Man, don’t get so down on yourself. I mean, you’ve done some heroic things in the past.Norik: Like what?Iruini: Like when you bounced off the walls and caused chaos, possibly saving us back when Kurahkzon first showed up.Norik: Well, yeah.Iruini: So I think you’re plenty of a hero without the potion. Now, lemme whip up an antidote and get you back to your normal self.Later, in the lab...Makuta: And why must I help?Iruini: Because I said so. Dr. Pepper!Makuta: Dr. Pepper!Iruini: Bleach!Makuta: ...bleach.Iruini: Vitamin D!Makuta: Uhhh...Vitamin D.Iruini: Deodorant!Makuta: Okay, now I question it. What’s in that to help transform him back?Iruini: Klyondoxidian nutrients.Makuta: Okay, here...Iruini: Secret stuff from downtown!Makuta: Now this looks kinda sketchy...Iruini: Relax, it’s just nutrients.Iruini mixed it all together.Iruini: Alright buddy, drink up!Norik raised the glass to his lips.GULP, GULP, GULP!Norik: Ah. Refreshing.Meanwhile...Kaza: So, I take it we’re not splitting up yet.Alex: No.Kaza: First we’re spelunking.Alex: Yep.Kaza: Pretty awesome, actually.Alex: Yeah. So, the Jewel of Stone/Rock is in here?Kaza: In here somewhere...we’ve only been looking forever.Alex: Wait-I hear something.Voice #1: I’m telling you Lehrahk, we got the Jewel, we should get out before-Kalmah and Lehrahk came around the bend.Lehrahk: GAH!Kalmah: -Kaza shows up.Kaza: Hey! Drop that Jewel!Lehrahk: Hey, we found it, we took care of the Urohks, it’s ours!Alex: Where are the Barraki when you need ‘em...Kaza aimed his palm at the duo with the Jewel and tried something new. He strained and strained and he sweat, although he wasn’t in human form. Then, finally, he heard something.He had been using his minor elemental powers to weaken the stone above them.Lehrahk: Something tells me we should move. Now.Lehrahk turned to run, but before he could, a few rocks fell on him and Kalmah.Kaza: Man. This TSS isn’t as strong as I would like.Kaza ran forward, along with Alex, who was Warrior at the moment. Kaza snatched the Jewel off the ground as the two got back up, and Alex blasted them with water, knocking them back. Kaza punched Kalmah in the face as hard as he could, causing him to fall over, his head hitting the stone, which effectively dazed him. As he slowly got back up, Kaza and Alex took off, Alex turning to blast them with some more water.Alex: Where are we going?Kaza: I have no idea!The two dashed through the cave until they finally saw a light. They ran toward it.Alex: Of all the caves, why some in Canada?Kaza: I don’t know...The two finally reached the light, Kalmah and Lehrahk far behind. They ran out of the cave...and fell. They’d come out much higher up.Kaza and Alex: AHHHHHH!!!!Then they realized, oh, yeah, THEY CAN FLY. They shot up, hovering in the air as Lehrahk and Kalmah stood at the exit, stuck up there. That would keep them busy for a while. Kaza clenched the Jewel, looking at Lehrahk and Kalmah triumphantly. But suddenly his head hurt again, and he grabbed it with one hand while he clenched the Jewel with the other. He jerked around in the sky.He was back on the hill, unable to move, seeing what he’d seen before. Or rather, a continuation of what he’d seen before.Blue-Armored Toa: This time you won’t win!The blue Toa and the white Toa fought the larger being, whatever it was, fiercely, although he seemed to be winning due to his size and weaponry. He slammed a large club into the white Toa, who was knocked into a ditch, semi-conscious. The blue Toa dodged under a swing from the club as he fought with the one who had hurt his friend.Large Being: Once I best you, I’ll finish off your friend, and then you too will die!White-Armored Toa: I would never let scum like you win! I must protect the galaxy from your army!Large Being: Why, did your boss tell you to? You’re just a pawn in his game, fool!White-Armored Toa: Your words have no bite!Large Being: But this does!The large one swung his club towards the Toa, just as Kaza snapped back to reality and gained control before hitting into the side of the apparent mountain they’d been inside.Alex: Kaza, are you okay?Kaza: Yeah, I think so...He looked at the Jewel.Kaza: But this is the second time a Jewel has given me a vision...Alex: Come on, let’s get out of here. I think Lehrahk and Kalmah are already searching for a way out.Meanwhile...Vezon: Build faster, my servants! VezMart must be finished soon!Voice: Ahem.Vezon turned to see a cop.Cop: Well, another one of those living Bionicles I hear about.Vezon: ...another?Cop: Yeah, this one crazy one almost killed him and some others by driving off a bridge almost a year ago. Say...do you know him?Vezon: Yeah, he’s an cool dude.Cop: Well, I’m Officer Cufem, and I’m here on official a-police bidness, yunno.Vezon: Officer Cufem? Like...as in “cuff ‘em”?Officer Cufem: No, why does everybody be a-asking that! I don’t a-know a-what they’re a-talking ‘bout!Vezon: You sound Northern.Cufem: How’d ya know?Vezon: You talk like a New Jersey man, and you hit that fire hydrant pulling in, so I know you’re one of those New Jersey drivers that drives tough.Cufem: So, a-you know why I’m a-here?Vezon: Because I demolished a Wal-Mart.Cufem: Because ya demolished a Wal-Mart...YOU BET YUR DEVIL DOGS I AM!Vezon: Oh, I love devil dogs. Shame you only get the rip-offs here in the south though.Cufem: Ya knows what, you’re a-alright for a felon...Vezon: Well, actually, I’m offering drastically lower prices than...Cufem: I’LL LET YA OFF WITH A WARNING! I JUST WANT CHEAPER STUFF! IF I KNEW YOUR PLAN, I’D’VE DROVE THE BULLDOZER MYSELF!Vezon: Great, because I’m going to make an arcade/recreational center next to Zuma that’s almost exactly the same. I just couldn’t tear down Zuma. I’m calling it Vezon’s Arcade and Fun Center, a part of VezCorp, my corporation.Cufem: Great. I’ll be sure to check it out. Now, you servants just keep on building! Alright, so I take it you’re Vezon?Vezon: Yeah.Cufem: Here...on the back of this fancy restaurant menu I confiscated I’ll write you a building permit. It says you can’t get in trouble for building anything anywhere.Vezon: Thanks! Wait, are you allowed to give me a-Cufem: Just enjoy it, Vezon. See you around!Vezon: See ya!THE END!Next time: More of the new character Officer Cufem, Vezon’s Arcade, VezMart, and Zahli! Or Haktan...of course that one has “hak” in it...whatever, more of Zaktan and Hahli!

Been awhile since I've read this. The most recent chapter was pretty cool, though I'm confused as to why Kalmah wasn't helping them.Also, Iruini will be making his cameo appearance in the next chapter of Vultraz's Journey Returns (which will be written tonight or tomorrow).-ibrow

Alex: Of all the caves, why some in Canada?

Hey, Canada's cool.Anyway, good chapter. Those visions are fairly interesting. Can't wait to see where they lead.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Vezon: Yeah, he’s an cool dude.

I sense I-word rejection.

The two finally reached the light, Kalmah and Lehrahk far behind. They ran out of the cave...and fell. They’d come out much higher up.Kaza and Alex: AHHHHHH!!!!Then they realized, oh, yeah, THEY CAN FLY

Finally a falling joke where it makes sense. *Glances at MT*Another nice chappy, and I hate when people get visions and then they don't get explained. Quickly :'(

