• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Monster Fighters Invade NOLA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,459 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 11:19 AM

I know many of you are fans of the Monster Fighters sets released this year and have been enjoying our reviews of them. Well LEGO know you like them too, and are planning an awesome event this weekend if you live in the New Orleans area. Their first ever all-night LEGO build will be a giant Lord Vampyre minifig to help kick off the Halloween season. For the full details of the event, read on!View the full article

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 09-April 10
  • 5,425 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 07:38 PM

If I lived near New Orleans, I would definitely try to attend this. Sadly, I do not. But I hope that if any other BZP do go, they will take pictures and share them with us. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#3 Offline Hakann-The Bully

Hakann-The Bully
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 31-March 07
  • 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 01:25 AM

Looks like a pretty cool event :) Here's hoping cool stuff like this might end up in NZ too! And definitely take pictures if you go, it'll be cool to see photos of the completed Lord Vampyre :D

Posted Image
Stalwart Defender now, took me long enough XD

#4 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 09:59 PM

That sounds like an awesome event! Too bad I don't live in New Orleans...

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users