Antonist's House Of Humor 2.0

weirddisplayname

FillerI do have the next part of the finale done, but the file as well as the other files I need to make proper comics, the windows xp version of mspaint, and the only mouse our family owns, are on the desktop, which my brother used to play maplestory for the entire long weekend, all of last night and right now so I had to make this filler using the fan kit and my sprite kit, on the very same netbook in the comic i.e. I had to use the windows 7 version of mspaint and couldn't paly solitaire while I was making it. Both of these are firsts for me.
untitlga9.png

New comicAccording to the guide to henchpeople: "If your locked in a building with a large number of henchpeople that think your keeping treasure away from them... seriously how did you let that happen, cool dude, your kind of as good as dead." Antonist has read the guide, and hopes this part is true.Speaking of mean older brothers, my brothers been using the computer a lot still but I had time to upload this to brickshelf. I hope maplestory doesn't have any more 2x EXP weekends.Speaking of times when I can't make comics, I'll be spending Christmas at my not-made-up Grampa's house, this is once again not just an excuse for a lack of comics. Really it isn't.
untitlga9.png

The scouts being the hero would be so funny. Though, if they are the ones to find the treasure, antonist could probably just get the treasure from them inexchange for finally buying a box of cookies. :D

Actually the reverse they could put the treasure in a cookie box so that Antonist wouldn't take it

So I guess I'm... dead? This is an interesting predicament. And... Is that the Ga-Matoran Scouts?

No you were just knocked unconcious you actually woke up in the last comic, hence the green text.New comicTheir mom didn't get an intro because she's no a major character, yet. :sly: And I know the lines are missing but just use logic to tell who's talking
untitlga9.png

You say the scouts mom didn't get an intro because she is unimportant. Then why did the ice cream man get an intro?Anyway, seeing as you left me at the studio, I could always save kiva from those hencmen!

He got an intro because I am incredibly inconsistent. And personally, I doubt you could save Kiva from 98 specially trained slaves.Also, I'm back from my not made up grandpa's house where I didn't spend Christmas but still did go to, obviously I wouldn't go to the trouble of abandoning you guys for a week just to keep that excuse in the future, obviously.
untitlga9.png

Also, I'm back from my not made up grandpa's house where I didn't spend Christmas but still did go to, obviously I wouldn't go to the trouble of abandoning you guys for a week just to keep that excuse in the future, obviously.

Suuurrreeeee.... Lets face it, you were probably playing Xbox or somethin. Thats what I'VE been doing. Must. Destroy. Metal Gear. :D.Anyways, LET THE PARTY CONTINUE!!!!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

When brute logic doesn't work, brute force usually does the trick.I assume the others are waiting in the car playing go fish while those four risk their lives for money.

Yeah, pretty much.Or watching Friendship is Magic. Thats whats I'd be doing. If there was WiFi out in the "Desert"

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

ARR, WHO YE BE CALLIN' WEIRD, YE SCURVY DOG