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

@ibrow: Change your name back man! ibrow, Globin, Ibrow Classic, IBrony, PICK A TRADEMARK NAME! You don't see me changing my name.@MT: Oh, you'll warm up to Officer Cufem. You better. Don't worry though, incase you don't like him, he's only recurring. And 40th Chapter yay!!! Ten more until fifty.@TNTOS: Canada is cool. He meant that it was far away. Well, not as far as Antarctica, but... Oh and they lead to Season Three.@JL: Fricking filter. And yes, it does make sense. That wasn't intended at MT though. These are all prewritten. One good thing from the downtime at least. And you'll know what the visions mean soon enough. And by soon, I mean by 2012.And Sorry for no Saturday or Tuesday chapter, but they'll both be posted NAOW. DOUBLE CHAPTER AWESOMEFEST!!!Also MANDATORY MUST ANSWER QUESTION: What is your favorite chapter and joke from this comedy EVER?!?!Enjoy x2!Chapter Forty-One: Pridak’s ChallengeIruini: So it worked, you’re back to normal!Norik: Yeah, being a superhero was great, but I really just wanna be regular old me.Iruini: Which is good enough, bro.Norik: Thanks.Makuta: So, what should we do now?Iruini: I don’t know. Maybe we should-CRASH!Norik: What was that?Makuta: Sounds like it came from the living room!The three dashed into the living room, and saw that the others had too. The reason was that Hero Factory was in the house! They had smashed through a window on the opposite side as the door.Stormer: Surrender the captives or face permanent imprisonment in a Hero Factory prison facility!Pridak: No.Stormer: Then we will fight! Alpha Team, initiate the plan!Pridak: Oh, goody.Furno, Breez, and Surge dashed toward the Barraki while Stormer ran into the kitchen and began grabbing on to drawer handles to climb up.Pridak: Man, this is unfair! We have five on three! They should have at least eighty seven! I’ll go stop Stormer!Pridak dashed into the kitchen after Stormer.Takadox: I’ll get Furno!Furno: Well, the only thing you’ll be getting is a-Takadox slammed his fist into Furno, knocking him back into a wall, which he smashed through, then fell, so he was trapped inside the wall.Furno: -hfred cumcushim...Furno had insulation in his mouth.Ehlek: I got Breez! Who...is kinda hot...Breez: Oh please.Breez kicked Ehlek in the face while he stared at her, but he quickly came to his senses, and also realized he couldn’t hit a girl.Ehlek: I would-*ducks*-hit-*ducks*-you*ducks*-but you’re a girl!Breez: Too bad!Breez punched Ehlek hard in the face, then again, again, and again, leaving him on the ground. She grabbed one of his arms and repeatedly slammed him into the floor, until he got an idea.Ehlek aimed his plastic squid at the apple above, sitting on top of the half wall of the kitchen while he was being beaten on the ground. He hit it, and it rolled. Back. It fell off the half wall and hit the cutting board, just as Ehlek had planned. It catapulted the knife up and over the half wall and it flew through the air, cutting through the rope of the chandelier above, causing it to fall and almost hit Ehlek, but only crushed Breez, as he had analyzed.Breez: Uuuuuhhhhhh....Ehlek: YEAH!Mantax: I got Surge!Surge: Yeah right.Surge ran at Mantax, but stopped.Surge: Where did he-Mantax tapped Surge on the shoulder, who turned around and was smacked by Mantax’s favorite sword.Mantax: Pridak’s description of me in Chapter Nineteen was so accurate.Surge: GAH!Surge drew his randomly there blade, which he kept with him always but hadn’t used in any previous chapters.Surge: TAKE THIS!Surge slammed his blade into Mantax’s, and they dueled fiercely.Mantax: Your skill is pitiful!Mantax knocked Surge’s blade arm back, then struck him in the stomach, followed by a whack to the back of his head, then kicking him back and beating him up.Surge: AH!Mantax: Man. You suck.Carapar: I think I’m slipping back from average intelligence into...dumbness...Mantax: NOOOO!!!Carapar: GAH!In the kitchen...Stormer climbed up the drawers, yanking him up towards the top of the counter to open the fridge. He grasped the counter with one hand, but was hit with a plastic squid as Pridak dashed into the kitchen. Stormer fell, but grabbed on to a drawer handle, still high above the kitchen floor.Pridak: Why are there so many drawers?Pridak leapt onto a handle and climbed up as Stormer came closer.Stormer: It ends here, old enemy!Stormer raised one arm and whacked Pridak on the head. He fell.Stormer: It’s over!Stormer pulled himself onto the counter and leapt into a gap in the fridge and leaned to pull it open. He could hear muffled voices from inside, while the fearless Barraki leader lay on the ground.Pridak (to himself): If I fail now, I fail my team!As Stormer gripped the handle and was about to open the fridge, a plastic squid flew through the air and hit something hanging down inside the gap in the fridge. See, the gap was the ice dispenser.Cubes of ice rained down, pelting Stormer.Stormer: GAAAAHHH!Stormer lay on the ground of the ice dispenser, being buried in the frozen stuff. That’s when the ice knocked him off.Stormer: NOOOOOO!!!Pridak: I never lose, Stormer.The other Barraki burst into the kitchen.Ehlek: Stormer’s gonna die!Pridak: Yeah.Takadox: ...and?!?!?!Pridak: Oh, alright!Pridak dove forward as Stormer fell, sliding across the floor and catching the Hero Factory Alpha Team Leader and saving his life. Well, saving him from getting knocked out at least.Pridak: Heh. I saved him.Stormer: Wha-what-you saved me Pridak!Pridak: Yeah. Now take him away boys!The other Barraki grabbed Stormer and dragged him off.Pridak dashed back into the living room, and the other Bionicles applauded.Pridak: Wait-where did the other Hero Factory sets go?Just after he spoke, the three other sets dashed out of the kitchen, carrying Stormer with them. They leapt out of the ground-level window they had broken.Pridak: And so they escape AGAIN!Meanwhile...Vezon: Well, Cufem, my servants have almost wrapped up the VezMart construction, and my fun center is coming along nicely.Cufem: Yeah, I like how you saved money by buying a run-down kiddie funhouse. You gonna fix it up?Vezon: No.Cufem: ...alright then.Lewa: Now why are we helping?Tahu: Yeah I have better stuff to do!Vezon: BECAUSE THE NICE OFFICER SAYS YOU HAVE TO!Cufem: Yep. Now put my donut back in my hand, food server.Lewa: YOU KNOW WHERE I WANNA PUT YOUR DONUT?!??!?!High in the sky, far above the City of the Great Beings...Kaza: So somewhere in this cloud is the Air Jewel, floating...*silence*Kaza: ...and we split up. I’m alone.Voice: I wouldn’t say...alone!Someone shot up behind Kaza and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around to see a white and grey armored being floating there.Being: And so you have come, Kazarac.Kaza: Who are you?Being: I am Nimbor, Minor Great Being of Weather!Kaza: So I take it you Minor Great Beings cover stuff like elements.Nimbor: Pretty much. I am part of Sehrah’s army, and I have come to eliminate you!Kaza: Great.Kaza shot back while still facing Nimbor, who pursued him. Kaza launched a blast of electricity at Nimbor. It shot through the air and hit Nimbor, yet did nothing.Nimbor: You’re using my own element against me?Kaza: While, we are in a cloud.Nimbor: ...and?Kaza: My teacher told us about cloud bursts.Rain pelted the two hard and lightning shot around them. Kaza dodged back and forth, but Nimbor was electrocuted. Now, it didn’t kill him, because it was his element, but it was powerful enough to send him falling, out of control. Kaza shot down after him.Nimbor landed hard in the grip of someone who was knocked over by the impact.Kaza: Oh, hey.Dinys stood up, holding Nimbor.Dinys: Ah, Nimbor, I remember you. And it looks like you’re our first captured rebel. How nice.Nimbor: Man, I hate you...Dinys: Lovely. So, Kaza, I take it you got the Air Jewel.Kaza: What? Oh-THE JEWEL!Kaza looked up to see the Air Jewel falling through the sky.Dinys: CATCH IT!Kaza ran around, trying to position himself right. He wasn’t close enough, so he dove as it fell...but missed.The Jewel hit the ground and shattered, shards flying everywhere. When it broke, it released the sheer power of air. Dinys, Nimbor, and Kaza flew back, as the City began to come apart from the gust. The three smacked into a wall, crashing through it, ending up in the Palace Throne Room.Kaza: WHAT DO WE DO?Dinys: Only Nimbor can stop this!Nimbor: No way! Finally, this City is gonna end up in pieces!Dinys: What do you want in order to stop it?Nimbor: ....how about you let me live here, and pay more attention to the Minor Great Beings?Dinys: The ones that are left after the impending war, sure. But for now we must fight them.Nimbor: Deal. It’s not like Sehrah pays much attention to us either.Mustering all his power, Nimbor fought against the gale, forcing it back until it was only in a small area around the Jewel, and continued to force it back. It pulled the Jewel together and went back inside it. Nimbor grabbed the Jewel, turned, and ran.Kaza: HEY!Dinys: I got this.Dinys raised his hand and shot a blast from his palm, which slammed into Nimbor. He flew forward, and Kaza ran up, catching the Jewel this time. Dinys shot Nimbor again in midair, blasting him onto the ground. Dinys ran up, grabbed Nimbor’s arms, put them behind his back, and led him off.Dinys: Good luck with the other Jewels, Kaza.Kaza: Thanks!THE END!Next time: What will happen with VezCorp? Will Hero Factory ever be defeated once and for all? Where is Alex? And what of the impending war? DOUBLENESS FULFILLED! AND QUEEN REFERENCE TO CELEBRATE YAY!Chapter Forty-Two: Another Jewel Bites the DustNarrator: I haven’t talked to you guys much lately.Makuta: Yeah, what’s up with “stealth mode”?Narrator: Everyone knows I’m narrating, so the tags are useless. Plus, I can turn invisible for short times.Makuta: Nice one.Norik: Yeah, I wish I could turn invisible.Hahli: So, all this time we’ve known you, we’ve never called you anything but Narrator.Narrator: Yeah, and?Hahli: You need a name.Narrator: Well, my name is Narra. I used to be a Toa before I became a Narrator.Iruini: Of course you were.Narrator: I remember back in the ‘70s and ‘80s, high school and college...Makuta: ...odd...Narrator: Yeah, those were the good old days, when I wore T-Shirts for Queen, Foreigner, the days of good music.Norik: Amen, bro.Hahli: Maybe you could be a Toa again...Narrator: What are you talking about?Meanwhile...Vezon: This is good. VezMart is finished, and my Arcade is real nice. I think I’ll head back home instead of sleeping on the putt-putt course. It’s nice and creepy and shaded, but I miss home.Lewa: Can Tahu and I come home?Vezon: Ah, once the Arcade is done.Cufem: Sounds good.Vezon: I gotta introduce you to the others. You’ll get along good.Cufem: Sounds good.Vezon: How repetitive. What a good cop.Tahu: Yeah. A regular Paul Blart.Lewa burst out laughing and high-fived Tahu.Vezon: Well, if you two feel like insulting my friend, you can just enjoy staying here with no visits until the outside activities and the arcade are complete!Lewa: Nice one Tahu.In an old mining tunnel in California...Alex: So I get the mining tunnel. Great. How dark and dirt like.Alex searched around, looking for the Earth Jewel. He’d been at it a while when he spotted in wedged in the earth of the ceiling, between two supports beams, which he moved by shifting the dirt with his elemental power. The Jewel dropped down and he caught it.RRRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!Alex: And of course those support beams were crucial somehow. Just my luck.Alex took off running as fast as he could as dirt began to fall from the ceiling and walls and the other beams dropped. Alex was close to escaping when he saw a figure step into the mine to block his path.Nuhrii: Oh, hello, Kaza’s little helper. Alex, right?Nuhrii advanced sinisterly, wielding a sugar staff in replacement for his sword, which was no longer with him after the fighting over it.Alex: Dang it. I’m also the one who has to fight Willy Wonka here.Nuhrii: Oh, that hurt. Maybe you could be a bit SWEETER!Nuhrii said that as he blasted sugar glaze from his staff at Alex, who dodged. It hit one of the support beams, encasing it in glaze.Alex: Oh, go work at Dunkin Donuts or something, pal!Nuhrii: You know what I’m here for.Nuhrii gestured towards the Jewel, then fired another stream of glaze, catching Alex off guard. It encased his legs and stuck them to ground.Nuhrii: Now, I’ll just be taking-As Nuhrii reached for the Jewel, there was another rumble. Alex had loosened the dirt around a nearby support beam with his elemental power, and it fell, striking Nuhrii on the head, knocking him out. Alex managed to break free of the glaze as the mine continued to rumble, and dashed out with the Jewel as it collapsed. A huge pile of dirt and wood lay there, a hand poking out, grabbing around.Alex: Won’t they be proud of me!Alex shot fire at the pile, setting it ablaze with Nuhrii inside. But after Alex left, a somewhat blackened and very angry Nuhrii burst out, having lost the staff.Nuhrii: I gotta get my sword back...Meanwhile...Evo: Wait...what?Pridak: It’s become far too much of a burden dragging you two numbskulls around.Nex: But...you’ve had us in the fridge. You haven’t taken us around for-Pridak: Just shut up. Your moron friends came for you, resulting in a broken window and another hole in the wall. Which is why we will set you free...Evo and Nex: YESSS!!!Pridak: As long as you get out of our sight and take a sick day or something next time your group tries to kill us. And to make sure you obey us, we are hereby threatening your life.Mantax, Carapar, Ehlek, and Takadox nodded here.Nex: Fine. Whatever.Evo: Just untie us!Pridak: Very well. Untie them.An unknown location...Sehrah: My army, we have suffered the loss of one of our members today-Nimbor, who has been captured by our enemies. Which is why we must seek revenge on Kazarac. But not by attacking him-no, no. By luring him to us-by kidnapping his friend, who I believe is known as Alex.Rahkillion: Good plan, sir!Sehrah: Thank you. And I think you should carry it out.Rahkillion: With pleasure!In the City of the Great Beings...Kaza: Oh, Alex, hey.Alex: Hey. I ran into Nuhrii at the mine, but I made it out with the Earth Jewel, and I think we’ve seen the last of him.Kaza: You killed him?Alex: Well, I at least taught him a lesson.Kaza: What’s that note in your pocket?Alex: What-oh.Alex took the note out.Dear Alex,You’re a sucker, I escaped, I’m not dead, and you will die once I get my sword back.Love,NuhriiKaza: Well, great job.Alex: Thanks.Kaza rolled his eyes.Kaza: Anyways, that’s eight out of the eighteen elements whoever bothered to make Jewels for down, one with Kurahkzon, and nine to go. We’ll just deal with Kurahkzon later.Alex: So, no vision when you got the Air Jewel?Kaza: None. It’s like they only happen when they want to.Alex: Weird.Kaza: Yeah...well, see ya later.Alex: See ya.THE END!Next time: We actually go back to Zaktan-Hahli, the Arcade/Fun Center is finished, Rahkillion shows up (possibly) and more Jewel hunting! There you go. Oh and Season Three tidbit: You'll learn just why Iruini and Norik are banned from E3.

Also MANDATORY MUST ANSWER QUESTION: What is your favorite chapter and joke from this comedy EVER?!?!

Oh gosh...you might as well ask me what my favorite fall on Wipeout was.I guess my favorite joke, although it's not technically really a joke(perhaps "gag" would be the better word), was the insulation scene way back in Chapter 24.And my favorite chapter...I really have no idea. Probably a tie between 24 and 26. The 20s were my favorite part of the series.As for the latest chapter...

Pridak: Just shut up. Your moron friends came for you, resulting in a broken window and another hole in the wall. Which is why we will set you free...

Interesting piece of logic there.

Dear Alex,You’re a sucker, I escaped, I’m not dead, and you will die once I get my sword back.Love,Nuhrii

Not exactly your typical Christmas card.Good job once again.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Also MANDATORY MUST ANSWER QUESTION: What is your favorite chapter and joke from this comedy EVER?!?!
To be honest' date=' I'm not sure. It's not that I didn't enjoy any of the chapters or jokes; I just can't remember if I had a favorite. Maybe I'll tell you if I remember.[/color']
Kaza: What’s that note in your pocket?Alex: What-oh.Alex took the note out.Dear Alex,You’re a sucker, I escaped, I’m not dead, and you will die once I get my sword back.Love,NuhriiKaza: Well, great job.Alex: Thanks.Kaza rolled his eyes.
That note from Nuhrii was genius (although I am not sure how or when he managed to sneak it into Alex's pocket).Also, yay I reappear again. As I am now a main character, I suppose that means I am going to appear more often, so yay and stuff.Good double chapters. Keep on writing!-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

@MT: The '20s, eh? I'll examine them and dissect some good stuff for future chapters :P@TNTOS: Yep, you're a main character. You'll be more main than you think, soon enough.Saturday chapter time! Getting closer and closer to Season Three...Enjoy!Chapter Forty-Three: Some Kombat’s About to Go DownVezon: I’d like you all to meet Officer Cufem, the brave policeman who gave me building permits.Iruini: Well that’s...probably illegal. But nice to meet you, Officer Cufem.Norik: Cufem? Like...cuff ‘em?Cufem: Maybe, kinda.Hahli: So...you can now build wherever you want?Vezon: Yeah. Does that turn you on or anything?Hahli: Get lost.Vezon: ...okay.Later...Zaktan: You know, you may be after Hahli, but I do have to say-this arcade’s pretty cool.Vezok: Yeah, definitely a great hangout.Vezon: I knew we’d see eye to eye, my twin.Makuta walked up with a bewildered expression.Makuta: I thought your machine might be broken when Hydraxon could never actually whack the mole, but I knew something was up once the mole started to whack Hydraxon.Vezon: Yeah, the mole gets mad if you poke him. Or whack him.Makuta: Good to know.Upstairs...Pridak: So, my friend...in front of us it stands.Lewa: Yes. So it does.Pridak: An authentic Mortal Kombat II arcade machine.Lewa, with a sly look on his face, pulled a token out of somewhere, which glinted in the artificial light as western music began to play. Pridak grabbed his belt, which he’d worn for no apparent reason, as Lewa flung the token right into the slot. Pridak spat (which barely missed Takadox)-Takadox: Gah!-and then rolled his own token down that slot. The two grabbed their joysticks and jerked them around wildly.Pridak: OH YEAH!Lewa: WHY DON’T YOU TAKE SUMMA DAT! AND THAT! AND A FOOT SANDWICH!CHARACTER SELECT: SONYIAMantax: You guys do realize you’re still choosing fighters.CHARACTER SELECT: JOHNNY CAGEPridak: Darn it. I do now.They mashed away at buttons and joysticks. A cloud of dust rose up, and they were blocked from view.Carapar: *gasps*Mantax: No. It’s okay. It’s their destiny.Finally the dust cleared, but only Lewa still stood. Pridak dropped onto the arcade machine. His head slumped to one side and his tongue flopped out.Ehlek: PRIDAK!They rushed forward as Lewa stared.Pridak: E-Ehlek...Ehlek: Y-yes?Pridak: I GOTTA WIN!Pridak jumped back up, Lewa having won a free play...for himself. Pridak tossed another token in, followed by another cloud of dust, followed by another slumping, followed by another match, and another, and another, and another, and-Lewa: I’ve won ninety seven games and it’s only cost me a single token so far! I’m tired of this game.Lewa began to walk away.Pridak: Oh, so you’re...chicken?Lewa stopped dead in his tracks.Lewa: What...did you...call me?Pridak: Chicken.Lewa: GAH!Lewa spun and leapt toward Pridak...and soared over him, coming down just in time to start his free game.Two hours later...Pridak: Fill ‘er up again, Vezon my buddy!Vezon took Pridak’s empty cup and poured tokens into it...again. In total, Lewa had won four hundred twenty three games, all playing as Sonyia against Johnny Cage (who is annoying). But Pridak wouldn’t give up...EVER.Meanwhile...Kurahkzon: Do you understand my terms, Khounad?Khounad: Yes, Kurahkzon. I am to lead these Urohk into battle against Kaza’s friends, capturing them to get to him.Meanwhile...Sehrah: Are you ready, Rahkillion?Rahkillion: Yes. I will capture Alex to get to Kaza.Sehrah and Kurahkzon (at different spots): Excellent, my minion.Meanwhile...Kaza: The Light Jewel? Really? Nuhrii?Drarak: I am afraid so, Kazarac. Thank you for coming on such short notice.Kaza: Sure, anytime. Except when I’m watching The Simpsons.Meanwhile...Alex: D’oh! Not the Magnetism Jewel! And the Iron Jewel!Dinys: Yeah...once Stormer got the Magnetism Jewel, the Iron Jewel came right to him. Pretty inconvenient for us, eh?Stallak: So hurry! You must bring me the Jewels!Dinys: Ahem.Stallak: Sorry, us. Dinys is so touchy.Alex: I better get going.Later...Radio: Schoooool’s out! For! The summer! *guitar* School’s! Out! For! Ever!Kaza shut the radio off.Kaza: Ugh. No it’s not. I’ve been back too long. At least you guys can do Alex and I’s homework.Tahu: Easy enough. Hey, how do you spell 3?Kaza: *facepalm*Makuta: Hmm...so that number squared is equivalent to the rounded decimal of the mathematical equation demonstrated here...Kaza: Obviously he’s doing Alex’s homework.Tahu: Psshh! Your math teacher sucks! Everyone knows you don’t put a period in between numbers! You put it at the end of the sentence, duh!Kaza: I need some TV.Hahli: You NEED to get going.Kaza: M’kay. Hey, Cufem, could you like police attack some of our enemies?Cufem: Well, uh, sure.Kaza: Great.Hahli: Hey, what’s this letter from your school?Kaza: I dunno.Hahli: Hmmm...“Dear Mr. and Mrs. Austin’s Parents”-wow your school isn’t too social-“We will be taking a field trip to Shrubmont in the Smokies National Park. We need cash first. Sign here too. And read that junk.”Kaza: M’kay, Tahu, do your stuff.*scribble* *scribble*Tahu: There. Perfect forgery of your mom’s signature.Hahli: Have you even met his parents?Tahu: Yeah, they visited that one time at Christmas last year-well, a few days after.Hahli: Oh yeah. Strange they got used to their son being some sort of hero.Kaza: Yes! I’m a hero!Hahli: Now get off your butt, “hero”. According to the device, that National Park Camp is where the Plant life/Jungle Jewel is!Kaza: YES!Hahli: You’ll be staying two nights, so it’ll work out good.Kaza: Man we take convenient field trips.Meanwhile...Alex crept through the halls of the mental hospital quietly, looking for the Jewel of Psionics.Alex: The mind reading Jewel, right here at a mental hospital...I guess one of these crazies can really read minds.Voice: Hey!Alex: What?Alex spun around, only to see someone in a straight jacket walking toward him...well, dragging himself with his nose.Alex: Woah! Back!Insomniac: Hey, relax. I’m a Toa.The man shape shifted into a Toa, then levitated the straight jacket off.Toa: A Toa of Psionics. Call me Nameless. That’s what most do, because I don’t let them remember much.The straight jacket levitated on to Alex before he could do anything. He tried to transform into Warrior, but the jacket tightened and he couldn’t.Alex: GAH! What do you want with me?Nameless: I just want to help. You’re after the Psionics Jewel, correct?Alex: Yes.Nameless: It’s sewn into that straight jacket. I’m sure you felt it, but didn’t know. It’s yours-if you can get out of that straight jacket and take it with you.Alex: And why isn’t security coming?Nameless: They...forgot their jobs. Your welcome. Now try.Alex struggled and struggled, but the jacket only got tighter.Alex: Why don’t you let me go, before I-Nameless: Eh, eh, eh. When my power is amplified by the presence of that Jewel, I could literally put visions so horrible into your head that you would go reeling and die of fear. Your heart would stop and your body would cease to work. You would drop to the ground, twitch, foam, and then die. And no one would ever remember you. Not your family or friends. So I suggest you shut up immediately.Alex: Uh-uh...yes sir!Alex continued to struggle, until finally he saw an opportunity. If he could concentrate his general power, even with his minor control of each element, amplified, like Nameless had stated, by the Jewel, he could get out, though Nameless could easily have him wrapped up again soon. Alex just needed the element of surprise and he could do plenty with that light hanging down...Alex strained and strained, but not to get free. Finally the light began to wobble, to shake. Nameless looked up at it.Nameless: What the-WHAM!Glass shattered as it fell on Nameless, knocking him out. Alex levitated the straight jacket off and onto Nameless, having it be fastened tight around his head, leaving an opening to breath, but covering his vision and someone blocking his control. Alex created vines to tear at the straight jacket, finally ripping out the Jewel. He grabbed it and ran.Back at the house...Kaza: Before the field trip, I think I have time for one more Jewel...THE END!Next time: An epic chapter, guest starring one of the greatest guitarists who’s ever lived! Another Season 3 tidbit: The Barraki get involved in a Pokemon parody!

