• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Destruction Comics

zykecomic

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 16 2012 - 06:32 PM

So I decided to do something less productive with my life and make some comics!*Ahem*Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you...Posted ImageSeason 1: Episode 1: Interrupting TerroEpisode 2: A Shameless Excuse for Guest StarsEpisode 3: Staff MeetingEpisode 4: An Evil CasseroleEpisode 5: PrankstersEpisode 6: Special DeliveryComics will (hopefully) be added at least twice a week.TO BE A GS OR PGS:Fill in the following form and PM it to me.Name:Gender:Species:Personality:Any quirks or special traits:Sprite sheet or a detailed description of your character: (If you don't give me a sprite sheet, make sure I know enough about your character to create an accurate one.)I will accept 5 PGS in total, as well as 5 GS. This number may change over time.PGS:1. TNG Prime2. Sybre3.4.5.GS:1.2.3.4.5.Credit goes to Akuna Toa of Sonics and the creators of the Chimoru Omega Kit.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jun 26 2012 - 04:48 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#2 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,877 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 04:44 AM

@Comic 1 My reaction exactly. You're off to a good start, my friend!@Comic 2 Horribly drawn house my boron compressor! Lol. Very well, I'll sign up! That was..an interesting way of doing it. One of the characters must have broken the fourth wall.

#3 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 02:48 PM

Episode 3: Staff Meeting has been uploaded and features a very special guest star: TNG Prime!

brokenmr.jpg

#4 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,877 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 04:25 PM

You're off to a great start, Zyke. You seem to have a natural talent for this. On to the comic:Yup, just like I started. Too lazy to make more than three characters. I just realized that the Titan form would never fit in the panels, so I see why you used the Nuva form. Good choice though, I hated the Inika and Mahri forms.I'm guessing the red guy is the "servant guy"? Also, accurate portrayal of the pie obsession, if a bit exaggerated. Nice job here.

#5 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 04:45 PM

Thanks, TNG, and yeah, Furon is pretty much the servant guy :P

brokenmr.jpg

#6 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2012 - 04:07 PM

Episode Four has been added!

brokenmr.jpg

#7 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2012 - 06:01 PM

These are quite nice. The grammer is good, the punchlines are... punchy (Fail) and it's overall good. I really like the way you have random things without it getting too unfunny, and Comic 2 was a great excuse nice way to get PGS's and PS's. Keep up the good work!Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#8 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,877 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2012 - 08:38 PM

That is the best casserole cooking machine. Ever. To. Exist. It seems you took my suggestion and made an enemy! Can't wait to see where this goes!

#9 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 05:56 PM

Episode 5 has been added!

brokenmr.jpg

#10 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 06:23 PM

The pakari matoran's face in panel 4 is priceless. I like the use of large eyes and other unusual expressions in the comics.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#11 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 06:39 PM

@Comic 1: The Internet can be unreliable at times.@Comic 2: Accepting GSes, I see? Pack up. Now. Hurry.@Comic 3: TNG can smell pie from anywhere, I tell you.@Comic 4: Hey, what's a series without an antagonist? Let's ride!@Comic 5: Yep, those two bozoes have classic personalities, alright.I have to say, I like these comics and will continue to do so!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#12 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,877 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 08:26 PM

Yep. TNG's Security Services are now open. 5 pies an hour.Perfect characterization, thanks for that! And, classic case of servant is smarter than leader. 10/10.

#13 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2012 - 08:04 AM

Ah, a new comic! And I must say, the look of the 'chase' scene was done wonderfully. As well as the Matoran's face in the 4th panel. Utterly priceless. Keep making great comics!Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#14 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:49 PM

Episode 6 has been added, featuring Sybre!

brokenmr.jpg

#15 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:54 PM

Episode 6 has been added, featuring Sybre!

Hey, you took my suggestion! :) Anyway, that was a lot of screaming. And TNG sure popped up at the right time! LOL :DNow all I need to do is pop out of a pizza box.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#16 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 06:23 PM

...For some reason, I'm not shocked Terro (I think that's his name) was the only one not screaming. All the others were, but he wasn't. Can Terro say 'out -of-the-circle'? :PZakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#17 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,877 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 07:24 PM

Lol. Hilarious how Sybre just joins in, the guy on the left ignores it, and TNG joins in right before it ends. A perfect cacophony of hilarious nonsense. Nice work.

#18 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2014 - 12:36 PM

Good job any chance on you updating these soon?

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran, Feb 09 2014 - 12:36 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users