Iruini: Well that’s...probably illegal.

Maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't mention that in front of the police officer.

Kaza: Yes! I’m a hero!Hahli: Now get off your butt, “hero”.

Has Hahli considered a career as an army drill sergeant?

Next time: An epic chapter, guest starring one of the greatest guitarists who’s ever lived!

That's it. This comedy couldn't get any crazier.

Another Season 3 tidbit: The Barraki get involved in a Pokemon parody!

Never mind.This chapter was actually one of my faves since the BZP forum downtime. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't mention that in front of the police officer.

I would. Iruini would.

Has Hahli considered a career as an army drill sergeant?

What do you think she did before she got de-ignited and put on a shelf?

That's it. This comedy couldn't get any crazier.

lolfail.

Never mind.

Yeah. You better mean that. Just see what happens in Season 3. Here's a hint: Those visions mean soething-something Toa-ey.Anyways, Tuesday update time!Enjoy!Oh yeah, the guitarist is Slash.Enjoy!Chapter Forty-Four: Heroes of GuitarKaza dashed through the halls, running from security. He could hear a song in the distance. He sprayed water all over the ground. The guard dashed around the corner, slipped, and fell on his back.Guard: GAH!Kaza: Am I really doing this?Vezok: Yeah. And remember your roadie.Vezok dragged the guitar as they continued to run. They emerged into a stadium entrance, filled with screaming fans.Kaza: This is insane.Vezok: This is also where the Sonics Jewel is. Makes sense.Vezok hopped inside Kaza’s pocket, handing him the guitar, and they walked down the stairs, nearing the stage.Kaza: I’m so arrested.Kaza began to run, past the first row, and leapt onto the stage. He gripped the guitar hard.Voice: SECURITY!Slash: No, no, it’s cool man. I think this little dude wants to guitar battle me.Yes, you heard-er, read, right. Slash. The guitarist of Guns ‘n Roses, one of the best guitarists of all time, was about to guitar battle Kaza, who was hoping there would be color-coded buttons on his instrument.The audience cheered at this idea, and began to chant.Audience: SLASH! SLASH! SLASH!Slash stepped away from the mike to talk to Kaza.Slash: Listen, kid, I don’t mind guitar battling you, but it’s kinda odd that-is that Bionicle alive?Vezok had poked his head out of his pocket.Kaza: Uhhhh...no, no, nothing like that.Slash: It’s okay, kid. I know about that stuff. Since I got this-He showed Kaza the clear Jewel embedded in the end of his guitar.Slash: -plenty of weirdoes have shown up. Over the years, I’ve met Toa, Matoran, even other stuff. More...unusual...stuff. I know what you’re here for. And I’ll make you the usual deal-you beat me in a Guitar Duel, I’ll give you that Jewel. Now the part that changes is what you give me if I win. Got any Jewels yourself?Kaza: Maybe.Slash: Well, in case you do, I’ll be taking one of those.Kaza: Pick your favorite color. I got plenty.Kaza was surprised by his own cockiness.Slash: Maroon, I guess.Kaza: Ah, screw this. How about the Jewel of...Fire?Slash: Sure.Kaza: You do know no Jewel’s of any use to you? You can’t use their power.Slash: No.He played a chord, sending sounds reverberating through the stadium. Then he gestured to the plug for the amp, which anyone on stage could see was unplugged, but was cleverly hidden from the audience.Slash: But my guitar can. Forged in the flames of a volcano on Bara Magna, I bought this baby from a guy I later discovered was a...Protector, I think he said. He later sold me the Jewel.Kaza (thinking): A previous Protector...Slash: If I had the Jewel of Fire in here, chords would send waves of fire, instead of sound. In fact, if I was evil, and played the right chord, I could give you one killer headache.He winked, then started to play. Kaza glanced down nervously at his pocket, but Vezok winked and gave a thumbs up. But the thumbs up wasn’t to Kaza, it was to some others, high above, on a ceiling beam, ready to sabotage.Slash finished, having played the intro to “Welcome to the Jungle.”Kaza: Let’s hope this works...Kaza, being able to personally use a Jewel’s power, unlike Slash, had thought he might be able to draw off its power, if near enough, to enable him to play good. His guitar, since Slash couldn’t realize his strategy, was plugged up to an amp. Kaza began to play the intro to “Back in the Saddle Again”. It started out soft, but then shot into loud. When Kaza reached that part, the crowd cheered as the amp blew, shooting sparks everywhere.Kaza (thinking): This is powerful.Slash began playing a new tune, a very impressive one at that. But high above, Iruini had a plan.Iruini: Alright Pridak...Iruini spoke into a walkie talkie.Iruini: It’s time.Pridak was at the back of the stage, and peeked around the side of the amp, taking aim. He was in the right spot so he could barely see the strings on Slash’s guitar, since he was more to the side and back then in front of the guitarist. But he fired anyways, confident. The almost microscopic dart from the Barraki’s mini dart gun sailed through the air, slicing through a string, causing Slash to mess up. He froze, mortified at his mistake. Kaza took this as an opportunity to begin playing the Devil’s part from Devil Went Down to Georgia, cutting straight to the Fire on the Mountain tune, except playing it on a guitar instead of a fiddle.Then Slash decided to use his secret weapon. He played a single chord, a chord that, using the Jewel’s power, caused enough vibrations to break a string of Kaza’s. Slash began to play as well as he could managing to hold up impressively with another custom tune.Meanwhile...Hydraxon: Well, your wingman’s meeting Slash right now, but that doesn’t mean your coach can’t finally set you up! See, Hahli may have figured out about eHarmony, but thinks it was a system glitch, or a random hacker. So you’re not in trouble.Zaktan: Okay. What now?Hydraxon: Now...we resort to making sure you look slick. However Bionicles don’t really ever look different, except maybe when we’re sick. Cause we don’t have hair or wear clothes. So if you look good, you do right now. I can’t really tell, since you’re a guy. I do know you’re not hideous.Zaktan: Thanks.Hydraxon: So first of all, you need to have something in common. What music do you like?Zaktan: Classic rock.Hydraxon: Nice. Movies?Zaktan: Action or slasher, some action comedy. Occasional other stuff.Hydraxon: Books?Zaktan: Hunger Games is my top. I also like the Redwall ones. Oh, and Goosebumps. And Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter.Hydraxon: So no slow books. Got it. Video games?Zaktan: A variety, just like any true gamer should have. The Legend of Zelda, Halo, Mario, Assassin’s Creed, Donkey Kong, Just Cause, Guitar Hero, the LEGO games, Super Smash Bros., the classics like on N64, GameCube, PS2-Hydraxon: Nice variety. Why must your movie watching and book reading be biased?Zaktan: What about music?Hydraxon: Eh, modern stuff sucks. At least most.Zaktan: Except Katy Perry. And Ke$ha.Hydraxon: True. Course, Ke$ha sounds a bit robotic...Back at the concert...Takadox: Nice shot, Commander.Ehlek: Yeah.Pridak: Thanks.Pridak waved his hand real quick. The audience didn’t really notice. But Mantax, the ambush and melee expert, was ever alert. In the middle of Slash’s playing, he leapt up, hidden by his leg, and jabbed him in the leg with a toothpick. Hard.Slash: OW!Slash dropped his guitar. The audience gasped. Slash froze. Kaza began to play something from Come Together, cutting in the middle to something from Dirty Deeds Done Cheap, and finishing up with the tune of Rock and Roll All Night. Even the lead singer jumped in for that one, singing the lyrics until Slash glared at him.After the guitar battle, they played a few more songs while Kaza and the Bionicles waited backstage.Kaza: Thanks guys.Carapar: No problem.Mantax: Carapar, all you did was watch.Iruini: Yeah.Carapar: I still think I was crucial to the success.Vezok rolled his eyes.Then Slash walked in.Slash: Hey, kid, you won. But only because I broke a string and got leg pains.Kaza: Yeah, right.Kaza was playing innocent.Kaza: My guitar string broke too.Slash broke into a nervous sweat.Slash: My fault, kid. Here.Slash took the Jewel out and tossed it towards Kaza, who fumbled but caught it in the end.Kaza: Thanks.Slash: Ah, screw it.Slash walked off.Vezok: That top hat works on him.Pridak: Yeah, it does.THE END!Next time: School trouble! MAJOR school trouble! Yet another Season 3 (which debuts soon) tidbit: They end up on another planet!!!Now where could that tidbit be...it's hidden in this post.

First, I don't know who Slash is (although I have heard of the band Guns 'n Roses), so I'll have to take your word that he is one of the best guitarists of all time.Second, I don't really like the fact that you made a real person so important. I don't have any problem with real people making cameo appearances (for a joke, for instance), but I felt this was pushing it too far, personally.This chapter seemed to be more plot-focused than other chapters. That's not a problem, of course, since a comedy can't be all jokes all the time, otherwise it ironically would be less entertaining.I find it interesting that a former Protector sold a Jewel to Slash, which I figure is probably going to be important at some point.It was a good chapter overall, I think, although I didn't get many laughs from it due to the lack of jokes, which again isn't a problem because comedies do need some seriousness every now and then.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Slash: No, no, it’s cool man. I think this little dude wants to guitar battle me.

That would totally be his reaction.

Pridak waved his hand real quick. The audience didn’t really notice. But Mantax, the ambush and melee expert, was ever alert. In the middle of Slash’s playing, he leapt up, hidden by his leg, and jabbed him in the leg with a toothpick. Hard.Slash: OW!

If you can't win, cheat!

Next time: School trouble! MAJOR school trouble!

It never ends...Good chappy, as always.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Slash - Well, the only thing I know about him was that he was in a cartoon with was created with white cutouts (Now animation) and is completely full of cuss words. There was a episode where everyone was loving him, but the parents were like :o... this was revealed to be becauseSlash is 'Fake' and was made up just like Santa.Good chappy.EDIT: TIDBIT FOUND>Useless tidbit, though. I could have guessed as much.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

EDIT: DANG IT ACCIDENTALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY! Ah, whatever. New chappie tomorrow anyways! Me messing up means you getting more chappies. Who loves me now?Original Post:Who likes my pun? Heroes of Guitar? Get it? GET IT?!?!?@TNTOS: Yeah, it turned out pretty serious. And the whole previous Protector-Slash thing DOES NOT MEAN SLASH COMING BACK. I don't want any real-life people as recurring characters, because that would just be cheesy. That thing does tie in later (probably) but its really nothing major. I just kinda stuck it in there. I dunno. Oh and if you want to learn more about classic rock, I'm a huge rocker. So just ask me. Btw, listen to Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'N Roses. Great song. Also a good example of Slash's playing. Btw, not all those songs mentioned were from Guns 'N Roses, they were a variety. You can look 'em up if you wanna, just to get a feel for what was going on.@MT: Yeah, I tried to make Slash true to Slash. Cheating=winning. And no. It doesn't end. As always? AWWW NICE.@JL: ...whaaat? And yeah, that tidbit...BUT TODAY'S TIDBIT IS HARDER TO FIND AND MORE REVEALING! Actually, no tidbit today, but one next time.Chapter Forty-Five: The Battle of Kaza’s SchoolTeacher: And once again, may I remind you that we are to behave much better than I am told by your sixth grade teachers you acted on the Cincinnati field trip.Alex (whispering): This time we’ll be bit sneakier about the pantsing and mooning then.Dylan (whispering): Yeah. Hey, have you seen Austin today?Alex (whispering): I don’t know where Kaza is...Dylan (whispering): Kaza? I’m talking about Austin.Alex (whispering): Oh, right. Sorry.Teacher: Ahem, Alex, Dylan, if you need to say something why don’t you say it to the whole class?Dylan: I’d rather not.Teacher: Get up here, you delinquents.Alex and Dylan stood in front of the class, not sure what to say. But luckily for them, at that moment Kaza burst in.Kaza: Sorry I’m late!Teacher: Austin, this is your fifth tardy this quarter. Detention, today after school!At that moment, the wall to the left of the teacher exploded. No, I’m not kidding. Chunks of it flew through the room, smashing into everything and knocking students to the floor. The teacher fell to the ground and shielded her face. Alex and Dylan dove forward, away from the blast, and slid across the ground, ending up under her desk. Austin almost transformed, but stopped himself, remembering where he was. He slammed into a desk, knocking someone out of it.Through the gaping hole in the wall stepped none other than Rahkillion. Before anyone could do anything, the back wall exploded, showering the back row with bricks, knocking them around. The wall to the right of the teacher then exploded, followed by the front wall. The classroom lay in ruins. Besides Rahkillion, there was Nuhrii, Khounad (Kurahkzon’s Urohk General), and another Urohk, but not a normal one, an especially strong one.It was Kaza’s worst dream come true-his school had been attacked, and his class was surrounded by four powerful beings that didn’t care who died.Dylan: Hey, guys, what’s going on out there?Alex: We probably don’t wanna know.Rahkillion: Everyone step aside and you will not be harmed. Whoever resists will be torn to pieces.Rahkillion raised his palm and shot a yellow blast from it. It obliterated the teacher’s desk, leaving Alex and Dylan squished together, butts in the air, hands over their heads.Dylan: I think the desk is gone...Khounad: Who are you and what business do you have here?Khounad stepped towards Rahkillion.Rahkillion: I am a minion of Sehrah. I have come for the one they call Alex.Teacher: Feel free to take him!Alex: WHAT?!?!?Khounad: He is mine!Rahkillion: He is mine!Khounad: Well I brought backup.Nuhrii leapt forward, holding his recovered sword. He didn’t intend to turn anyone to sugar. Sharper edges and a sharper point shot out of his blade, turning it from a glazing machine to a killing machine.Nuhrii: I think we all know to whom the boy belongs.Luckily, none of them recognized Kaza as a human, only Alex, since he was the one they’d been informed of.Dylan: This better not affect our field trip tomorrow.Nuhrii: Whoever you are, shut up.Dylan: M’kay, I can take a hint.Dylan and Alex still hadn’t moved from their positions.Rahkillion: You two look like...what do you say...‘dipwads’.Alex finally turned around.Alex: GAH!Dylan followed.Dylan: GAH!Khounad: Enough talk.Khounad raised his arm, which he had a small device attached to. It shot a purple colored blast which nailed Rahkillion in the chest, sending him flying back through the hole in the wall and slamming into the wall behind it, which managed to hold up, only losing a few bricks. Rahkillion slumped to the ground.Kaza, feeling brave, grabbed a desk and heaved it at Khounad. It hit him, catching him by surprise, since he wasn’t looking, and knocking him over. Nuhrii took advantage of this and leapt toward him, but Rahkillion had recovered and nailed him in midair with a blast. Nuhrii flew through the air, slamming into Dylan. They both tumbled to the floor.Dylan: Ow! Hey, get back up! Don’t let him get away with that!Dylan pushed Nuhrii off him.Nuhrii: Maybe I’ll let you live.Nuhrii turned and leapt at Rahkillion, who blocked a sword swing with his staff. They dueled as Khounad heaved the desk, with much more strength, back at Kaza, sending him flying. He landed on Zach’s desk.Zach: Woah! What are you thinking?Kaza: I’m thinking...He thought for a second.Kaza: It’s K-He thought again.Kaza: Ah, they can kill eachother.Multiple teachers rushed in, armed with things like pointers and rulers, except for a few, which held baseball bats from the sports storage room. The sixth grade science teacher slammed his bat into Nuhrii’s head. A resounding crack echoed through the room. He began repeating the process. Nuhrii punched him hard, knocking him down. Another teacher leapt forward with a bat to defend him. Rahkillion grabbed Nuhrii and threw him as hard as he could. Nuhrii sailed back, down the hall a ways, slammed into the doors, breaking them, and slammed down into the hard concrete ground.Dylan: Oh, man, I’m rooting for that guy!Rahkillion spun around, only to be blasted by Khounad, then blasted again and again. Finally his blaster was out of energy. He reached to pull out a sword but Alex tackled him.Khounad: Get off of me!The other Urohk had been standing there a long time, but finally decided to help. Rahkillion sprang forward, his chest armor shattered, and attacked the Urohk ferociously with his staff.That’s when Kaza noticed the glint of a Jewel behind Khounad’s chest armor, which he could see due to where he stood. Khounad threw Alex back and into Dylan.Dylan: That tough red guy needs to come-At that moment pieces of locker flew everywhere as Nuhrii blasted them to bits in fury. He dashed forward, and the teachers scattered.Kaza leapt forward onto Khounad’s back and reached down behind his chest armor. He grabbed the Jewel, hoping he could still use it without being in Protector form. Kurahkzon must have entrusted Khounad with the Plasma jewel. Not wanting to expose his powers, with his hand still inside Khounad’s chest armor, Kaza unleashed a small blast of plasma. No one could see, since Khounad was facing away from the students, and Khounad shouted out in pain. His chest armor melted completely off, and Kaza kicked off of Khounad’s back, landing on Zach’s desk again.Zach: Hey, nice job taking his diamond or whatever that is.Kaza: Technically, it’s called a Jewel.Zach: Nice.Kaza sprang up, but stood there. He pocketed the Jewel. As Khounad turned around, Dylan threw a large chunk of wood that used to be part of the teacher’s desk. It nailed Khounad right in the face.Dylan: Hey, red guy, now!Nuhrii: It’s Nuhrii, by the way.Nuhrii sprang forward and grabbed Khounad, flinging him through the hole that had once been a wall. Rahkillion dove at Nuhrii, who spun around, slicing across the minor Great Being’s chest and kicking him back. Nuhrii flung his blade hard, impaling Rahkillion right through and therefore killing him.Dylan: YEAH!Alex: Awesome Nuhrii!Kaza: Nice job!Nuhrii: Thanks, I guess.Nuhrii quickly spun around as Khounad tried to attack him and kicked him back. Khounad smacked his blaster, and managed to get it to work just a bit. He could see enough energy sizzling through it for one more blast. In slow motion, he jerked it up, aimed at Nuhrii’s head. Nuhrii’s eyes widened. As the blast came at him, he flipped back and it went right under him, so close that a drop of his sweat that hung from the top of his head (remember, he’s upside down) was obliterated. The blast shot back as Nuhrii landed, and it nailed the already injured other Urohk, blowing his chest to pieces.Dylan: Sweet flip!Khounad: Hey, I shot the blast!Dylan: Yeah, but you’re annoying.Khounad: Why you little-Nuhrii slammed his fist into Khounad’s jaw, breaking it, and then blasted him back. Khounad got to his feet and fled, leaving the school. Nuhrii turned to look at Kaza, Alex, and Dylan, winked, then slipped Kaza the Light Jewel so the teacher and students couldn’t see. Then Nuhrii ran off, following Khounad’s path.The teacher finally opened her eyes.Teacher: Is it over?Alex: Hopefully.Intercom: Students, we were just attacked by odd-looking things, but two of them were killed and the other two left. The seventh grade area of the school is in ruins, but it will be rebuilt, and a better security system will be installed. Fortunately, the seventh grade will be gone for the next three days on a field trip, giving us time to begin rebuilding. Who knows, if we work hard enough, maybe we’ll even get it done before they’re back. Wait a sec-a new security system would cost lots of money. Well, I guess we won’t have a new security system, but I can assure you our school will be fixed. Now, I will call the names of the students whose lockers have been destroyed. Since it is last period, please go pack up. Just come if your locker is in ruins.Everyone walked to their lockers, some to their...piles...of locker remnants.Intercom: Oh, also, before I call the names please don’t mention this to your parents, we want their tuition. If we find out you snitched, two months of detention. Now, I’ll need to see Dylan...Dylan: Ah, man, my locker’s blown up! Wait a sec...I have no textbooks now! I can’t be held accountable for it either! YESSSS!!!Dylan excitedly ran to the office.Alex: Wow. Our school is C-H-E-A-P. So, I saw you get a Jewel.Kaza: Well, Khounad had the Plasma Jewel on him, so I guess Kurahkzon entrusted him with it, and Nuhrii winked and slipped me the Light Jewel. So I think he might be on our side. I also think he realized I’m Kaza.Alex: And I think Dylan can now be classified as a hero, sadly enough. The standards of heroes have gone down so far.Kaza: That was a close one. On the bright side, no one knows much, or at least much about us. But if they’re willing to just attack the school, who knows what they’ll do next.Alex: Or on the field trip. After all, there is a Jewel there. And we leave tomorrow.Kaza: Oh man...well, at least today was awesome. And if anyone shows up on the field trip, I’ll destroy them.Alex: Good to know. See ya tomorrow.Kaza: See ya.Teacher: Young man, you have detention!Kaza: The room we have detention in exploded.Teacher: #$%@ IT!Kaza: And to think parents pay for this place...THE END!Next time: The Bionicles weren’t in this one, sorry. They’ll be back next time, don’t you worry!

Edited by PurpleBouncy

Nuhrii sprang forward and grabbed Khounad, flinging him through the hole that had once been a wall. Rahkillion dove at Nuhrii, who spun around, slicing across the minor Great Being’s chest and kicking him back. Nuhrii flung his blade hard, impaling Rahkillion right through and therefore killing him.

And then was promptly arrested for showboating while murdering someone.

Intercom: Students, we were just attacked by odd-looking things,

LOCKDOWN!

Wait a sec-a new security system would cost lots of money. Well, I guess we won’t have a new security system, but I can assure you our school will be fixed.

Just wait until they realize that fixing the school will cost a lot of money, too. Classes in the parking lot, here we come.Good job, JL.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Good chapter. I'm (or Nuhrii is) back again and possibly not a villain anymore, although I don't understand why. Guess it's something that will be answered later.Keep on writing!-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

@MT: Lockdown wouldn't help. My real-life school's procedures: 1. Turn off classroom lights. 2. Put a black cloth over the door windows so they can't see in. 3. Hang a green sign that says 'OK' if we have everyone, 'N/A' if we don't over the black cloth. I was laughing so hard I was literally crying when I watched my teacher do that. If that's not a deas giveaway that there are kids begging to be shot in there, I don't know what is.@TNTOS: It'll be answered in Chapter 51. Around there, at least.And why was I not on? Grounded. I got ungrounded, but got an In-School Suspension today. I've had one each grade for the past three grades if you count this year. This year's was for tardies, others for self-defense. I mean really, if you were being kicked in the ribs, would you bother to call a teacher before getting up and punching the guy?Anyways, that Friday chapter turned out to be Saturday's, so...oops. So here is Tuesday's three days late and tomorrow's one day early! MORE DOUBLE CHAPTER MADNESS!Enjoy x2!!!Also this field trip thing, is, just like the first field trip one, based off a real field trip. I tend to take field trip ideas and turn them into field trips in the comedy, so beware if we ever take one to D.C.-the White House may get blown up! Wait, can that be classified as a threat by the Feds? DISCLAIMER: That's a joke.Enjoy!Also Dylan parodies a famous celeb feud in this first chapter.Chapter Forty-Six: The Great Outdoors Part 1Deep inside a backpack, on a bus, on the way to Shrubmont environmental camp in the Smoky Mountains...Pridak: Today we go to the wild-in the woods, hiking, foraging for our food. However one of our old enemies from our pre-Kaza days-remember before we were de-ignited and purchased by him-happens to have a base out here. And I’m not talking about anyone from Hero Factory.Mantax: You can’t mean-Pridak: Oh but I do.Ehlek: Not...Pridak: Oh, but yes.Takadox: It can’t be-Pridak: Oh, but it can.Carapar: Remember when I hit my head on that rock and got smart? Then I faded down to average intelligence?Pridak: Yes.Carapar: I wonder...if we’re hiking and I fall and hit my head again, will I be dumb again?Pridak: Possibly...but that obviously isn’t foreshadowing!Carapar: Of course not!Pridak: Anyways, yes men, I mean...just kidding.Takadox: You can’t just kid about HIS return!Pridak: Eh.Later...Teacher: Here.The teacher chucked Kaza’s luggage towards him off the bus. It slammed into Kaza, knocking him over.Kaza: GAH!Alex walked by, dragging all his luggage...and Dylan’s.Dylan: Work for your five bucks, bro.Alex: You got it...As Kaza struggled to remove his luggage, his backpack unzipped, and Iruini slipped out, followed by Norik, Hydraxon, Makuta, Zaktan, and Vezok.Zaktan: Ready for a night in the woods, men?Hydraxon: And searching for the Plant Life/Jungle Jewel.Vezok: I think they opted more for forest than jungle.Norik: Well, Kaza’s device says it should be...on top...of...that mountain.Makuta: Eh, for a mountain it’s not too big.Iruini: FOR A MOUNTAIN!Makuta: What?Iruini: I’d facepalm right now, but it’s so overused.Later...Kaza set his suitcase, backpack, sleeping bag, and pillow down on the bottom half of a bunk he shared with Dylan. He quickly checked inside for the Bionicles, and didn’t have enough time to examine them all.Random Chaperone: Remember, meet at the...Kaza ignored the chaperone as he grabbed his device, which was already showing the location of the Jewel for some reason. It was on top...of...a mountain. Alex walked up.Alex: The Jewel’s there?Kaza: Yeah.Alex: Eh, not too big for a mountain.Kaza: FOR A MOUNTAIN!Alex: Good point.Slowly, the students poured out, until the Bionicles were left alone.Pridak: Okay, time to take over this camp! Move out!The Barraki poured out of the backpack and out of the dorm.Hahli: Oh, come on guys!Lewa: They’re so gonna get killed.Meanwhile...Counselor: First, we’re going to hike that mountain over there to the falls.The group of people Kaza, Alex, and Dylan were in got up and followed the Counselor. They stood at the base of the mountain.Kaza: Dang.Counselor: Now, I’m very proud of this mountain-Dylan: Yo, Counselor, I’m real happy for you, and imma let ‘chu finish, but that Le Conte trail mountain is one of the best mountains of all time-Counselor: *glares*Dylan: ...sorry...Meanwhile...Sehrah: That incompetent fool Nuhrii! He killed Rahkillion!Sehrah Minion: Master, what do we do now?Sehrah: WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!Sehrah Minion: Um...yeah. What do we-BOOM!The minion flew back and slammed into the wall. Sehrah turned on his pedestal, addressing his army.Sehrah: We have lost Rahkillion recently. This is a great loss for our army and will be a major setback. However, I’ve come to the realization that we should forget about what is going on with Kazarac. Hopefully Kurahkzon will solve that issue without our assistance. We need to focus on the warfront. Ready yourselves! Soon, we leave to end the war!The army cheered as the author foreshadowed something that you don’t know about yet.At the camp...Stormer: Now that we’ve caught up with them, I’d like to brief you all: our mission is to successfully secure the Jewel of Plant Life, and then destroy all three of the Jewels in our possession.Furno: But why?Stormer: Furno, please! I have direct orders from Hero Factory!Furno: Okay then.Surge: From what I’ve heard while getting my intel, the Jewel is on the top of that mountain. We’ll have to climb up there.Breez: I’m not climbing all the way up there!Stormer: Actually, I had a...different...idea.Stormer gestured off to the side, towards a small shack. When they opened it, they found climbing gear. The three turned and looked at their leader quizzically.Stormer: Exactly.On top of the mountain...Nuhrii: The Jewel is right up there...all I have to do is get it and bring it to Kaza, so we can take down Sehrah and Kurahkzon. I’m glad Drarak gave me that information.Nuhrii grabbed a rock jutting out from the small waterfall and began to climb up. He got about five feet up when he slipped on the slick rocks and fell, splashing into the water. He surfaced quickly.Nuhrii: I need some equipment...Meanwhile...Counselor: And now, we’re about half the way to the top. Isn’t the view pretty from this spot?All the students began to peer down. That’s when Kaza saw it.Kaza: Way down there...isn’t that...Alex: Oh no.It was Stormer! Stormer and the rest of the group! Breez, Furno, Surge, and the newly reacquired Evo and Nex!Kaza: Okay, okay, let’s not panic. They’re still a while down. Plus, they’re toy sized right now. I’d say this rock is about their size...Kaza casually kicked a rock off the side of the mountain. A ways below, it plummeted towards the group.Stormer: Swing out!The Hero Factory Alpha Team kicked off the side of the mountain and swung out, intending for the rock to go between them and the mountain. However, it hit Furno’s side, sending him swinging back and forth on his rope.Furno: Woah!Eventually he stopped swaying.Stormer: That’s not good. We’ll never make it with Kaza...oh, look.The group was having to continue on their hike. The Hero Factory team continued their climb until they reached the end of their rope. They got ready to get it higher up and continue to the Jewel.Meanwhile...Tahu sat out in the middle of a lake, in a canoe, looking at himself in the water while fishing.Tahu: Man...red is totally my color...oh! I’m getting a bite!The fishing pole began to bend as something tugged on Tahu’s pole.Tahu: Wow! This is hard!Just when Tahu was about to give up, he shot up to normal size and the line came flying up out of the water and over his back, splashing into the water behind him. The fish slipped off the hook and swam away.Tahu: But how-OH! Iruini and Norik only prevented us from reaching full size in Knoxville! We’re in a different city now! I gotta go tell the others!THE END!Next time: Kaza reaches the top. Will chaos ensue? DOUBLE CHAPTER MADNESS!!!Chapter Forty-Seven: The Great Outdoors Part 2Furno: FINALLY! A BREAK!The group pulled themselves up onto a spot on the mountain, off the trail, to rest after having climbed well over halfway up. Breez motioned with her head for Furno to head over to a spot somewhat away from the others. Furno, hoping he was going to date Breez, did so.Breez: You know, Stormer’s never exactly been...the one with the most common sense, you know...Furno: Yes...Furno was staring at Breez.Breez: And, uh...I’m starting to wonder if he’s...Furno: Yeeessss...Breez: Crazy.Furno: Oh, sure. Whatever you...say...Breez...Breez: Okay...so I’m thinking we should...Furno: Oh...yeeesss...Breez: Ditch the group.Furno: YES!! I KNEW IT!Breez: Keep your voice down! And no, we aren’t running away together. I’m sick of everyone liking me.Furno: You are the only girl.Breez: Anyways, when we get to the top, and Stormer goes after the Jewel, we need to run. Get out of sight, then grab the ropes and scale back down the mountain. I came to you because the others are probably too devoted to Stormer.Furno: Sounds good.Around an hour later...Counselor: And now we are at the falls. Here, the water flows off into...Kaza: We need to get away from the Counselor.Alex: Wait, I think when he’s done talking we can split off and hang around. It’ll be easier to get the Jewel then.The counselor finishes talking and everyone started talking and walking around. There was a shallow area of water, with a few one or two foot drops leading down a river. Most kids walked up to the top of the ten foot falls. Down the river were the real falls, which fed into the lake.Kaza and Alex headed up there, looking for the Jewel, of which there was no sign. They slipped off, heading further up, at the top of a farther back ten foot drop. They looked down at everyone.Kaza: It’s gotta be up here somewhere.Alex: What about up there?A short ways back, there was another fall, a good twenty feet. They hiked up there. Up there, there was another fall. At the top of it, a large rock sat there, dividing the falling water into two sections. On top of that rock lay the Jewel.Kaza: Nice job! Now, there’s no way to walk up there...but the water’s not falling very hard, so...wait a sec...the others can’t see us...so...Kaza transformed into his Protector form. Alex transformed too. With the minor flight skills of the Toa Simulation Suit, Kaza managed to fly up there. Alex wasn’t really much of a flier.As soon as Kaza grabbed the Jewel, out of view of Alex, a net fell over him. He fell over, clutching the Jewel, into the water. The Jewel left his grasp, but instead of getting whisked away, ended up tangled in the net. As he watched, full sized Evo and Nex picked the net up, carrying Kaza. They went up to where a piece of rock was roughly shaped like a seat. There Stormer sat, the Iron and Magnetism Jewels in a small hole at the top of the rock, which was like the back of a chair. It was somewhat like a throne.Stormer: Kazarac...welcome. You aren’t the...first...to join us...Stormer evilly gestured to the side, where a semi-conscious Nuhrii laid tied up and gagged, a small pool of blood underneath his chest.Stormer: Interesting fact-Toa can bleed. Well, at least sometimes, in this continuity.Stormer stopped attacking the fourth wall long enough to beckon to Surge, who was nearby. Surge drew a long, wicked blade.Stormer: Surge has been waiting for this. Finally, his extra weapon isn’t just a toy piece. We picked up some good stuff thanks to the fact that our sets didn’t come with much.Surge: And now...we...At that moment, Tahu slammed into Surge’s back, tackling him into the water. The other Bionicles burst out of the foliage behind him.Evo: How did you-Tahu: We climb fast when Kaza’s in danger. And you didn’t take all the gear.Tahu held up a rope with a grappling hook on the end of it, and began to swing it in a surprisingly dangerous, skilled fashion. The others drew their semi-real weapons. Better than when they were toy-sized, at least.Surge managed to get out of the water, still fighting Tahu.Hahli: Wait! Shouldn’t it be kinda fair?Pridak: Nah.Pridak held up a revolver.Pridak: We don’t need to be...fair...here.Surge: She’s right-Tahu and I, sword fight, one on one.Nex tossed a sword similar to Surge’s to Tahu, who caught it.Tahu: Here we go...Surge began to attack fiercely, driving Tahu back. They ended up slashing round in shallow water, only up to their ankles. But they continued on for minutes, ending up in water up to their waists. Finally Surge got the upper hand and raised his blade. But when he did, in a fraction of a second, Vezok threw a rock he’d been clutching right at Surge. It hit him in the neck, and he cringed, giving Tahu a chance to knock him back.Surge managed to trip Tahu, and the duel continued.Pridak pushed his revolver against the side of Stormer’s head.Pridak: I think this battle is over.Everyone froze and did nothing.Suddenly about forty cocking sounds came from behind Pridak. He turned to see forty other Hero Factory members, just random members, no sets.Stormer: Sometimes I call for backup.Pridak: I’LL SHOOT HIM!The forty Hero Factory employees stood there, all aiming guns at Pridak.Pridak: Maybe we should...work...this...out?Before Pridak could think to shoot Stormer, bullets thudded into his chest and he fell back into the water.At that moment everything erupted into chaos. The other Barraki opened a gym bag and tossed guns from it to everyone; also knives and such.After a few hours, Stormer, Evo, and Nex were standing on top of the waterfall above that one, sitting on a rock, observing. Surge was fighting, unlike the other cowards. Breez and Furno were being forced to obey Surge, who was now apparently second-in-command, according to Stormer.Nex: I think the Bionicles are gaining the upper hand...Stormer: Well, Pridak’s body is...somewhere down the river by now, hopefully, and we’ve only lost a few.Evo: Are you sure we want to take prisoners?Stormer: Everyone except the Barraki and Kaza should live for now. They’ll get to spend the rest of their pathetic lives in a Hero Factory jail cell.Meanwhile...Pridak: *coughs up some blood into the water, in a shallow area*Nuhrii: Oh, look what washed up...Nuhrii had managed to escape his bonds and retrieve his sword from a Hero Factory employee.Pridak: Be...hind...you...Nuhrii whirled around in time to impale a “hero”.Nuhrii: Good thing I sharpened this. So, uh, how are you not dead?Pridak: Always...wear...bulletproof...under...armor...Nuhrii: Ah. Clever.Nuhrii propped Pridak’s head up on a rock so he was facing him.Pridak: Can’t...take...that...many...bullets...though...might...not...live...Nuhrii: Hey, don’t be a downer.Nuhrii whirled around to kick a hero in the face, and then blast him with glaze. Nuhrii finished him off with a stab to the chest.Pridak: ...nice...Nuhrii: Thanks. Anyways, I have a feeling you can make it...just sit this one out, okay?Pridak: I...never...sit...out...Nuhrii: Well you are now.Nuhrii concealed Pridak with foliage after dragging him into the woods by the waterfall, and then rejoined the battle.Back at the battle...Vezon: SHAZAM!Vezon leapt up in the air and kicked an employee in the face, knocking them back towards Vezok, who kicked them hard in the back. As the hero came back towards Vezon, he held out his fist, which was briefly introduced to the hero’s face.Vezok: You know, I could have a worse twin.Vezon: And I could have a twin as good looking as me.Vezok: We’re twins. I practically have your face!Vezon: Yeah, but yours is blue. Silver is our color.Vezok: Oh shut up.Norik: Load me up buddy!Norik tilted back his head and Iruini held up...the bag. The bag was full of pixie stick dust. Iruini poured the contents of the bag right into Norik’s mouth, who swallowed. As he turned around, he noticed five heroes charging him.Norik: SUGAR TIME!Norik leapt up into the air and his legs began flying in a blur, rapidly. Norik’s feet slammed multiple times into one hero’s face, then he turned, still hovering in midair, to the next hero, kicking him multiple times in the face. Norik kept turning, impossibly hovering thanks to sugar, and took down all five.Iruini: Woah! Nice!Norik came down on one hero, smashing his foot into the hero’s face. As the others got up, Norik turned and used his feet of fury to knock the heroes back and into eachother. They all fell into one big pile, which Norik used his feet of fury on. He turned to the one hero who was just getting up and grabbed his neck.HF Employee: No, no, no, no-SNAP!Iruini: Ooh, violence.Takadox: Fight on, men! Today we battle in honor of Pridak!Ehlek: Is he even dead?Nuhrii: Not yet.Ehlek: Oh, thanks.Surge: Time for the rest of you to die. Just like your pathetic leader.Takadox: OH IT’S ON YOU SON OF A-WHAM!Takadox fell back, semi-conscious thanks to a blow on the head from the handle of Surge’s sword.Surge: I think he’s dead.Ehlek: BACKUP!Surge began to ferociously attack Ehlek. Surge knocked him down, since Ehlek wasn’t the melee expert. Just when Surge was about to finish him, Mantax tackled Surge from behind.Surge: WOAH!Mantax: Now we’re talking!Carapar ran up, and he and Mantax began to mercilessly beat Surge, until Evo leapt off the waterfall above and landed hard on Carapar’s back, knocking Carapar to the ground.THE END!Next time: The battle wraps up with some awesome action! Today's super secret revealing Season Three tidbit is actually a pattern of stuff hidden throughout these two chapters. If you find it, please post it either in white-needs-to-be-highlighted text or in a spoiler tag, in case some people don't want to know it yet.

Carapar: Of course not!Pridak: Anyways, yes men, I mean...just kidding.Takadox: You can’t just kid about HIS return!

He's up there with Creepers on the list of things you can't kid about.

Stormer: Interesting fact-Toa can bleed. Well, at least sometimes, in this continuity.

Just use lightsabers. No blood involved in that whatsoever.

Takadox: OH IT’S ON YOU SON OF A-

Badger.Good job, PB. I would go through and look for all the bold letters, but finding them all in chapters this large, especially when they take a good bit of looking to find, is too difficult a task for me at this moment.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pretty good chapters, although I must admit I am surprised at how violent they are. Most comedies don't go into that much detail about violence, so to see you do this is surprising, to say the least.Oh, and I found all of the bold letters and put them together (wrote them in white). The Toa Cerun? Or did I get it wrong?-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, I've been sick. I was resting yesterday. I'm still sick today, though. I should be better by Christmas...@MT: CREEPER!Star Wars Episode III should've had more blood when Dooku got his head cleaved clean off.Yes. Badger. And babies come from pumpkin patches.@TNTOS: Yeah, I guess I was feeling violent. Surprising, eh?And yes, you are right.Anyways, here is a one day late chapter, with a harder to find clue so hard that no one will even try to find it (maybe). There are white letter written in the spaces between words for you to find, forming a huge clue. Of course, you'll find out anyways only, like, two or three chapters from now, so...well, whatever. Oh, and NO LETTERS are hidden here, just in the actual chapter.Enjoy!Chapter Forty-Eight: The Great Outdoors Part 3Stormer: Nex, how are we doing in the battle?Nex: It seems like Evo and Surge are doing well against the Barraki.Stormer: Good, but...Nex: But what?Stormer: I can’t help but feel thatTPridak isn’t dead...he wouldn’t just...die that easy...Nex: He got filled with bullets, how could he be alive?Stormer: I just think...I’m the only one...who...who could finish him off...Nex: Trust me sir, he’s dead.Stormer: Nex...just shut up and listen to me rant...Nex: But sir-Stormer: Nex!*cocking sound*Pridak:hYeah, Nex. He’s right.Blood still trickled from Pridak’s chest, and he was limping thanks to dashing his leg against a rock. But he was alive, and he had dragged himself up there.Stormer: I hate you Nex.Meanwhile, on the sidelines of the battle...Takadox: Carapar, I called you aside because I want you to tackle Evo off that waterfall.Carapar: I’m not that dumb!Takadox: You were before that rock hit your head...hmm...Takadox picked up a large rock. He struggled to hold it.WHAM!Caraparecrumpled to the ground and Takadox began slapping him.Takadox: CARAPAR! SPEAK TO ME BUDDY!Carapar: Blue...friend...hello...Takadox: Oh yeah, I’m awesome.A few seconds later...Evo: NOOO! NOOO! WAAAAAHHHHH!WHAM!CRUNCH!Takadox: IsPEvo dead?Carapar: Well, it depends. Is his back supposed to have a huge crack down it? And should his heart not be moving?Takadox: ...Meanwhile...Surge: NO! NO!Mantax: That’s it!lI’m going to split your skull wide open!Surge: Wait! FURNO! BREEZ! HELP!Breez (from far away): Sorry buddy! We’re ditching!Surge: No, Breez, I love you!Breez: That’s nice. Bye-bye now!WHAM!Surge: ...Furno:aBreez, I feel...guilty.Breez whirled around and held a switchblade to Furno’s throat.Breez: You’re gonna back out now? Huh? Are you wimping out? Because I can’t let you do that!Furno: Now, now Breez...please don’t...Breez: LISTEN FURNO! EITHER FORGET SURGE AND STORMER OR DIE HERE AND NOW!Furno: I...I...I’m sorry.Breez: Sorry?nWhat fo-At that moment, Furno slammed his fist into Breez’s jaw, knocking her back onto the ground. Once she was there, he raised his sword.Breez: Being an evil temptress who doesn’t care about anything...not the best life choice. Looking back, I really should’ve-WHAM!Meanwhile...Nex: Don’t shoot him!ePlease!Pridak: Okay. I won’t.Stormer: Phew.Pridak quickly held up a second revolver and unloaded on Nex while still pressing the other gun against Stormer’s head.Stormer: Like I said,tphew.Pridak: You are sick, aren’t you?Pridak dropped the second gun and snatched up the Iron, Magnetism, and Plant Life Jewels from Stormer’s makeshift throne.Pridak: Now, I want your death to be perfectly epic.Stormer: Thanks.SYou know I really feel like we might be becoming frie-BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!Pridak tossed the gun aside, having shot into the side of Stormer’s chair, interrupting him.Pridak: Funny, eh?Pridak snatchedaup the second gun, but not before Stormer had leapt up and kicked Pridak in the chin, knocking him down. Stormer began to mercilessly beat on him.Stormer: You want something done right, gotta do it yourself!Makuta: Woah!Makuta dodged the fist of a hero, then grabbed their arm and flipped them. Hydraxon flung a boomerang that knocked one hero off the waterfall. They landed on the hard rocks below.Hydraxon: Thisris awesome!Makuta: I know!But three heroes sprang out of some nearby shrubs to grab Makuta and Hydraxon and knock them out with large branches, then drag them away.Later...Everyoneostood, looking up at the top of the waterfall.Stormer: We’ve made a temporary truce to discuss...exchanges. Heroes!Two heroes, the ones who had captured Makuta and Hydraxon, held up four unconscious people who were true heroes.Everyone gasped, looking up at the crumpled forms of Makuta, Hydraxon, Pridak...and Kaza.Stormer: That’s why you haven’t seen Kaza in a while. Oh, what fun I’ve had beating your little hero.Zaktan: Leave them alone!Vezok:nYEAH!Stormer: Heh, heh. No.Kaza: What’s...going...on...Stormer: Now, where did those three Jewels Pridak snatched go?Ehlek held them up, Pridak having tossed them down while no one was watching him. He could toss, though not well, since he was bound.Stormer: I’ll make you a deal, Ehlek. Those jewels for your friends. Three jewels, four friends.Ehlek: ...Stormer: Hmm. Indecisive, are we? This might help.Stormer slammed his fist into Pridak’s face. Pridak somewhat came to, and spat blood onto Stormer.Pridak: Screw...you...Stormer...Stormer: I think you’re in no position to say that.Pridak: What now? You gonna...kill me?Stormer: No. I’m gonna kill Kaza. With the weapons I confiscated from you.Stormer held up a switchblade and a revolver. He put the switchblade at Kaza’s throat, the gun at Kaza’s head.BOOM!The body fell back, off the waterfall, dropping into the crowd.That’s when Pridak laughed, blew the smoke from his gun, patted Kaza on the back, and tossed the gun down onto Stormer’s body.Pridak: Anyone notice he only confiscated ONE gun?Pridak got a cocky smile as everyone cheered.Later...Alex: Yeah, everyone scattered when they heard the gunshots. No one noticed you were gone.Kaza: How comforting. So did you ever see Furno? We didn’t find his body.Alex: No...Meanwhile...Nuhrii: Nice to see you again, buddy.Dylan: Same. So...what about that?Dylan kicked Furno’s body, which laid there unconsciously.Nuhrii: Not sure. Hey man, I gotta go. Catch up with you later!Dylan: Okay. See ya!Meanwhile...Kaza: Three more Jewels. Awesome.Alex: Yeah.Kaza: Let’s see now. We have Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Stone/Rock, Ice, Plant life/Jungle, Light, Iron, Magnetism, Plasma, Sonics, Psionics, Desert/Sand, and Sugar. That’s fifteen out of eighteen.Alex: It leaves...Lightning, Gravity, and Shadow.Kaza: Dinys mentioned once where the Gravity Jewel was.Alex: Lemme guess, somewhere with no gravity? SPACE?!?!Kaza: No, a NASA training base. Houston, you’re gonna have a problem because we’ll probably end up destroying half of you.Alex: I’ll go get the Lightning, you get the Gravity.Kaza: What about the Shadow?Alex: ...we should see where that one is exactly...THE END!Next time: The Lightning and Gravity Jewels!

A rather serious chapter, but like I said before, a comedy can't be all jokes all the time otherwise it'll get boring. I was still surprised at the seriousness of this chapter, though.Also, they have fifteen Jewels already? I must have not been paying attention. I knew they had a few, but I didn't know they had that much.And I found all of the white letters and put them together. The Planet Saron is what I put together, which wasn't hard for me to do because I just highlighted the chapter and looked for any letters that looked different from the others. Pretty simple.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Great chapters, and now I wasted all my time meant for HW.During the holidays.*Sigh* Sometimes, being asian sucks.Meh, Battlefield 3 limited edition + Halo: CEA will have to wait.Also, I have to ability to do this:

TNTOS found: The Toa Cerun.And I did this to showoff.How **** of me.:-|

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

After taking a break I never meant to be so long from the outside world (outside of Skyrim that is) for the holidays, I'm back with a new chapter! Actually, I still have some pre-written ones, so I probably should've posted this sooner...But in good news, I'm a Level Eleven Argonian-no one cares. *cough* I helped the Stormcloaks take Whiterun *cough*Time to go blog about my adventures in Skyrim.But for you guys, here is a new chapter! We find ourself wrapping up the Jewels-er, almost wrapping them up. Get ready for Season Three/the 2012 storyline, which gets intense. But we're not quite done with Season Two, are we? Until the New Year, I'll be off schedule a bit. But in 2012, I'll get back on it. Anyways here we go.No hidden clues this time. Enough hints.Enjoy!Chapter Forty-Nine: Coming Down to the Wire HereKurahkzon: Yes. The Shadow Jewel will be our next target. If everything works out according to plan, we’ll be able to slay Kaza right then and there. Make sure he doesn’t find out anything. Hopefully those visions haven’t...Khounad: Master, I doubt he’s remembered much.Kurahkzon: He certainly won’t once he’s dead. Now, check my schedule. Who else do I want killed?Khounad: It says you want a “Plurahk” killed.Kurahkzon: Oh, yes, Plurahk. Escaped me a while ago. Probably dead by now.Khounad: Should I take him off the list?Kurahkzon: Sure.Meanwhile...Alex opened the trunk of the car.Alex: The electric/lightning jewel...inside a Nissan Leaf. Clever. So I have to steal it from a car lot. Great.Kalmah: Indeed.Alex: Oh, not you.Lehrahk: I’m here too.Alex: I saw that.Kalmah: So...one Jewel, one Nissan Leaf, one Alex, two villains.Lehrahk: Smooth.Kalmah: I know, right.Lehrahk: Oh, there’s this cool abbreviation for...SKREE!The Nissan Leaf sped off, still inside the large building, with Alex driving and the Jewel in the cup holder.Kalmah: Car chase time!*Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi Plays*Kalmah and Lehrahk hopped in another Nissan Leaf, despite Kalmah having said there was one, and the two sped off after Alex.It's all the same, only the names have changedEveryday it seems we're wasting awayAnother place where the faces are so coldI'd drive all night just to get back homeI'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I rideI'm wanted dead or aliveWanted dead or alive*old-timey sounding guitar*Alex smashed through a wall. The car lot had closed for the night, but still a random alarm went off. Then it was smashed when Kalmah and Lehrahk made another hole in the wall.Lehrahk: Bringing a running joke on the go!Kalmah: Yeah. Good times, bro!Lehrahk: That rhymed.Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for daysAnd the people I meet always go their separate waysSometimes you tell the dayBy the bottle that you drinkAnd times when you're alone all you do is thinkBZP moderator: Alcohol reference!PurpleBouncy: Come on, it’s Bon Jovi!BZP moderator: Oh...you’re right...I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I rideI'm wanted *echo* dead or aliveWanted *echo* dead or alive*guitar**repeat chorus*Alex: They’re catching up!I walked these streets...Lehrahk: You better run, cause I’ve got a-...a loaded six string on my backI play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it backI been everywhere, and I'm standing tallI've seen a million faces an I've rocked them allI'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I rideI'm wanted dead or aliveWanted dead or aliveI'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I rideI'm wanted dead or aliveI'm a cowboy, I got the night on my sideI'm wanted dead or aliveAnd I ride, dead or aliveI still drive, dead or aliveDead or alive [x4]Alex: NOT A LOADED SIX STRING!Alex swerved in his car, avoiding a large van. He was trapped there, and Lehrahk and Kalmah were bearing down on him. They were only around thirty feet from smashing into him when they stopped, having run out of energy.Alex: A few test drives, a short car chase, and it’s out of energy.The car barely touched Alex’s. Alex hopped out, transformed, and flew off with the Jewel, though he wasn’t fond of flying.Alex: WOAH! WOAH!SMACK!Kalmah: Well, he’s an cool dude, but he got away.Meanwhile...Kaza: Well, the Bionicles are back at the house, and the Gravity Jewel should be somewhere in here...of course, I had to knock security unconscious and disable alarms all James Bond like...FlashbackKaza: Hmm...now where would an alarm be...Alarm: WEEE-OOOO! WEEE-OOOOKaza: AHHHHH!!!!Kaza panicked and fired a fire blast that blew up the alarm, shorting out the entire system.End of FlashbackKaza: Like I said, James Bond.Cufem: That’s nice. But...why am I here?Kaza: Because if I get caught, I can say I had authorization by an enforcer of the law.Cufem: Oh, yeah, same thing I say when I want free donuts and beer.Kaza: Are you lonely?Cufem: Only always.Kaza patted Cufem on the back, then entered a room with a sign on the door reading ‘Astronaut Training Anti-Gravity Chamber-Do Not Enter’.Kaza: WOAH!Kaza was floating into the air. He’d entered, closed the door, and stepped into a large tube-shaped area, surprisingly wide and open. Cufem was guarding the door.Kaza: Is that...oh, up there! The Gravity Jewel!Cufem: That seems easy. Almost like...The wall near the tube promptly exploded, sending pieces everywhere. The anti-gravity tube managed to stay intact though, being made of some advanced material.Cufem: ...a trap...Cufem passed out, having been hit on the head by rubble.Kaza: Who...Nimbor: Kazarac. What a pleasure.Kaza: How did you get here?Nimbor: ...jailbreak, how else.Kaza: Twice? I thought the Great Beings had better security.Nimbor: They’re cheap.Kaza: Apparently. But still not as bad as my school...Nimbor: Just so you know, Sehrah didn’t send me. I came on my own personal account, just to watch you die by my hand.Cufem, though in a daze, bravely pulled himself up.Cufem: Name...law...donuts...beer...Nimbor: Oh, and as for your semi-conscious friend...Nimbor grabbed Cufem and flung him against the wall.Cufem: GAH!Nimbor: Now, Kaza, if you were stuck inside a confined space, and a Jewel broke, unleashing all its power, what would happen? Especially if the Jewel had gravity powers...would it flatten you, make you skinny? Perhaps as skinny as Lindsey Lohan?Kaza: Oh man...Nimbor: OR TEAR YOU LIMB BY LIMB!Nimbor flipped a switch, turning on gravity inside the tube. Kaza and the Jewel fell. Kaza managed to use his gravity powers, amplified by being near the Jewel, to stop the Jewel in midair. Then he let it drop into his palm.Nimbor: Enough foolishness.Nimbor flung the door open and stepped inside, only a few feet from Kaza. He unleashed a powerful blast of weather forces, creating a terrible storm inside the tube. Lightning struck, zapping Kaza, and rained poured on them.Nimbor: What fun. Now, for the grand finale...Cufem leapt to his feet heroically and flipped the switch again, turning gravity off. Kaza, weighing less than Nimbor, floated up above him, and Nimbor’s electric blast bounced back at him.Nimbor: GAH!Nimbor reeled, having been blasted. But thanks to the open door, gravity quickly was restored. The two fell, Kaza landing on top. He rolled off and Cufem unloaded his pistol on Nimbor.Cufem: Finally I got to use that thing. You know, sometimes I’d fire a blank just for show, then blow the smoke away from the barrel in slow motion.Kaza: How nice. Thanks, by the way.Cufem: No problem.Kaza began to walk out when it hit hit-another vision.Six people stood in a line-the white armored Toa from his other visions, the blue armored Toa from his other visions, Nuhrii, the Narrator, and two others.Kaza: What-Cufem grabbed Kaza and shook him.Cufem: What is it?Kaza: Nothing...I just had a vision...and I’m piecing it together...THE END!Next time: Sorry about the Bionicles, they will be present next time. And only one more Jewel...Almost Season Three! Can't wait! *shivers*Well, I've known this for a long time, but you don't know Season Three's plot!

Gosh dang it. I missed the last chapter.Somehow these things happen.At any rate, good two chappys.

Cufem: Name...law...donuts...beer...Nimbor: Oh, and as for your semi-conscious friend...Nimbor grabbed Cufem and flung him against the wall.

Rule #1: Do not throw the man who talks about donuts.

Nimbor: Enough foolishness.

Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness.

​Nimbor: What fun. Now, for the grand finale...

Rule #2: NO VILLAIN MONOLOGUING.Once again, another good chappy. Seemed a bit serious, but serious is good sometime.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Cufem: Finally I got to use that thing. You know, sometimes I’d fire a blank just for show, then blow the smoke away from the barrel in slow motion.

Don't we all do that?Anyway, good chapter. Looks like Nuhrii's going to be a major character in Seaon Three if that vision meant anything. Be interesting to see where this goes.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

@MT: Monologuing always gets villians defeated.@TNTOS: I do. And yeah, Nuhrii is a major character. :DSo I was gonna get back on schedule yesterday, but *ahem* was busy playing Skyrim so I was unable to.So enjoy! New chappy Saturday, which will wrap up Season Two. Yeah, I know you expected this to be the finale, but there's twenty-six chapters in this season. It happened due to me writing Madhouse of Horror without a chapter number, because I didn't know when BZP would be back (it was in time, luckily) so I fit it it. But it inspired to start having longer seasons, so expect Season Three to be around thirty. Anyways, as always, enjoy!Chapter Fifty: The Shadow Jewel Part 1Drarak: Yes, I’m sure of it, Stallak.Stallak: That’s impossible.Dinys: Actually, I fear it’s far too possible, my friend.Stallak: I thought I’d see Angelina Jolie stop adopting kids before this ever happened...Dinys: Cough up the twenty bucks.Stallak: Fine...Stallak handed a twenty dollar bill to Dinys, who pocketed it.Drarak: Okay, guys. I know none of us want to believe it, but we have too, sadly enough. Kurahkzon is finally able to mass produce them, which takes away another advantage for the war.Stallak: I think we should send Iruini and Norik in to fight. Teach them a lesson.Dinys: Stallak, Saron is a much too dangerous planet for them. Unless...Drarak: I think Kazarac may be ready. Those visions are giving him hints at who he really is. Soon enough, he’ll remember, and then he’ll be prepared to go join the war.Stallak: Yes, if he survives his next battle with Kurahkzon. We all know he must have a trap prepared for the Shadow Jewel’s Chamber.Dinys: Kazarac is ready. I doubt he can kill Kurahkzon, but he will be able to survive, and possibly get the Jewel. If he does so, he’ll certainly remember.Drarak: Let’s hope so, otherwise the Toa Cerun will never be whole again.Stallak: We didn’t convince Nuhrii to join our side for nothing. It has to work!Dinys: And it wasn’t by chance that Toa Brekit ended up at his school.Stallak: I’m telling you, reincarnation has to be overrated. And it took the entire Jewels’ power to do it. If we ever needed to reincarnate someone else, or revive them, the Jewels would become completely worthless.Drarak: Well, with the Toa Cerun back together soon, hopefully that won’t happen.Stallak: It better not...At Kaza’s house...Iruini: Alex, aren’t you prepared enough?Alex swung his Nunchuk hand, nailing Iruini in the face.Alex: No, this forty-eight hour Wii Sports marathon is completely necessary. Now get back up! This round has only been going forty-five minutes! Are you already tired?Iruini: ...maybe a little.Norik: Hey, whatcha guys doing?Alex: Wii Sports training marathon! I need to be able to take on multiple Urohks at once!Norik: Well, I’m at the final boss fight of Twilight Princess, can you let me pop that in the Wii-Alex: IN FIVE MORE HOURS!Norik: I think your eyes are screaming.Alex’s eyes were intensely bloodshot, and he was shaking with exhaustion.Iruini: Yeah, have you even eaten anything for the past forty-three hours?Alex: MY OWN SWEAT IS YUMMY ENOUGH!Iruini: ...okay. Hey Vezon?Vezon: Yeah?Iruini: Time to switch out again!Iruini tossed Vezon the Nunchuk and Wii Remote. He got up, leaving his insulation cotton candy to stand on the carpet with Alex.Hydraxon: Is Alex still playing that?Iruini: Yeah.Hydraxon: Well, I need to try Through the Fire and Flames again on Medium.Iruini: There’s a line of people needing to use a console or the TV.Hydraxon turned around to see Norik, all six Barraki, Makuta, Zaktan, Vezok, Lewa, and Tahu.Tahu: BACK OF THE LINE!Lewa: YEAH, WE’VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG TO ALLOW CUTTING!Vezok: Wait a sec...wasn’t Makuta behind you a few hours ago Lewa?Makuta: NO, NO I-Lewa: GET HIM!Lewa and Vezok jumped on top of Makuta and began relentlessly beating him.Meanwhile...Kaza sat on the back deck, petting Wishbone and thinking, meditating, about the upcoming battle. He couldn’t help but be somewhat nervous.The back door swung open and the Barraki stepped out.Pridak: Alright, we’re going to practice ziplining off this deck and onto that tree. I set up the clothesline earlier today.Ehlek grabbed onto the clothes hanger farthest out, swung out so he dangled over the ground, in front of the railing, then kicked off the wooden railing and sped down. Takadox leapt onto the next hanger and kicked off, doing the same. Then Carapar, who also ate one hanger, and Mantax. Luckily, there’d been an extra hanger because Pridak had anticipated this kind of situation. He’d already grabbed onto the last hangar and stood on top of the railing when Kaza stopped him.Kaza: Hey, thanks again for saving my life by shooting Stormer.Pridak: Your welcome, I guess, but I would’ve shot Stormer even if he was handing me free money. I hated that guy.Kaza: Well I’m glad you hated him. And, hey?Pridak: Yeah?Kaza: You think my fight with Kurahkzon will go okay?Pridak: Hey, man. You went through my boot camp. You’re good. You took him down once...fake. Then you fought him for real.Kaza: But he broke my arm.Pridak: But you lived. If you can live, then you can live again. And while you’re busy living, we can just steal the Shadow Jewel.Kaza smiled as he continued to pet Wishbone.Kaza: Thanks for the encouragement. Do you really think I can survive?Pridak: No.Kaza: ...Pridak: But you can with my help. Bye.Pridak kicked off and ziplined away, leaving Kaza with two different thoughts echoing throughout his head.Later...Iruini: Okay, Kaza, I’ve safely stored the Jewels away in the lab. All seventeen we’ve gotten so far. Are you ready to go finish up this Jewel Hunt, and the main plot of Season Two?Kaza: I guess so.Norik: Great. The device detects that the last Jewel is...Kaza: Where?Norik: In some place called “The Shadow Jewel’s Chamber”. Wow. And according to this...Iruini: ...there’s a portal to it...Norik: ...in the City of the Great Beings!Kaza: Wait, what? Then why didn’t I go there first?Iruini: Because it says there’s a seal on the door that can only be broken by the placement of seventeen other Jewels there.Kaza: What?!Norik: Don’t worry. You put the Jewels in, the door opens, you and the others go in, and we stay behind to snatch the Jewels out and bring them back here.Iruini: Sounds good. I think I pulled something playing Wii Sports anyways, so I won’t be of much help.Kaza: Thanks guys. Wait, why am I thanking you? You just volunteered to stay behind while I go fight some dangerous Rahkshi-weird being fusion thing that wants to kill me.Norik: But in a helpful way.Kaza: ...Twenty minutes later...Kaza gulped audibly, standing in front of the entrance to the Shadow Jewel’s Chamber. It was located towards the back of the City of the Great Beings, near some Matoran homes. Kaza held up the Desert Jewel, and placed it in a jewel-shaped compartment with a small drawing of a sand dune over it. For some reason, being near it made the Bionicles full-sized...The entrance was circular, like an old stone slab. It had seventeen jewel-shaped slots in it for the placement of the Element Jewels. The Desert Jewel began to glow.Hahli: That’s weird...Iruini placed the Water Jewel he’d been holding in a compartment with a small drawing of a wave over it. Norik did the same with the Sugar Jewel, in a compartment with a picture of a Dr. Pepper can over it. Hydraxon placed the Ice Jewel in a compartment with a glacier over it.Hydraxon: The Jewels are all glowing...cool...Makuta held the Fire Jewel, which he placed in a compartment with a flame drawn over it. Everyone else began to place their Jewels, until the Jewels were all there. Drawings were over each-drawings such as winds blowing, lightning striking, avalanches, vines, all drawings matched their element.Once all seventeen slots were filled, the door rose up slowly, making lots of noise, but opening up a stone passage headed downwards.Kaza: That doesn’t look too-BOOM!Fire flew out of the hole, singing Kaza’s Toa Simulation Suit as some explosion came from the room down there.Alex: I guess a few people already got here...Norik: Well, I’ll just be...Norik and Iruini ushered, or more like quickly and in-a-panick-threw the others into the passageway. The three Great Beings said their goodbyes, even Stallak, who wasn’t exactly Kaza’s number one fan.Drarak: Let’s hope that wasn’t the last time we see him...Iruini: Yeah...now, uh, Norik and I are just gonna grab the Jewels and run away now, okay? Feel free to send us to the house whenever.Drarak: Sounds good.Norik: Okay.Iruini and Norik snatched up the Jewels, then turned around and sprinted away.Iruini: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! EXPLOSIONY PASSAGEWAY!!!!!Dinys: May my strength be with him.Drarak: And my wisdom.Stallak: And my ignition, even though that doesn’t make much sense.Drarak and Dinys glared at Stallak.Stallak: Alright, my ignition’s with him, no matter if that sounds a bit nonsensical.THE END!Next time: THE SEASON TWO FINALE!!! Season Two is aaaalllllmmmoooossstttt over.

Alex: Wii Sports training marathon! I need to be able to take on multiple Urohks at once!Norik: Well, I’m at the final boss fight of Twilight Princess, can you let me pop that in the Wii-

Just ask him to play Wii Tennis with you: The first part of the battle is practically that anyway.

Makuta held the Fire Jewel, which he placed in a compartment with a flame drawn over it. Everyone else began to place their Jewels, until the Jewels were all there. Drawings were over each-drawings such as winds blowing, lightning striking, avalanches, vines, all drawings matched their element.Once all seventeen slots were filled, the door rose up slowly, making lots of noise, but opening up a stone passage headed downwards.

Has no one ever gone to eBay to find out how much these things are worth anyway?Good job, PB.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Fire flew out of the hole, singing Kaza’s Toa Simulation Suit as some explosion came from the room down there.

Um, I think you meant singeing, as the sentence doesn't really work with "singing" (unless it's part of the humor, although I am not sure that's the case here).

Then Carapar, who also ate one hanger, and Mantax. Luckily, there’d been an extra hanger because Pridak had anticipated this kind of situation.

Clever.Anyway, good chapter. Lots of cryptic Great Being talk at the beginning, but that's not a problem (unless you never elaborate on it, that is).-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

@MT: Wii Tennis purges all evil. And you just gave me an idea for a future plotline...but just so you know as far as I've planned out the Jewels don't come back into the story.@TNTOS: Yeah, singeing. Pridak is clever, and the cryptic talk means something, yes. It always does.You thought since it was already like 9:30 that I'd forgotten my Saturday update and the Season Two finale? No. Thanks for two great seasons guys. My fans went from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5...down to 2 eventually. Well, 3, cause JL's every few chapters. As far as I know, Ehlek left BZP, and ToaTonyia commented once since the forums returned, so I assume he's busy with school, because I got in touch with benjamin, and he is. So...uh...here's to...publicity. From the GCC or something, I dunno. Of course, ibrow stops by now and then...So 4? Maybe?Anyways, enjoy!Chapter Fifty-One: The Shadow Jewel Part 2 OR the Season Two FinalePreviously on It’s a Mad House!---Pridak: But you lived. If you can live, then you can live again. And while you’re busy living, we can just steal the Shadow Jewel.Kaza smiled as he continued to pet Wishbone.Kaza: Thanks for the encouragement. Do you really think I can survive?Pridak: No.Kaza: ...Pridak: But you can with my help.---Once all seventeen slots were filled, the door rose up slowly, making lots of noise, but opening up a stone passage headed downwards.Kaza: That doesn’t look too-BOOM!Fire flew out of the hole, singing Kaza’s Toa Simulation Suit as some explosion came from the room down there.---Dinys: May my strength be with him.Drarak: And my wisdom.Stallak: And my ignition.Now...Kalmah: You’re not even worthy of that Jewel, moron!Kurahkzon: I beg to differ!Kurahkzon fired a powerful shadow blast at Kalmah. It was slightly amplified by the presence of the Jewel, though no one could see the Jewel at the moment. It was half an attack, half a test by Kurahkzon to know if this was the right place.Kalmah lay on the ground, moaning. Kurahkzon tried to follow the attack up, but something flew through the air and slammed into the back of his neck, knocking him forward.The boomerang sailed back to Hydraxon, who caught it.Hydraxon: I forgot how awesome it is to be full-sized!Kurahkzon: YOU PITIFUL LITTLE-Kurahkzon failed to finish talking, because a fire blast from Tahu singed his face.Tahu: Sweet! Full elemental powers here!Kurahkzon began firing off shadow blasts everywhere, which the Bionicles blocked with shields and weapons. Nuhrii took advantage of this to blast hot glaze at Kurahkzon.Kurahkzon: OOH! OW! HOT!Nuhrii: How’s that? Tasty enough for you?Lehrahk: No offense, but fail one-liner. What you SHOULD’VE said is-Lehrahk never had the chance to finish speaking, because his mouth was filled with glaze thanks to a blast from Nuhrii.Kalmah managed to finally get to his feet, and looked at Pridak. Then he clapped once, and the other evil Barraki stepped out of the shadows.Pridak: Oh, not those guys! We finally get rid of Hero Factory, and now they show up again?Kurahkzon stomped once, and twenty Urohk stepped out of the shadows.Vezon: That’s what you’ve been training for Alex. Go get ‘em!Alex: Uhhh...Vezon shoved Alex forward. Immediately all twenty Urohk jumped on top of him and began beating him.Evil Carapar: I presume from the current set of events here that Alex is in quite the predicament.Evil Takadox: Oh, shut it nerd, even I’m sick of your yapping.Evil Ehlek: Same.Evil Mantax: Me too.Evil Carapar: Well, I never!Kurahkzon, annoyed by their yammering, fired a shadow blast that slammed into the evil Carapar and killed him.Kurahkzon: Out!The evil Ehlek, Mantax, and Takadox ran out.Kalmah: Man. Such quality minions.Kurahkzon turned again to Kaza as Lehrahk and Kalmah looked on.Kurahkzon: Glad you made it, Cerun.Kaza: Cerun? Is that like an insult or something?Kurahkzon: Oh, you don’t know. How hilarious. You collect seventeen Jewels, yet still the visions I knew you’d have haven’t revealed it. I suppose that’s good; the Shadow Jewel would surely finish up your visions and explain it.Kaza: What are you talking about?Kurahkzon: You really are clueless. Oh, well, I might as well explain.Tahu: Storytime!Lewa: Yeah, and after that comes death time if we don’t get out of here!Tahu: Well that’s not near as cheery...Kurahkzon: You are Toa Kazarac, one of the legendary Toa Cerun. Toa Brekit, who I believe you call “Alex”, was a fellow Toa of yours, along with Nuhrii, and Narra, the one you know as the Narrator, and more. That was years ago. When you were mortally wounded, the Great Beings used the power of the Jewels to ensure you and Brekit, who was also near death, would live again someday. Nuhrii, Narra, and the others had their memories erased to protect them, since there was no leader for their team. The Great Beings gave you a TSS in hopes of it jogging your memory, but to no avail. You fought me here while I led a war on Saron, another planet. Only the Toa Cerun could stop me. But alas, you have merely three here.Narra: Suddenly I materialized out of thin-oh, I don’t need to narrate anymore.Kurahkzon: ...Kaza, Nuhrii, and Narra all stood together.Kalmah: I think we’re dismissed.Kalmah grabbed Lehrahk by the arm and then ran out, pushing past Kaza and the Bionicles, who were surprised and too focused on the common enemy to stop them.Narra blasted the pile of Urohks on top of Brekit. They all went flying to reveal Alex, who got up and went to stand with them.Narra: Oh, cool, my blast was fire!Kaza: So, what was I a Toa of? All elements?Kurahkzon: Find out yourself. IN THE AFTERLIFE!Kurahkzon shot a huge shadow blast, with everything he could muster, amplified by the Jewel, at the Toa Cerun. Just before it slammed into them, a shield went up, absorbing the blast.Kurahkzon: Oh...yeah...that’s something you guys could do as a group. UROHK CHARGE!Pridak: Don’t worry-us Bionicles will handle the Urohk!The shield went down so the Bionicles could slip out. They all charged, and chaos broke out behind Kurahkzon and the Toa.Brekit: So, uh, what now?Nuhrii: Well, let’s see. Two Toa with unknown elements, plus one Toa with sugar, and one Toa with fire, equals bye-bye.Narra: Sweet one-liner.Nuhrii: Thanks.The four Toa began to charge up their powers in their palms. Then they aimed them at Kurahkzon, at an angle that would make their blasts intersect.Kurahkzon: Not so fast.Kurahkzon quickly put up a shield of shadow, amplified by the Jewel. But what would happen?The chorus of Highway to [censored] began playing in the background as the four Toa grinned.Kurahkzon: Uhh...maybe we could...be friends?Kaza: Nah.WHAM!!!The blast slammed into Kurahkzon’s shield of shadow, sending a ripple through it that destroyed it. The blast then hit Kurahkzon in the chest. His body began to glow as the elements spread through it, and he flew backwards. He slammed into the wall and fell to the ground, his armor damaged, burnt and cracked. The Shadow Jewel fell from the crack in the wall.The Bionicles finished off the last few Urohks with elements, and Lewa grabbed up the Shadow Jewel and handed it to Kaza. The four Toa Cerun looked at Kurahkzon, who slowly tried to rise, but fell to his hands and knees.Kurahkzon: This is not over. You may have injured me, but slaying me will be much harder. I’ll see you on...Saron...The air rippled where Kurahkzon was and he disappeared.Kaza looked down at himself. His TSS was melted and ruined from the extremity of being near that blast.Kaza: I have a feeling we’ll see him again.The group left the chamber. When they came up, Iruini and Norik appeared next to the Great Beings, who’d been waiting.Iruini: Oh, what, oh, we’re here!Norik: Kaza! You’re alive! And you got the Jewel!Dinys: Touch them together.Norik and Iruini were holding the rest of the Jewels. They set them down on the ground, and Kaza set the Shadow Jewel on top of them so they all touched. The pile began to shrink, or so it appeared. But it was really reshaping. After about ten seconds, a set of armor lay there, formed from the Jewels.Later...Drarak: Kurahkzon was right.Kaza: But what element is mine?Drarak: Ice and Lightning.Kaza: And what does this new armor do?Kaza war wearing the Toa armor. Once he’d put real Toa armor on, he’d transformed into his Toa form. Thanks to still being human, he could change back and forth freely, just like before.Drarak: Gives you minor control over all elements not yours.Brekit: And my element?Dinys: Air.Brekit: Sweet.Kaza: So, the Toa Simulation Suit...Drarak: ...is a suit designed to give the user minor control over each element, but no specific control, not near as powerful as a Toa’s. When you and the others unleashed that blast, your Toa power flared up. Same with Brekit’s.Brekit: I’m gonna have to get used to that new name.Stallak: TSSes are produced in our factories. However, we’re not the only ones who can make them.Drarak: They can also be used as robots, like something out of the Terminator. But these look like Toa armor, and don’t have any skin on them. Not cyborgs, TSSes.Dinys: Kurahkzon is part of a war on Saron, a planet inhabited mostly by Matoran. It’s valued for its technology. Thanks to that, they haven’t lost the war yet, but they’re doing bad. The Urohk army produces plenty of TSSes to help them.Stallak: Which isn’t good.Drarak: Back when you guys were intergalactic heroes, you did this kind of stuff all the time-so are you in?Narra: You want us to travel to Saron...Nuhrii: ...and fight-what is with everything finishing eachother’s sentences today? That’s weird.Brekit: I’m up for it if you guys are.Kaza: Sure. But who are the other Toa Cerun?Drarak grinned.Drarak: All in good time. Bring the Bionicles, we leave tomorrow morning!Kaza: But who’s going to watch Wishbone? Who’s gonna-And with that they were teleported to the house.Meanwhile...Khounad: I see the teleportation device attached to your arm was a success, master.Kurahkzon: Out of my way.Khounad: But, sir, it’s a great advancement in our techno-Kurahkzon: Be quiet! The Toa Cerun managed to defeat me! If only I’d known Narra was there...Urohk: Where to, sir?Kurahkzon: I’m sick of staring at space through that window. Take me to Saron. With any luck, I can crush them before the Cerun can stop me!Urohk: Yes sir!THE END!END OF SEASON TWONext time: A whole new season, with new action, new locations, new characters, and the Toa Cerun!Season Two was fun. But Season Three will be better. I hope.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

Pridak: But you lived. If you can live, then you can live again. And while you’re busy living, we can just steal the Shadow Jewel.Kaza smiled as he continued to pet Wishbone.Kaza: Thanks for the encouragement. Do you really think I can survive?Pridak: No.Kaza: ...Pridak: But you can with my help.

....I think having Pridak with you actually decreases your chances for survival.

Kurahkzon: You really are clueless. Oh, well, I might as well explain.Tahu: Storytime!Lewa: Yeah, and after that comes death time if we don’t get out of here!Tahu: Well that’s not near as cheery...

Check out Mr. Rain on Parade here

Kurahkzon: Be quiet! The Toa Cerun managed to defeat me! If only I’d known Narra was there...

If only. Oh well.Lol.Good chappy, PB.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nuhrii: How’s that? Tasty enough for you?Lehrahk: No offense, but fail one-liner. What you SHOULD’VE said is-

I think that was a pretty good one-liner myself. And I am not saying this because Nuhrii was my character and I am therefore very defensive of him. Where did you get that idea :P ?Good chapter over all. Season Two as a whole was decent and I am interested in seeing what Season Three will be like.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Here is the Season 3 Premier. They're not on Saron, but they're headed there. Anyways, I'm gonna try putting spaces between...I don't know, sections, I guess would be a good word? Yeah. The little blocks. You'll see.Chapter Fifty-Two: Space, The Dumbest FrontierKaza: Man, I really like this new white armor.Kaza shook the Wii Remote.Iruini: Yeah. It’s so...expensive...looking...Iruini scooted towards Kaza on the couch, but an ice wall appeared between them.Iruini: Thanks. I was getting greedy...anyways, it was really nice of the Great Beings to fix our size.Kaza: Turns out all it took was their powers combined.Iruini: Now I can play this awesome new game!Kaza: PurpleSmashers RPG is amazing.Iruini shook the Wii Remote, killing an orc onscreen.CONGRATULATIONS IRUINI! LEVEL 4 REACHED!USE YOUR SKILL POINTS!Iruini: Yeah!Kaza: Working together on this quest is fun.Vezon: Oh, hey.Kaza: Hey.Vezon: Is all you do play that game?CONGRATULATIONS KAZA! LEVEL 15 REACHED!USE YOUR SKILL POINTS!Kaza: Hey, this is precious time. We leave for Saron in what, three hours?Vezon: Uhh...Vezon looked at the time on the DVD player.Vezon: Three minutes, actually.Kaza: OH MAN!Kaza jumped up, saved his game, then turned the console off.Kaza: Everyone get ready!In the kitchen...Brekit (Alex): Man, what’s he yelling about? I haven’t even finished breakfast...Pridak: This stupid old toaster won’t even cook my waffle! I’LL LEGO YOUR EGGO YOU PIECE OF JUNK!Narra: Hey, I got it.Narra took the waffle out of the toaster and torched it.Takadox: I have a plain donut.Brekit: I see that.Takadox: It needs glaze. It’s sad.Nuhrii walked by and shot some glaze onto the donut.Takadox: YES!Pridak: Man, having a Toa team in the house is so convenient.Takadox: Way better than when we didn’t have a Toa in the house, anyways.Kaza burst into the kitchen.Kaza: GUYS! WE NEED TO BE READY TO GO TO SARON IN-All the Bionicles and the Toa Cerun turned gold.Kaza: ...uh oh...They appeared in front of a spaceship, in the City of the Great Beings.Stallak: So you’re not ready. What a shock.Takadox (muffled): Hfrey! Ishtill haffint fishdmi duggut!Bits of donut fell out of Takadox’s mouth, onto Stallak’s foot.Stallak: Oh, joy.Takadox: Mshorree.Stallak: Who are you, the cat from Mutts?Takadox: *gulp* I dunno. Sho what if I am?Kaza: Sorry they’re a bit...Stallak: Semi-dressed? Eating breakfast? Stupid?Pridak: Psshh, I’m not stupid.Pridak bit into his waffle.Pridak: OH MAN! THAT’S HOT! HOT! HOT!Kaza: Yeah, sorry.Drarak and Dinys walked up.Drarak: Oh, Kaza.Dinys: You’re here. Good. We can leave.Brekit: So, uh, what exactly is Saron like?Dinys: Soon you’ll find out.Later...Norik: Beam me up, Scotty!Makuta: PEEOOOW! BOOM! BAM! WHAM! SHAZAM!Hydraxon: Houston, we have a problem.Norik: Space is so awesome!The three looked out the window, where Earth was growing much smaller, and other planets could be seen as well.Hydraxon: Hey guys?Makuta: What?Hydraxon: Wanna go mischievously play in the airlock?Norik: YEAH!The trio ran out of the room they sat at a table in, down a hallway, and opened a door, then closed it, standing in the airlock.Makuta: Tag! You’re it!Hydraxon: it is fair and just!Norik: Gotta run!Norik yanked open the nearest door, and immediately floated out into space.Norik: WHAT?! NO! NO! I DON’T LIKE SPACE!Hydraxon: Hey, we can breathe.Stallak: That is because there’s an air bubble around the ship, generated in case of morons like you.Makuta: Oh...Stallak...heh...Makuta panicked and jumped out, and he and Norik floated around.Stallak: There’s also a generator creating anti-gravity in the air bubble, to simulate space.Hydraxon: Oh! FUN!Hydraxon began to swim around.Stallak: Enjoy yourselves...Meanwhile...Vezok: Man. We’re intergalactic adventurers!Zaktan: That is pretty cool.Vezok: So, uh, what you gonna do about Hahli?Zaktan: Well, I have to outdo Vezon.Vezok: You better soon.Zaktan: Why?Vezok: They’re watching a romantic asteroid shower right now.Zaktan: WHAT??! WHERE?!?Vezok: I think they went to that huge room extending from the side of the ship with that huge unbreakable yet see through window that people watch asteroids from.Zaktan: Good guess.Vezok: Thanks.About a minute later...Zaktan crept into the room slowly, then shrunk down to toy size and got in a potted plant, poking his head over to observe the two.Hahli: It’s pretty cool how you have an arcade now, and a superstore...Vezon: You know it babe.Hahli: Wait-I thought we just came as friends!Vezon: I thought I made it pretty obvious I asked you out.Hahli: Well, if I’d known I wouldn’t have come!Vezon: Why?Hahli: BECAUSE I’M IN DEEP LOVE WITH ZAKTAN AND I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!Okay, here’s what really happened.About a minute later...Zaktan crept into the room, tripped over his own foot, and fell. Vezon and Hahli both turned.Hahli: Oh, hey, Zaktan, you’re here! Come watch asteroids with us.Vezon grumbled to himself about how him and Hahli had come as friends but were going to leave as more until Zaktan showed up, then used his fingers to convey his feelings to Zaktan in a rather crude manner when Hahli wasn’t looking.Zaktan: ...Hahli: Aren’t these asteroids beautiful?Zaktan: Yes.Vezon: ZAKTAN I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY YES ZAKTAN.Zaktan: And?Vezon: YOU STOLE MY YES.Zaktan: Yeah. I did. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?Vezon: THAT WAS MY YES!!!Vezon tackled Zaktan, who punched Vezon in the face, and they began rolling around on the ground fighting.Hahli: Uh...see you later...Hahli walked out.Hahli: Oh hey Vezok.Vezok: Hey.CRASH!Vezok: What’s going on in there?Hahli: Probably exactly what you’re thinking.Vezok: A bunch of hot girl Toa are throwing free money into the air, which rains down into my hands?Hahli: I guess it’s not what you’re thinking.Vezok walked in to see Zaktan and Vezon fighting.Vezok: Hey! Break it up! Break it-Intercom: Attention passengers, we are now landing on Saron. Please be prepared to enter a war-torn planet full of complete chaos. Also, thank you for being teleported with no say in the matter whatsoever to Great Being Airlines!Vezok: Great.Intercom: Oh, and outside is a huge battlefield.Vezok: WE LANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRICKIN WAR?!?Intercom: Have a nice day!Vezok: OH WHY DON’T YOU GO HAVE A NICE DAY OUT IN THE WARZONE YOU LANDED US IN YOU FRICKIN-BOOM!The ship shook, and Zaktan and Vezok stopped fighting as the potted plant fell over and broke.Vezok: WHAT WAS THAT?Intercom: Oh, that was just a bomb being dropped about half a mile away.Vezok: OH IS THAT ALL?!Zaktan: Hey, guys, look!The three Piraka all looked out the asteroid-viewing window, which was luckily bulletproof, to see a huge battle below them (they were on the ship’s second story). The landing hadn’t phased the fighters, and some, it looked like, were preparing to launch missiles on the ship.Vezon: IS THAT KAZA?!Kaza, Brekit, Narra, and Nuhrii all ran out onto the battlefield, Kaza in his white armor, all firing elemental blasts and the blasters they’d been provided with, followed by the similarly armed other Bionicles.Zaktan: I’m not goin out there!THE END!Next time: Meet the locals of Saron!